In-game Name:
My In-Game Names are:

HighRiceCake---> Applying for,
Melotism

Discord Tag:
My Discord Tag is itsmelody18
(CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do indeed have a working microphone.
I'm not comfortable with using it online, but I will when it's required.

Timezone & Country:
CET [GMT +1]

The Netherlands

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm online every day for at least 1 hour, reaching a maximum of 6/7 hours daily. I often play on multiple characters and switch from my main account to my alt, meaning I am not always online as one account, however. I often play with my friends and random people to kill some time. I think joining the Government will enhance this, and help me have more fun playing and
have more experiences
Weekdays
During the weekdays (Monday -Thursday) I'm normally online from 3(:30)PM until 8 PM CET. This highly depends on the amount of lessons I have in a day.
Friday And Saturday
On Friday and Saturday, however, I'm mostly online from 3 PM until 8:30 PM CET
Sunday
On Sundays, I am mostly online from 11 AM until 8 PM, and between these times may come interferences for OOC and private reasons

If my application for the Government faction is being accepted, I would prioritize this character, and spend most of the time as the character whilst being online. Being a lawyer would benefit my encouragement to roleplay, and put more time into the server than I'd normally do.
Fairly, I'd think I'm very active amongst the community and the server, also trying to interact with new players to give them a positive first impression of the server, making them want to come back. I've been roleplaying since May of 2023 now, and my greenie time has been passed on a long time ago. I'm trying to remove the greenie era from the new players, explaining how roleplaying works to them in every detail when I see one.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I'm Applying for the position of a Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always wanted to have a role in the community. This is to interact within the community in new ways to have new experiences and create new memories. Due to my timezone, in many moments I am online on the server, there is no one from the government online, meaning people from my timezone(s) would need to wait until the evening, mostly around 8-10 PM to wait until someone is online to give them an ID, or set up a trial, Etc.

After being in the teacher faction for several days and getting removed afterwards. During this period I had a lot of fun hosting classes and doing the job of a teacher inside the faculty. Wanting to keep roleplaying as the character I used there, I'm applying for the Government Faction. I wish to learn more about how the faction works, as well as be taught how to actively roleplay inside of the faction.

Getting the Lawyer role would also give me the age of an adult, allowing me to continue to play as my character, which until this moment has only existed in lore. Wanting to continue playing this character to ensure that the families that this character is inside stay filled up and to make sure that more isn't gonna get messed up. This would also allow the character to continue to interact with her children.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have a fair amount of knowledge of the Karakura Laws and Constitutional rights. This is highly advised if you're applying to be a Lawyer
I've read through the Karakura Laws and Constitutional rights before applying, and I'm doing it daily to learn them and be able to recall them easily

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
OOC:

I wish to interact with the community in a new way. Being accepted into the Government Faction would allow me to do so, whilst also bringing something to the community through my IC/OOC role. Being inside the Government Faction would also allow me to roleplay in new scenarios, allow me to roleplay as an adult character, be able to Roleplay out as a lore character and increase my knowledge of SchoolRP factions. I always want to learn more on a variety of subjects, including the laws and political background of Karakura.

IC:
My character wishes to bring a good thing to the community and citizens of Karakura, whilst also having fun doing so. Amane enjoys helping people, and she thought that the role of a Lawyer would fit her. Amane was a teacher before and enjoyed her time there. When she got fired, she wanted to stay active within the community and benefit it again, which made her apply for the government. She hopes to keep a watchful eye on Karakura, regarding its laws and large criminality. Amane wishes to help her family, and also make new friends inside of the faction. She would be able to help people when she was inside of this faction, making it a perfect fit for my character.

Helping people with setting up court cases and making lawsuits with them would benefit Amane's mental and spiritual look at the world because she'd be actively helping the citizens of Karakura whilst on her job.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers are an important part of any government, let alone the government faction on SRP. They should have a complete understanding of the Karakura law book and constitution, which is also an IC book that is provided upon successful application. They represent clients, criminal or civil, and can perform attorney calls during cases. They can help clients file restraining orders and they can perform front desk work. Lawyers must stay true to the nature of their role and OOCly, people roleplaying as lawyers but do the best they can to provide quality and serious RP in every situation according to the Government Faction rules. The government faction's character is not allowed to engage in criminal or gang-related roleplaying activities.

Conclusion:
Lawyers do front desk work, file restraining orders, attend trials, make attorney calls, and host client meetings (regarding the trial).

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I know, understand and accept this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I will be sure to be fully dedicated to my position as a Lawyer upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I will not be displaying any OOC bias towards any players. If I accidentally did, I'd accept the punishment and take it as an opportunity to learn from it.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I've read the Government Faction rules and I agree with them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
This depends on what time and day. I'd say yes, but I will be sure to note it in the Town Discord when the time comes that I can't show up.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

"My full name is Amane Asona Nakazumi"
(Amane A. Nakazumi)

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"My preferred title is Miss Nakazumi"

Current age:
"I'm currently 31 years old."

Date of birth:
"I was born on July 15, 1993"

Academic Degree:
"I have a bachelor's Degree"

Major(s):
"I have a major in teaching, as well as learning languages and sports"

Minors:
"I have a minor in science and religious subjects"

Working Experience (# of years):
"I have worked at the Tokyo Police Department for 5 years, and in a restaurant for 2 years, adding up to 7 years in total"

Nationality & born location:
"I was born in Tokyo, Japan"

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
"My known languages are Japanese. I'm trying to learn Latin."
(Applying for Latin)

Criminal record:
"I have no criminal record"

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"I would be a good candidate to fill the role of a Lawyer, due to my ability to learn and help. I've been in the Tokyo Police Department, giving me knowledge of Japanese laws and political background. When moving to Karakura, I've been inspecting multiple jobs that would possibly fit me, including this one."

"Due to my previous position as a Physical Education teacher, I have a different perspective on Karakura's Youth, as well as the community in general. This gave me a view of common issues these citizens face, allowing me to take these problems into my own hands and help the community of Karakura. I will show 100% dedication to this job, whilst still maintaining my sanity and normal, private life regarding my family and friends. Due to me being single/unmarried, I have plenty of time that I would be able to spend within the Town Hall's walls, allowing me to work Overtime if needed, or when I'm bored. (Free if I'm over the paycheck limit). This position would allow me to learn and solve common problems in Karakura, such as the large criminality."

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread