KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

1704138500527.png
IGN (In-Game Name):
Cawot69
ALT:CawotTheDogHot

What is your discord username?
cawot

Describe your activity on the server:
I consider myself to be reasonably active on the server! I've been around since 2020, but I didn't start playing more consistently until 2021. Because of my time zone, I can usually be online from 4 to 9 p.m. however depending on the day, I still manage to spend 5 to 6 hours a day online! I have a playtime for 18 weeks now, and if I had to rate my activity level on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give myself a 7! Why? I do, however, always make an effort to meet my quotas and record my absences in an inactivity log whenever I am away for longer than 3 days.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+1

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
as stated above i've been playing on srp since 2020 but only started playing seriously in 2021, during my time since I have been in 2 different factions, i've come to learn more of the rules as well as the player base and my knowledge over all in different branches of the server, i might not know everything on the server.. but i know the rules well enough and i know how to properly rp out a scenario as well as the over all rules within the serve. Whistle playing i have known how to detail due to my characters being both caretakers and cooking, and a performing arts teacher! Whenever I haven't been in a faction I have done some gangrp, learning combat actions as well as some recovery rp and so on. Again, I've been around for a while and I believe I have a lot of experience!

What is your motivation for applying?
While being in the school faction is fun, I would love to explore new things, meet new people, and even have the opportunity to alter the tempo of my role-playing scenarios. I have been interested in joining a new faction to experience new things and even learning more on how to detailrp and think quickly on your feet. Even though teaching is enjoyable and occasionally difficult, the pace is different. I believe that joining this faction is the right move for me because it will allow me to write and work under pressure, push myself with details, meet new people, and acquire even more experience. I will get the opportunity to both work on character development as well as further extending my roleplay knowledge!

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I’m applying for Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
The knowledge i know is what i have gained from my oocly and icly visits as well as the knowledge whistle i worked as a caretaker and had to act as a nurse when there weren't any online! but this is my own research on the hospital work!

Doctors: a doctor is a person who is practicing medicine or they are already skilled/ specialized in the healing arts. which means as a doctor who has earned one of the highest academic degrees conferred by a university will be able to diagnose diseases, provide different type of treatment, counsel patients with injuries, diseases or any type of illnesses! The different types of duties depend on the speciality you pursue in your MBBS. A doctor is someone who scores highly on conscientiousness which means they are methodical, reliable and generally good at planning out things in advance, they have a high measure of social responsibility and have a general concern for other individuals.
There are many different branches within being a “doctor” you can work as a surgeon who has a annual salary of 208,000$ or even a occupational the******s who get paid 85,000$ but they key with being a doctor is that you have your patients have a regular health check, keep the consistency because that's how they will get healed quicker and better!

Psychiatrist: psychiatrists are trained physicians who specialize themself in mental health, they can evaluate, diagnose and treat different types of psychiatric disorders, they can offer help in ways such as medication, therapy and even behavioral interventions! To become a Psychiatrist you have to go in school for 12 years, college to medical school and through residency, it's a long way but the payoff is worth it! It is easy to confuse psychiatrists and psychologists, the difference between them is simply that psychiatrists provide as stated above diagnosis to mental illness, manage treatment and can provide therapy and medication whilst psychologists focus on psychotherapy, in other words talk therapy to help their patients. Someone who can claim themself as a good Psychiatrist has good communications skills, the ability to manage uncertainty, dealing with difficult emotions and has a broad understanding of illnesses!
Just as the doctors there are many different types of Psychiatrist, you have a clinical Psychiatrist who get paid 98,000$ per year or a child Psychiatrist who gets paid almost 150,000$ per year!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I am fully aware of this fact!

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes and i am willing to give 100%

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I am well aware of this and I will attend training whilst I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I am fully aware of this and will not be taking anything to ooc when handling situations nor with training.

1704138860415.png
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
Edith Misono

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Cis Female, She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):
I am 27

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor dregree: Communications English
Master degree: Clinical psychology

Character’s Nationality:
German & Russian

Character’s Marital Status:
Single/ Divorced

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Russian, German and Korean!

Backstory (100+ Words)

In 1996, Edith was born in Moskva, Russia, along with her twin sister. Her family consisted of her father, mother, herself, her twin, and her elder brother. Edith had always been a kind person who would lend a helping hand to the other children while they played. a few years after she was born her parents, sister, and she- herself moved from Moscow to Japan, they only stayed there for a few months before she returning to meet the rest of her mother's side of the family! Moving to Russia wasn't a huge deal for her; she spoke German with her father at home but only spoke Russian with people she didn't live with + mom and sister, Suddenly, she was told not to speak any German at home. her father had gotten a call stating she was in fact failing russian. years would past and her German would be rusty, but you could still understand what she was saying, she would be by that time be 16, moving back to Japan she would still be forbidden to speak German at home, but she would speak and learn Japanese at school and outside of her home with friends. After a few months of being back in Japan she would meet new friends that she could speak Russian with and share her story with, she would seem to have it perfect but later the same year her father got a better job and they had to move again. meaning she was going to leave behind everything again... she was mad and frustrated but would soon get over it when she learned her father was very sick, he soon got better but the family didn’t, her mother would one night decide to leave Edith and her father to start another family, nobody knows where she went and until this day she longs for her mother and her hugs.. because of her mother leaving she and her father would struggle to keep a roof over their heads to help Edith would sell baked goods at school while her father worked almost 3 jobs at once, it would almost send him into a heart attack but soon after he would finally get a job and had a stable income, while this happened Edith would be 19. Edith would keep studying to become something of herself, knowing she wanted to help people she would study hard to become someone people can turn to, she spent most of her time studying abroad!
Over the years the family would grow, meaning her father would adopt more and more siblings before dropping them all off onto her uncle and later vanishing standing today is her adoptive siblings and her twin carrying the Misono Lagacy.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Edith has always been someone who genuinely cares about other people and will go above and beyond to assist them, whether it's returning a bird to its nest, assisting a youngster in finding their parent, or assisting a snail to cross the road. She realized how lonely it can be growing up without anyone to care for her, so in an effort to help, she wants to be able to be of support to someone who might have been in her shoes.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After her amazing year abroad, she was graciously offered a room in a hospital close to her birthplace. She spent her time there working nonstop, proving to her mentors that she belonged in the medical field. Her teachers imparted all of their knowledge to her, and she was an exceptional note-taker who always carried a notepad on hand in case she needed a minor suggestion! Following her residencies, she completed a few online courses to earn a master's degree and a minor in other subjects and took a break from the medical field she established herself in academia. However, after working for a while, she feels that now is the right time for her to shine and is gathering her notes to jog her memory.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
She did a variety of things during her residencies, including helping orphanage children who needed someone to listen to them, giving them stuffed animals, and generally trying to be there when no one else was. After her residencies, she worked as a caretaker, helping injured students and helping them with any concerns they may have had.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
She completed her online coursework in theater drama and culinary arts as quickly as possible to earn her degrees in both fields.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Looking at Edith for the first time you would notice her eyes, she would have different colored eyes due to her heterochromia, her left eye would be blue and her right would be green. Her hair would slightly cover her right eye as she is self conscious about her eyes, her general face would be looking cold and monotone, her skin would be blessed with gentle freckles and a small amount of makeup could be seen to fix the "imperfections". her hair would be a “sun bleached ginger” type of color and it would be to the middle of her back, her hair wouldn't be straight nor curly it would be somewhat naturally wavy, as you moved you gaze lower, where you could see a scarr twisting its way from her ear down her neck to her collarbone, if you look close enough you could see a tattoo of butterflies covering bits of the scarr behind her ear. as you kept looking at her you would make out she was a fit pearbuild and was fairly proud of how her body looked. continuing looking at her you can see a full tattoo sleeve on her leg, resembling flowers.

1704149373817.png1704139346185.png

How does your character act on and off duty?
Edith is the kind of quiet girl who would never act out of control or in a way that would make her appear unprofessional. When she was on duty, she would take her work seriously and would become irate if someone tried to be silly while she was managing something important. Off duty, she could be seen going about her own thing, minding her own business, and occasionally cracking jokes. Yet all in all, she is a really calm, gentle soul.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Even though Edith prefers to work alone, she understands the need of having a support network around her in case she is unable to handle things on her own. If Edith didn't have complete faith in her ability to succeed, she wouldn't take on a task by herself. Asking for assistance is preferable to making mistakes on her own.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Her major goal is to be the person she was missing while she grew up, although in the future she would like to meet someone to settle down with and possibly even move closer to her hometown. be anything for someone who could require it.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Depending on how well you know her, Edith may come across as a kind and gentle person who always finds the positive side of things and people. She may not be the smartest, but she certainly tries to be the most confident person; she expresses her opinions and voice her worries. Nevertheless, she won't bring up something that personally irritates her. She occasionally comes out as harsh or even direct, but in all honesty, she didn't want to; she was merely trying to voice her worry, which didn't come over the right way. Upon getting to know her more, you will find that she is vivacious, somewhat naive, enjoys playing games with her brothers and friends, and never fails to make them laugh. She occasionally acts foolish.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread