Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
dattokkatji
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
My last appeal for a ban was in early 2018, past that I have had a fairly clean record, only recently getting three warnings for minor things, such as bypassing OOC filter and ThinkRP. These will be my last warnings.
What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT-4 (EST)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
evan#4096
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I get online the server about one to two hours a day as of now, only due to me not really having anything to motivate me to get online. On the forums, I usually check it when I am bored along with when I get out of bed and onto my computer - Posting here and there, but not being greatly active as I am not required to be active on the forums.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
A group of students within the school who work together to make the school a safe and fun environment, they'll do this by patrolling the school and working with teachers to make sure the students are always following the school rules. To make the school a fun environment, they’ll plan events such as school dances and other events as a sort of ‘reward’ to the school, also helping to run the event, making sure that their plans actually go to plan, and that the students behave throughout any event.
Who or what brought you to apply for the student council?:
Re-applying to my own free-will and boredness during this extremely long quarantine.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
Exactly how I described the duties of the student council. They work to make the school’s environment safe & fun. They do this by always making sure that school rules are always followed by students, and punishing those who will not follow the rules, whether it be a warning, or them being sent to detention. They will also work to prevent student bullying. What some may call the most enjoyable part of the role, the event planning, is a big part of what the council does as well. Planning events
How would you describe your work ethic?:
If I really enjoy the project that I am working on, I usually end up working efficiently and effectively to get it done - simply because I enjoy what it is I’m doing. I will try at times to engage with the rest of the team to start conversations on any topic relating to the council, to try to have ideas for events and such passed around. I usually will end up quickly finishing a document for an idea if I truly enjoy what I’m typing up.
What interests you the most about the student council?:
The roleplaying aspect of it, which I would consider being the ‘administrative’ part of it, is making sure the school is a safe environment - this would be by patrolling the school like previously said, keeping an eye out for any rule breakers. Then confronting those who are breaking the rules and punishing them for their wrongdoings. The roleplaying aspect is what I like most as I really don’t have a lot of people to roleplay with when I am online. I do like planning events, but I really don't want to help host them, I’ll help out with things such as booths and all with events and planning, but I don’t really want to host anything.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying?:
My most recent experiences in roleplay have been in MedicalRP in general roleplay which is my long time on the college cheer team, which requires you to be good in detail RPing, along with that I usually went on and did DetailRP with the group that I normally roleplay with. In total, I’ve been a part of this server since 2016, partaking in many different roles on the server such as police officer, EMS, professor, and two different teams along with previously being on council.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
If it was a public meeting, I would try to bring up the council member the negatives of their idea, trying to work with that council member and other members of the team to try and improve the idea, if it is not able to be improved on, then I’ll suggest that it should be thrown out because if it can’t be improved on, time is being wasted.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I will ask my fellow council members why they hate it so that I can take the information they give me to further work on my idea to make it better to bring it up again in the future. After I ask them why they hate it, I may also ask if we could work on it as a team, so we could have everybody's thoughts towards the idea to make it better at the moment, so that we waste no time trying to improve it, if the idea can’t be improved, then I’ll agree with the team that it is bad and it’ll be thrown out to move on.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
The argument should be stopped the second that it turns into an argument- We can either move on from the argument or try to find the reason why the argument began in the first place to try to resolve the issue. Arguments are not okay to have but friendly debates are always a good thing to have!
A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would confront the councilor myself first to tell them what they are doing is wrong, having them apologize to the person they hurt by their abuse if they comply with myself, and then report it to either a president or vice president, telling the full and true story about their abuse and what they did to fix their ways from that situation. If they don’t comply, I would immediately get in contact with my president or vice president and report the full story of the situation.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
Try to discuss with the president about what they said, telling them I disagree and why I disagree, trying to talk to them to convince them what they said was wrong and to sort of beginning a friendly debate in a way. If this idea I disagree with may cause others to harm and the president has not seen the errors of their ways, I would go to either the vice president of my part of the council or the principal to talk to the president and take the situation into their hands.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would first begin by talking to them to see if I can help them work out the issues they are having. If I can’t help them, I may try to first bring in another fellow council member to work with me or talk to them on their own. If the issues become too bad to the point when it starts to affect more than the two council members, I’ll bring it to the VP, president, or a principal if it has gone too out of hand.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Seo Tae-Hyun
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 18
Character phone-number: 905-175-286
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Before he came to Japan, he was a very bright and chaotic person. He was popular, then wasn't. It broke him. He came here and was quiet, slowly warming up to the town he now lives in. He respects those who are older than him and tries to get along younger than him, still being slightly silent around many trying to learn how to become a more open person. To those he would eventually come closer to, he would act as how he did in his original home. To those who he would encounter at school, he would try to come off as friendly but sometimes coming off in different ways. As times goes on, he will open up more to become the person he used to be.
Character appearance/attire:
Seo is a well-built Korean male with a slim build and what seemed to be almost perfect hair, his eyes are as dark as stained cherrywood. He is 5'10" with a weight unknown . . But not an unhealthy weight. Besides, when he was wearing his school uniform, he loved to wear what would be perceived as popular street-wear.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
‘I am simply better. The school may sometimes be filled with rule breakers, and I will always be working against that. (Besides aliens, I will not fight aliens, like Renge . . .) I always want the school to be bully-free and harm-free, so I will always work to keep the students safe . . From each other. Even though I may be small, I am strong. I also like to work on projects, whatever project you want to hand me, I will work hard on it. Better than the rest.’
Why do you want this position?:
‘I do not have a lot of friends. Okay, that is not what I meant to say. I want kids like me to have a safe school environment, somewhere that they feel welcome in. Because, I have never felt welcome at a school really, until this one. I like this school, I want to help make it better. . . Yup. There may be people who are better than me, but I want to try my best at it. To be good.’
What interests you the most about student council?:
‘Well, I mean. I want to help other kids.. Not kids. We are big. Teenagers, like me. Have an experience like I have had so far at this school. I don’t like to punish and berate people.. Of course. I just want to make sure people are happy at school, I guess. That part interests me the most.’
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
‘My passion, I would say. Is kind of what I have been saying, a lot. To make people’s school experience better and happier. When I like something, or to say, when I enjoy doing something. I will always put my mind towards doing it and completing the task/doing my best on whatever I am doing. I don’t enjoy huge crowds as well, but I will always help in planning something for the school, just I do not want to be near lots of people. But, I will always work my best on any task given to me.'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread