Level 15
RewindRP
RewindRP
Notable+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): RewindRP

Discord Name & Tag: LILripx47#7718

Previous bans: 1, reached 4 warnings, would have been 3 if a property was disowned

Describe your activity on the server: My activity as I would describe it with the best detail, I can do is I would say 6.5/10 because I have OOCly school, loads of homework and I always make sure everything is done. I would say Im on around 20-25 hours a week, I'm online the most on weekends due to schooling. I may not be on somedays due to OOCly plans.

Which timezone are you in?: I am in Eastern Time Zone.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying was that I have always dreamed of being a part of the Karakura Police faction as I love how cordinated they are with their work and how serious they are about their work. I myself am very serious in my work. I would also love to make Karakura a very nice place with little to no crimes!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: My knowledge of the Police Work is that if they see a masked person, they must search them to make sure they are following the laws and not having anything illegal on them like if they are underaged alcohol, or illegal weapons. I also know that if they get called to scene and see a body they will question people and arrest the alleged suspect of the crime. The types of work im more familiar with are Searching, Office Work, and Front Desk work and also Questioning.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?: Police are important to SchoolRP because they form a low crime rate in Karakura and make sure everyone is following laws while they are on patrol and they deal with all of the people that come into the station and help them to the best of their ability. Police sometimes may have to run around the city/map to find criminals, they sometimes might hide-out in a criminal hide out.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?: Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:
Yes!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?: Yes!

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name: Asahi K. Hiragi

Character's age (if accepted): 25

Character's gender & pronouns: Male, he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?: Korean, and Mandarin

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?: Asahi is a very shot male he is 4'8 but he wears shoes that make him taller to 5'2. He has pink hair and is very fast for his height. He frequently will be seen sneaking a snack because he is always hungry.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?: A mixture of both depending on the situation. In a professional situation he will have a serious look on his face, almost looking emotionless, he would make sure that he looks intimidating so the criminal will confess to the crime they committed. In a casual situation he will act more like himself, a little goofy but serious. He would talk in his normal voice instead of the sort of deeper voice he does in professional situations.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?: He loves the idea of working in a team! Asahi has worked in a team setting before in a store but has never really done government work. He studies Government work during his free time somedays, he is really interested in working with a team.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?: A mixture of both because I can sometimes be a very bossy person but sometimes im also a very good listener, sometimes I can be bossy and listen because Asahi is a very joyful but serious person. He will jump in to help with a situation when and if needed. I is always ready for a challenge.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Asahi was born in Jeonju Hanok Village in 2005 into the Kim family. Fast forward to 2007 when he was 3 years old Him, His mother, and his father moved to Guangzhou, China for his fathers work. His father worked for a music production company called ML Entertainment. Fast forward 5 more years, Him and his mother moved back to Jeonju Hanok Village with his mother for his father's funeral. His father has passed away from Lung Cancer. Asahi's father was a very heavy smoker. Fast forward 5 more years, He lives in Kakarura, Japan by himself since his mother has passed a year before he moved. His mother has passed away from an alcohol addiction. He has had a very rough life as a child. He is now living the best live he has imagined.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, you absolutely cannot legally own a pocket knife in karakura, if you are seen or searched and you have one, you will be arrested immediately.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
  • Pain Medication
  • Lactulose
  • Cough Syrup
  • Wooden Cane
  • Unbranded Eye Patch

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?: Report them to a commissioner for abuse of an inmate, or even arrest the co-worker/ question them about why they were abusing the inmate. Inmates overall are still people and deserve to be treated like people, you shall NEVER abuse an inmate.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?: If it is an inmate assaulting my co-worker, they will either have a longer sentence or solitary confinement, I would also question them about why they are/were assaulting my co-worker, depending on their answer it will either result in a longer sentence. no-bail, or solitary confinement.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?: What I would do if I saw/found out that my co-worker is corrupt and helping criminal organizations would immediately report them to the commissioner and possibly put them in jail. I would also question them about why they were helping a criminal organization. Depending on what they say I will report it to the commissioner and put them in a cell until further notice.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? If a criminal is trying to bribe me I would tell them no, search them, and then most likely take them into the station for questioning. If they confess to a crime or say "I was backing up for a friend" I will have them give me the friends location/information so I can locate their location and arrest them or question the friend, I will most likely arrest the friend for fleeing the scene.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread