players online

Police Application | Got Permission

Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

GhostlyRebel

Previous bans:
I have two previous bans and I will list them below, giving a brief explanation for both with what exactly happened but not in too much detail:

Asking for money OOCly
All that happened here was that I had been extremely sick, which has been two years ago since this occurred. During this time, I had what some would call ‘brain fog’, meaning I couldn’t think straight as well as a high fever leading to me being, at the time, not really my normal self.

I rarely break the rules and my friends know me as someone that doesn’t do anything wrong and it is extremely rare for me to do something of the sort. If I did actually do something wrong, I will own up to it — like in the first ban listed. I have another ban but I will not list it as I am quite ashamed of it and what caused me to just stay away from a lot of things on the server now. Today I do not break rules, you may look at my background and think otherwise but I can assure you all I do not break rules and have gone years without breaking a rule. I always follow the rules but sadly even with that, the best run into issues which is the sad truth about being a human. It has been about a year since my last ban took place and since then I haven’t been talking to people to avoid any issues, only to my close friends. After that I changed for the better.

Would like to add the ban from last year, which I won't list wasn't myself, same with the warn but that ban is the reason why I rarely talk to anyone now but my friends. I do not want what happened to repeat again which is why I barely talk anymore both via discord and the server itself. I am more mature than the last few years and much more capable. I also have more self control now than I did before I changed after my ban last year.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active on the server. I am usually on everyday from 10 AM to 10 PM my time but I sometimes go for a few days without logging on due to either being busy or just chilling off the server for a little bit. However, if I am accepted, I can assure you I will be more active and be on everyday / when higher ups need me to be online, yet in that case I will gladly hop online whenever they need me. I do have alt accounts but one of my alt accounts is similar in activity to my main, but my main is the account I am applying for.

Which timezone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Time) / Gmt+5

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
I do have discord it is GhostlyRebel#7448
Do not hesitate to message me if you need to speak to me about this application.

Do you have a microphone:
Yes, I do have a microphone but sometimes it fails to work for a current unknown reason. Other times my discord fails to work even when I switch headphones so I barely join calls for that reason, also I don't use my microphone often due to my brother and parents being home.

List your current and past applications:
I will list my applications for my accounts from accepted, pending and denied

-=+×{|}×+=-

Accepted

Italian Application
Accepted

Accepted

Spanish Application
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane’s-police-application.28918/
Accepted

Accepted

Accepted

Accepted

Accepted

Accepted

Ban Appeal
Accepted

Ban Appeal
Accepted

Accepted

Accepted

korean-application.32697

Accepted

Accepted

Prosthetic Arm Application (Old)
Accepted

History Teacher Application
Accepted

Accepted

-=+×{|}×+=-

KPD Application (Multiple, last attempt was a few years ago)
Denied

Ban Appeal x5
Denied

Denied

Stolen Weapons (Old)
Denied

jsl-application-redo.38602

Denied

Denied

Denied

Denied

I have many applications and I probably have more but they are on an account I no longer have access to anymore, some of the links I have lost access to.

What is your motivation for applying?:
While I have been a teacher for the past four months, I have been liking it, but sadly the KPD has always been at the top for me and I've liked it that way since my very first time in the KPD back in 2019. Due to my mental health at the time and my maturity age, it didn't go as planned, so I’ve been just kind of dealing with it and just not giving it a second thought, but even when I try to forget it, it never goes away. Eventually, I tried finding things I liked that weren't this but they were never up to par with the KPD, which is why I am making this application, but I also got clarification before applying due to the blacklist and have the greenlight to post this one application.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do understand basic Japanese laws and conduct as I have dealt with them before a few times and understand them very well.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes, I have a lot of knowledge of police work such as searching individuals, training, etc. I understand all of this as I have been in this position twice before and understand all of it. I will be listing some of the jobs police do, I am also fully aware sometimes this type of thing is not easy to do at all. I also have done plenty of things besides just these three things from the last two times on the force. I have searched individuals, taken bails, taken reports, etc basically everything that has to do with the police force I have done and have a complete understanding of, I will not be listing all of what I know from past experiences here.

Criminal Investigation Unit - This is a special unit within a police force which is supervised by a higher ranking officer. They are responsible for looking at all the incoming cases, making decisions on previous investigations and finding suitable detectives for the investigation in particular. Some of the few of many cases they deal with are deaths and serious assaults. The scale of the crime scene determines how many officers are needed to investigate it.

Citizen Reports - This is for the safety of the town/citizens in order to properly protect the town of any criminal related activity. This requires multiple steps such as taking the person reporting to the back and writing down everything the officers may need to know in order to keep track of the person involved.

Patrolling - This type of work within the police force is very generic and what most would see police go through. This is in order to protect the town/citizens of Karakura. The police are required to go through the town on patrol to ensure the safety of everyone, look for suspicious individuals along the way and also pat them down whenever it is required to do so. Once they are finished they head back to the station to handle any arrests they may have done while out on patrol.

-=+×{|}×+=-
Ranks of the KPD;

Commissioner
They are responsible to reviewing applications, watching the police force and leading the entire police force. They typically monitor the other officers at the station but also tend to help out with things at times if they are not that busy. They are also required to be hard on the officers yet friendly and are forced to ensure everyone maintains a orderly fashion.

Police Captain
This is the rank that over sees training typically, other ranks as well but also mostly helping the Commissioner with anything they may need help with as well. They are also required to main an orderly fashion as best as they can, they can also be in control of either police devisions within the police station.

Police Lieutenant
This role in the police force typically works the same as the lower level officers but oversee but they can help out with cases, patrols, etc for basically any ranking in the department and once again are required to maintain and orderly fashion with anything they do on most occasions, currently they are trainers as well within the police department.

Police Detective Superintendent
This rank is there to monitor and look at job performance and report back to the commissioner, they are also able to help out with any case they may wish but also ensuring the others are following both the rules of the police department and the laws, currently within the police force they are trainers as well.

Police Detective Chief Inspector
This role is in charge of looking at actives for the police force, helping with incidents and such, they are required as well to maintain a orderly fashion as well as currently as some are trainers for the current police force.

Police Detective Inspector
This role is responsible for doing reports, patrols and sometimes arrests/raids in the police department, they are under the unit of "Criminal Investigation" which was listed in this application, they are required to maintain and orderly fashion, currently they are also trainers within the police department.

Police Sergeant
This role plans, reviews and watches the work of others within the police force and typically evaluates the work of others as well, they are also required to maintain and orderly fashion as well as currently they are trainers within the police force.

Police Detective Constable
This rank typically is required to attend court cases whenever they are needed, they are required to maintain an orderly fashion as well as currently trainers within the police force.

Police Corporal
This job is responsible for overseeing trainings, actives, etc within the police force, they are also typically trainers on the police force. They are required to maintain an orderly fashion, currently they are trainers within the police force.

Patrol Officer
This is the rank that is right above cadet, once a cadet gets through that phase of the force they will rank up to patrol officer which has not exactly the same roles as before, they typically are allowed to patrol on their own if I am not mistaken but they are also still under watchful eye of the higher ups, they are required to maintain an orderly fashion.

Police Cadet
This is the rank once you get accepted into the police force you will be set as for the time being, this is the period where you are mostly training to prepare for the possible higher ranks, if I am not mistaken this role cannot leave the police station without a higher up, they are required to maintain an orderly fashion.

What I listed isn't exact for any of these for the actual police department, but this is what I know about each role very well both inside and outside the server.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police Work is important to SchoolRP due to the fact the server is a mix of school and city roleplay. If no police officers had been added, the GangRP community of the server would be out of control to the point everyone would lose characters more often than anything with rules not being enforced. Police are also extremely important to the server, just like school staff members. It is also very important that they keep citizens safe ICly from any danger while also giving a new aspect/outlook to the server. This also adds more jobs to the server faction, giving adults or regular players more opportunity and options—this can make the server more enjoyable. With adding this faction around 2017-2018 it has had a positive impact on the server and the community so far and it still continues to place a positive impact on the server as a whole.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do acknowledge this and will try my best. If accepted this time around, I will try to be even better than the last two times to avoid such a thing happening again like a year or two ago.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree I am 100% dedicated to the police officer role. By applying for this faction I will be sure to dedicate my full time and attention to this role in order to be better (if accepted) than I was twice before. While writing this I believe wanting to be KPD again for so long agrees with this point and proves I am willing to be 100% dedicated to this role. If accepted and I am required to do so I will leave the College Basketball team only if I am required to do so.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge this and can promise to be online whenever training is held. If I am busy at the hour of training, I will be sure to contact a higher up about it to catch up on all my training in order to do better.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and do accept this and promise not to take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations and keep my maturity level better this time around how I am now.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

You would see a semi-tall male with brown hair and dark brown eyes. His clothing would be neat and clean as he had a rather serious look, but his eyes gave off a kind demeanor. He is unique in his own way, being rather kind while at the same time serious—often his own kids call him serious/scary looking but does wish everyone the best and doesn’t intend to scare them. A lot of people will actually consider him scary in his own way even when not working but they know very well he is one with an actually kind soul. He often is seen with his kids and siblings when not working but when he is on the job, he doesn’t pay them any attention unless it is work related. He also could be called “cold” as another word for it and he often doesn’t show much emotion to anything that is happening around him unless something major happens which is rare.

What they're like on and off the job?
Both on and off the job he is serious looking but both times he is caring but doesn’t show much emotion. On the job, he doesn’t mind any attention to his family as he is typically busy and knows his boundaries. On the other hand, when he is off the job he does pay attention to his family and friends as he is not busy but still doesn’t show much emotion even during this time.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He has a very positive outlook on his co-workers as he cares for them deeply even though he doesn’t show it often. His plans for the future involve hopefully becoming someone that the citizens of Karakura can count on to help them out in any sort of time-in-need and hopes someday he can possibly be someone everyone looks up to.

BACKSTORY
Lorenzo Bianco

Lorenzo was born in Italy. His parents were both working at the time, his father being a lawyer and his mother being in law enforcement. His father stayed home with him while he was a toddler. Having the curiosity that most toddlers possess, he’d ask where his mother is, usually with his father telling him that his mother was ‘taking care of bad guys’. Of course they weren’t your average superhero villain, which is what a young Lorenzo thought. He often asked his mother what type of bad guys she was taking care of. She’d often make up stories about her “fighting” them and bringing justice to the city while doing so.

As he got older, he learned that his mother was a police officer. Curious about what police did, he would do his own research and ask his mother questions about how it was like to work in law enforcement. Lorenzo found what his mother did was extremely brave and he often looked up to her. She was the motivation for him to do well in school and protect his little sister. He wanted to be just like his mother, capturing criminals and making sure the city and its citizens were safe. His mother often encouraged him to try his best and her encouragement only pushed him forward.

Unfortunately, when Lorenzo was 14, his mother passed away while she protected him from a shooter. Their family was devastated yet thankful for her sacrificing herself to protect her own son. However, Lorenzo was now determined to get through school with his fathers help. Lorenzo wanted to work in law enforcement, motivated not only to finish the legacy his mother couldn’t finish but to protect the city from criminals, like the one that took the life of his mother. He wanted to make not only his family proud, but do what he knew would make his mother proud.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Lorenzo Bianco

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
N/A

Preferred Name:
Lorenzo, Mr. Bianco, Officer Bianco

IC Phone number:
030-293-4926

Religious Denomination:
Assembly of God; Christanity

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Italian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

16 years of training

Working Experience:
7 Years

1 Year Tokyo Police Intern
3 years Restaurant
Rest of the years as Retail employee

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Sociology

Native Languages:
Italian

Other Languages:
Japanese
Korean

Notes:
There was things I will not be adding to this but most of this is relating to the police force, I am only able to post this is because my friend took it upon herself to ask before this and told me of the permission that was granted to post this, and yes been sitting with me for a while like it has for the past two years but I kind of just dealt with it and stayed where I was at. But when I saw I was granted permission to do this, I took up the single chance I will most likely have thanks to my friend. Originally I was not even going to post this but another friend of mine kept saying I should if I wanted to and to take up this rare chance. I am also not the same person I was two years ago as well. Just wanted to end this by saying thank you for this chance. Would like to add if I get accepted I will quit teacher.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread