Level 14
DivorcedDadRP
DivorcedDadRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
MochiiDragonn

Previous bans:
Two for ERP the accepted appeals are listed below, and it has been 1 year since my last ban
[SECOND BAN LINK] - Accepted
[FIRST BAN LINK] - Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am very active on the server, I try to get on every day at least once, for a span of 2-6 hours, I am free mostly on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, and that is when I play from the early hours of the morning to really late at night, so I am very available.

Which time zone are you in?:
I am in the EST time zone

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
SnizzySausage#7777

Do you have a microphone?:
I do have a microphone, and I am freely willing to speak

List your current and past applications:
Police App: [LINK] - Denied
Surgeon App: [LINK] - Accepted
Chef App: [LINK] -Accepted
Chef App: [LINK] - Denied
EMS Internship: [LINK] - Accepted
KPD Officer: [LINK] -Denied
Teacher App: [LINK] - Denied
Lang Request: [LINK] - Accepted (JSL)
Lang Request: [LINK] - Accepted (French)
Lang Request: [LINK] - Accepted (Polish)
Lang Request: [LINK] - Accepted (German)
Lang Request: [LINK] - Accepted (Russian)
Lang Request: [LINK] -Denied (Russian)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I am very skilled with Detail RP, it is actually the most entertaining for me, and because I am really fast at typing (59 wpm) I am able to detail very quickly, when I did Gangrp I used to Detail RP a lot but that was on a different character than this one. I can put imagery into one's mind while detailing, so it seems more like you are watching it like a movie. And I find if I become a doctor, it will be a lot more fun, yet I know it is still a responsibility, I will just enjoy being able to Detail Med RP a lot, and I really miss it, in my time doing it before hand I do remember having very found memories of it! Some other experiences I have with detailed RP is my history with it! I have been RPing since I was very little, on Gmod and even on an old server I had with my friends on my PS4. I am very skilled and well knowledgeable in Detail RP. I as well do very well with detailing cooking, surgery and other time sensitive things, I typically enjoy practicing details even when rping alone, I have no issue with it at all! I have been playing SRP for more than a year now and have really understood everything about it, really getting to get loads of rp experiences!

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation for joining EMS is kind of like my motivation for becoming a medical employee irl, I have always been fascinated in the medical field, I succell in my Biology classes, The Med classes I have taken I was an A student, and I am very familiar with a lot of the practices done in the medical field. I can benefit the current team by bringing in my current knowledge on subjects. Being an ex-surgeon before, I can master being a doctor fairly quickly, and having previous experience I am ready for what the EMS takes on stress, intense and quick moving situations, on your toes moments and being very diligent. I am a very hard and intuitive worker, I work very hard on the task at hand. Like I said before, I am also very knowledgeable in the medical field. Another reason for wanting to join EMS is my past experience in it. I do miss being a part of the field but would like to explore different regions of the field, as to why I am applying for Doctor. Some other reasons for wanting to join EMS for a second time is trying to approach it from a different role this time, I know this role still takes on responsibilities but that is what I am looking for in a role on the server, is one with responsibility, so I can improve and be better with handling tough situations, to adapt.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the Doctor role

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
After being a surgeon for some time, I know the basics to being a doctor, and such things that can take place during the time of being a doctor could be of the following; Broken Bones, Check-ups, Stitch work, MRI, X-Rays, Disinfecting, Vet work, Checking Vitality of patients (Such as heart rate, breathing rate, ect..) CPR, How to apply anesthetics, The correct use of MIDO (When and why it is needed) Ultrasounds, Eye-Exams/Eye Infections, Gastric lavage, Seizures, Concussions, Prosthetic fitting, Chemotherapy, Heart attacks, Respiratory arrest, Hypothermia, Burns (1-3) and Stab/bullet wounds. These are some of the current events I am aware of, that a doctor must fulfill while on duty. I am also well aware that they are allowed to prescribe certain medications, like what kind of medications they are allowed, and what kinds they are not allowed to have! I have remembered how to do such procedures from the time being a surgeon, though knowing that anything that needs surgery must be done by a surgeon and not a doctor, doctors are primarily check-ups, they take on making sure injuries that don't need surgery are taken care of!

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
-Doctor: They play the role of check-ups, prescription, health conditions, illnesses, and sometimes major issues. They will take the job of a surgeon if one is not available, and it is an emergency situation like morgue work or a deathly injury.

-Surgeon: They are the most highly trained doctors in the medical field, they take care of surgeries, extreme procedures, they are most likely dealing with critical patients that need assistance right away or are in critical condition, say in need of a kidney transplant immediately, or a tumor removal. They are in charge of all surgeries and morgue work. They as well can prescribe medications like the doctors as well.

-Psychiatrist: They are the hospital's mental health doctor, they deal with the people who have mental disorders, such as PTSD. They listen to their patients' issues and help towards finding a solution to it. They are more heart to heart with their patients and usually require more check-ups. They as well can have group sessions with those who feel they aren't connected with friends, family, or even partners. They are the only person who can prescribe mental health medication.

-Clinical Lead: They are under the Clinical Manager, and their job consists of making sure the Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses, and Psychiatrists are doing their jobs correctly, they are the one to ask any questions you have, and usually host the training. They as well will still play the role they are leading, such as Psych, Doctor, or Surgeon. It is still their job to make sure citizens are healthy.

-Clinical Manager: This position is like Co-lead, but they are still under the Director, this person is in charge of dealing with issues around the employment side, if there is trouble amongst employees they are the one to deal with that. They also control who gets promoted and who gets demoted. They as well play the role they were trained for previously before obtaining the CM position, example; Surgeon.

Director: This is the top of the hospital, they decide who is hired, fired or even the big changes around the hospital. They are also in charge of each employee's salary, and one should respect them Highly. They still take on helping out or filling in roles if someone else is unavailable, such as Surgeon or Doctor (I haven't seen a Director do a therapy session yet so LOL)

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Green - Emergency Exit
Code Blue - Medical Emergency
Code Red - Fire within the hospital facility
Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spilled incident
Code Yellow - Disaster within hospital
Code Violet - Violent individual is within the hospital
Code Brown - Severe Weather
Code Silver - Active Shooter
Code Pink - Child/infant abduction
Code Black - Bomb
Code White - Evacuation
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge this and I accept it full heartedly.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I also acknowledge this and I accept it full heartedly as well.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand, and will do my best to attend every training with the max of my ability.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge this, very well. I know not to take ICly - OOCly unless it is to report for something going against the rules of the server. Then I will take matter to an admin/mod

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

My character knows a lot about the medical field and even knew what to do in most events of a plane crash, while he was never in the medical field he still had to be knowledgeable about first aid, and what to do in certain situations. At one point he even had to do surgery on himself to avoid infection in his left leg spreading to his heart or brain killing him, by tying a tourniquet around his leg it cut off circulation, killing his leg, but keeping his upper body alive until he could be found, when he was a bit after the event it was professionally removed, but I digress, he knows basic First aid, how to stitch, CPR, what to do in case of Cardiac/Respiratory arrest, he knows what to do in case of a seizure, what to do when checking vitality, he as well knows basic biology having a minor in the course. He knows a lot about medicine and even some kinds of plants that’ll help ease pain, most commonly the aloe vera plant, for burns and mild irritation. He knows what to do in case one of his troops gets severely burned, or if they get hypothermia. He even knows how to properly disinfect wounds. He knows how to remove bullets with a pocket knife, and even knows how to clot mass bleeding.

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Maxwell is a 188cm Male with an athletic build, weighing around 140kg. He has black messy hair, that is medium in length, he has a well kept beard and pale skin, though it seems wrinkly and pulled. He has a scar across the bridge of his nose that is a dark red, and would be missing his left leg, it’d be a mechanical prosthetic. He had vibrant blue eyes and a charming smile. He smelled of ivory, and he held a bold attitude. He typically seemed dead in the eyes, or his expression would be blank, he’d have a scary aurora at first glance, but would be very kind and polite when you get to know him. He has a tattoo of a compass rose on his back right shoulder, he says it symbolizes never going in the wrong direction in life. Something that makes him unique is he deep blues eyes, they are quite easy to recognize, another thing is his left leg, it is a prosthetic not his original leg.

What are they like on and off the job?
Maxwell being an ex-Airforce Lt. Col. he is very intuitive, and hard working, he never strays from getting his task done and seems very.. And maybe a little too respectful to higher ups. He takes pride in his work, and is very serious about getting things done, he has no room for relationships in his life, after the death of his wife he seems to focus on more of his career rather than his outside life. So he always tries to stay busy and helpful while on duty, he cracks jokes and likes to be pretty social, but in his mind whenever it is time to do his job that is all he will focus on. Maxwell is very perceptive, as well as outgoing, his service is undeniably great, he always tries to satisfy his higher-ups, even if it takes scrubbing the floor till they can see their reflection in it. He’s not afraid to get his hands dirty, and put his life at risk to save someone else's, he treats his fellow troops like family, and would stop at nothing to make sure they are happy, and strong. Off of work, Maxwell is very “nature bound” he tends to be by himself, he likes to hang around the forest, even loves to go camping, he tends to find peace in being alone, sets his mind at ease. Though he doesn’t mind it when people talk to him, he doesn’t hate company, just prefers to be alone. He is happy with his life, though sometimes he doesn’t feel like he did the best he can, so he is always trying to improve himself. If he isn’t walking around town, or camping, he is typically exercising or working on motors, having experience with working on his aircrafts.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
His outlook on his coworkers would be of family, being ex-military, he treats his co-workers like he treated his troops, he gives them full respect, and wouldn’t mind letting them take the only parachute if it meant they would live to see another day. He has an incredibly empathetic heart. He tries to make everyone happy even in rough times by making a joke, or trying to make light of the situation, he always puts people before himself, and his co-workers are the first thing in line. He sees his co-workers being his foundation to be a better person, without them, he’d just crumble, he’d be nothing. He believes in a strong team, he puts faith in them, will encourage them, knowing they’d do the same for him. Some of his plans for the future is to become a clinical lead, and train others to be just as respectful and ambitious as himself, making sure they get just as far in life, and never stray far from the correct direction. He makes it a goal to reach a day where he can finally say he's lived a fulfilled life.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Maxwell is missing his left leg, it is a mechanical prosthetic, as well as he has PTSD around loud booms, seeing mass death, he takes medication to avoid any of this from triggering him. Maxwell is partially deaf due to the crash of his aircraft so it is kind of hard for him to hear people sometimes. He has a nicotine addiction and can be seen most of the time smoking to relieve stress.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Maxwell Vuliska
A 43 year old American war veteran. To begin He was in the air force, fought in the “The Bosnian War” It was his job to perform “Operation Allied Force” which was a bombing that took place in Yugoslavia. The goal was to destroy Yugoslav military infrastructure from high altitudes, and that he did, at the age of 20. In his words “It was like nothing I had done before.. Like fireworks, below me, my plane shook and rattled to the shock waves below my aircraft.” A turning point in history.. A magnificent journey. Later in his career, his plane had hit the ground and a piece of shrapnel tore through his leg.. It was amputated and he was relieved with an honorary discharge from his position, and was sent home with a mechanical left leg. At 35 He met a woman by the name of Kivalni F. Skiuik at a local market in the area, he had helped her load her bags into her vehicle, and gave her his number inviting them to have a cup of coffee with him. On that day, he seemed to have not felt nervous whatsoever, but he got in a semi-formal outfit, and got coffee with her. They talked about their futures together, what they did for a living, where they had gone in life, who they were. At that moment Maxwell knew he was in love.. And a year later asked her to be his wife, and she replied with an enthusiastic yes.. Several months later they had a big wedding, their first kiss as married so happily, the smiles were ear to ear. Soon after they adopted a small puppy and named him Plato. When he turned 37, he and his wife were out shopping for the house, while he was picking up some dog food for his Australian Shepherd “Plato” . His wife had said she’d meet him in the car with the rest of the groceries.. While walking back to the front of the store, with a large window showing the lot where they parked.. He noticed a crowd somewhat near his car.. Confused, he didn't think much of it.. As he walked out with his dog food, he noticed an ambulance pulling up with its sirens blaring and its lights flashing.. On the ground lay his wife.. Bleeding badly, she coughed and groaned.. Groceries spread along the ground.. Everything stopped moving in his eyes.. Time slowed.. Sounds thickened.. And it was like he was in molasses.. The dog food from his hands fell as tears welled in his eyes.. His wife and him made eye contact as she reached out for him as her dirt ridden, blood-stained face screamed for his comfort, and help. He rushed over, kneeling by her as paramedics pulled him off.. Putting her on a cot, placing an oxygen mask over her face and a heart monitor on her chest, an IV/blood bag in her arms. He held her hand as the doctors tried to keep her alive.. She looked at him and said something that haunted him forever.. “Please don’t let me go.. I’m not ready to die..” He held her hand tight, swearing he would always be there, that she was going to get through this, to stay awake and stay with him. Her eyes slowly shut, and the monitor went flat.. the bell of a death blared from it and all he could hear was his heart dropping.. The doctors tried to resuscitate her.. It was too late however.. He grabbed her pulling her into a deep tight hug.. screaming softly into her neck.. Holding her head close to his begging and pleading for her to stay, tears raced down his face as she lay limp in his arms. A week later at her funeral, her family, his family, even Plato. He went up to say a few words about her, but could only manage so much before choking up and having to slowly say it.. one word at a time. “Kiv was a one of a kind girl, someone who would always be there, and know just how to make you feel better. I never thought that I’d lose her just as fast as I loved her.. The first time me and Kiv met, I couldn’t get over how sweet she was, her smile, the way she made me feel home. I lost my leg in war, and it hurt.. but.. n-nothing.. hurts.. more than this, she was a perfect character. This world lost a brave, enduring, and selfless person, but heaven gained a Nobel angel. I will never forget her.” A few years after the funeral he never remarried or started dating again. He kept her pictures up and kept her side of the room just the way it was, when she died, and didn't change a single thing around the house.. At 41 Plato died of a respiratory infection that had spread into his bloodstream and caused a failure in his system.. A few months after that, Maxwell packed up his things, and his wife's things in a box, except for some items he gave to her family.. He kissed his and her family goodbye, and moved to Karakura, Japan. To feel free from all the memories of his old home.. He never put his wife's ashes into a box, but instead had it buckled into a seat next to him all the way to the airport. He had all his furniture and extra household items, transported via boat then by truck to his new house in Karakura, as well as his car which was taken by one of his relatives afterwards. He kept his wife's ashes in his lap the whole duration of the flight letting no one touch it. When he arrived in Karakura, he took a taxi to his home, where a truck would soon arrive several days later with his items, and a truck with his car on the bed of it. He kept her ashes on the side of his bed where he also had a picture of her up, it was of him and her at the coffee shop with Plato where they first had coffee. Maxwell will forever love her, to this day, and from then on, will make a small cupcake on her birthday, July 17th, 1978. As well as the day they adopted Plato. He goes by the name of Stone to most. Maxwell was born August 2nd, 1978 in Boston, Massachusetts where his father had married his mother, who was from Norway. He Went to college for Law and Economics, but soon dropped out to serve in the air-force at 19 in hopes to get a scholarship. swiftly ranking up with exceptional work; he was a Lieutenant Colonel in his squadron, During his time in the military he was awarded a full time scholarship through college, and managed to get his major in biochemistry and 2 minors in Law and Biology, setting himself up for a medical career after the military if he were to survive. He lost his leg while fighting a battle, his aircraft was shot down by anti-aircraft and he had lost his leg by shrapnel shards. It was said that he could have lost his life that day, if the piece of shrapnel didn’t tear through the bridge of his nose, but instead went straight through.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Maxwell Elos Vuliska

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Maxwell

Characters Preferred Name:
Max

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Practicing-Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
American

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

2 years, moved here at the age of 41

Working Experience(s):
Was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air-Force for 14 years, when he had been honorably discharged from the military, he moved back home where he soon got a job at a local retail store (Same place he met his ex-wife) before he dropped out of college he was an apprentice tech. (If college didn’t work out, this was his fall-back option, but instead he went into the military.)

Academic Degree:
Major in Biochemistry, a minor in Law and Biology (Both the Major and Minors were a full time scholarship received from the military) and Apprentice Technician
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biochemistry

Minor(s):
Law and Biology.

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
JSL and Korean

DivorcedDadRP [Chef] Marulii Liousette
SnizzyMochii [Adult] Maxwell E. Vuliska
MochiiDragonn [Fox] Rezi

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread