Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
I am applying on my alternate account 'aeesrd2', my main being 'aeesrd'.

Discord Name & Tag:
willi#9630

Previous bans:
During my time on SchoolRP, which has been around 2 years, I have never picked up any bans/severe infractions and I will forever keep it in such condition.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the SchoolRP server is quite lengthy per day (considering my activity is pretty much guaranteed to be an everyday thing), and I average around about eight and a half hours (1:30 PM to 9:30 PM) on the weekend, whereas weekdays tend to be around 4 hours of playtime (4 PM to 8 PM) So yes, it may be a decrease in activity, yet the activity that I have is believed to be consistent and trustworthy. Also, it is worth noting that I am currently on the football team, which also requires constant activity and being able to attend certain events (practices, parties, etc), even if it can be a struggle for me. I will admit that time zones can most definitely be a challenge for me, with some events being out of reach, but I guarantee a good form of activity with my role if accepted into the force.

Which timezone are you in?:
Currently, I am in BST (GMT+1), but my time zone reverts back to GMT on October 30, which means the time will go back one hour.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

COMMUNITY TEAM
lore-team application #1 / DENIED / click here
lore-team application #2 / ACCEPTED / click here

ROLES
judge application / ACCEPTED / click here
reporter application / ACCEPTED / click here
tutor application / ACCEPTED / click here
council application / ACCEPTED / click here
club application #1 / DENIED / click here
club application #2 / ACCEPTED / click here
police officer application #1 / DENIED / click here

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to apply for the role of becoming a part of the police faction is to indulge myself in a new opportunity that I have never involved myself in before. I believe that some people are aware of the fact that I have been keeping it off for a while, seeing waves of application periods come and go due to procrastination, but I believe that now is the right time to apply. Currently, I have no other roles than football, and I must admit, on occasions, it can be very boring just running around for an hour on the server due to genuinely not having anything to do, this is especially true during mornings, as a scarce amount of people are online at the time who also want to roleplay. Having the opportunity to embark upon another role on the server would be something amazing, most definitely an achievement if the role I obtain is a chance at becoming a police officer (cadet). But, it doesn’t end there. I tend to speak to officers in and out of roleplay fairly often, and it makes me think; “What is it like, being a police officer?”. My motivation for applying is the whole experience that I gain from it. From making friends to understanding more about combat roleplay as a police officer, I’ve been looking at the shoes for way too long, instead of trying to make them fit just right.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:
I have quite a lot of knowledge about the police, what they do and how it all works. Below, I have sorted specific parts with their specific headings.

STRUCTURE

Commissioner
- Being the faction leader and principal, the commissioner has the highest amount of responsibility and also the most authority out of any role, this includes the division of detectives and officers. They have the final say on anything police-related and are the main representative of the police faction.
Police Captain - This role is essentially a right-hand man for the commissioner, being in charge of the main division of officers.

DETECTIVE DIVISION
Police Detective Superintendent (P-DSI) - Similarly to the role of the Police Captain, the Detective Superintendent takes charge of the Detective Division’s work.
Police Detective Chief Inspector (P-DCI) - The role of the DCI is to act as a higher-up role, assisting the detective superintendent with anything related to the work of the division of detectives. This rank in the force is alike the police lieutenants, yet they have some dissimilar aspects, of course.
Police Detective Inspector (PDI) - This rank is the detective’s version of a patrol officer in a sense, it’s given to people who have enough experience in being a detective constable. This rank obtains special equipment (Glock-17, Cruiser).
Police Detective Constable (P-DC) - This is a starter role for officers who would like to take the detective path in their career. This role can be temporarily given a Glock-17 if needs be.

MAIN DIVISION
Police Lieutenant (P-LT) - Everyone in this rank is a higher-up, and they help guide the main division or answer minor things that are not as important. As a higher-up, they supervise most of the main division’s training. This ranking has the availability to receive its own police cruiser and Glock-17.
Police Sergeant (P-SGT) - The second-hand for the main division, this rank, over time, may be trained for the lieutenant test, but meanwhile, their purpose is usually to patrol around with the lower ranks. Temporarily, Sergeants may be permitted to use a Glock-17.
Police Corporal (P-CPL) - In being a Corporal, you have the availability to attain a role called a ‘Trainer’. This role exists to help the new cadets who join the force by showing them behind the scenes and most importantly what to do in certain situations. There are two trainer roles (Physical and Informational). You are given pepper spray at this rank.
Patrol Officer (P-PO) - The official beginning of your time in the KPD. You get this rank after passing the cadet test. This is where you are freely able to patrol without proper supervision, although it may be better to go as a two, for safety. Once you have obtained this rank, you can receive a police badge.
Police Cadet (P-CT) - An opportunity given to the best applications sent in for the police force. This is the beginning of something big, all you need is to prove yourself. As a cadet, you’re to be put under many courses and you’re given many things to study for a test that you will eventually take. A distinctive rule within the force at this rank is that you may not leave the building. This means, that instead of going out to patrol, you will be doing CCTV duties, or you may loiter at the front desk to help with bails.

MEASURES

I am aware of some measures or procedures that occur as a part of the police force, they are provided below. Of course, I haven’t experienced being a part of the force yet, but I’ve managed to gather a few things about what goes down within.

CCTV - This measure requires any member of the police force to action inspecting the cameras posted around the island in a specific room. This is used to simply monitor certain areas where crimes may be committed. Also, being in the CCTV room, you can also watch the officer’s body cameras confined within a safe space. The way CCTV works is that you obtain screenshots from certain people (officers, citizens) out of character (usually posted in Discord DMs), but the catch is, is that the crime has to be committed in a clear view of the camera, otherwise you cannot use the evidence ICly. This statement reflects more on the pre-performed crimes rather than live-action. Live-action CCTV is usually helped by staff members in vanish who fly around and track a certain person down, giving reports via a ticket on whether they’re in view of CCTV or not.
EQUIPMENT - As briefly mentioned within the structure portion of this question, you can receive different types of equipment at different stages during your time in the force. At the minimum caliber, officers are given an assortment of items. This includes;

• Police Baton
• Police Handcuffs
• Police Radio
• Breathalyzer
• X26 Taser
• Riot Gear

COMMUNITY SERVICE - After an arrest, a prisoner is subject to community service, which takes place within the courtyard. After community service, the prisoner can then change characters. This is to promote roleplay from prisoners and to create some sort of character development between officers and those imprisoned.

PATROLS

Falling underneath this subject, patrols are measures taken at random times throughout the day. During a patrol, you are to snake out any crime that you’re to see in front of you because sometimes crime can be seen unnoticed. Of course, witnessing a crime first-hand would come in handy, especially if someone is masked, you’d be able to unmask and arrest them. During patrols, you may be subject to performing weapon checks using luminol spray if you have searched a masked individual and they are armed with something dangerous. Another thing to note is, that during patrols, you may also find yourself somebody intoxicated in public. To identify how drunk they truly are, you will perform a blood alcohol content check on them using a breathalyzer. If you are bribed during an arrest, or, you find hospital-given items (medicine) on a person without a prescription, you should fine them for the correct amount.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:
As the name suggests, SchoolRP depicts a school. And with a school comes a town, in Karakura’s case, or an island. Within this place of residence and entertainment, a government sets into place. And with the government comes the police force. From another viewpoint, the crime faction is faced with a challenge with the existence of the KPD. It equals out the playing field, which makes it more exciting and adrenaline-pumping when gangs perform crimes. The pressure of having to be chased by a bunch of professionals equipped with tasers, vehicles, and even Glocks. I believe that the crime faction would be plain boring without something to oppose it. The importance of the force doesn’t come from wanting to get rid of gang roleplay, almost, it endorses it, which makes the tension between the two ever more exciting.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes, of course, I believe that this is to be put in place.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:
I will ensure my dedication to the role and make sure that I won’t become inactive during my time as a cadet if accepted.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?:
Yes, my absence on my police account wouldn’t be forgiven and I respectfully would comply with the punishment without question or an abstract reaction.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Akihisa Hakasada

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, he/him.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

To fulfill an everlasting dream of joining the fight against criminality within such a ridden town of deaths, this boy put the thoughts from his mind to paper, or, computer, to achieve two majors; one in criminology and another in law to helpfully aid his knowledge. Once he had the chance to, Akihisa Hakasada abstained from the opportunity to receive any other educational achievement.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Slovakian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
A scruffy boy to most upon external feats, this boy is much more of quality within. He seemed rather small at first glance. . . and then you realize that he’s still very tiny compared to other men around him. You could try and calculate his height, or ask him yourself, but he probably wouldn’t reply. Akihisa gets very easily embarrassed when something so simple can.. mess things up, big-time! He hates coffee and for one reason only. The damn coffee machine! Why was that thing invented in the first place? So stupid, so stupid. Talking about calling things stupid, this man is rare to criticize people for their mishaps, but whenever given an opportunity, he may be too open to criticize other people. He does it every chance he gets, which gives him reactions of the negative sort. What makes him unique is not his choice of fashion or his mannerisms within his speech. It’s his eccentric abnormalities that aren’t afraid to shine the most out of anything. He’s extremely naive and he loves to pursue friendships. You could call him a human Wilbur (from the fabled book; Charlotte’s Web by E. B. White), he condones having that feeling of happiness, especially within a workplace. This can be very trivial, especially if he comes across the unsociable. You’d find within this boy, a shallow pit of emotion, a pit that you can’t get out of, one that you have to live with. All of your life. Forever, you have to suffer with something a part of you, something inside of you, that you cannot rid of.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
When in a professional situation, he has to be there to represent. Of course, within his motion, you can tell that he has this laid-back personality attached to him, but on occasion, his body seems to.. tense up, almost.

In contrast, during casual situations like desk work, his ominous hushed mood completely flips on his head. Around this time is when you can hear him sing it out to some random American popstar (Sorry in advance, Taylor Swift.), willfully head out to patrol with his colleagues, and sometimes even do some errands, like picking up some coffee and cake from Koribureku Bakery. During this state, ask and you will always receive.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Oh, this boy loves that sorta thing! Teamwork makes the flippin’ dream work, I’ll tell you now! Co-operating with people is something that Akihisa is a big fan of, the reason being that during an early age, being an only child was tough, really tough! He found it extremely strenuous to communicate with others about opinions or feelings, but once he found happiness with the hobbies that he was doing, people of similar interests found Akihisa to be a lot more cooperative on a major scale, but I suppose that confidence builds up as you grow up either way.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I tend to sit back a lot, being at the wheel can be nerve-wracking, especially when it’s in important scenarios. I guess I dislike it when I get things wrong, it can get to me. Either way, put me where you want me to stand and I’ll stand there with the word ‘proud’ written all over my face. After all, the herd will never prevail, even if the kingpin title falls into my hands on any operation.

BACKSTORY:
Upon being born, Akihisa was subject to a Chinese bloodline that was passed down from his mother. It turned out that he was 100% Japanese and his mother was extremely upset, of course, the father wasn’t. The father appreciated this gift to the world, seeing it as a new era that the Hakasada family will proudly embark upon, despite the views of his mother. A few years later and with his dad becoming a travel agent, this young boy settled in different places around Europe in specific for many years, which is why he knows the Slovakian language. As this little boy grew, things took a turn for the worse. His father started to lose money and his mother couldn’t find work. They were in a tough position and in a state of being unable to climb back out of the gutter. Their little boy was the spark of hope, this life could change things forever. He attended school every chance he could, he met new friends, studied, and did all of the important things in the early stages of life to be happy. Deep down, he knew that happiness was far away from home, the only way to obtain this feeling, this value, was to do something he truly enjoyed, if only he was given this opportunity. A night full of thrashing rain and obfuscated windows that were never wiped clean. That was the night when he finally felt the spark of hope that his parents yearned for. He was accepted into a college. Karakura College. Slovakia was getting old for the family of three now anyway, and his mother had seen many job opportunities open up in this area. Up the moving stairs, they traveled, into the airplane. Ready to depart to a new, unforeseen land. No expectations in a brand new nation. Home forthcoming, it must be as the plane began to travel overseas. College was fine for this young boy he did amazing within this new environment. A’s all around, in every subject, a star pupil within the eyes of his parents that were now... Full of work, they had the busiest schedule ever. It made him sad again, this wave of emotion from spending too much time with his parents, being happy even though they have no job, to becoming a single, almost lonely student. Making friends began to struggle against it is a true statement. It was too hard for him to keep up. What else is there for him to do? What was the light? Akisada left Karakura for her mother, his niece removed from such important and sacred land within the history of the family.

Criminology. Criminology, the subject indeed, shed the most light upon this dark alleyway of crushed hopes and dreams, the long hallway of vociferous antagonizing dark and negative thoughts crumbling into a large pile of rubble. He found his new opportunity and reached for the light. The light that will heal all concerns of life. But why? Why this? What happened? Who’d he meet? Many people were available to answer the question. Many people of intellect, wisdom, and knowledge formulated this one simple idea, turning it into something real, for this naive (and still tiny) college kid.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

Pshhh, you’re like.. kiddin’, right? What’re you trying to do, cut bread? That’s funny of you, ha-ha. Knife crime is at a record high here, I think the answer is no, you cannot own a pocket knife legally within Karakura.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription.
Birth Control, Cane, Lactulose, Cough Syrup, and finally the good old Paracetamol.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Maybe they should like.. calm down first? I don’t think an act of police brutality is a kind thing that helps people feel safe, huh? In actual fact, it’ll make people feel less safe around you. I’d make sure to record evidence, most likely using a body camera, and try my best to separate the two. Maybe, if I feel like the officer doesn’t understand how much impact they’ve caused, I’ll inform them that it most definitely isn’t right.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Well, luckily, if I am on the scene, then I would make use of my X26 taser, getting ‘em to the ground. If multiple people are surrounding my poor colleague, then the backup is the best option, as it provides a larger chance of fewer casualties on our end. Of course, you cannot guarantee everyone is getting out of the situation without a cut on them, but why else would you be employed to work for the police? You have to be extremely tactical in these situations and if you don’t know what you’re doing, there’s no chance your state will end up being fatal.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Build up evidence, of course! A simple act of bribery may not cut it, so if I let the commissioner or captain know of this firsthand and then I begin to build up a file of evidence, that way there’s more proof of such betrayal. The reason why I wouldn’t be exaggerating at first is that it may cause me to obtain less evidence in the long run, what am I going to do in a court case in that situation?

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I mean, money is cool, but bribing isn’t, you know? Letting a criminal go could cause a ton of commotion and end up with us having further issues, as well as my occupation being at risk. I’m just going to fine them and detain or arrest them, whichever is necessary for that situation.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Karakura Police Department! Please make sure to have
a look at the Emergency Discord server for further information.​

Users who are viewing this thread