Denied https_bugz | Doctor Application

Bun

Level 19
Authorization Team
A3unn1e
A3unn1e
Omega
Vet Application (1).gif
(Yes I know this poster says vet… OOPSIE)

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

┏ •◦இ•◦ ┓
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

https_bugz - Applying on

A3unn1e
A2unn1e
What is your discord username?
.cheezeeb
I do currently have a functioning microphone as well!

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity remains quite consistent. On average I spend a few hours online everyday, catering to my responsibilities within the server. On weekends, my activity grows, but can sometimes decrease depending on outside life.
Often times, I will be found on my cheerleader character, though when having other roles I tend to spend more time on them instead. My schedule remains quite flexible.

What is your timezone?:
My current timezone is EST

List your current and past applications:

Accepted

Denied

List your current roles on the server:
I currently have;
[College][Cheerleader]
[Adult]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have various experiences within the role play community. Throughout my 4 years in the server, I have been apart of the schools faction twice.. where I learnt how to handle many different situations. It opened the door for me to take on new challenges, and learn how to adapt to a different type of role play.
I have also had the opportunity to be apart of the towns faction, in which I was apart of for over a year. I will say, this was definitely the most challenging role I had to play. Between the responsibilities, attention to detail, and having to shift responses on various occasions. I had to pre plan a lot of my work, writing documents and needing to be overly prepared. This was the most challenging yet the most rewarding role.

Amongst these more intense roles, I’ve also played as a college student for quite a while. Being on various teams, it’s taught me necessary skills to working on team bonding and development. As one would on a team, being apart of cheer, baseball, basketball… and others, it has shown me various types of roleplay. Teaching me different plugins, and learning how to roleplay appropriately. Cheer has definitely given me an upper hand when it comes to detailrp, and other things such as movements.
I have made so many incredible friendships along the way, adapting to so many new situations.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for joining the EMS faction stems from various different reasons. I have always had an interest in the faction, watching the hospitals staff detailrp procedures and check ups has always been something I enjoyed seeing. While I never really knew what procedures entailed, I often veered away from applying due to my lack of medical knowledge. Though this new department really caught my eye more then anything. I wanted to finally give myself a challenge, and learn with time. Despite my lack of knowledge, I catch on and learn quickly - something I was blessed with since I was a kid. I’m willing to put the time and effort into my role and truly wanting to see this new department be successful.
While also having many friends within the faction, I have heard nothing but positive things about the faction. The people, the detail, the environment… all of it was nothing short but fascinating to me. I wish to have the opportunity to finally experience these things myself. But in order for me to have that, I must put a foot forward and apply.

While looking to overcome the challenges ahead of me, I’m more then willing to dedicate the blood sweat and tears into making my experience the best it can be.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the Doctor Role
I fully accept having to go through the resedency training before recieving the certification

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I've never had the opportunity to work for the EMS faction, but I've spent a fair amount of time learning about the procedures and how things were run as an outsider. As of now, I have several close friends who are members of this faction and have spoken highly of their experiences thus far. This has only increased my curiosity and excitement about what this faction has to offer.

As for positions within the hospital; I do have an understanding of everyone’s roles within. As well as numerous medical terms and equipment used.

as an example;

PHARMACEUTICALS
paracetamol
Tramdol
Insulin Pen
Carbamazepine

Other Medical Devices
Wooden Cane
Unbranded Bandages
Crutches
Glasses
Asthma Inhaler

EQUIPMENT
Forceps
Defibrillator
Syringe
Gurney
Wheelchair
Blood pressure monitor
Pulse Oximeter
Auto scope

DEPARTMENTS
Doctor
Psychiatry

Add ons (certificate)
Paramedic Certification
Veterinarian Certification

ROLES
Director
Clinical Manager
Clinical Lead
Head/Lead (Doctor or Psychiatrist)
Senior (Doctor or Psychiatrist)
Attending (Doctor or Psychiatrist)
“Normal” Doctor & Psychiatrists
Residents
Interns

Despite my lack of knowledge, I am willing to work hard and study hard to enhance my performance as an EMS worker! Like i previously stated, I pick things up quite easily, I don’t doubt my ability to be the best I can be.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I fully understand that even if I am accepted into this faction, I risk being demoted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I agree to these terms. I currently have a lot of free time, so my schedule is quite flexible. I often want to join a new faction so that I can learn about different types of role-playing opportunities.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I completely understand, If a training is to be held whilst I am online I will make sure to be in attendance.
I will be sure to spend the majority of my time on this character to ensure I am present as often as I can be.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, nothing I learn during the trainings will be taken OOCly. All IC knowledge is to be kept in game.

IMG_0180.gif
┏ •◦இ•◦ ┓
In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Inori Fukuhara

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Inori Fukuhara is a female, goes by She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):
30 years of age

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Inori has her Master's Degree

Character’s Nationality:
Inori Fukuhara is a Japanese female

Character’s Marital Status:
Currently, Unmarried

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Inori is Shinto, and follows Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanease | Inori also speaks french, and spanish

Backstory (100+ Words)

<Ages 5 - 13>
Inori Fukuhara spent her childhood in a large town. A wealthy town at that. Her parents were both working in the medical field at the time, so she was often raised by a close family friend - her nanny. Inori was raised well, despite the fact that her parents were never present due to their insane work hours at hospitals. She led a very normal life. She had a large house to play and run around in, she ate well, and she had many opportunities thanks to her parents' money.As she grew older, Inori's curiosity about life grew stronger. She began asking her parents to allow her to work with them in the fast-paced environment known as the ER. Despite their reservations, Inori would be granted several times. She is taking advantage of the opportunity to learn more about medical terminology and procedures performed by her mother. Despite the difficulty, Inori was frequently confined to a small room adorned with posters of inspirational and motivational quotes. This was not what she had expected.

<Ages 13-18>
During her teenage years, Inori was frequently left alone. She no longer needed a nanny and was free to explore life on her own. During this time, Inori took advantage of every opportunity to sift through medical books, even though they always seemed suspect in her eyes. Her parents eventually felt sorry about their long hours and gave Inori her first pet. While she was overjoyed to have some company, Inori quickly felt isolated in her large house. Taking care of the dog was her full-time job. Taking care of it, including times when it was hurt. Fortunately, Inori had enough knowledge from readings to treat its wounds and such. However, as time passed, she begged for more animals... Her interest in biology and anatomy began. As she grew, she became increasingly interested in animal biology bouncing off of her human biology knowledge. Frequently purchasing medical books on clinical sciences and medicine to compare.

<Ages 18 +>

Inori planned to attend Tokyo Medical University as she embarked on the next chapter of her life. Enrolled in the medical faculty program. Despite her brave attempts to treat her dogs like patients, Inori enjoyed the hands-on nature of this course. She spent a total of five years studying and graduated at the top of her class.
No, it wasn't a fancy surgeon... but this meant more to her than any human being ever could. Inori was so excited about the prospect of being able to care for animals with her degree that she wanted to show her parents that she could do everything on her own...

<Ages 23 - 28>
Inori had recently graduated from university and was eager to begin her work at one of Tokyo's premier hospitals. She works long hours to improve her work. Inori would stay here for seven years.
Her life would change throughout the course of her final two years of residency. Her now-best friend, Katori Fumiko, arrived. Katori was similar to Inori, which is why she liked this girl. Inori instantly realized she was the reason he moved to Karakura to begin a new chapter. Katori consistently pushed Inori outside of her comfort zone.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Inori Fukuhara specializes in critical care medicine.

"When I was younger, I found myself romanticizing my future. I have always had a passion for the medical field."

While inori spent most of her time as a young girl rummaging through her parent's medical notes and books, she's always been the very curious type. As a kid, while her parents weren't around often due to their crazy shift hours at the hospital - they'd gift Inori pets in exchange for an apology. While she grew up, taking care of her various pets - Inori always made sure they're health was up to par. Which later on, led to her to treat the animals as “patients” of hers. Practicing everything hands on.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Inori was always at the top of her class, and as a postgraduate, she was encouraged to take on new tasks to advance her career. Throughout her last year, Inori attended internships, which eventually helped her to better comprehend her enthusiasm for medicine and critical care.

Inori graduated at the top of her class and was almost immediately accepted into her residency at one of Tokyo's largest hospitals. Spend the next two years training and working hard to move forward. She aced her practicals every time, which drew a lot of attention from those eager to hire her for the next chapter of her career.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Inori does have previous work experience. Before arriving to Karakura, she worked at one of Tokyo's numerous large hospitals. She spent seven long years doing what she loved.
As Inori worked here, many people saw her qualifications and asked her to mentor or coach them to be successful. Although Inori frequently rebuffed such pleas. She kept her knowledge private, not wanting anyone to want to be like her; she would never want it on anyone. However, one exception occurred later on. This particular case involved a girl named Katori Fumiko. Something about her inspired Inori to delve deeper into her past. I want to know everything and anything. She soon realized she was just like her - However, she was not at the same time. The two began to like each other, which prompted Inori to venture out into the world.

“I didn’t want to admit it… I didn’t want to admit that someone could influence me like Katori did”

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Inori hasn't done any official schooling since leaving medical school, although she's dabbled in quite a few programs to help her along the road.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
1706328500451.png

When glancing through the crowd, Inori would not stick out. Her blonde locks would look unkempt or as if she hadn't styled them in days. Pale emerald eyes pierced through her curtain bangs, nearly terrifying you.
Inori's lack of confidence, or rather ambition to put herself together, would be compensated for by wearing more elegant attire. Naturally, in order to appear more acceptable to others.While her attire fit her physique nicely, something sinister lurked beneath such a lovely face. She would wear long sleeves to hide off her many scars and tattoos. Behind her stunning blonde curtain bangs, a large crimson scar ran from her brow to her hairline.
Surely, there was something weird about that woman. However, no one would challenge it. Instead, Inori faked a smirk and went about her day.

Her posture was somewhat stooped, as she almost sat up straight... usually hidden in a book somehow. Standing up, she appeared to be just 5'3", despite the fact that her doctor had previously stated that she was 5'5. Wow, that is a tremendous shift.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Nothing would change when speaking with Inori on or off duty. Inori is a bookworm who avoids most human interaction when not on duty. However, when approached, she spoke in a monotone tone of voice. Most people would believe something was wrong. Was she sad or depressed? Who knows, but one thing was certain about Inori: she was mysterious.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?

"I prefer not to engage in small talk; if they don't know me, there's no reason to chit chat. I'm not going to change just because you see me roaming the streets at night"

While on duty, Inori rarely speaks to others and appears to be overly focused on her tasks. Avoiding most people, with the exception of animals... Inori had a soft spot for animals. It was all she had growing up, so why change it now? While Inori did not make much small talk with coworkers or other residents, she maintained a good demeanor and was respectful to everyone. Don't expect her to shake your hand or smile at you.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Inori has always been a deeply passionate person. While completing her final residency, she hopes to secure a permanent position at the Karakura Hospital. Inori's long-term goal is to make a difference for the people in town, and despite the fact that she has only been around for a short time, she frequently encounters strange incidents.

"Those poor people, why are they so extremely dense. Stop getting hurt."

While giving her full attention and focus to her work, Inori aspires to be one of the few specialized doctors in town who can truly treat them correctly and effectively. While she is sad for the people, Inori has a strange quirk: she enjoys delving deeply into the possibilities contained within the hospital's medical records.

Inori would also like to strengthen her resolve to get outside of her comfort zone and speak with more people who share her interests. Because this department is considerably smaller than others, it would give her the perfect opportunity to learn to work together and establish more collaboration.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
As others perceived Inori, they’d believe she was a little odd for such a beautiful face. Her whole life, Inori was always the odd one out of everyone - being very cold and ignoring events that happened around her. Most would call her a nerd, a bookworm, or simply just rude.
Early on, this bothered her. She never wanted to be known as the weird kid to her classmates, though, she found it hard to make small talk with them. Being so independent, Inori never had supportive people by her side - she was always determined to show people she could do everything by herself even if she couldn’t do it in the end.
Through the years, Inori quickly believed that she was better off on her own.. never really feeling the need for friends, or a partner. She became more and more isolated from the world, focusing on the one thing that truly would put a smile on her face. Despite sometimes feeling like she needed someone in her life to show her what she was blocking out.

Attachments

• IMG_0180.gif
    IMG_0180.gif
    61.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread