Omega+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: NotCrash

Discord Tag:
not_crash

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
My timezone is GMT+1. I live in Germany.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
In my time on the server I have gotten to know a few factions and gained many diffrent experiences. I was in the nurse faction, which was a lot of fun back then. I left the faction for a long break on the server. Then I wanted to try out a few other facts and ended up with the teachers. Here, too, I had a few nice experiences and ultimately left the group at the beginning of my final exam phase.
In addition to factions, I was also involved quite a bit with gangs and crime roleplay. I've been in different gangs over and over again, which always gave me interesting experiences and taught me a lot.
Usually I am online on a daily basis and I am regulary checking my discord if I am not.
Overall I am very active and would rate my activity with a solid 8.5/10

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for Judge.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Now, first of all, I would like to get to know the government faction and the town hall much better and find out more about it first hand. Roleplaying as a judge or something like that is something I've never done before, so I decided to try it out to push myself out of my comfort zone and learn new things. I want to gain some new experiences and create an entertaining role-playing game. Why judges of all people? Before applying, I looked at the different roles at the town hall, and the judge piqued my interest the most.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Going through the posts regarding law and consititution I have a basic understanding of them. Tho I would like to gain more understanding about them from time to time.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I've been thinking about several specific goals, but anyway, I haven't set any yet because I would like to get to know the role properly first.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A judge's main job is to oversee trials, making decisions based on the law in criminal and civil cases. They listen to arguments, issue warrants for arrests or searches, and review cases to ensure fairness. But being a judge isn't just about courtrooms; they also play a role in people's lives by officiating marriages and handling paperwork like restraining orders.
Alongside their courtroom duties, judges do administrative work, like managing the front desk and organizing paperwork. They're like the legal quarterbacks, making sure everything runs smoothly both inside and outside the courtroom, all while upholding the law and serving their community.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge and understand that I can be removed at any time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand that.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand that any display of OOC bias towards one will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the Government Faction rules and I will follow them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Depending on my work schedule, yes I am able to attend weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

"Hello, my full name is Kana Tachitsu. It's a pleasure to be here today."

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"Well during work I prefer to keep it professional so I go by Mrs. Tachitsu. In private just Kana is okay tho."

Current age:
"I am currently 29 years old."

Date of birth:
"My date of birth? Well I was born at the 16th of October"

Academic Degree:
"I graduated here in Karakura with a Bachelor degree."

Major(s):
"I always had the plan to work within the field of law. I did my majors in Criminal Justice and in Criminalogy."

Minor(s):
"I minored history and law. History was a subject I always liked and law was a good addition to the subjects i majored."

Work experience:
"I already have some experience in the field of law. For the last 5 years I was a lawyer in a law firm in Seoul to gain experience and get to know the field well. It clearly paid off because the new environment did exactly what it was supposed to. It was an educational and even quite exciting time that made me who I am today. I got to handle all kinds of clients and cases already, it all really paid off."

Nationality & born location:
"I was born on the japanese island, Karakura."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
"Oh I speak a few languages. I speak Japanese since it's my native language. In my early years I also learned JSL, it always fascinated me to speak just with signs. Then during my graduation process I started learning Korean as I had plans to work in Seoul back then. I got more and more know with that language when I statted working there as a lawyer then. I also know a few bit's of Spanish, tho it is not enough to speak it fluent yet."

Criminal record:
"Criminal record. Yeah my record is clear and I will always ensure that it will be like that at all times."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"Now there would be a long list for this and I would probably be quicker to list why I wouldn't be suitable for the position. Anyway, to make a long story short, I firmly believe that my experiences and perspectives that I had in Seoul will be an asset to Karakura. I will dedicate myself to the position with full patience and conviction to help make correct decisions to make the streets of Karakura safe. Because when I do something, I'm always fully committed to doing it and what I've decided to do is exactly this, to make Karakura a safe place again."

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread