mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FACTIONS | What faction should you join as a new player?

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
1709670160421.png

Interested in joining a faction but don’t know where to start? After speaking with the many faction leads of SRP, I have compiled a list together of all the factions on the server and how difficult they are to become a part of. Choosing a faction can be a difficult decision to make, this list will help narrow down your decision, as well as let you know the basic expectations each lead has for their members.

Disclaimer: These career paths are merely a suggestion. You can still apply for more difficult factions with low reputation, however chances of acceptance will be lower.​

1709671526004.png
NEW-PLAYER FRIENDLY FACTIONS

The following factions are considered “New Player” friendly, and are recommended for anyone that is wanting to get into a faction for the first time! The faction leads accommodate well for new players, and don’t require heavy levels of roleplay experience/server knowledge to fulfill the general faction requirements. Boosting your reputation to apply for more difficult factions is very important. Applying for these new player friendly factions is a very good place to begin your journey! Lastly, faction leads take new players into heavy consideration when reviewing applications, so chances of acceptance are vastly increased compared to other factions.

TEACHER FACTION (Current Lead: RexLobo)

A teacher's main job is to educate students from grade 7-12. Basic responsibilities include creating lesson plans, handing out assignments and moderating student behavior throughout the day.

Learn more. . .

PROFESSOR FACTION (Current Lead: MuffinCat)

A professor’s main job, like teachers, is also to educate students. Although their grade range is from College bachelor to College PhD. Basic responsibilities include creating lesson plans, handing out assignments and moderating student behavior throughout the day.

Learn more. . .

SHRINE FACTION (Current Lead: Cloud_divider)

Shrine workers spend their days at the local Monastery in the mountains. Duties include performing rituals, cleaning the shrine, educating citizens on their sacred customs and more. The roles in Shrine Faction are Priest and Maiden, which can both be applied for on the forums. You do not need to know about the shrine and its religion in order to apply!

Learn more. . .

TOWN FACTION (Current Lead: adalynoc)

Town faction is divided into three departments: Governor, Judge, and Lawyer. Each has their own separate responsibilities varying from documenting trials to defending clients and coming up with verdicts. You do not need to know about law in order to join the faction, so don’t be afraid to apply! This faction is considered the easiest faction to join out of the three government factions available.

Learn more. . .

REPORTER FACTION (Current Lead: Aania)

In the reporter faction you advertise Karakura’s most interesting stories to the citizens! If you enjoy loads of writing and storytelling, the Reporter faction is the best place to go as a new player!

Learn more. . .

EMPLOYEE FACTION (Current Lead: NoZinth)

Similar to Teaching, employees work around the school in aid to the students performing tasks such as caretaking, nursing, cooking, counseling and more!

Learn more. . .

COUNCILLOR FACTION (Current Lead: gotsnapped)

Being a student councillor means being an upstanding student in Karakura High School! These professional hall monitors make sure students are behaving, attending class, and helping come up with events the whole school can enjoy!

Learn more. . .

1709671551511.png
FACTIONS MODERATELY DIFFICULT

The following factions are a little more difficult to join. Before applying, you should consider applying for previous factions to boost your chances of acceptance. These faction leads look for players who have a relatively clean ban/warn history as well as how reputable you are in the server. Though you don’t need to necessarily make a name for yourself, you should consider making a good impression on your previous faction leads.

POLICE FACTION (Current Lead: YonioTheNacho)

Police faction allows you to roleplay catching criminals and bringing them to justice! KPD requires a good amount of reputation to join, so it’s recommended that you have previous faction experience before applying.

Learn more. . .

HOSPITAL FACTION (Current Lead: 6Pancake)

Hospital faction is also considered a more difficult faction to join compared to the rest. Workers are divided into various departments such as Psychiatrists, Veterinarians, Paramedics and more! Have a desire to help mend the wounds and feelings of the citizens of Karakura? This faction is perfect for you! Like KPD, it also is recommended you present previous faction experience before applying to increase your chances of acceptance.

Learn more. . .

CLUBS FACTION (Current Lead: Customable)

Running your own club is a hefty task! Karakura High School offers its own independent club program, where you can apply to have your very own club! What makes this faction difficult is having creativity and strong leadership skills. This is because as a club lead, you’re obligated to find your own members and keep your club active.

Learn more. . .

SPORTS FACTION (Current Leads: KimiNoUso and Tippie_)

Being a sports captain is no easy task! Sports captains don’t require previous application history, however player behavior is incredibly crucial to joining. Captains are selected most of the time unless applications are released. Being a captain, similarly to clubs is putting you in charge of arranging practices and tryouts, as well as leading your team to victory in the tournaments! Being a normal member in sports requires you to try out for the team in game, so be sure that you prepare your actions or practice the sport you’re trying out for!

Some sports, like cheerleading are more action/roleplay based and rather difficult to join. Other sports like football, baseball, and basketball are more skill based and require a decent knowledge about the sport itself to be let in.

Learn more. . .

GANG FACTION (Current Lead: NoZinth)

Starting your own gang is no simple feat. Having good knowledge on server rules and crime rules is essential to create a successful gang. Though being a gang member is quite simple, and all gang applications are different so it’s a matter of preference! Owning a gang requires your entire gang to have good reputation, activity, and storytelling.

Learn more. . .

1709671599718.png
FACTIONS DIFFICULT TO JOIN

These factions are the most difficult to apply for and get accepted. The following factions are not only in high demand, but also recommend exceptional server reputation and experience to be accepted.

BLACK MARKET FACTION (Current Lead: Hirathex)

This incredibly high demand faction revolves around the dealing of weaponry to all criminals in Karakura. Not only this, but Black Market Dealers are also required to maintain at least one criminal business. In order to join this faction it is highly recommended that you have previous experience in factions, as well as having exceptional server reputation.

Learn more. . .

SHOPKEEPER FACTION (Current Lead: N/A)

This faction I would say is equally as difficult to join as BMD. It requires outstanding server reputation alongside a well thought out and creative application. The more unique and thought out your application is, the higher your chances of being accepted are. Your application needs to be thoughtful with many examples to be accepted. Shopkeepers are required to hire employees, manage stock, open their shops frequently, and more.

Learn more. . .

COMMUNITY TEAMS (Current Leads: YonioTheNacho (Media Team), RexLobo (Lore Team), Tippie_ (Event Team), KimiNoUso (Build Team, Dev Team))

It is a requirement that you have an exceptionally well server reputation before applying for community teams. By joining, you are setting an example for the rest of the SchoolRP community thus making your position not something you should take lightly. Community team requires little to no ban / warn history, and looks very extensively into player history.

Learn more. . .

This concludes the guide, and I hope whoever comes across it finds it useful :)

Creds to Aania for the banners!​

Last edited:

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
Not faculty I can tell you that much.. (I love faculty, just not a good idea for newer players)

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Not faculty I can tell you that much.. (I love faculty, just not a good idea for newer players)
I actually spoke to most if not all of the faction leads to rate their own methods of reviewing applications based on what requirements there are to determine how difficult it is to get into the faction :D

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
I actually spoke to most if not all of the faction leads to rate their own methods of reviewing applications based on what requirements there are to determine how difficult it is to get into the faction :D
ohhh that makes sense! i thought you meant it based on the actual difficulty of the job LOL

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Do all factions require discord?
Yes unfortunately, though some exceptions may be made according to shopkeepers and gang leads to allow you to be a member without discord. However faction leads themselves make it a requirement to have discord

Reximix

Level 4
Reximix
Reximix
Notable+
Glad I went with the right choice in applying for the teacher role! I'm not a new player, but I'm definitely new to factions and I intend on learning more. Thanks for the guide!

Squidjees

Level 60
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
Yes unfortunately, though some exceptions may be made according to shopkeepers and gang leads to allow you to be a member without discord. However faction leads themselves make it a requirement to have discord
Ok! Thank you for the clarification.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I disagree a lot, faculty faction is easy to deal(dealing with detention is much easier than dealing with an employee who stole items as an employee in a shop) with and I joined there as a new player & it helped me a lot

Users who are viewing this thread