mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Shop Application - jeeellyy

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

What is your Minecraft username?:
jeeellyy
(Alternative accounts: 18wounds, bratphobia, ivettegoat, melissophobiaa)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes! My discord is; ivette#7231

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST - Eastern Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server:
My online activity fluctuates depending on the account I'm using and the activities or obligations that are available for me to complete, but I'm often online for several hours practically every day, maintaining a consistent level of engagement across all of my accounts and their accompanying roles. As a result, I know I will continue to play on the server for many more months, if not years, to come. I enjoy all of my current roles and hope to be able to roleplay them out with the friends I've made during my time as a member of SchoolRP as well as hope to be able to accomplish many more achievements within the server!

I maintained a strong activity within my KPD & EMS account. However, I recently left EMS in an effort to join the shop faction. Because I am currently homeschooled, I will continue to be active on all of my accounts.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I’ve never been banned throughout my time over SRP. Only punishment I’ve ever gotten was being warned twice 1-2 years ago. One for spamming the whisper command and another for selling weapons on auction-house. I’ve never done them again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes! I fully acknowledge and understand this, though this shouldn't be a problem.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
NOTE: All applications are not from the same account, all vary throughout my other alternative accounts as well!

MAIN APPLICATIONS
Psychiatrist Application - ACCEPTED
KPD Application - ACCEPTED
Chef Application - ACCEPTED
Chef Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Maiden Application - ACCEPTED
Priest Application - ACCEPTED
Doctor Application - Switched from Psychiatrist to Doctor / Discussed in DMS with Escuzme (Accepted)

LANGUAGE APPLICATIONS
JSL Application - ACCEPTED
JSL Application - ACCEPTED
Korean Application - ACCEPTED
Filipino Application - ACCEPTED
Spanish Application - DENIED
Spanish Application - DENIED
Spanish Application 2x - DENIED
Spanish Application 3x - ACCEPTED
Italian Application - DENIED
Italian Application 2x - ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server?:
jeeellyy - Adult (Applying with this account)
ivettegoat - Adult
18wounds - KPD Lieutenant
bratphobia - College Masters
melissophobiaa - Animal

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
I will be applying for the currently opened shop, Flora Bust

If a title name change for the shop is needed, or if I am able to change the name of the shop, it'd be renamed to Kaneshon Valley.
Kaneshon is a Japanese flower which is known as a Carnation. The Japanese carnation flower is a classic symbol of love. As the store will be filled with multiple types of flowers, I'd consider it as a Valley of Flowers.

Of course, if this name isn't fitting, there are plenty of other names the shop can go by. If not, then it'll stay the same.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
Seeing as my activity on the server throughout the past few months has skyrocketed, I’ve decided to dabble into something that I know is very time-consuming & heavily dependent on creativity and hard work. Managing a shop has always interested me, even when I first joined the server back in Novemberish of 2020. Although I am not that old nor highly known within the server, I have obtained a variety of roles during my time on SRP and gained experience throughout my time here. I’ve started to lose motivation to get on SRP and interact with other players. By applying to own a shop, I want to apply all the experience I have to this job and see how much I’ve improved over the months. Owning a shop is no easy feat, and I believe I’m finally prepared to independently run a shop by myself.

As this is off-topic, I’ve always loved attending Flora Bust openings. This is the one shop I’ve ever found interest in applying for if it was ever opened to apply for. It was always a nice shop with a wide variety of flowers, fantastic staff, and amazing designs. I plan to keep it that way! To also add on, I did work at Flora Bust for a few months, though that was around the time where the former shopkeeper stepped down.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
Of course, I want to sell flowers in the store, and I want a warm, lovely community around it. Flora Bust will continue selling the most wonderful, created flower bouquets and baskets to Karakura, providing love with each order taken. Due to the high number of lovebirds in Karakura, it’s only right to have a flower shop! I intend to maintain the shop at a good level of activity by opening frequently.

As far as being unique, the shop is unique as it is due to it being the one and only flower shop in Karakura. What I plan to mainly do is encourage roleplay during openings with the workers and customers. I'll ask a few of the workers to walk around the shop and roleplay out caring for some flowers. Of course, there will be mini areas of freshly planted flowers. Workers can offer some of the customers to plant a flower along with explaining the meanings behind certain flowers! I believe this can be a good way to get more people involved with the roleplay community and find sparks of inspiration to roleplay.

Additionally, I've considered having a much longer opening on Valentine's Day so that character relationships can exchange flowers for gifts! The interior of the store may also be decorated depending on the specific Holiday opening along with a possible discount! This won't only go for just Valentine's Day, but for plenty of other holidays. I just used Valentine's Day as an example due to that being a Holiday with such a high demand of flower purchases.

Even while the shop is closed, Flora Bust will still take orders from customers who want to order certain items, such as flower bouquets for specific occasions. For instance, a birthday or celebration. Due to stock, there will be a fifteen-item limit on the specific flowers that people can order along with a format in DMs to follow along so everything can be sent out smoothly. One of the workers will most likely receive a pay if they decide to take on one of the orders, such as delivering them.

Possible Shop Design:
The current shop design is actually good as it is, it fits the theme and is well organized. I don’t have any plans for redesigning the inside / outside of Flora Bust but if that is needed to change then that is perfectly fine. If it must be changed, then I’ll attach here what the Minecraft build exterior may look like! I’m unsure of the length + width of the current inside of the Flora Bust plot, so I've attached an IRL interior design for the inside! (Also attached an IRL ref for the exterior as well).

df9d4ff6f103b0bd654c4a78d886acef.jpg
b129a2f76c9299eb84f4beb4f8bbd54f.jpg
384209515c12a24eacb497694f05f144.jpg
2022-09-24_15.16.29.png2022-09-24_15.16.40.png

Discord:
For customers and staff to communicate, exchange information, and receive updates, a Flora Bust discord will be created. There, I hope to network and develop relationships with job candidates and employees so that Flora Bust's workforce transforms from a collection of coworkers into a welcoming community. We will also have the community help us decide for future customs to help for in game sales! This discord has yet to be made due to waiting to see the results. There still is the old Flora Bust discord which I wouldn't mind ownership being transferred if anything.

Adverts:
Here will be some examples of what some adverts may look like!

"Good Morning/Afternoon/Night people of Karakura! Today, Flora Bust will be taking applications for some lovely cashiers!! Come stop by the shop to receive one of our applications and apply to be an awesome cashier!"
(Application Ad)

"Flora Bust is now back in business! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Well, now we’re open so come stop by [Location] and buy some of our beautiful flowers for a friend or lover!"
(First Opening Ad)

"About to go on a first date with your crush and have absolutely nothing lovely to give her? Well today is your day because FLORA BUST is now OPENED! Come stop by to grab either a flower bouquet or basket for your lover or whoever! [Location / Coords]"
(Regular Ad)

Uniforms:
As far as the uniforms go, I mostly plan to have both feminine and masculine uniforms, if not, then just a casual apron that can go over any on shift worker's current outfit. There will be a different type of uniform for each rank within the shop such as the shopkeeper, manager, and cashiers.
Here will be attached a reference of the shop outfits along with a few rough draft skins of what they’ll plan on looking like!

OIP.jpg

What will you sell in your shop?:
I plan on keeping the current stock as it is, here will be listed the current items sold in the shop.
I do plan on ordering some future customs for more items to plant into the shop!

POTTED FLOWERS
Dandelion ⋄ ¥2,500
Poppy ⋄ ¥2,500
Tulips ⋄ ¥2,500
Allium ⋄ ¥2,500
Daisy ⋄ ¥2,500
Blue Orchid ⋄ ¥2,500
Dead Bush ⋄ ¥2,000

BOUQUETS
Sweet Pea Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
Lavender Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
Amaryllis Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
Versilia Rose Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
Spray Rose Bouquet ⋄ ¥8,000
Rose's Bouquet ⋄ ¥5,000
Betty's Bouquet ⋄ ¥5,000
Red Roses ⋄ ¥5,000
Pink Roses ⋄ ¥5,000
Bluebells ⋄ ¥5,000

BASKETS
Carnation Basket ⋄ ¥5,000
Spray Roses Basket ⋄ ¥5,000
Yellow Daffodil ⋄ ¥5,000
Fruit Basket ⋄ ¥1,500

FOOD
Fruits ⋄ ¥500
Vegetables ⋄ ¥500

SEASONAL ITEMS
Pumpkin ⋄ ¥10,000
Holiday Tree ⋄ ¥10,000

CUSTOMS
(These are ideas for future customs if accepted))
Bonsai Tree ⋄ ¥50,000
Gardening Hat ⋄ ¥30,000
Watering Can ⋄ ¥25,000
Flower Bundle ⋄ ¥20,000
Wearable Hibiscus Flower ⋄ ¥20,000
Hydrangea Flower Crown ⋄ ¥15,000

How many employees do you plan to have?:
In addition to myself and a manager, I want to hire 10 to 15 more employees as that seems like a decent amount. Since I plan on having at least two cashiers each shift, I don’t think there should be that many workers. I also want to make sure there will always be some space for myself and my staff because I understand that some employees might not be able to log on or that time zones might collide with openings. I'll list the few positions down below!

Shop Keeper - [1/1]
Jhene Marciano - jeeellyy
The overall boss and owner of the store. Doing everything that cashiers and managers do, while also making sure the shop itself is fully running smoothly. They're the main ones that look over the stock, set selling prices, restock items, and put in requests for new items. They're seen at every shift opening, even if not working at it, they're always doing something for the shop itself.

Manager [0/2]
The management position is for two of the most loyal and trustworthy employees. Not only do they do everything that a cashier would do, but they also look over the store, start shifts, and watch the trial employees when the shop keeper isn't available to. They have authority over both the cashiers and the trial employees.

Employee (Cashier) - [0/15]
The general employees of the store. Trusted enough to have a good attitude, know how to sell items properly, and make sure that they're respectable. They don't have any authority over other employees and any problems that they were to have would go to a manager and/or the shop keeper themselves.

Trial Employee (Cashier) - [0/??]
Newly hired employees who have to be trained and watched for any mistakes. They may be the low man on the totem pole, but they're expected to work just as hard as anyone else. After they can prove that they have good attitudes and can sell properly without making any mistakes, they are moved up to Cashier.

[A google form job application will be made as soon as everything gets looked over]

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
I appreciate you, yes, you, for reading over my application and taking the time out of your day to do so. Please keep in mind that I am open to suggestions, meeting requirements, and making any sorts of changes if there are any problems with my application. Thank you.

Do you have any questions?:
No questions at the moment! Though if I have any, I'll be sure to post them here or DM the faction lead.

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
ACCEPTED

I'm excited to say your application has been accepted for Flora Bust! You'll be contacted on discord to discuss your new role shortly!​

Users who are viewing this thread