loveoaki's ems psychiatrist app ୨୧

ktysani

Level 4
cute1.jpg
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
loveoaki (angelinaxo).

Previous bans:
It was a year ago, and I forgot the reason for my ban, however, it was a one-day duration.

Describe your activity on the server?:
For the past two years or so, I have played SchoolRp. Over the years, I've been a fairly active person. Since last month, my activity has been intermittent due to my IRL obligations, but lately, I've been much more committed to sustaining a high level of activity. Over the past few years, I've experimented with a variety of roleplaying elements, including sports teams, EMS, LAW, and others. I'm more inspired to be active on the server when I'm a part of these factions and teams. The idea of being able to roleplay with more folks in a variety of ways excites me since I truly enjoy doing it. Due to my current SRP employment, I am also a professor on my second account, which helps me develop more roleplay and allows me to keep a high level of engagement. I often spend 6 to 8 hours playing SRP. In general, I like discovering new interests and talents in SRP. I also enjoy learning new things and conversing with people. I am quite active in teaching classes and participating in a range of activities on my main account as a current professor (as indicated above). Furthermore, I like talking to people, making new acquaintances, and learning more about the server.

Which timezone are you in?:
GMT.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
souljagirI#5069

Do you have a microphone?:
Indeed, I do. However, I hesitate to interact with others because of my social anxiety.

List your current and past applications:
Age 18 Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Nurse Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Nurse Application x2 (ACCEPTED)
Lawyer GOVERNMENT (ACCEPTED)
School Nurse (ACCEPTED)
College Professor (ACCEPTED)
Sign Language (JSL) (ACCEPTED)
Account hacked (ACCEPTED)
EMS Doctor Application [DENIED]
KPD application [DENIED]
AUFFALLEN Shop Application [DENIED]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I essentially use DetailRP whenever I host a college class; when I host classes, I use DetailRP to make the class more engaging. To put it mildly, I utilize DetailRP to communicate with my students and cope with challenges. My DetailRP has grown significantly as I've worked as an EMS nurse, a school nurse, and lastly as a college professor. Detail RP, which involves recording every action/thing I do in SRP, has also been something I've really loved doing.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
Well, I've always wanted to join the EMS team ever as I can remember. More than any other position on the server, becoming a Psyhartist had always caught my attention. I believe that as a Psyharisit at SRP, I would be able to flourish and advance in a variety of ways. It has also sparked my curiosity since I have always appreciated how committed and diligent the EMS staff is to ensure the safety of the SRP users. Along with that, I've always been a helpful person who enjoys helping others and making them feel good about themselves, and I believe I could continue to do that in the role of the psychiatrist because I will be assisting my fellow surgeons and doctors while also learning from them and improving in my role. My prior experience as a member of the school faculty team working as a school nurse and as an EMS nurse greatly influenced how I thought about the hospital and improved my communication abilities, both of which are helpful for the hospital.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Psychiatrists evaluate every patient's mental and physical symptoms, as well as their worries, and then they lead them along the path to wellness by offering a treatment plan. Psychiatrists are medical professionals with a focus on mental health. They also offer psychological therapy and prescription drugs. The patient relies on the medical expert to guide them on the proper route to getting healthy and disease-free, therefore the duty of a psychiatrist is considered seriously.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director:
A hospital's director oversees and manages each department, making sure that everyone is doing their jobs and that the staff members are qualified to conduct any medical tasks. Directors also make last-minute decisions.

Clinical Manager:
The normal activities that take place inside the hospital are evaluated by the clinical manager, regardless of whether they are related to medical or other outpatient concerns. They also assist in the recruitment and training of new staff. They are sometimes referred to as the right-hand directors' people because of how much they assist the director. They also make appointments for the patients.

Clinical Lead:
The clinical lead is in charge of new hospital staff orientation. They evaluate the applicants to determine whether they are fully qualified to take on the role of EMS since they are the ones who test the candidates to become EMS faculty. Additionally, they make sure that each trainee receives training and information on how to carry out their daily tasks.

Surgeon:
A surgeon is a doctor or medical professional who focuses specifically on surgery. Operative procedures are used to cure illness, and wounds, or to replace or repair damaged bodily parts like bones or organs. Their main duty is to perform surgical procedures or surgeries on an animal or on a section of the human body.

Doctor:
Doctors' use of the knowledge they learned throughout their training to diagnose and treat patients is equally crucial. Aside from treating ailments, doctors will also do MRI scans, x-rays, and other treatments. Doctors are accountable for their patient's health and well-being as well as for upholding their ethical standards. People will seek them out when they require assistance, and we will be able to guide them to the most appropriate resources.

Psychiatrist:
Psychiatrists see patients with linguistic and emotional problems. They are able to focus on and pinpoint the patient's stated issues by assessing and interacting with the patient. They can also provide their patient's prescriptions for drugs and conduct talk or group therapy sessions, generally known as psychotherapy.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Code Red: When there is an ongoing fire in the Hosptial.
Code Orange: Mass Casualties
Code Blue: There's a Medical Emergency.
Code Black: Bomb Threat.
Code White: Evacuation.
Code Yellow: A natural disaster.
Code Amber:
Missing Child.
Code Pink:: Infant/child abduction.
Code Silver: An active shooter.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am aware of this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I promise to uphold my honor and remain dedicated to the Hospital Staff Role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Understood.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Indeed.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Angelina would be a female in her 30's, 5'1" tall, weighing around 112 pounds, and when she smiled, her pimples would show. She would have a distinctive body shape, with white fluffy hair highlighting her dark eyes. She has a great deal of dedication, is a lovely and modest person, and is very friendly to everyone. She also treats everyone with respect. She is very courteous and would fit in well with the neighborhood; she is well known for helping people since she likes doing so. She is also extremely outgoing, often smiling, and has a lovely temperament. She loves and treats everyone equally. She always assumed leadership roles and gave her all to the job at hand.

What are they like on and off the job?
Angelina will always work hard and be committed while she is in the hospital. She will never be late for any assistance needed and she will always be willing to help people around her. She will be friendly and outgoing to all of her coworkers during the workday, as well as kind and attentive to any sick patients that may be present in the hospital.

Outside of work, she would be incredibly charming, kind, modest, and gregarious. Her goals include having plenty of friends and a good reputation in general. She wants to be renowned as a decent person who is cherished and taken care of.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
All of Angelina's employees are her personal friends, and she treats them all like members of her own family. She is dedicated to providing them with the best help possible, and she is always on hand to reassure or help them. She wants to be viewed as a wonderful, caring psychiatrist by her coworkers. They would be her constant source of motivation. Her goals for EMS are to become a qualified psychiatrist and to help others. She would always be friendly and sympathetic to her patients, and she wants to lead them on the right road.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
My character is perfectly healthy.

BACKSTORY
Angelina was born in Venice and had a difficult childhood owing to her father's violence. Her parents were violent, and she struggled to make friends at school since she was often late owing to her abusive parents' extreme laziness. She was an exceptionally bright student, and everyone admired her; yet, her parents continued to cause issues, forcing her into adoption.

She was adopted at the age of six by two hardworking people from Karakura who loved her dearly; they had noticed she was very interested in medicine at a young age and had bought her many books, which she would always read to learn more about them; she then started attending school, where she made a lot of friends, was always on time, and had formed many friendships; she was a very smart student as she grew older; as she grew older, she became more a woman.

She started helping school nurses with medical concerns when she was a youngster since she was interested in anything medical. The idea of being a physician, a dream she had cherished since childhood, fascinated her. She was eagerly anticipating her future as a doctor as she counted down to the big day of her graduation. Then the huge desire came true: she made the decision to apply for the position of Physician Karakura, achieving a childhood aspiration.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Angelina Murphy.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss.

Characters Given Name(s):
Angelina.

Characters Preferred Name:
Angelica.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female.

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian.

Characters Marital Status:
Single.

Characters Nationality:
Italian.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

15 years

Working Experience(s):
2 years.

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
General Healthcare

Minor(s):
Physics

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
N/A.

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread