WhiteEclipic
(Main; DarkEclipic: Alts; LightEclipic + GreyEclipic

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
DarkEclipic#3032

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST(but I work overnights)

Describe your activity on the server:
Over all of my accounts, I would say I am about a 8/9 out of 10.

From Sunday-Thusday I am on from 7:30/8 AM - 10/11 AM CST

Friday and Saturday I can be on from 8pm - 4 PM CST

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No ban, only one warn back in September of 2021

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand I will be demoted if I am inactive

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Tutor, is an educator who wishes to educate. They are someone that a student will come to if they are having a problem with a subject or problem with their homework. Helping them study for an upcoming test or school exams. Each tutor has a specialty they specialize in, as they may specialize in a certain topic, they are always welcome to ask about other topics that the student(s) may bring up.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I am very well versed in Roleplay, my previously my main was a teacher and my alt #1 is a priest, and my alt #3 is a bird. On my main and 1st alt, I do a lot of p2l and details in different actions from fighting to praying at an alter.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkeclipics-staff-application.50309/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lore-application-darkeclipic.52996/#post-176877

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

WhiteEclipic: Grade-9, High school

(DarkEclipic: Adult, LightEclipic: Priest, GreyEclipic: Bird)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Chimon would approach the students and try to calm down the situation If they;

A; Don’t settle down, Chimon would ask again for them to settle down. IF they continue with swearing then that would be the time where Chimon would threaten a detention, and continuing if they dont settle down. He would give the student(s) the said detention.

B; Do settle down, Chimon would ask how he could help and assist the student in whatever trouble that might be going through the student(s) head and help resolve them. If that is sending them to the nurse, talking to the Principle/Dean, or just talking out feelings in a private location on where the student(s) feel the safest at.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Chimon would hurry over to the fighting students and quickly get between them to have them stop fighting, If they;

A; Dont stop fighting, Chimon would attempt to get a handle of the situation and call for backup. He would also give both students detentions for fighting and hitting one another. If the fighting continues, he would report the incident to the SLT if the other faculty are unable to handle the students.

B; Do stop fighting, Chimon would ask what started the fight, how this could be resolved, and explain why they had gotten the detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Chimon would gather evidence if that is from CCTV in the school or take a photo of it on his phone, he would report it, regardless, to the SLT if that is the Principle, Dean, or Vice-Principle and explained what happened. He would also offer the footage if he had gathered any.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Chimon would sit at a table in the center of the room while communicating to his other employees and co-workers that would also be in the employee break room, he would see how their day is going, how well they are handling their tasks, and help out where it is necessary.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
pulling a book out of the bookshelf, he would flip through the pages until he had found what he was looking for, turning back to his desk and his student, he would set the book down and point out on the page the information that he was looking for “Put this into practice and look at this example of the test coming up. It might be different from the exact question, but it is close enough.” Chimon would continue to help the student in following the example and using it in many different ways

/me looking over the student’s homework from that previous class, he would mark with blue ink what was wrong and point out to the student why they were wrong and asked them to do it again, while the student was doing that, he would make a similar question to have to student solve that one also. Made sure that his student understood the problem in its entirely

/me would listen to student A talking as he would be looking over student B work, looking up from the work in his hand. He would turn the page in his own personal book over the topic at hand and did the same to student A to get them on track “Try using this page and look further in the chapter to understand more about the events that happened.”

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Chimon Misono

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Cherry

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
BA in Education

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English and Writing

Minors:
Psychology
Religion

Nationality:
Asian American (Japanese/American)

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Backstory:
Chimon Misono is an Asian American who was born to his mother(Japanese) and father(American) in St. Louis, Missouri. His father has a master's in Language Arts and his mother had a passion for painting when he was younger. Chimon would assist his father in looking over score sheets for his students' tests and assisted his mother in picking out the right colour paint for her paintings. Around his late teens/early twenties, he went into community college to get his associate's degree in education. Working hard through those two years, Chimon would get accepted at a University in his mother’s hometown, Tokyo. Talking to his parents about his idea of getting back to his Japanese roots, his mother would be ecstatic and would make arrangements with her family to get him set up. His father would set Chimon down and would talk to him to see if that is something that he would want to do, Chimon explained on how this could be something good for him, seeing how he was already in his early twenties and wants to see the world. Traveling to Japan for university would give him that small fix he would need to see new sights and experience new things. His father soon agreed and allowed him to go.

Settling in an apartment near one of his universities, he would continue his study in education and teaching. Being part of a religious household of Shintoism and Christianity, he would pick up this alongside teaching, Religion as one of his minors and Psychology to be able to handle kids when they became too stressed for the homework they were given. Chimon would major in English and Writing to help students with mistakes. While in school, he would start slowly helping his classmates in assignments in what they dont understand, he would assist them and they would continue to push him to be more and go at it.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Chimon’s motivation for joining KHS is after his small teaching job at a small foreign school for Military Students to learn the ways of Japan. He would move to Karakura with his Family and Rengo. While there, the only type of teaching he could find would be KHS, looking up to see if there were any positions, he would send in his application and spend time with his nieces and nephews. His niece, Edith, who worked at KHS as a Caretaker, would get some of the laydown of the town and assistance with learning the school's layout.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
After receiving his teaching license and degree, he would start applying and start working at a small foreign exchange school that was made for Military children who would be stationed at nearby military homes/bases. He would have worked with English-speaking students who would have no idea how to be Japanese, know the language, or know how to act. Chimon, as a Teacher’s Aid and Tutor, would stay long after school ended and help the students understand the way of being Japanese.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have been a Teacher on my main account, DarkEclipic, for a few months(resigned since submitting this application) and know how to act during the school day, how to treat co-workers, know the rules fairly well when it comes to knowing how detentions work, how the commands work and know where I should be(at my station, the tutor room) when school is in session unless helping out another faculty.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- I've chosen to deny this application compared to the other ones, feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread