zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
Copy of Biography Header (48).pngOut-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN:
spinejellyy
( alternative accounts: jeeellyy, 18wounds, bratphobia, ivettee, melissophobiaa )

What is your discord name & tag?:
ivette#7231

Previous bans:
No bans throughout my time on SRP. I’ve received two warnings during 2020 for spamming and selling weapons on auction house which I have not repeated since, but that’s all from my knowledge.

Describe your activity on the server:
My online activity fluctuates depending on the account I'm using and the activities or obligations that are available for me to complete, but I'm often online for several hours practically every day, maintaining a consistent level of engagement across all of my accounts and their accompanying roles. As a result, I know I will continue to play on the server for many more months, if not years, to come. I enjoy all of my current roles and hope to be able to roleplay them out with the friends I've made during my time as a member of SchoolRP as well as hope to be able to accomplish many more achievements within the server!

I maintained a strong activity within my KPD & Shopkeeper account. Though, when I used to be in EMS I can proudly say I did also keep quite a good activity throughout my time being there and being able to fulfill each quota limit each month. To also add, I am being homeschooled and have been homeschooled for a few years now, so I’ll continue to be active on all my accounts.

What is your timezone?:
EST - Eastern Time Zone.

List your current and past applications:
MAIN APPLICATIONS
Shop Application - ACCEPTED
Psychiatrist Application - ACCEPTED
KPD Application - ACCEPTED
Chef Application - ACCEPTED
Chef Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Maiden Application - ACCEPTED
Priest Application - ACCEPTED
Doctor Application - Switched from Psychiatrist to Doctor / Discussed in DMS with Escuzme (ACCEPTED)

LANGUAGE APPLICATIONS
JSL Application - ACCEPTED
JSL Application - ACCEPTED
Korean Application - ACCEPTED
Filipino Application - ACCEPTED
Spanish Application - DENIED
Spanish Application - DENIED
Spanish Application 2x - DENIED
Spanish Application 3x - ACCEPTED
Italian Application - DENIED
Italian Application 2x - ACCEPTED

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I joined SRP in 2020, so it may not have been a long time, but it was my first experience with a roleplay community. Since then, I've been applying for pretty much anything that caught my eye. I have a variety of roleplaying experience, including membership in several factions—even a few at once. Numerous other organizations that can be viewed in my applications are Shrine x2, EMS, KPD, School Faction (Faculty x2, Clubs, Sports), and many others. As a result, I can now say that, considering how much time I take away from my daily life to roleplay, I'm actually quite good at it.

What is your motivation for applying?:
The community is beginning to develop more into better ways than before, improving and becoming a better faction, and this is what inspired me to apply for EMS right away. My stay was enjoyable and fun because I used to work in EMS as a doctor and psychiatrist. When I think back, I usually miss how enjoyable it was, especially in light of the fact that I had left to apply for another faction. Along with this, I just undoubtedly have a lot more interests, which have inspired me once more to want to be involved with the faction.

Which role are you applying for?:
Doctor.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?:
I am very knowledgeable about hospital work. I still recall the majority of the training I received while working as a doctor in EMS. I can remember from the back of my head fixing broken bones, doing stitches, x-rays, MRIs, surgeries for internal bleeding, midwifery, etc. I've even saved the majority of the notes I spent too much time writing down for myself to ensure that each step I took was completed accurately and without delay. For hospital work, if there is anything I don't know about, I'll make sure to do as much research as possible to learn about it thoroughly.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?:
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?:
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?:
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
Moi Hinara

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female | She/Her

Character’s Age:
Twenty-Five

Character’s Academic Background
College Bachelors

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, Korean, JSL.

Backstory: (316 words 1,806 characters)
Moi Hinara was born at some moment in time on a Japanese island. A family of eight was born and raised on this island, which was given the name Hokkaido. Her family was very loving when she was growing up. She was always surrounded by joy and pride from her parents and siblings, so she became nothing but that joy and pride. Her father, Mizuno Hinara, and mother, Miyahara Hinara, were instrumental in shaping her into the woman she is today. Nobuhiko, Nokunishi, Yukinori, Risa, and Sera Hinara are her siblings, who also contributed to the development of Moi into the tiny bubble she is today.

Of course, as she entered her teenage years, it was quite a difficult time for her. She had to deal with typical teenage issues like silly boy problems that caused various heartbreaks, being let down by friends or occasionally her own siblings and being teased at school after some students found out about the deaths of her siblings. Yes... relative deaths.
The oldest child did end up dying before Moi was even born, and two other siblings died horribly but at random. This had a profound impact on Moi as well as her family, leaving her with just her two brothers as support whenever she was struggling. She desperately needed therapy, and after years of therapy, it really did make a huge difference.

She may not be particularly intelligent, but she still strives to become more joyful every day. In her later years, Moi considered enrolling in college to help her pursue her career goal of becoming a successful doctor. She did experience some phases. College, medical school, a hospital internship, and a brief stint as a school nurse came first. Now that she has the opportunity at her fingertips, Moi is living life freely with the intention and hope of one day working as an actual doctor in Karakura.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?:
Family Medicine is Moi's area of expertise in medicine. She specifically chose this specialty in order to improve her ability to learn how to treat patients of all ages, genders, diseases, etc. She might even assist her own family and friends if she learns how to do this in general. Moi did pick up a lot of knowledge, especially considering how much it helped when one of her brothers needed assistance.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?:
Moi began researching internal medicine as a possible field of study after graduating from medical school.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?:
She once covered for another school nurse for a few months until they returned at some point in her life. Being her first official job and not just a corner store cashier, she was quite the star at this job. And that is all there is to it.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?:
For just one week, she worked as a hospital intern in the Hokkaido Hospital.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?:
Standing at precisely five feet and two inches (5'2"), fifty-two point nine kilograms (52.9kg), and one hundred sixteen point six pounds, Moi has a slim pear body shape with a light tan profile (116.6lbs). Her very light brown hair, which only extended a few inches past her shoulders as it led down to complete her body type, was next. When it wasn't down, she typically wore her hair up in a ponytail. Bright umber eyes dominated her perception of facial features. Moi has exceptionally clear skin, which is followed by a fox-like facial structure. She had tiny star tattoos on each finger of her right hand, and they continued toward her wrists, getting larger and more obvious. She has a very particular sense of style when it comes to clothing, favoring bright colors or outfits that suit her well in general. That's what it was if it meant wearing leggings or a sweater with short dresses and tights.

How does your character act on and off duty?:
While working with patients and interacting with her coworkers, Moi maintains a professional demeanor while remaining lively. However, there would occasionally be some light banter and jokes. She will keep in mind to keep both the people and the environment around her positive. When she's not working, Moi is very bright and vivacious while having fun with her friends and family. She prefers to spend most of her time having fun with those around her because she doesn't like to be perceived as always being on the edge or brink of life.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?:
Moi herself is capable of being happy with just herself alone. She takes pleasure in other people's company and their presence. If she were to request doing something alone, she would do it alone unless someone else wanted to assist her. She is, however, a strong independent woman who never relies on anyone unless it is a life-threatening situation.

What plans does your character have for the future?:
Future plans for Moi include becoming a highly successful doctor. She had more or less planned on becoming an entomologist, but she now works at it as a side job. Moi's top priority is to involve herself with EMS so she can help herself and others with any problems they may encounter and with any objectives they need assistance achieving. Given how proud her family would be and how proud she would be, becoming a doctor would mean a lot to her. The fact that her brother is currently a member of the KPD would only improve their situation.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?:
Usually, there are a variety of feelings present when other people look at Moi. Since not everyone who encounters Moi will perceive every initial encounter in the same way. The general consensus is that she is a vivacious, bubbly adult woman who can't stop gushing about anything that catches her attention and how happy it makes her. She simply enjoys living her life and being in the present. Always took calculated risks. She wasn't really that daring.

thx 4 reading :3
i am not stretching this application.
quality over quantity any day - hirathex

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
The Hospital Higher-Ups appreciate your interest in the faction, and after
carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to give you a chance
within the Hospital.

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency
discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.

- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (alex!#4532) via Discord so that we can solve
any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread