REMOVE WILD ANIMALS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicethingy

Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich
People don't know how to RP out wild animals, simple as that.
If people don't know how to RP with the wild animals, stay away. A lot of issues with the bears are because of regular players, if you actually roleplay or, go into the forest you would see that. Bears don't need to be in the game, yes but they are a cool addition especially since there are some bears within Japan

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Heyy.. this may appear to be a really cool suggestion, but how exactly are the people with the whitelist to blame for other players not knowing how to roleplay with them, let alone fear them, considering that one was more aimed at bears? I can assure you that this is not the first instance of players abusing, provoking, and mistreating bears. This also began when bears were relatively new. It is up to the human side of the server to decide whether they will fear the bears or not. And most do not, which is both a failure to fearrp and a violation of the rules. I don't think the bears are bothersome; they don't bother anyone if they're always in the forest, do they? It's the corky gangrpers who like to abuse them all the time, which is why bears have been a hot topic for the past week and a half. Sorry to say, but that doesn't add up; the annoying ones are the FAILRPERS, it's not that hard to understand if the bears literally do nothing towards them and other persons, corky gangrper or not.

The points made about the birds were very relatable, as I feel the same way about BIRDS, and most of them are unrealistic and do strange things, like yell out your mom or silly little phrases that they 'learned.' But, in any case, those who gave a plus because animals aren't fun to roleplay with, I understand that's YOUR opinion, but many others do enjoy roleplaying with animals the RIGHT way. Don't roleplay with them if you don't enjoy it. Because you have a choice, have your character despise animals, causing you to avoid them entirely, preventing you from roleplaying with them, lol. If you read that part as rude, I didn't mean to come across that way, and it's common knowledge, don't roleplay with the animals if you don't find it fun. I'm sure you're not being threatened to roleplay with a Minecraft animal, and no one is forcing you to do anything, bro.

Here's the common problem I'm seeing in this thread, specifically why people are giving a plus one to a suggestion that has a higher chance of being denied.

• People are more likely to agree because of previous experiences with animals that were not realistically roleplaying. (Gangrp, Combatrp, Talking over the phone? OWNING a phone, Talking in general, and other weird things animals wouldn't do IRL.) Players who are on the whitelist and actually roleplay correctly should not be punished for specific individuals, particularly those who do not know how to roleplay as an animal.

• People in this thread are blaming the animals for some reason? More specifically, bears, and they are the victims in this case, having been provoked and attacked for no reason? I understand that gangs want to increase their activity, but consider this: how are the bears to blame for being abused? It's like telling me it was my fault that I was robbed after someone had robbed me of almost everything I owned; it doesn't make sense, does it? Right. The failrpers should be held accountable, and how on god's green earth is one man able to beat up a freaking bear, sometimes with no weapon, THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT, THAT IS NOT REALISTIC.

• Some people find them useless, which is understandable, but I suppose not everyone enjoys roleplaying as a human. The whitelist was added for a reason, allow players who actually roleplay properly to use it and have fun. If people started demanding their $15 back, guess who else has to deal with it, and who probably doesn't WANT the issue. Isn't it true that not every player will get their money back? Yeah. I've heard once or twice that requesting or attempting to obtain a refund can result in a player's ban. I'm curious why, and if that's implemented, who's to say those players will get their money back? If it's a problem to begin with, I'll post a screenshot.
    IMG_1413.png

Moving onto addressing some of the 'points' persons made.

but roaring 3 times does not give major perms the utmost a bear can earn is minor when someone enters the cave.

This is not a thing; it was a suggestion made by a player who plays the role of a bear. Maybe because they were tired of people mistreating bears for no reason and needed a new way to put a stop to it, haha! I would too, and I don't blame them; even though the suggestion is likely to be rejected, they're still looking for ways to get people to leave them alone...... as in, the abusing. Anyway, you said you were KPD and such, and I don't see why players who provoke bears should end in the players and their bear role removed, because it isn't their fault, right? It's not even close to fair.
What about players not fearprping? THEY should be held accountable for all the 'bear drama' and punished accordingly, because if there's no one to failrp and like jump at a bear for no reason, there's no issue, and no one harming them, right? Everyone will be happy in the end, but I believe the situation should be examined further, because this is really allowing people to failrp and get away with it? Guys, a man beating up on a bear is still not realistic.

I don't think they should get removed, people should change how they act in between the situations of the bears, I know they are wild animals but it's called Roleplay. It's a game, people should change how they act to bears and stop bothering them, they are real animals irl, not everyone knows how to roleplay how to be friends with a bear.
This was well said, people should stop bothering bears, as that is deemed to be the main issue in this entire thread, even though people want bears punished for players not knowing how to fearrp.....
Rules should become stricter, and a clearer direction of what we can do should be given. The server won't hand out refunds. But please note gangs and gangrpers have "BEAR HUNTERS" and purposefully provoke bears to gain perms to land easy 'quotas' and stuff. It's the actual players who interact with bears who are the issues. We are allowed anywhere in the forest and can stroll and lay and sleep wherever we please as we are LOCKED into the forest and there's only so many places we can go. Maybe if you don't provoke bears, and especially a mama bear protecting her cubs, this wouldn't be an issue.
As previously stated, and based on the screenshot I provided, obtaining a refund will be difficult??? Why would one have to be banned after attempting to obtain a refund, seeing as that is the issue, for those who say simply obtain a refund, it is not going to be easy. Just leave the bears if you don't know how to roleplay with them, or any animal if you don't want to roleplay with it. The so-called "bear hunters" should have explained to you that bears are not the problem in this case. It demonstrates unequivocally that gangsters and others are to blame for the mixed emotions. I'm not one who points fingers usually, but I'm going to point them a lot here as most of the "+1" points, are pretty unfair and not really sought out lmao.
As for the bears camping forest entrance, tbh they shouldn't be allowed to do that unless they have a ICLY motive to do so, I'm not saying they have to have a reason EVERYTIME they walk by a entrence(since they are unable to leave) but they shouldn't sit there and when you step in to instantly growl.
Implement a rule prohibiting bears from camping at the entrance; it's as simple as that, and anyone caught doing so will be punished accordingly; don't punish everyone for their actions. That is easily fixed and dealt with; the drastic measure of removing the role is unnecessary. People will act like that now because of the multiple bear abuses that have occurred; they will want to get defensive and fight back; no one wants to keep having to create new bear characters over and over because people want to fill out their gang activity but can't do it correctly.

Anyway, as previously stated, if you see someone abusing their animal role, report them. It's not that difficult, guys!!!!! But I'm done saying what needed to be said; I don't mind if people see this and skip it; it's more aimed at those who give unfair plus ones, haha! Regardless, the situation can still be handled without drastic measures! goodbye!

Last edited:

goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich

If people don't know how to RP with the wild animals, stay away. A lot of issues with the bears are because of regular players, if you actually roleplay or, go into the forest you would see that. Bears don't need to be in the game, yes but they are a cool addition especially since there are some bears within Japan
The problem isn't just people not knowing how to RP with them; The problem is that the Bears have such a restrictive way of Roleplay that all they provide is a way to scare people out of the forest. I cant think of any other scenario of a Human, or any other animal really, RPing out something OTHER than the bear trying to kill you. It wouldn't make sense, as bears are top-of-the-food-chain predators. It's sort of just become a role that prevents people from exploring a certain part of the map, I've had scenarios where I've been ON TOP of cliff-sides and I watched a Bear climb up and scare my character out of the woods. Most people play Bears for the fact that they get to force people to fearrp them which in my opinion is a little weird.

Well, if the bears are camping at the forest entrance you can...Just report it to staff, don't SOME gang-roleplayer do the same when they are trying to get their quota up? Camping a spot, or trying to bait perms, it's the same thing. And even if they camp it, they don't have perms.

Yeah, you can spot them hanging out with other animals when they are not doing serious RP, this is not an actual problem, this does not affect your roleplay experience, you can ignore it, and isn't it better for them the hangout with other animals instead of them camping at the forest entrance

Wouldn't that be just meta-game? If the birds are not like parrots and stuff and they write expressed and etc that a specific player had weapons that would be just failrp, it's impossible for a bird to do that, you can report it to staff, there's no need to take away the bird roles if a few fail roleplayers
1. That's valid.

2. No, the problem is that they'll gang up on people TOGETHER. Just yesterday I witnessed a bird, a bear, and a fox collectively working together to kick someone a group out of the forest, and the point is they shouldn't be doing either for the simple fact that THEY ARE BEARS.

3. Yeah funny thing about that, there was around 2-3 staff members on the scene while they did that and nothing happened.

I'm a Bear, EMS and KPD. I get all three fronts of the bear rp. I DO NOT think players who have paid £15 should have it taken. Y'all we don't "camp" we don't purposefully major. The players are the issue, not us. Rules should become stricter, and a clearer direction of what we can do should be given. The server won't hand out refunds, if this goes through, and players who have bought the whitelist will be forced into the rest of the animal whitelists which aren't at all appetising. I don't want to rp as a bird or a dog, their futile to me. I want my bear whitelist, and that's that. Sorry gang. I know KPD revives so many call outs and ems is the same with injuries but please note gangs and gangrpers have "BEAR HUNTERS" and purposefully provoke bears to gain perms to land easy 'quotas' and stuff. It's the actual players who interact with bears who are the issues. We are allowed anywhere in the forest and can stroll and lay and sleep wherever we please as we are LOCKED into the forest and there's only so many places we can go. Maybe if you don't provoke bears, and especially a mama bear protecting her cubs, this wouldn't be an issue.

While I agree that a lot of players end up provoking these bears and causing an issues themselves, I don't think the Bears are not at fault either. I've been in SOO many situations where the Bear will spot me from a mile away and will proceed to run up to me spamming their '/me growls' keybind. I don't see your personal appeal in roleplaying as a creature who lives in isolation and or to hunt and kill living beings, but I won't question that... That's just how you want to roleplay. I do agree, even if this suggestion does not go through a more strict set of rules should be set for animals, especially bears.

no why would you do that
i understand its annoying when bears camp the forrest entrance, but thats just because there bored af
they have nothing to do expect stare at some people so they do that
but to just completely REMOVE wild animals is a bit overkill, you could make an agreement with the bears that they dont try to get majors for fun,
or you could make a rule they cant camp the forrest entrance?
but seriously removing them is just crazy, i bet your just pissed becouse a bear ripped your arm off
but there are people who come to the forrest all the times, they love bears OOCLY AND ICLY and now your trying to remove there passion???
i think your just to pissed to think straight wich is why you directly want to remove them, and the REASON bears are so agresive to humans is because of the humans, they get hunted, annoyed, people failrp so much, and about the other wild animals being chill with them
thats not fully the case, other wild animals are not instantly chill with bears, they have to meet, sniff, hang out, before they become friends
its just that you saw a bear and a bird who were ALREADY friends if you take bears away you may make a handful of people happy, but you'l make dozens of people sad, that doesnt seem like a fair trade does it
i say we keep the bears and all the other wild animals, and if you insist.. we'l make stricter rules for them
but removing them is just overkill like i said
'because there bored af' is an exact reason why they provide nothing. Why do you think they're bored? They have nothing to do, their sole purpose is to keep people out of a certain part of the map... IF ANYONE, and I mean anyone can give me 3 things a Bear provides other than serving as a 'guardian' to the forest, I'd love to hear it. Also I don't think you understand that in no given scenario would a wild bear become friends with ANY other wild animal.

I see where all of your are coming from, and to be quite honest I won't care if Bears aren't removed. However, PLEASE can they receive a stricter set of rules? They've become a burden to be around and recently it feels like you can't even go in the forest with them being around.

milkyram

Level 17
milkyram
milkyram
Omega+
there's no need to ruin the fun for everyone else simply because of a few who choose to abuse/misuse their role as an animal. instead, as someone else suggested, adjust the rules concerning wild/specific animals.

barbee

Level 15
Barbee
Barbee
Notable
previous -1 was a joke I +1 this and most animal rpers attempt to gangrp which is not realistic whatsoever, some wild animals will hangout with other animals which makes no sense, especially if the animal is predatory, and some srpers attempt to tame bears as if they’re some magical Disney princess, anyways +1 x a million

barbee

Level 15
Barbee
Barbee
Notable
Heyy.. this may appear to be a really cool suggestion, but how exactly are the people with the whitelist to blame for other players not knowing how to roleplay with them, let alone fear them, considering that one was more aimed at bears? I can assure you that this is not the first instance of players abusing, provoking, and mistreating bears. This also began when bears were relatively new. It is up to the human side of the server to decide whether they will fear the bears or not. And most do not, which is both a failure to fearrp and a violation of the rules. I don't think the bears are bothersome; they don't bother anyone if they're always in the forest, do they? It's the corky gangrpers who like to abuse them all the time, which is why bears have been a hot topic for the past week and a half. Sorry to say, but that doesn't add up; the annoying ones are the FAILRPERS, it's not that hard to understand if the bears literally do nothing towards them and other persons, corky gangrper or not.

The points made about the birds were very relatable, as I feel the same way about BIRDS, and most of them are unrealistic and do strange things, like yell out your mom or silly little phrases that they 'learned.' But, in any case, those who gave a plus because animals aren't fun to roleplay with, I understand that's YOUR opinion, but many others do enjoy roleplaying with animals the RIGHT way. Don't roleplay with them if you don't enjoy it. Because you have a choice, have your character despise animals, causing you to avoid them entirely, preventing you from roleplaying with them, lol. If you read that part as rude, I didn't mean to come across that way, and it's common knowledge, don't roleplay with the animals if you don't find it fun. I'm sure you're not being threatened to roleplay with a Minecraft animal, and no one is forcing you to do anything, bro.

Here's the common problem I'm seeing in this thread, specifically why people are giving a plus one to a suggestion that has a higher chance of being denied.

• People are more likely to agree because of previous experiences with animals that were not realistically roleplaying. (Gangrp, Combatrp, Talking over the phone? OWNING a phone, Talking in general, and other weird things animals wouldn't do IRL.) Players who are on the whitelist and actually roleplay correctly should not be punished for specific individuals, particularly those who do not know how to roleplay as an animal.

• People in this thread are blaming the animals for some reason? More specifically, bears, and they are the victims in this case, having been provoked and attacked for no reason? I understand that gangs want to increase their activity, but consider this: how are the bears to blame for being abused? It's like telling me it was my fault that I was robbed after someone had robbed me of almost everything I owned; it doesn't make sense, does it? Right. The failrpers should be held accountable, and how on god's green earth is one man able to beat up a freaking bear, sometimes with no weapon, THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT, THAT IS NOT REALISTIC.

• Some people find them useless, which is understandable, but I suppose not everyone enjoys roleplaying as a human. The whitelist was added for a reason, allow players who actually roleplay properly to use it and have fun. If people started demanding their $15 back, guess who else has to deal with it, and who probably doesn't WANT the issue. Isn't it true that not every player will get their money back? Yeah. I've heard once or twice that requesting or attempting to obtain a refund can result in a player's ban. I'm curious why, and if that's implemented, who's to say those players will get their money back? If it's a problem to begin with, I'll post a screenshot.
    View attachment 34185

Moving onto addressing some of the 'points' persons made.

This is not a thing; it was a suggestion made by a player who plays the role of a bear. Maybe because they were tired of people mistreating bears for no reason and needed a new way to put a stop to it, haha! I would too, and I don't blame them; even though the suggestion is likely to be rejected, they're still looking for ways to get people to leave them alone...... as in, the abusing. Anyway, you said you were KPD and such, and I don't see why players who provoke bears should end in the players and their bear role removed, because it isn't their fault, right? It's not even close to fair.
What about players not fearprping? THEY should be held accountable for all the 'bear drama' and punished accordingly, because if there's no one to failrp and like jump at a bear for no reason, there's no issue, and no one harming them, right? Everyone will be happy in the end, but I believe the situation should be examined further, because this is really allowing people to failrp and get away with it? Guys, a man beating up on a man is still not realistic.

This was well said, people should stop bothering bears, as that is deemed to be the main issue in this entire thread, even though people want bears punished for players not knowing how to fearrp.....

As previously stated, and based on the screenshot I provided, obtaining a refund will be difficult??? Why would one have to be banned after attempting to obtain a refund, seeing as that is the issue, for those who say simply obtain a refund, it is not going to be easy. Just leave the bears if you don't know how to roleplay with them, or any animal if you don't want to roleplay with it. The so-called "bear hunters" should have explained to you that bears are not the problem in this case. It demonstrates unequivocally that gangsters and others are to blame for the mixed emotions. I'm not one who points fingers usually, but I'm going to point them a lot here as most of the "+1" points, are pretty unfair and not really sought out lmao.

Implement a rule prohibiting bears from camping at the entrance; it's as simple as that, and anyone caught doing so will be punished accordingly; don't punish everyone for their actions. That is easily fixed and dealt with; the drastic measure of removing the role is unnecessary. People will act like that now because of the multiple bear abuses that have occurred; they will want to get defensive and fight back; no one wants to keep having to create new bear characters over and over because people want to fill out their gang activity but can't do it correctly.

Anyway, as previously stated, if you see someone abusing their animal role, report them. It's not that difficult, guys!!!!! But I'm done saying what needed to be said; I don't mind if people see this and skip it; it's more aimed at those who give unfair plus ones, haha! Regardless, the situation can still be handled without drastic measures! goodbye!
This is false, the bears do not act like bears should act, they wait at the entrance and growl, that is not normal, bear cubs are usually not that hostile! And mama bears or bears with families tend to stay away from humans because poaching is exists, there is numerous animal rpers who make rp insufferable with an attempt to use some unrealistic animal quirks that do not exist whatsoever in real life, one bird rper thought it was a thing for birds to find weapons, to understand giving signals of where weapons or illegal items are, that is impossible, birds can learn to talk, and they can claim an owner but they are not dogs, they have no sense of “finding” or “attempting to find evidence” or “the bird was indicating that there was a weapon inside” that is not possible and I hate to break it to animal rpers, it probably never will be possible, same thing with rodents who attempt to like kill??? People?? A rodent cannot overpower a human, unless they attack a nerve ending which is INCREDIBLY tedious

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
This is false, the bears do not act like bears should act, they wait at the entrance and growl, that is not normal, bear cubs are usually not that hostile! And mama bears or bears with families tend to stay away from humans because poaching is exists, there is numerous animal rpers who make rp insufferable with an attempt to use some unrealistic animal quirks that do not exist whatsoever in real life, one bird rper thought it was a thing for birds to find weapons, to understand giving signals of where weapons or illegal items are, that is impossible, birds can learn to talk, and they can claim an owner but they are not dogs, they have no sense of “finding” or “attempting to find evidence” or “the bird was indicating that there was a weapon inside” that is not possible and I hate to break it to animal rpers, it probably never will be possible, same thing with rodents who attempt to like kill??? People?? A rodent cannot overpower a human, unless they attack a nerve ending which is INCREDIBLY tedious
maybe read the part where i said to add rules to idk, stop that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also never really said anything about them all acting like how a bear would act, which shows me that you didnt read what i said, maybe try doing that instead of jumping to one point.

profortnitegam

Level 2
FortnitePro2013
FortnitePro2013
Rich

I'm a Bear, EMS and KPD. I get all three fronts of the bear rp. I DO NOT think players who have paid £15 should have it taken. Y'all we don't "camp" we don't purposefully major. The players are the issue, not us. Rules should become stricter, and a clearer direction of what we can do should be given. The server won't hand out refunds, if this goes through, and players who have bought the whitelist will be forced into the rest of the animal whitelists which aren't at all appetising. I don't want to rp as a bird or a dog, their futile to me. I want my bear whitelist, and that's that. Sorry gang. I know KPD revives so many call outs and ems is the same with injuries but please note gangs and gangrpers have "BEAR HUNTERS" and purposefully provoke bears to gain perms to land easy 'quotas' and stuff. It's the actual players who interact with bears who are the issues. We are allowed anywhere in the forest and can stroll and lay and sleep wherever we please as we are LOCKED into the forest and there's only so many places we can go. Maybe if you don't provoke bears, and especially a mama bear protecting her cubs, this wouldn't be an issue.
I disagree with your statement that bears are not the problem. Of course, a lot of players don't really roleplay out being scared of bears but I dont think anyone would properly RP with an 800 pound apex predator after seeing it cuddle with a pug and a bird like its a Disney movie.
If refunds are something you can't have, maybe they could give you some in-store credits or something like that... But just because you 'want your bear whitelist' doesn't mean you should have it. Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you know how to roleplay a wild animal, the 7 other bears on the server act like they're Baloo from Disney's Jungle Book.

Realistically, bears don't bring much into the server as they strip away the realism from it. If I wanted to play DisneyRP I would just go to a creative server.

Lizalopod

Level 130
I disagree with your statement that bears are not the problem. Of course, a lot of players don't really roleplay out being scared of bears but I dont think anyone would properly RP with an 800 pound apex predator after seeing it cuddle with a pug and a bird like its a Disney movie.
If refunds are something you can't have, maybe they could give you some in-store credits or something like that... But just because you 'want your bear whitelist' doesn't mean you should have it. Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you know how to roleplay a wild animal, the 7 other bears on the server act like they're Baloo from Disney's Jungle Book.

Realistically, bears don't bring much into the server as they strip away the realism from it. If I wanted to play DisneyRP I would just go to a creative server.
Honestly, the problem isn't neither humans nor bears. It's failrpers. The solution?

Report people to staff... it may take a bit at times but Jesus christ just do it. Gather evidence first too.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Did you even read my suggestion?
I'll keep it brief
Staff do nothing!!!
Bear act unrealistic!!
Evidence useless!!
The players who roleplay out trying to hunt bears is also kind of stupid, I'll give you that
Bump your messages to staff if they don't get to you in a set period of time. If bear is acting unrealistically, get evidence and stick it in staffs dms and wait for them to respond lol. You can post it on the help channels on discord and someone will get to you eventually *shrug*.

profortnitegam

Level 2
FortnitePro2013
FortnitePro2013
Rich
Bump your messages to staff if they don't get to you in a set period of time. If bear is acting unrealistically, get evidence and stick it in staffs dms and wait for them to respond lol. You can post it on the help channels on discord and someone will get to you eventually *shrug*.
Feels like a lot of trouble that can be easily avoided by just removing them from the server. They dont add anything crucial to the lore and are a nuisance to RP with.

Eliana Captol

Level 6
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
You can't just remove the bears or the birds from the server. People paid to play these animals. If someone is causing problems, then report it to staff. If they take out the bears or birds SRP would need to compensate for it removing these animals whether its a full refund or picking another animal or else people will get upset because its their money being lost for no reason.

profortnitegam

Level 2
FortnitePro2013
FortnitePro2013
Rich
You can't just remove the bears or the birds from the server. People paid to play these animals. If someone is causing problems, then report it to staff. If they take out the bears or birds SRP would need to compensate for it removing these animals whether its a full refund or picking another animal or else people will get upset because its their money being lost for no reason.
Everyone who plays an animal causes problems none of them know how to RP an animal

Iris.fi

Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
NEUTRAL
I don't think they should get completely removed. Instead, there should be more rules for wild animals with further consequences.

Eliana Captol

Level 6
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
Everyone who plays an animal causes problems none of them know how to RP an animal
how?? i have played 4 different animals and most of the times its people who don't know how to RP with animals. Most of the problems I face, isn't from me, but from other people failrping and I report them to staff. What would the compensation for people who have bear accounts? People will get angry if they don't get something in return. You can't just take something away from people when they bought that item.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1 was thinking about this earlier.
remove bears and give those with a bear account the option of playing a different animal or having their animal whitelist removed,
ill add more of my thoughts to this post in a second hang on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread