KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

JollyJoltik

Previous bans:
A single ban for ERP 2 years ago.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/blackrosekillers-ban-appeal.22719/

Describe your activity on the server?:
I wouldn’t say that I’m one of the players who log on for the entirety of the day, however, I can say that when I have plenty of free time I am surely going to spend a massive amount of hours on the server. In addition, I’d like to mention that I used to have an 8-10 hours almost daily, but after a few changes lately, those have dropped but not terribly low. I still manage to be online for about 5-6 hours, sometimes 7-8.

Which timezone are you in?:
My timezone would be EEST.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
I do indeed have Discord! That’d be JollyJoltik#4560.

Do you have a microphone?:
I do have a microphone and a functional one, thankfully.

List your current and past applications:
Greek
~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightrps-language-application.24478/ - Accepted
Tutor ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/greqorys-private-tutor-application.26448/ - Denied
Tutor (2) ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/greqorys-private-tutor-application-2.27304/ - Denied
Tutor (3) ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/8zxgs-private-tutor-app.32554/ - Accepted
Chef ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/gregs-school-chef-application.35513/ - Denied
Physical Education Teacher ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/p-e-teacher-application.37769/ - Accepted
JSL ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.38454/ - Accepted
Psychiatrist ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/gregs-ems-application.42252/ - Accepted
Police Officer ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-officer-application-jollyjoltik.47040/ - Accepted
Tutor (4) ~ https://schoolrp.net/threads/jollyjoltiks-tutor-application.49238/ - Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I used to be someone who adored the idea of DetailRPing anything I could think of, from blinking, to changing my character’s position, eating and so on. I haven’t been doing so as much as I’d love to lately, but I could always keep DetailRPing more and more, and progressively increase my skills with it. On top of it all, I was part of the EMS before, not in a department which needed much of it, but I still did it regardless, mainly for the experience.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
As the days went by, I have started to miss the moments/days as well as the fun I kept on having with the members of the EMS faction. It was something I truly enjoyed doing to the fullest and I’d be more than glad to grab that chance and become part of them once more, if accepted. As for how I’d benefit the team, if I were to take my activity and how willing I can get to help in any situation I can, I’d only lie to everyone by saying that I wouldn’t rush it as fast as possible.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the Psychiatrist role.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A Psychiatrist’s role is to be qualified to assess both the mental and physical aspects of psychological problems, and spend as much time as needed to help out their patients, regardless if it's a serious topic or even a daily one. Psychiatrists are also able to diagnose, treat, and prevent mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders with the use of medication and psychotherapy.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director
The director is the one above all in the hospital roster, meaning they’re in full charge of what the hospital’s needs are, who deserves a promotion or even a demotion for x reasons.

Clinical Lead
The clinical leads hold responsibility for all their members. They usually hold training sessions for newer members once accepted to the hospital, but also in general, to keep up with their progress. They will also guide them to the right path, in order for the rest to be successful on their job without fail.

Head Department
Every department needs a head, and the hospital has three of them, those being a Head-Doctor, Head-Surgeon and lastly a Head-Psychiatrist. They all have an important role, mainly helping out the ranks below them with a difficult decision.

Attending Staff
Attending staff are the ones who can see their patients regularly inside the hospital. They’re also able to supervise students whose internship was accepted.

Surgeons
A surgeon will perform operations by cutting open a patient's body to ‘repair’, remove or replace the diseased/damaged part. Other than operating, they'll carry out ward rounds and outpatients clinics and will take on administrative duties and teaching responsibilities.

Doctors
The role of a doctor is simpler than how many people see it, but only visually. In short, a doctor is a person who is skilled in the science of medicine; a person who is trained and licensed to treat sick and injured people, as well as diagnosing them.

Psychiatrists
Psychiatrists diagnose, treat, and prevent mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders with the use of medication and psychotherapy. They also examine, diagnose, and treat the mental and physical aspects of psychological conditions. In addition, Psychiatrists can also be an open book to their patient and listen to what’s bothering them, for as long as the therapy session needs to be.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I’m well aware that demotion will be given to me if I am to be inactive, fail to comply with the hospital’s rules and in general not do what I’m meant to do during duty.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do indeed acknowledge that I have to agree with that and I do not mind giving it my all for the role I’m applying for.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Once I see training being held, I’ll make sure to head there the soonest and attend, instead of skipping it.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge that as well, hence why I’ll keep everything IC if it was said ICly, as well as keep things OOCly if anything was mentioned through /looc, /f or even /ooc.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Estes Matsuzaki is a Japanese man who stood tall at the height of 6'5''. He'd appear to have onyx-black hair with a small yet noticeable white-near-silver streak. His eyes would have the morning sky's color, a delightful light-blue shade. As for his accent, it'd seem to be rather deep yet not as aggressive. A wedding ring would be visibly worn on his left hand.

What are they like on and off the job?
On Duty : Whilst on duty, Estes is one serious individual, who’d rather focus on the important stuff, that being any paperwork he has to do, keep up with the therapy sessions, keeping notes of when he has sold medication and renewed prescriptions. All in all, he could even be classed as a ‘’workaholic’’. A small addition would be that he’s not like that all the time; He knows when he can joke around and when not.

Off Duty : When off Duty, Estes can pretty much relate to the rest of the citizens, becoming one with the mass. What that means is that he tends to relax and turn himself a bit ‘goofy’, or even act like any normal person and leave his work’s thoughts away. His aim during his off-duty time is to enjoy it to the maximum by spending time with friends and family around Karakura, or alone, mainly depending on the situation.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Estes looks at his co-workers like a second family of his. He respects their dedication and commitment to their job as much as one could ever imagine. If they ever need help, he won’t hesitate to show up and offer that missing helping hand. As for his future plans, they’re not too big due to them already being completed. All he really wishes at this point is for a longer stay in the hospital and serving as a helper of the people until his last breath.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Thankfully enough, my character does not have any mental or physical illnesses, however if he does appear to get diagnosed with any of them, I’ll make sure to inform.

BACKSTORY
Estes Matsuzaki. A fine Japanese lad who grew up at the magnificent looking Higashikawa, Hokkaido town by two loving parents. Estes’ life was going quite successfully over the years, with minor mistakes and even problems, due to the constant care and awareness his parents showed him over the years. He was always looking up to them, especially his mother, who had seemed to have put in the most effort on helping him grow up as the ‘’prodigy’’ they expected him to be. To show his gratitude towards his parents for their hard work, Estes’ words before Grade-7 were “I won’t let you down. I’ll do my best for you mom! And for you, dad!” His parents beamed the warmest of smiles towards their son, nodding before responding with “We’re expecting great results from you then, dear.” Estes’ eyes sparkled, hugging them tightly before going to bed that day.

Days, months, and even a whole year passed, until the two parents saw that a much better school was found, somewhat close to their home as well. To no one’s surprise, it was none other than the Karakura HighSchool. All three of them were expecting great teachers and a healthy environment for Estes to start learning more about life in general, other than just his lessons, of course. After having a nice conversation with the Principal, Estes was almost instantly accepted to the school with no second question asked.

Few more weeks went by, and slowly but surely, Estes got accustomed to his current environment, getting to know the area, his teachers, the staff in general, and even a sport or two well enough. Unfortunately, he seemed to lack some friends, but surprisingly enough, he didn’t really seem to show that much care for that. His next years however were a so-called blast. He kept his promise and almost excelled every single year, until he now reached 18 years of age. From a small boy, to now almost an adult. He found himself sitting in the media room, humming whilst reading his favorite book, before an idea snapped in mind. He then closed the book, and rushed to the Dean’s office, in hopes of finding him, but unfortunately, he was nowhere to be seen.

That wasn’t the cause though, because that didn’t make our so-far successful boy let his hopes down. He waited for the exams day so he could possibly get to College. As everyone else, Estes found himself a victim of anxiety, but after receiving a few thumbs up and some “Good luck!” He smiled and performed the best he could that day. In the end? He did it.

Years and years went by, and Estes was not only done with his education with the Karakura HighSchool, but he even became a member of the town’s local hospital. He was a psychiatrist, aiming for the top, so he could reach his old mentor’s level, Youta Masuda’s. He managed to get as high up to the rank as he could, reaching Head Department.

Part of his goal was already complete, though things took a change. After he had created a loving family with his wife Cecillia, Estes decided it was best he helped her around school, as well as his daughter, Faera and even the children he was their guardian. He aimed for success and he wanted to offer that much for them as well. And that’s what he did. He got accepted to the Karakura HighSchool and as always, gave it his all. Few days went by and Estes realized how massive of a difference the Hospital which he adored working to had with his current workplace, the school, or as he called it… ‘’Hell’s ground’’. If anything, he never expected that environment to be this chaotic.

The next few days came by and an old memory of his snapped. It was nothing else but the old reliable hospital he was working in. His only, perhaps main thought was that, day after day after day. Until it had finally given him enough motivation to reach the Director with a note, asking if he was seen fit enough to re-join them.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Estes Matsuzaki.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Estes.

Characters Preferred Name:
Estes.

Characters Age:
39 years old.

Characters Gender:
Male.

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist.

Characters Marital Status:
Married.

Characters Nationality:
Japanese.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

9 years of residency.

Working Experience(s):
Psychiatrist
Police Cadet
Tutor

Academic Degree:
PhD in Psychology

Year of Graduation:
Highschool : 2007
College : 2017
PhD : 2021

Major(s):
Psychology, Chemistry and Physics.

Minor(s):
History and Maths.

Native Languages:
Japanese.

Other Languages:
Greek and JSL.

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread