Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
IGN:
Butterolls (Main/Applicant)
UhmMoe (Alt)
Donquingleton (Alt)

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
My activity on the server has improved dramatically, due to the summer time apart from my extracurricular activities and work I have a lot of free time, I'm more free on weekdays and weekends with the exceptions of Tuesdays and Thursdays.

As for punishment on the server, I have 4 bans (I believe) the duration of two was for two weeks and the other two were for twenty-four hours (Both appealed for and accepted), I do not remember what the first two were but the other two it was for glitching and max warnings. All four were in the middle/late dates of 2020-Early 2021 on a separate forums account.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
skm8747. Yes, I have a working mic.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
MST, United States.

Are you aware that you will be demoted if you are inactive on the team?:
Yes, and I oblige this by this rule.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
As a KPD officer, my experience working in a team involved collaborating closely with fellow officers to maintain IC public safety and enforce the law. We often conducted joint patrols, responding to emergencies, and coordinated efforts during investigations. This experience honed my ability to communicate effectively, trust my teammates, and work towards a common goal under high-pressure situations. In addition to the tasks of taking on patrols, emergency response, and investigative coordination, my experience as a police officer has instilled a deep appreciation for the importance of communication within a team. Clear and consistent communication is not only vital for the success of the group but for their overall goal and I'm glad I can take this from KPD, executing our duties could be dealt with alone but the entire role you play whilst doing this duty is what pushes everyone towards that final goal.

As a baseball player, teamwork was integral to our success on the field. I was part of a small though the confident team that trained together, strategized to the best of their ability, and supported each other through the season. Our achievements were the result of collective effort, where each player had specific roles and responsibilities but also relied on others to fulfill their tasks. I learned the value of cooperation, adaptability, and unity in achieving shared objectives. Being a part of a baseball team taught me the immense significance of teamwork in achieving success on the field. It was not just about individual talent or skills but about how well we worked together as a cohesive unit. From the first day of training to our final game, my team thrived on collaboration, communication, and unwavering support for one another. In games, teamwork became even more vital. It wasn't just about executing our individual roles; it was about seamlessly integrating our efforts to achieve a common goal. We communicated effortlessly, both on and off the field, ensuring that we were on the same page. From strategic discussions in the dugout to quick exchanges on the field, effective communication was the backbone of our teamwork.

As a government worker, I collaborated with colleagues from various departments and agencies on projects that required cross-functional teams. Whether it was policy development, public service initiatives, or community outreach programs, teamwork was crucial to achieving desired outcomes. We engaged in frequent discussions, and brainstorming sessions, and worked together to overcome challenges, leveraging each other's expertise and resources. Working as a government official, I had the privilege of collaborating with co-workers from diverse departments and backgrounds, coming together as cross-functional teams to tackle complex projects. In the realm of public service, teamwork emerged as an essential element in driving meaningful outcomes. Whether it involved policy development, public service initiatives, or community outreach programs, our collective efforts played a pivotal role in achieving our goals.

In summary, In my experiences (as a police officer, a baseball player, and a government worker) have all provided me with different opportunities to excel in a team environment. I have developed strong personal skills, adaptability, and a proven effectively collaborate with others to accomplish shared objectives is something I'm good at. These qualities make me a competitive candidate, as I bring a well-rounded perspective and a demonstrated ability to thrive in team settings. In conclusion, the combination of my experiences has equipped me with a skill set that I am proud of and a proven ability to thrive in team environments. Through these diverse roles.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?:
N/A.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your acceptance chances.)

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

FOR THE GEEKS!
Anime and Manga Trivia Night: Host an anime and manga-themed trivia night for your school body. Prepare questions covering various anime and manga series, characters, and storylines. You can organize the event in sectioned-off booths where participants can compete by answering the questions. The entire event would be set like a bracket tournament. You could consider offering prizes or rewards for participants who answer the most questions correctly will be announced "The Winner" of the night. This event is a great way to engage anime and manga enthusiasts within your server and foster a sense of friendly competition, it allows both people OOCLY and ICLY to build connections and it could also give people a better impression of the school's SLT for promoting peoples hobbies and interest.

Introduction:
Calling all anime and manga enthusiasts! Get ready for an exciting trivia night that will put your otaku knowledge to the test. Join us for a fun evening, while you compete in challenges, and a chance to showcase your expertise in the world of anime and manga. Whether you're a casual or seasoned fan or not one at all, this event promises to be a thrilling experience for all, we will be located in the school gym.

Competition and Prizes:
Participants will compete against each other to see who can answer the most questions correctly. At the end of the trivia night, participants with the highest scores will be recognized and rewarded. Consider offering prizes or rewards such as custom prizes, server currency, or bragging right!

Trivia Topics:
The trivia questions will cover a wide range of anime and manga series, including popular classics and recent releases. From iconic characters and memorable quotes to intricate plotlines and behind-the-scenes trivia, our questions will test your knowledge and challenge your memory.

Event Details: Date: [Date] Time: [Time]

WOAH. . . THEY ARE HUGE!
Sumo Tournament: Sumo is Japan's traditional national sport, and professional sumo tournaments (basho) are held six times a year. These tournaments are a captivating display of strength, technique, and cultural heritage. Beforehand, you'd be provided with information about the rules, rankings, and history of sumo, and encouraged to discussions about the matches, wrestlers, and unique aspects of the sport. As you enter the stadium ready to watch a fierce battle of both wills and endurance, spectators will be given a chance to take a bus to the arena where this match will be held (Much like the volleyball tournaments), it will also be broadcasted on television for those who would miss it. Those who will tune in live can be seated around the Dohy, referees with the current competition seated and preparing themselves at the bottom.

Introduction:
Step into the captivating world of sumo, Japan's traditional national sport, with our sumo tournament viewing event. Join us as we gather to witness the awe-inspiring displays of strength, technique, and cultural heritage that define this ancient martial art. Immerse yourself in the excitement of stadium matches from a professional sumo tournament. Engage in discussions, learn about the rules, rankings, and history of sumo, and celebrate the unique aspects of this iconic sport.
To enhance your understanding and appreciation of sumo, we will provide valuable information about the rules, rankings, and history of this ancient sport. Engage in discussions with fellow participants about the matches, wrestlers, and unique aspects of sumo, such as the intricate rituals, the yokozuna (grand champion) tradition, and the techniques employed in each bout.

Sumo Tournament Experience:
During the sumo tournament event, we will provide live streams or recorded matches for those not present from a recent or ongoing professional sumo tournament. Participants will have the opportunity to witness the intense clashes between sumo wrestlers, known as rikishi, as they compete for victory on the dohyo (sumo ring).

Event Details: Date: [Date(s)] Time: [Time]

I'M NOT RIDING THIS WAVE
The loud crashes and roars from Poisiden himself, his hateful eyes striking down anyone and anything in sight with his gift. Water would be picking up in waves on a calm day in town, those at the beach would be the first to notice as the waves weren’t like usual, and before the citizens could take notice a large abnormal wave would begin to build up and make its way towards Karakura practically overshadowing the entire beach before its arrival. Like a flash mob, citizens quickly ran to the highest point of altitude, and the screams of people in the streets running in distress would carry over from region to region of the town before it hit.

Tsunami Information:
Following an offshore earthquake or other triggering event more terrific than one can imagine, a powerful tsunami wave surges in the Karakura direction. The wave crashes into the town's coastal areas such as; The beach and the pier, flooding low-lying regions and causing widespread destruction across the town. The force of the water can wash away unstable structures, vehicles, and infrastructure. As the sudden events slowly begin to die down with the tsunami receding back into the ocean, it leaves behind a trail of devastation. Many parts of Karakura are flooded, including residential areas, businesses, parks, and garages. The floodwaters may contain debris, making it hazardous for rescue and recovery operations.
Damage to Power Infrastructure (those who were prepared to have a generator in storage would be best off): The force of a tsunami can damage the town's power infrastructure, resulting in widespread power outages. Electric poles and power lines would be toppled and or damaged by the flooding, as a result cutting off the electricity supply to homes and businesses. Whilst causing a large Impact on Essential Services The power outage will have a significant impact on essential services. Water treatment or the “Pumping Stations” may be non-operational affecting the availability of clean water, and the lives of many wildlife would be greatly affected along with their environments. Communication networks, including mobile networks and landline services, may also be disrupted, making it difficult to communicate and coordinate relief efforts.
(Emergency Responses), emergency services and rescue teams would be mobilized to assess the situation/s, provide immediate assistance to those in need, and evacuate residents from flooded or unsafe areas. Evacuation centers or temporary shelters will be established to accommodate those affected by the disaster.

How it could be done:
Firstly breaking down the pier somewhat and damaging the beach shore, sand would be blown over various things, fish and animals would be boarded on the shore, and the beach entrances would be blocked off by KPD tape if entered for whatever reason there would be a chance of major injury or even death to sea. Once the disaster passes over a week time period the beach would be left in ruins and awaited to be repaired.

Personal Discussion:
The tsunami in my perspective is something that is Yes, quite a reach for an event, though I believe that it’s possible, in the past we have had multiple natural disasters although none of them would have affected the server as large as this one, most have been a short 10-20 minute, with the obvious messages stating what was happening to my knowledge there has been 3-5. I believe that it can be something of an addition to lore for both Karakura as a whole and the individuals that reside in it, character development is a huge thing this would push allowing the newer players to experience their first natural disaster.

Event Details: Date: [Date] Time: [Time]

Please, let this be a normal field trip, With the Friz? No way!
Visiting outdoor education centers or camps can be a fantastic field trip option for KSH students. These centers offer a wide range of activities that promote teamwork, personal growth, and environmental awareness.

Information
Ropes Courses and Team-building Activities: Outdoor education centers often have ropes courses and team-building programs designed to build communication, problem-solving, trust-building, and leadership skills. Students can engage in activities like ropes courses, trust falls, and group problem-solving exercises. Allowing the students attending to be outdoors is an important part of the whole experience and education centers offer adventure sports activities such as rock climbing, zip-lining, or hiking. These activities provide opportunities for students to step out of their comfort zones, overcome challenges, and develop physical fitness.

The trip will last two days, and camping facilities where students can learn essential survival skills, including setting up tents, starting campfires safely, outdoor cooking, and navigation techniques will be held. And the tents that these students set up will be the ones they sleep in. Though for those who’d like to stay up later will be able to visit open spaces ideal for stargazing and learning about astronomy. Students can study constellations, observe celestial objects, and deepen their understanding of the universe. Once it becomes morning students may begin team sports like soccer, softball, or volleyball. Engaging in friendly competitions or recreational activities can foster teamwork, sportsmanship, and physical fitness.

Event Details: Date: [Date(s)] Time: [Time]

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for your application and congratulations! We're happy to welcome you as an event team member! You will receive your roles and all other information you need shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread