Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
1661096724802.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Frunkomania
(other accounts being Frankaphone, Frankeistein and Frankadank)

Discord Name & Tag:
Frankie!#6485

Previous bans:
I have one ban from November 2021 and one warning from a few months ago. The ban was permanent and for malicious behavior in discord, messages joking with ex-friends. It was a stupid mistake that I will not repeat, and I have learned my lesson from that incident. The person who made those mistakes in the past and I are not the same. I believe that most people do not perceive me in that light, which makes me happy. However, you are free to pass judgment on whatever you want. I’m still trying to change every day and to become a better person, and I think that should be taken into account while reading my application.

Describe your activity on the server:
My participation on SchoolRP has its ups and downs, but as of late, I've made a commitment to becoming a more active player on the server and improving my roleplaying abilities. I've been concentrating more on developing my roleplay on the server, especially when it comes to descriptive RP, and also learning about all of the server factions.
I first signed up in August 2020 because I was seeking for additional roleplay servers to play around with as I had only discovered it five years before and I wanted to delve further. Since then, I've gotten hooked to it.

Since I got hooked, though, there haven't been many days when I haven't played on the server. Even if I'm only online for a short period of time each day—say, 30 minutes or less—I make sure to register my presence. Although I could typically play for more than three hours a day at the time and was fairly involved in the community, I spent most of my time in-game rather than on the forums or the discord servers. Although I can now report that this has improved much more as a result of my growth on the server... There are certain days when I spend more than six hours online, primarily from one account, but I intend to change this shortly.

Even though I recently obtained a job, I still have time to spend at least 3 hours every day on the server, even if it's only to do something as simple as work for a store or assist others, though it normally ends up in a pretty emerged roleplay scenario.
My work schedule can be a bit… weird sometimes since I have 2 shifts: One that goes from 6am to 2pm and one that goes from 2pm to 10pm. However you can always find me online on the server from 10pm onwards.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+1 / BST time zone since I’m from Portugal.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
IC factions
College Application - Accepted
Receptionist App #1 - Denied
Recioptionist App #2 - Accepted for Librarian
KPD Application #1 - Denied
BMD Application #1 - Denied
BMD Application #2 - Denied
BMD Application #3 - Denied
KPD Application #2 - Denied
Councillor Application - Accepted
Librarian Re-Application - Denied

OOC factions
Staff Application #1 - Denied
Staff Application #2 - Denied

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would say my main motivation for applying is that I’ve always wanted to be involved with one of the big factions in the server, such as KPD, EMS, Shops, etc. Recently, I’ve been wanting to be involved within a faction again as I was previously in the school faction (Faculty) as a librarian for a while with quite good activity. Though I left due to me wanting to explore different factions. Unfortunately, some applications have been denied which has made me lost motivation for certain roles. I’ve applied for KPD before but got denied, now I would like to try again to hopefully get accepted and experience more role play within the server!

I’ve also applied for BMD.. But why would someone who applied for BMD three times want to be an officer? Well, for the experience of course. I was denied all three times, which is why I’ve sort-of given up on that and now trying to re-apply for KPD once again.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have some knowledge since I know how the laws are implemented onto the game, I had several friends who study law in college (also some family friends who work for the police), and we used to talk about how the Police works around our town, so I would say that I have enough of experience on it to take charge of the role. Besides that, being around police officers and realizing how their role on SchoolRP works, helped me a little more. Therefore I will explain it in more detail.

Items given to the KPD:
Radio - Probably one of the most, if not THE most important item given to the officers, as it allows them to communicate with each other with big distances separating them from each other.

Glock 17 - This gun can be used to hurt any criminal that goes in their way. Therefore, it is only given to higher ups who can manage it with more caution then the average officer.

Taser - Another one of the most utilized items. It’s only purpuse is to stun individuals who may try to run away or do illicit actions against an officer or another citizen. It’s range is 9 blocks.

Baton - The police baton is, along many others, a sort of weapon to use against criminals. Even though it is not the best option by far, it can definitely help you in bad situations.

Crowbar - It’s main use is to help the KPD with any form of object that stands in their way that can be broken into. Only given to higher ups though, as this can be considered as a weapon.

Handcuffs - Used to temporarily detain criminals until further actions are chosen.

Vehicles (Motorbike and Cruiser) - Again, only higher ups are trusted with this item, but their main purpose is of course, to transport you from place to place faster.

Badge - This item displays or all your important information as an officer! Badge number, name, department…, all in one place

Pepper Spray - A spray used by officers that can cause a momentary pain to the eyes, therefore making the individual not be able to see for several seconds.

Breathalyzer - Used to get the percentage of alcohol on an individual’s blood.

Clothing:
Officers normally use several types of attires but the main ones that are somewhat recognizable to the public are the Riot attire and the normal patrolling attire.
The Riot attire is mainly used to not only protect the officer’s identity as well as protecting their body from any weapons that might be used against them in a dangerous situation. Therefore only being used in very extreme scenarios.
And the normal patrolling attire is pretty straight to the point. Just the casual uniform used by the KPD on duty.

What you’re expected to do as a KPD officer:
Police work on SchoolRP consists of several things… patrolling around the city, either to search for someone who is wanted for committing such crimes or breaking certain laws… or even to hand out fine’s / warrants and / or arrests to those with incorrect behavior. Patrolling has a great help from CCTV - cameras spread all around the city (except for certain specific areas like the sewers, the pier… or hidden areas behind buildings, etc.) - and also investigation about crimes or criminals. Not only that but the police are also responsible for work such as filling restraining orders or request warrants to search properties in order to get more information on someone or something.

Ranking system:
You have a wide variety of tasks to do as a police officer. However, since you are a member of the force and must undergo training and exams before higher-ups can place their faith in you, your tasks as a cadet are severely constrained. As a result, the majority of the tasks you are trusted with are simple tasks like collecting reports from customers at the main desk or maybe even doing short-term duty if a superior asks you to. Otherwise, Cadets are NEVER permitted to leave their job station and must remain there at all times.
When you pass the test (which should take between two and four weeks), you are then permitted to conduct patrols along with the other officers, picking up emergency calls, and more important roles in the station.

They are responsible for putting the law into practice. They are assigned to patrol, make sure everyone is behaving according to the laws, impose traffic violations, respond to criminal complaints and emergency situations with professionalism. Their duty is to protect the city and the citizens from any kind of criminalism (murder, assault, harassment and others).

Their honor is to protect the citizens of Karakura.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
With the constant flow of players, GangRP, CombatRP and etc., the need for Police Officers is something that is really needed on SchoolRP. The Karakura Police Department has exactly the purpose of maintaining the peace and taking care of criminals in the city, so that the citizens can live in a crime-free, peaceful city.

Since SchoolRP normally has several players online, it is good to have at least one member of the KPD online, since there's always something happening around the city. For example, when a player wants to bail another player out, or when a small fight is happening at the plaza. Though it is always better to do this with other Police Officers as many risks can occur.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I accept that I can be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, even though I have 2 other accounts, I have more than enough time to dedicate myself more to this account then the others, but I will try to balance my online time between all of them.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I fully understand this and have no problem with it.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Shu Yu

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male - He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

“I have a Masters in Criminal Justice and a minor in Sociology. Besides this, me and my sister were part of the Metropolitan Police Academy in Fuchu, Tokyo.”

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
“Even though I spent most of the time of my life in Japan, my first language continues to be Mandarin, since that’s where my family is from. I also know JSL.”

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
He would be standing at 5’11, weighing around 175lbs with a muscular body type that would help compliment his hazel eyes and red-ish brown hair. He’d dress stylish most frequently wearing sneakers and all types of sporty equipment of all different colours and designs. Often coming off with a somewhat menacing look, he’d surprise you with being a giant teddy bear and having sweet looking smile. Acting very professional when he’s on duty, and usually formal while both on duty, and off work. He’s sweet to everyone but sometimes his personality can switch up when it comes to the law being broken. He isn’t a person of many words however, so getting him to talk sometimes may be hard.
Body wise though, besides the muscular body already mentioned above, he has a big rose tattoo on his right arm, and a small sheep tattoo on his left arm.
1661097168627.png
1661097224386.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, depending on what’s going on, Shu would try to keep his calm and assets what is happening and the best way to approach it. Once figuring out the best ways take care of the situation he would take action, whether or not thats doing paper work, patrols, arresting someone or dealing with gang activity. Of course he would also look for his superiors approval for his actions and consent to go. Shu enjoys taking pride in his work and doing it efficiently and properly, following all the rules and different laws he lives by to a day to day basis. In a more casual situation he would probably try to get a grasp of whats going on and here everyone’s point of view of what happened if that is possible. He would stay head strong and hope things would resolve easily. Sending everyone off on their own ways with a sweet smile if there is no need to arrest anyone. If needed he would also give warnings of different kinds before hand and do a search on the suspects.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
When it comes to how he views/outlooks on his coworkers or team members, he hopes for a place where time to time they can have a good laugh and build off of one another. Learning new things from one another and applying these things to their day to day way of work. Hoping that everyone can share their ideas and thoughts on the best ways to take care of situations so they don’t feel like a mess out on the field and can work together to resolve the situations. Shu wants to keep it professional but friendly with his coworkers or team members. Knowing when it is the right time to joke around and when it is the time to be professional and responsible for the safety of themselves and Karakura citizens.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
“I don’t like to jump to being a leader without having a good experience on the field. So as of right now I would say I am a follower. Maybe one day in the future when I have enough experience I will be able to be a leader.”

BACKSTORY (100+ words) - 460 words

Shu Yu, twin to Yinan Yu, was born on the 5th of March of 1992 in Shanghai, China. Shu had a pretty hard life due to him and his sister going through several parental figures. Their mother-in-law was called Yang, and their partner, also female, was called Chen. Though, in the beginning, his childhood was somewhat normal. But at around 9 years old this was about to change… His mother Yang, died in a car accident from severe injuries from the crash. This left his children, Yinan, but especially Shu, in absolute shock. He didn’t know what to do without his mother. His life fell apart, and he started being a more reserved person, not showing much emotion while talking to people.This led to him also not being the greatest student, however the physical education / philosophy classes were still the ones that caught his eye the most. Eventually he learned how to move on from it, until the next tragic event happened… their second mom started to get an addiction to alcohol, quickly making Yinan and Shu get neglected by their mother. She got mad at them several times for unnecessary stuff, mainly caused by alcohol. Both Yinan and Shu appear to have scars on their faces and on their bodies caused from beating or shards of glass being broken around the house. This made Shu and Yinan both want to quit school for a good while… however this was about to change.
After a while, Shu and Yinan decided they wanted to escape their home. Even though, they had really good memories from the past, it had to go. So one day, they went to their neughbors house, and ater seeing proof of “child abuse” and hearing stuff from them, the neighbors decided to call the police. They went inside the police station along with their neighbors, and quickly an end was put to the situation. Shu and Yinan were taken from their mother, and she was put into prison.
And so, after much time had gone past, the twins were finally put under good living conditions. They jumped from foster family to foster family, until they were adopted by a Japanese family. They moved with them to Tokyo, the capital city of Japan, and promised each other they will finish school no matter what. And so, Shu pursued his studies, finished highschool with good grades, and when joining college, him and his sister realized they both wanted to be police officers. So, both of them studied Criminal Justice in Tokyo, and at the age of 26 they joined the Metropolitan Police Academy in Fuchu, Tokyo, where they finally finished their formation as a Police Officer, now looking for a job in Karakura, along with his sister.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

“No! Of course not, it’s one among many other illegal items sold in the Black Market and if found being held by an individual, they should be immediately arrested and the item being removed from them. Not only this, but it’s also very important to ask the individual WHERE he got the knife from, so we can try and end this Black Market thing once and for all.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol - A type of pain medication that can relieve pains and help with fevers.

Birth Control pills - A pill to prevent pregnancy when sexually active, can also help with adjusting their menstrual cycle.

Lactulose - A pill that can help with both constipation and preventing problems with liver disease.

Cough Syrup - A type of syrup that is used to help with dry and itchy coughs.

Surgical Masks - A mask worn usually by EMS during surgery or treating open wounds to prevent catching any bacteria.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“First of all I would talk to said co-workers to make sure they know what they are doing is wrong and can be punished severely. After that, if they continue acting the same way for a long time, I’ll make sure to take this situation to higher ups so something can be done about it.”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“If my co-worker is being assaulted I have to make sure that I can get behind the individual that is getting assaulted, maybe unholstering my tazer to stun him if he persists, or using other items like the baton, pepper spray or Glock (if had at the time) depending on the location, to use to try and get him off the officer, grabbing their arms at the perfect time to place them behind their back. Then proceeding to cuff them and push them against a wall while doing so, arresting them for trying to assault a police officer.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
“I would gather all the evidence needed against said officer. If the evidence is enough, it should be taken to a higher up so it can be taken care off as quick as possible.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“I will not listen to criminals in any circumstance, no matter how tempting the offer is, they will always end up in the same scenario: getting a fine for attempting to bribe a police officer.”​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread