What is your Minecraft username?:
SnizzySausage

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
SnizzySausage#0995

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server! I try to get on as much as I can. I have been playing SRP for 2 years now, I am more active at nights, because of school and work during the mornings and afternoons! However on my days off I am very active!
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
2 Bans for ERP, the last ban was 1 year ago (Linked Below)
1st: Appeal
2nd: Appeal

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge and understand these circumstances!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am currently applying for the caretaker position!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The caretaker is responsible for assisting the school staff with any needs, the caretaker is also responsible for up-keep and maintenance of the school. They also walk around the school monitoring, and keeping an eye out for trouble, they are like the security of the school. It is their job to make sure students stay in line and also make sure that no one is getting into fights. It is also their job to watch detention when needed too, if a teacher needs assistance in a classroom a caretaker can sit by and watch the crowd. Just like the chef and any other faculty member, they should treat everyone even the students with respect and fairness.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplayingon srp for 2 years and so far I have a lot of experience for 3 months I was a chef in the faculty, for 4 months I was an EMS worker, for a couple months I worked at Yeobo, I have experience with combat, and gangrp, I have experience with rebel/jockrp and familyrp. Before SRP I have had experience on other servers with a few friends. That being said, I am very good with handling high stress situations whether that be dealing with something calmly ICly or OOCly, I have also been a Student (Highschool, College , and College [M]) and during those times I did have a lot of fun however! I am looking to get my new account SnizzySausage back into the Faculty because it was by far one of my most favorite jobs that I unfortunately had to departure from due to being way to busy!

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I would like re-join the School employee faction because I loved the community and how fun the rp was! I loved every moment when I was a chef, and I wanted to try something new! Caretaker seems like a pretty fun job to have in the faculty and I want to experience as much rp as I truly can in the server so I am never bored. So when I thought of something to apply for again, I figured since I have the time now! I can finally get back to being in the faculty, to be able to stay long term and rp out a lovely character! Another reason I would want to join is because I want to be able to get back in the game with actually being apart of a team, not just a student, or an Adult, but actually having a role that is important, I want to be able to be involved in the roleplay be the heart of the action, and rp to the best I can, I want to detail rp and actually have a lot of fun! Thats why I want to re-join! because I miss the amount of fun I'd have with not only the staff, but the students, there was some intense role play and I loved it! I love the community in the Faculty!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Doctor App - DENIED
Chef App - ACCEPTED
Police App - DENIED
Teacher App - DENIED
EMS Intern - ACCEPTED
Surgeon App - ACCEPTED
Police App - PENDING
Russian - ACCEPTED
German - ACCEPTED
Polish - ACCEPTED
3rd Lang - ACCEPTED
German - ACCEPTED
Hawaiian - ACCEPTED
Korean - ACCEPTED
JSL - ACCEPTED
-APPEALS-
1st Ban APPEAL - ACCEPTED
2nd Ban APPEAL - ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role on the server is a bird, however I do plan to transition back to human, in which I would be Grade-12

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

(I'm giving examples in an RP setting because there are different ways to go at this and I find it easier to explain through acting it out, just like I did last time, it just makes sense)

Response to ObedienceRP:
*She turned to the student, and would tilt her head slightly placing her hands upon her hips, and would glare at the student shun-fully.* "I hope I didn't hear that correctly, cause so help me if I hear it again, you will be in deep trouble, I will promise you that! *she furrowed her brows and lifter her hand pointing towards the hallway leading away from the area* "Goodbye young lady/man, don't let me hear it again."
Response to RebelRP:
*Her jaw dropped as she lifted her finger getting closer to the student wagging it putting it towards their face but not toughing them, but as if to say silence* "Absolutely not, I will not stand for the disrespect or disorderly conduct! You will respect your piers and the staff here, or I will teach you myself in detention do I make myself clear?" **they would continue on** *She grabs her radio and declares "So-N-So" has detention* "I will see you in detention, make sure to bring a pencil and paper, or one will be provided. Bye bye."

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
(I'm giving examples in an RP setting because there are different ways to go at this and I find it easier to explain through acting it out, just like I did last time, it just makes sense)

*She'd run towards the fighting blowing a whistle that she wore around her neck yelling* "HALT! BACK UP! IMMEDIATELY! ENOUGH!! *she pulled the two apart and stood between them she glanced back and forth between the two "Explain yourselves immediately!" **Explaining** *she grimaced and furrowed her brow* "I don't want to see you two fighting again do I make myself clear?"
CooperativeRP:
*She sent the two on their ways, pointing in opposite directions and would stand there for a moment watching, making sure they continued on separately. As they did she'd smile and would place her hands behind her back walking around.* "Very good, I'll just keep an eye out!"
RebelRP:
**The two took a step to the side instantly going at it again** *She'd pull the two apart again and would look at them both* "Last warning! If you don't stop, I will give you both detention, understood?" **They both ignore her and try to fight once again** "THATS IT! ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU DETENTION FOR DISOBEYING STAFF AND FIGHTING! LEAVE NOW OR I WILL INVOLVE SLT WITH THIS!" *She held her hands on her hips and would have a very serious stern expression, and her voice was stern as well.*

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

*She'd look at them with wide eyes and a puzzled expression, she'd say with a questioning voice as she picked up one of her hands gesturing it around* "You know, you are supposed to be a role-model for students, please quit acting foolish or I will head to our higher-ups and report you for behaving as such, you have a job, please act professional while at it. I do not need to treat you like a child now. *She'd await their response*
If they keep it up: *She'd shake her head* "Fine then, suit yourself, we will see what our bosses have to say about it" *she would walk up to the SLT office and would report who and what they were doing.*
If they stop: *She'd smile warmly and would grab a cup of coffee* "Good, we should remain professional here, I am glad we see eye to eye on it, next time don't let it happen again okay? I don't want to be the bad guy" *She'd sip her coffee and would turn on her heel heading off to patrol the school.*

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would behave and would quickly get done what she would be in the break room for, she'd keep an ear out for any trouble outside of the room however while she was finishing up what she would be in there for. She'd be pretty bubbly and would always seem confident and stern. However she may pass a few jokes with colleagues here and there as a way to break any ice from her strict aurora. She would always smile, and be professional, she never once would step out of line. Though most of the time she'd keep to herself and just scurry out of the room quickly as not to make her break, a vacation.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She'd take a deep breath, placing both her hands on the sides of her attire she stood up straight as she fixed it, and proceed to walk towards the entrance of the school. She took sharp breaths as her eyes squinted peering around like a robot, it was though she was scanning her every surrounding! With every glance and every step she observed and listened to every student that, she gave them a ghastly stare as she continued on her way, she knew her presence would keep them in check. She stepped upon the wood floor and took a look around, she noticed a piece of crumpled up paper on the floor, she held her skirt and would lean down picking up the piece of paper, she unfolded it in her hands and would see if there was anything on the paper, she observed some absurd writing and discarded it into the recycling bin, she muttered a few words under her breath as she carried on her way, watching out for students getting into any mischief.

/me Her eyes darted to the right side of her temple as she heard a student mutter awful words behind her, she slowly turned her head like a creepy horror movie doll, and her body followed she took a few steps closer to the student and proceeded to look them in the eyes she placed her arms across her chest folding them, she squinted her eyes and tilted her head into their direction so her ear was facing them "Would you like to repeat, what you just said?" She awaited if they would dare utter those words again, she sat there shooting a death glance at them to strike them with obedience. She stood straight and smiled and used one of her hands to gesture them to run along, as she still squinted she kept her ears and eyes out for any other misbehavior. She watched them leave listening closely until they were out of her sight, she turned on her heel and proceeded to continue walking around the campus as she were previously.

/me She grit her teeth and crinkled her nose as her eyebrows furrowed she got between the two students fighting and would pull them apart she let out a mighty roar, with a stern, and raspy tone, it was strict and harsh, and it would strike fear into those around her. She looked to the two kids as she frowned with her teeth, she seemed furious "ENOUGH!!" She looked to the two kids and would tell them to explain to her what happened through her teeth, she kept her eyes squinted as if she was trying to look into their souls as they explained one by one. After listening to their story, she gave them a very serious warning. She placed one hand behind her back and one in front of her with her index finger out gesturing to the two "If I see either of you, even lay a singular finger on each other again, I will not hesitate to give you both detention, do I make myself very clear?" She let out with a sharp tone. She stood straight up sending them both separate directions. She let out a sigh and would fold her hands behind her back watching them very closely. However she carried on looking out for any other trouble.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Koala Sii-Saveen

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Ms. Sii-Saveen

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: N/A

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Majored in Child Development, as well as Sociology

Minors: Nursing, and English

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: Korean

Other Languages: JSL

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Koala was minding her business in her home one Tuesday afternoon, sipping her coffee and reading up on the latest human development study, when all the sudden her phone buzzed in her pocket, she put a bookmark in her study, and would set down her coffee. She reached down and pulled out her phone, turning it on, and unlocking it.
She had received a message from the school, on a brisk sunny day, letting her know that they were open for applications for caretakers. Being a Sociology major, the study of human interaction and development a school would be the perfect place for her to apply at! So she got right to it, she opened the email and begun setting up her resume, she wrote down her references like her previous jobs working at a daycare, and being a supervisor on trips! She finished up the Application and sent it over, and within 3 days she had received a call from the school scheduling an interview for Saturday, since all the kids would be off, it would be the best time for it. They scheduled to meet up by the Family Store for the interview since they could have a coffee there. As Friday came around she was very nervous, yet, seemed so confident she wore her black suit vest and a nice skirt, she placed a bow in her hair and continued on her way to the shop, she noticed them and smiled she bowed respectfully before standing behind her chair awaiting to be told to sit. As she was she took the seat and pulled herself to the table they begun the interview with a few basic questions she responded so boldly and coherently, the words she spoke were true poetry exactly what the position was looking for, the interview went on and she was nailing it every question and every problem-solving ice-breaker. They both stood and shook each others hands, they had said that she would receive a letter from the school on the terms of if she would be hired or not. She smiled warmly and bowed as she awaited for them to leave first, she then turned and left she checked that mailbox every day, waiting for that letter 5 days later she hastily grabbed the letter from the school and ran up to her apartment she opened the door and just flung off her shoes she tore open the envelope and would open it up skimming through and what to her shimmering eyes the golden words 'Accepted' She screamed loudly as she danced she smiled warmly hugging the letter close to her chest she hopped up and down and started getting together her clothing, she started Monday.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for wanting to join KHS is perusing my passion and love for keeping society a safer place, and that starts within the school! I study human development for years, and almost everything comes down to one key factor in a kids life! The second best thing from parents, TEACHERS! I want to be able to make every student in Karakura happy and ready for the real world getting the best and safest development they can! I want to make it my solemn duty to keep every student in line, so that those who want to do the best for their future may do so! It however is not my goal just to punish the troubled students but try to connect with them, so that i may earn their respect! It is a key part of development, and I believe I am the right person to do that! I am patient and nurturing and I am down right the best candidate! If you want something done right you want Ms. Sii-Saveen! Another motivation for wanting to join KHS is my life's dedication to my major in Child Development and Sociology, I feel as though those are very important to working in a school! Because it provides an employee with the knowledge on how to handle a student as to not damage or refrain a students development, with my knowledge of the correct fundamentals!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

When I was 19 I worked in a Daycare back in South Korea, it was our duties to make sure the children were safe, fed, given water, and given attention, without losing our tempers! I would work from 6-9 hours Monday - Saturday Watching the children while the parents worked their jobs! It was my job to teach them manners, and how to behave! As well as keep an eye out for any distress or medical hazards! I have experience with fit throwing and accidents, I am a very patient person due to it!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

The real question that should be asked is why would you pick an other applicants! I am your best candidate, I work hard, I am patient, focused, and outgoing, I have attention to detail, and key observation skills, I communicate, and handle things with proper etiquette. I am far beyond educated in child development, and their behavioral studies! I am great with children I use to work in a Day care that ranged from 1-8 years old, I have experience keeping children in line on field trips and making sure they don't wonder off, I am a very professional listener and I am extremely responsible and respectful! I am professional at work, but I maintain a caring attitude. I never stray far from the task at hand, and I always do something to my best. I am great at calming down fights and seeing both sides of the coin in arguments, I tend to keep an un-biased opinion and I keep my professional life and personal life very separate! In take work very serious and I will do anything I am told to do, and I will not stop unless instructed or the day is over. I am an out of the box thinker, and a magnificent problem-solver, I keep things appropriate, I can keep up with students who try to evade punishment I am a swimmer, and a runner, I am fast and diligent, and I have a photogenic memory, I could even describe someone I saw once a year ago!​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Caretaker! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread