PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
jaycentral (Acc I’m applying on)
atjayy (main)
loredevil (EMS Alt)

Discord Tag:
atjayy

Do you have a working microphone?:
Of course, though I’m a bit shy and will only speak if spoken to/directed to do such.

Timezone & Country:
MST - North America

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Don't let my ration of accepted / denied play part of the outcome of my application. Also, I don't remember if this is all of my applications I've submitted or not.

ACCEPTED - Faction

Doctor 1

ACCEPTED - Community
Lore App

DENIED - Faction

DENIED - Community
EVENT

Describe your activity on the server:
I haven’t been the most active recently, but that’s simply due to the fact that work has taken up most of my daily schedule. As of September 2023, I hold two IC faction tags, and one OOC faction tag across two accounts. I am a former reporter, as well.

When it comes to my main account, atjayy, I am currently a Football Captain, along with a member of the Lore Team. I am constantly aiming to improve myself, along with my title as a captain for one of the biggest teams in the community. While this is a highly respected title, I know my place and where to stand when it comes to handling my activity across multiple accounts, which is where my EMS position comes into light.

Recently, I was brought back on to the EMS faction after being gone for so long. Despite it being a rather large faction, I am able to maintain my time as an EMS worker, whilst still tending to my duties as a Football Captain. It’s a bit questionable, my activity that is, but I can guarantee you that I am capable of holding multiple tags.

As I’ve mentioned previously, I used to be a part of the reporting faction. I wasn’t inactive due to the work, or incapable of playing my character, but mostly due to the lack of inspiration/hate for my own work. It caused me to spiral out of control, and take a major break from the faction. I was on whenever I had the time, but I strived away from it due to my own writing / tasks, which I know will change if I join the government faction.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
As someone who was always a nerd for anything, and everything, government related, I’ve been meaning to find a way to express my interests in more ways than one - not just through IRL Schooling. I’ve been meaning to apply for a new faction ever since I left being a reporter. Most of my time on SRP is spent on either a sports team, or an emergency faction, so I need something completely different to experience.

I have a handful of friends who belong to the faction, and have urgently told me to apply, as we all believe it’d be something I can easily fit in to. Whether that may be the case or not is up to those deciding, but I’m here to prove my worth and show you why I’m fit to be the next member of the Government faction.

I do wish to stay in the faction for as long as I can, seeing as nothing else has piqued my interest in a while. It would be a relief to have something to turn to when I want to roleplay, but not play on my main account - sometimes these things need a break, you know? I also wish to make my Saiky character more relevant, since he’s mostly someone I played out of boredom, and not for a specific reason up until now.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Of course. Never will I let myself forget them, either.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
When it comes to my OOC perspective on the role, and what I wish to accomplish, it would have to be the experience I’m striving for. I’ve been in the need to play this character, along with experiencing a completely different faction, and applying for such, and getting in if I do, will help me succeed with such. Not only that, but I would love to meet every individual within the faction personally. I also believe in the ‘Go Big or Go Home’ saying, and live by that to this day.

Teruyoshi’s main goal would have to tie in with his family, if anything. Coming from a prestigious, wealthy bloodline, one of whom is commonly known within high ranking positions - such as the government - he aims to fulfill his dreams of carrying on the Saiky title for himself, along with maintaining the family’s hold on Karakura’s economy. With hardwork, and some serious dedication, his plan is to better himself and set an example for all the children of the Saiky Clan. - But now, to succeed, is what has his heart set ablaze.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
OOC Work:
When it comes to OOC duties, and whatnot, it’s not far off from IC. Whilst they don’t take the stand as much as a Judge would, the lawyers are there to help prevent any catastrophe. It doesn’t matter what the crime is, or who did it, the Lawyers are the ones who defend the client with evidence and support to back them up, along with taking care of lawsuits and restraining orders.

IC Work:
Aforementioned, the tasks of an IC lawyer are fairly similar to that of a real life one. They attend trials, help sentence a criminal, and overall take lead during a hearing. They are also usually seen doing desk work at the entrance to the town hall, where one can sell you a legit Government I.D. for 5,000 yen - that’s a steal in my opinion.

Due to the nature of their tasks, they’re the ones you would typically go to when you want to file a restraining order on a specific person, rather than taking it to the police.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Of course.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I don’t store that sort of disrespect in my heart; everyone will be treated the same.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I reread it from time to time.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Most definitely, unless something were to occur and result in me stepping out and missing such. If this were to be the case, I’d tell a higher up immediately.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Teruyoshi Saiky

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. (Mister), or Sir

Current age:

Date of birth:
31/10/1984

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree

Major(s):
Criminology & Communication

Minor(s):
Journalism

Work experience:
MAID - Age: 19 - KARAKURA, JAPAN
“Fresh out of highschool, I was in dire need of some yen to help afford my college education. It was a simple, yet tedious job. Overtime, it really wore me out and made me question my career path. Though, I will never forget about that manager - oh, what a sweet soul she was. After about a year, I gave it up to pursue college. This was always my final year in Karakura. . At least for the time being.”

BARTENDER - Age: 21-25 - KYOTO, JAPAN
“Whilst I was studying abroad in a different city, away from Karakura, I settled on a part-time job tending to drinks n’ whatnot at the local pub down the street. The business was run by a friend. . of a friend, and so I never once grew close with the man. He was a good guy, though, I’ll give him that.”

LAWYER - Age: 25-27 - KYOTO, JAPAN
“My first experience when it came to law outside of schooling / hearings. My eyes were set on being a lawyer, but I first had to get it all down before I ran for it. However, my career was ruined soon after, due to me catching a sickness and being forced to lay aside whilst those around me suffered.”

Unfortunately, Teruyoshi fell incredibly ill aforementioned and was incapable of working for years. For three long, pain-filled years, Teruyoshi was bound to a hospital bed. Once he had recovered, however, he was back on his feet and killing it. There’s a chance he may fall ill again, but he’s known for twisting his fate.

LAWYER - Age: 30-36 - KYOTO, JAPAN
“I suppose this is where my career took off. My days as a law student had finally paid off, and after being sick for so long, I have taken the chance to redeem the Saiky name for myself, along with showing my family who I really can be. It went well for years! After I came back from the dead, practically, I returned to the Courthouse where I was present the years prior as a lawyer. Good things can’t last forever, however. After some time, I returned to Karakura, Japan for reasons I shall not disclose.”

REPORTER - Age: 36-39 - KARAKURA, JAPAN
“Take it like a second family, in a way. I’ve never been close with my fellow workers before in my entire life - something about this was strange, yet welcoming. It’s a shame I had to give this up so early, but something else has piqued my interest.”

Political background:
“I, for one, do not care much for a nation’s political view or its uphold on its people. Though, as one stemming from a prestigious family of rulers, I wish to take upon and fulfill the grasp my ancestors had on the city. Whether that’s through the dedication I’m willing to put worth, or perhaps with a bit of luck, I’m all for cleansing our city of its troubles. I believe in change, and I wish to be the one to do such - for the Saiky title.”

Nationality & born location:
Japanese | Karakura, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Jin, Japanese

Criminal record:
N/A.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“Well, you need your job done, right? Look no further, as I, Teruyoshi Saiky, am here to present to you a working candidate. You can lay your hands upon my shoulders, and put forth all of your trust into a man like me - I know what I’m doing. If we were to take my history into account, as well, you would understand how proper of a job I can handle. If no one can, I sure will.”

FIN.
(I sincerely apologize if this app looks strange, or the definitions are out of place. I recently changed it from judge to lawyer.)

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @Zaldoria to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread