Level 99
winkkwonk
winkkwonk
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
ohmygoshh3

Previous bans:
I’ve had two bans on my main account ohmygoshh, while on this account I don’t have any bans. When I first started which was back in May. One ban was for glitching, while the other ban was for a misunderstanding of bypassing.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is quite active, as i’m a Moderator for SchoolRP. With the server I have three accounts, my main account being ohmygoshh. On that account I'm the Female Spartan Basketball Captain. Then I have my second alt account which is ohmygoshh2, and on that account I'm the Shop-Owner of To Kura BBQ. I can say my activity on the server is quite active, as well as I can say I'm addicted to the server. I’ve been playing on the server since March or April around there.

Which timezone are you in?
My timezone is EST.

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do have Discord. My Discord is Sav#0002

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a well working microphone, and will be able to communicate.

List your current and past applications:
Ban Appeal:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.23153/ - [ACCEPTED]

Ban Appeal:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bypassing-ban-appeal.23453/ - [ACCEPTED]

College Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24205/ - [ACCEPTED]

Korean Applicaion:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/omgalinas-korean-application.24240/ - [ACCEPTED]

Police Application #1:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whyalinas-police-application.26563/ - [ACCEPTED]

Shop Owner Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/唐倉bbq-tō-kura-bbq.28657/ - [ACCEPTED]

Korean Application for Other Account:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/unlastingg-korean-language.29489/ - [ACCEPTED]

Police Application #2:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sqvy-police-application-2.32938/#post-104112 - [DENIED]

Doctor Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sqvys-doctor-application.33014/ - [ACCEPTED]

3D Modeling Team Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ohmygoshhs-modelling-team-app.34045/ - [ACCEPTED]

Staff Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ohmygoshhs-staff-application.33589/ - [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is the experience of the KPD that was given to me before. I was only able to experience a few parts of it as a Cadet, but not much due to some OOC issues. My motivation on applying is I feel like there was more for me to learn. I feel like out of all roleplays I've been in. I feel like this one is the one that has really made me have an enjoyment as a Cadet. I felt enjoyment, where I could’ve done more if I was able to. The roleplay experience of CopRP, I would say is one of the interesting and fun role plays out of all that I’ve been in.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do understand the Japanese Law and Basic Conduct, but I know for sure I don’t know most of them by heart, but i’m willing to learn them all by heart as time goes by.

What are the Police ranks?
The police ranks are:

Police Ranks:
Police Commissioner
[The Police Commissioner is the one who oversees the force and makes sure the work gets done.]
|
Police Captain
[The Police Captain is like the second in hand of the Police Commissioner, as they do the same as the Commissioner.]
|
Police Lieutenant
[The Police Lieutenant is the one who oversees the officers that can show new strategies on their own, or with the higher ups.]
|
Police Sergeant
[The Police Sergeant is the one who keeps an eye and listens for other officers to inform them information that they don’t know what might be currently happening in the station.]
|
Police Corporal
[The Police Corporal is the one who makes sure everything and everyone is running well, and if there were any trouble it would be solved by the Corporal and the other higher ups. They’re also the one who usually there to help train the new cadets.]
|

Patrol Officer
[The Patrol Officer is the one who is responsible for making sure the city is having a safe community. They’re the ones who make the arrests, clear the roads, and stop crime from happening.]
|
Police Cadet
[The Police Cadets are the beginners, as they’re the ones being trained and taught to achieve into becoming a Patrol Officer. Their goal is to make sure they’re able to pass the exam after all of their training that has been given to them, but an officer.]

Detective Branch:
Detective Superintendent
[The Detective Superintendent is the one who is to help investigate the criminal’s next move, and how as a team they’re able to move in, on time just to catch them.]
|
Detective Chief - Inspector
[ The Detective Chief Inspector is the one who catches the criminals, and makes sure everyone else in the branch is doing their job.]
|
Detective Sergeant
[The Detective Sergeant is the one who trains the newcomers in the Detective Branch. They’re to investigate more on the criminal and to pass the evidence they’re able to get to the others.]
|
Detective Constable
[The Detective Constable are the beginners on the Detective Branch, as their job is to show if they’re worthy of becoming a Detective, as they must prove it as they work as a team.]

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge on the Police Work, I would say is well known. As I used to be a cadet, I was able to learn a lot before I had to step down as an officer. Not just that with me moderating from time to time to help officers raid, search, and CCTVs. I can say I'm well known with the police work, including the new rules and set ups the officers have to go through as well. -

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are one of the major role plays in SchoolRP, as I would say they’re like the heart of protection, without them then SchoolRP would be a wreck. It wouldn’t be what we call SchoolRP. As we have gangs and a lot of combat in SchoolRP, the Police plays an important role to help protect those in need, and to make sure the community isn’t just filled with just crime, as it should be filled with mixtures of everything. They’re the safety and protection of citizens of SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge that I'm subject to getting demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge with my 100% agreeing that I'm dedicated to this Police Officer Role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do acknowledge that if training is held that I’m to be online, and if I’m not at practice while online. I accept the punishment that will be given to me.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge that my subject is IC harassment and I'm to not take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Sachiko Taketa would be a part Japanese - Chinese female who stands at 5’6. She would have brown hair and blue eyes that would catch some people’s attention. She’d have a diamond shaped face, as her expression would be serious. Her voice would be a medium pitch.

What makes Sachiko unique is her martial arts she has when it comes to fighting, as she may seem nice and sweet when you meet her, but she has an appearance that others wouldn’t expect to see out of someone who looks innocent.

What he's like on and off the job?
When Sachiko is on the job, she tries her hardest every time to help those in need or in danger. When on the job, she cares for her co-workers as they’re like another family to her. When helping someone she wants to try her best to make sure she isn’t the only one who came back safe. Sachiko is the type who is willing to sacrifice her life before others, especially those who are really close to her. She is as well willing to take her time to help out those in need, even if it isn’t for work. She’s there to not just be a co-worker, but she’s there as a close friend.

Off the job, Sachiko would basically still be on the job, keeping an eye out on those who might be in danger. Even though she knows she can’t do much as she'd be off duty, if needed she’ll go straight away to go back on duty to help the person in danger. If there isn’t anything in danger, she usually would take this time to hang out with her loved ones, and spend as much time as possible with them or even with her friends as well. If her co-workers need another officer to help while she’s off duty, Sachiko is willing to back on duty to help get the job done not just for her, but for the fellow workers as well.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
The outlook on her workers as said before, she looks at them as they’re like another family to her, as she’d do the same to what she would do to her loved ones to them. She would care for them with much love, as she’s willing to sacrifice her life for others, even her co-workers. Even when she’s off duty, her co-workers need help. She’s willing to go back on duty just for them, as she wants their work to get done as well.

Sachiko’s future is quite straightforward. She wants the best for her and her family, as she wants to help protect the city of Karakura, and make sure the community does well before doing anything else. She as well hopes for one day to have a loved one of her own, and to start her own family as time flies, but before she’s able and wanting to do this. She wants to make sure the community is safe not just for her, but for her family she wants to create.

BACKSTORY
Sachiko Taketa was borned in Hong Kong, China. She grew up with her mother as her father left her as she was a child. As she grew up as a kid, she always had her grandfather who taught her more like a daughter, as she looked up to him not just as a grandfather, but as a father. Her grandfather taught Sachiko one of her favorite things as she still does it today, Martial Arts. Sachiko loved to spar others as it became a hobby for her. It wasn’t as easy when she started, but she seemed to get the hang of it, especially as she was a girl, and not many people thought she was capable of being a professional at it.

As time went by, her mother decided to transfer Sachiko to Karakura, Japan. Where one of her closest old friends was. Sachiko’s mother wanted Sachiko to study hard and to achieve more than she already has. Sachiko wasn’t so sure how it’ll go, as her mother wasn’t coming along. She was going to study abroad by living with her mother’s best friend’s daughter, Allis. As her move there was safe and sound it wasn’t as exciting as stories she’s heard from others that lived there.

Soon Sachiko was in College, as she had trouble finding what she wanted to major in, as one of the biggest issues she saw that happened in town, was the amount of crime that happened in one day. She wanted to decrease that as that was her motivation. It kept her martial arts there in bits, but as well her caring as wanting a safe community. Which brought her to major in Criminology and Law. It took several years for her to study, as she took time to do experience and took some experience in training to get on her feet to understand the process more as she kept going on. Before she knew it, she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree where she then went straight to apply for the KPD, with the confidence of her friends and those who were in the KPD. Which brings her here today on her applying.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Sachiko Taketa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Sachiko

Preferred Name:
Sachiko

IC Phone number:
119-727-542

Religious Denomination: