bobatea

Level 16
Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega
Untitled126_20230802013518.png
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-Game Name:
ALT ACCOUNT: PrxfessorALT (I'm applying on)
MAIN ACCOUNT: Prxfessor (Professor Account)

Previous bans (include appeal links):
Ban #1: Blatent copying the server - Lost link (Back when Im6 was Owner and It was on an old Forum Account)
Ban #2: Staff Disrespect - Ban #3: Scamming (OOCly) - Tempt Ban (No Link)
Ban #4: Alt Account (Given by Intraweb) -
Discord Tag:
Bobahdish / dish#1111

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do!

Timezone & Country:
BST | England

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/maths-teacher-app-simptxstic.25878/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-soulsrp.25921/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-korean-app.30165/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-psychiatrist-app.30904/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-jsl-app.31376/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-college-prof.31563/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrp-tutor-app.35998/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-app-unbrokenmask.35862/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mochizuu%E2%80%99s-governor-application.44019/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/d-t-teacher-app-unbrokenmask.35624/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-nurse-application.30670/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/dishsoapies-professor-application.61161/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaming-club-dishsoapie.62965/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/dishsoapies-lore-team-app.63099/

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity within SchoolRP have many experiences! I have been on the School Faculty 3 times, I’ve been in a Sports Team and also have been a Gang Leader as well. As a Faculty, I was a Teacher and I’ve been hosting classes and it was quite stressful and such, I was a Maths Teacher and it was quite difficult for me to comprehend but it was a good experience though! I was a D.T Teacher and it was quite fascinating to teach as well. Last role was Nurse and everyone always wanted help. I became a Gang Leader of a Gang called “Devil’s Hour”, and it was verified by Prosthetics. I was a part of the Basketball team and we did practices and such.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to apply for Governor is that I have never been part of the Government in Karakura genuinely. I want to grab that experience as well as already being a Faculty of Karakura, as I have wanted to be a Government official to Karakura, I want to be able to breach out in other Factions, yet I failed multiples by staff’s decisions but I am willing to be motivated to go into this Faction and learn more about Karakura. I want to be able to try to learn a lot from newer expectations of the Government. I want to be able to get on that level of learning new things about the Government. I want to be successful within my experience of failures from the times I’ve had it hard but I want to show that I am willing to be the role I am applying for.

I want to show that being is Lawyer is much as important as being a Professor of Karakura. I want to try to understand the role more than I understand anything else. I have a genuine basis of what my role is and what they do for a living. I want to be able to play that role and be able to show that I can be a better person than I was before. I want to try to do something other than School Faculty. I want to try to be as responsible as I can. I want to try to do another job and to be fair, I want to try to get more experience more others. I would try to make the most of Server experience most. I want to be able to understand newer expectations and try to reach that height of expectations.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do understand the Laws and Constitutional rights of Karakura.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

My Goals
My goal for me is to learn more about the Government of Karakura. Being able to show that I am willing to become more experienced within other Roleplays within the Server. I want to be able to not be single-minded onto one role that I have applied for constantly and I am willing to show that I am ready for anything upon the future, I have researched and shown the respect of others and genuine knowledge of being a Professor but I want to be able to learn more and show that my motivation is something special to me even if, It takes me so much effort to get up and not fall down. I am willing to take the battle of not being able to give up easily, because I have mentally prepared for anything that is impossible for me.

• Being able to learn more about Government, I want to be able to get to know what types of Government roles and learn them and trying to acknowledge them all.
  • Being able to help myself to learn the basics of Governement and enabling myself to have knowledge of the Government and trying to focus on what is needed the most.
  • Being able to show that I am a role model to Citizens to Karakura as to being able to work hard and profined what will improve my knowledge and skills to the Faction.
  • Thinking about Onrain and making sure that I can prioritize of events, pre-releases, being able to showcase important events and acknowledging situations that are announced.
  • Lawyers are meant to be confident and clear. This is what I want as a Lawyer and I want to show that I can do what in my power to make myself look as presentable as possible, I want a clear narrative and have a confident start with a calm gesture, showing that I am genuine.
  • Showing my experience of being a Lawyer, making sure that it is at the expectations and trying my best to work hard and get that expectation.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers are meant to be the Defenders of the Law especially within the court. This also means that Lawyers also have to go through research and the help of the Defendant's research, they are able to help with the proof and evidence to explain what they are trying to say throughout the court whilst bringing out factual information which includes the Law of Karakura. They are also strategic with Ethics and Historical facts, due to the morals of others and the Historic facts due to the case that has been presented. They are also like other Government officials, they also sign papers, give out I.Ds for them to get the Alcohol and needed items with the I.D.

They are meant to focus on the main ideals of court cases, finding the information and witnesses that were there as witness, via to being there of the situation that is in the case. This is also to help the Judge to figure out things easier, knowing what is going on from the situation, it helps them lead onto more to the situation, making them question to continue on with the case. This also involves ethics because we need the morality around the situation and how others think of it. It doesn't matter if it sounds like it's fake but it has to also empathy the people who are watching the case. When it comes to presenting yourself in cases, you have to be clear and confident towards your words and making sure it all makes sense as it is something that you need to be aware of because different tonalities and actions show otherwise as it is YOU representing the Defendant.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do acknowledge that upon being accepted, I can be removed.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand that I am expected to be dedicated to my position upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware of OOC bias towards anyone will lead me to a job punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and agreed to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am able to attend weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Valerie Yakovlev Hamilton

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Miss

Current age:

Date of birth:
28 February 1985

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Law

Major(s):
Law
Ethics
Politics

Minor(s):
English
Maths
History

Work experience:
Year
Experience
Job Title
1999Not being able to find materials of being a Public Lawyer is hard as I have tried to be able to defend the defendant of the case, and losing, means so much to me as I have put to shame of the defendant that I have promised to help as much as I can.Public Lawyer
2000Being able to help the victims of different cases feels a lot more organised than being rushed into a case when i have 0 ideas what is the case about and being able to show my full knowledge has helped me as well.Private Lawyer
2020Being able to teach others for the first time made me realize that helping students were something that I have wanted always, especially being able to surround myself with helpful Co-Workers.Design & Technology Teacher
2021I went into another Faculty job in the same area was quite overwhelming yet so much has happened. There was many students always needing help even if they were sick or not.School Nurse
2023Having to be in the same position in a higher position within the School grounds, I was able to teach historical facts and making them learn the truth of Historical events being able to show that History is something special to us.History College Professor

Political background:
A young boy called "Victor Yakovlev Hamilton", his family was known to being in Politics and they would talk about the newest topics due to having to dealing with all the news that are frequently coming up in news and cases are always interested by his parents, it was not long until he was also talking about the news and such, due to the impact of the family being extremely active about the news, it made him realize that Politics were everything to the family and that he was just slow on it. As he got older, he was always attending his mother's court cases of everytime she was a Lawyer to a Defendant. He was very fascinated as he watched the cases overtime, wanting to learn more and writing down notes, trying to understand what is happening within the cases. It felt like a dream to him.

As time passed around the age of 17, he became transgender and said it towards everyone he knew. He was accepted to be Male to Female from many, changed her name to Valerie, legally. She worked on learning Politics and she was researching for years, even through his working times. She would join the Debate Club, and wanted to be able to give out her topics and opinions towards Politics, and it went well. The Debate Club made him think more thoroughly about many things. her life was all about Politics and improvements on her topics and what should she do to improve, she researched about everything about Natural Laws, Ethics, Countries Laws of all sorts, whilst being in the Debate Club. She would continue on being in the Debate Club and attending History and Ethics Classes from Highschool to College. She always went to those classes to study more about the changes of Historic Laws, how people changes from overtime with how court cases were spoken of. She wanted to understand not just debating but the depth of studying about Society and learning about the Laws.

As time passed again, she would be a Lawyer in her own country, in which was around the early 2000s and she was beckoning her cases as if she was in a movie, researching laws in historic past of her own country and the current laws that are standing in her time of day of being a Lawyer. She was the youngest Lawyer and that she was willing to do more than just a Lawyer, even if Lawyer was a high rank of the Government. She was just a Public Lawyer. It took her years to just be a Lawyer of a case and it was hard for her to even settle into this because she did not have any proof nor did she try hard in cases becayse she was only a free and public Lawyer. No one would find a Lawyer like that until she realises that this was a mistake of hers so then she researched about Law firms and how to get into one. Then, she planned to become part of a Law Company so she did, and so she became a private Lawyer to many as it made her learn and learn from her mistakes and continuing to do her best. She wasn't the best but she continued to do her best.

As being through many jobs, she continues to learn more and more about Politics and it's controversy of every single aspect of what is right for the future and to understand many others' attitudes. She has been going into Political Meetings due to being in a Politic Party, she has always wanted to be in the President's place that has always been where those meetings are set up and she has always wanted to be a representative and have her speech. She would be able to feel the morales and the facts of what other MPs would say about different situations as it ties into different branches of the same topics and it would lead to a huge downfall of MPs being extremely hurtful with their words whilst her speech was genuinely light hearted and not exactly harmful in words as well as having th respects of others as well.

Nationality & born location:
Russian & Moscow, Russian

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Russian
JSL

Criminal record:
I do not have a Criminal Record

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I do not have an opinion of being a Good Candidate, as it is obviously, shown by applications and how they are proceeded from top to bottom, yet I think many would just say no to my opinion, but going back to the question. What makes me a good candidate is that I have knowledge of genuine politics, I understand all sorts even the controversial political talks of whether this or that is right or wrong. I am able to have a clear and open mind to many things, even if it's a for or an against opinion as it is for me, I do tend to give my opinion but it is more neutral than anything. I have put my thoughts then consider what many would say, and understand that situation, I do not compare anyone because I am not the certain type of person to do so. I am willing to show full respect and manners to someone who is able to show their side and respects upon speaking. I do not like to be the type of person to be all biased, and that's including ICly. I have friends, yes but I am only friendly to them OOCly as they are my friends and I respect that others may not respect that but once again, I do not bother to show a one sided opinion.

Another reason is that, I have always been trying to do what is right for myself as well as right for others, I have been brutally honest and always abiding to what is right for me, but I always try to bring the consideration of others. This also says a lot that I do not want a one sided opinion and it helps me extend that reason upon as well. I would say having a neutrality is what makes me a good candidate even if it is hard to believe, I will also have to ask for evidence/proof to consider my thought process before I say anything and if I did without the evidence/proof, it would say a lot about my characteristics. It shows that I am not worth to trust at my end. I have done many things to help others, and many things to keep negativity out of my head, I've always had to reconsider myself as a support to others and wanting to be able to have more of that into the role, I applied for.

I want to be able to try to gain the worth of me being a Lawyer as I have never been one before in Karakura/Server. I want to try it again and wanting to be able to apply and try to stand out as much as I can. My motivation and my knowledge shows otherwise. I am able to keep my mind in peace even in a court case that will happen any time sooner. I would always think about what is going to happen in the future and wanting to see if I can change that. I always want to try to be able to process better with the mindset I have and wanting to improve myself and wanting to do more work on the server than just be a plain Professor, even if it means to overwork myself because I will.

I am extremely passionate about being a Lawyer, I always wanted to try something from the Govermment roles so I chose the role of Lawyer because I have a lot more knowledge of being a Lawyer. This is because I have family and friends who are Lawyers in real life and I want to become one but somewhere like this server and I want to do my best to try this and be able to have somewhat newer experience other than being a Professor or a School Faculty because I have always wanted to try out what are Lawyers are supposed to do in the server. I want to really do it and try to get to that expectation.

I have my downfalls of a person that I am but that doesn't stop from thinking about the future. I am extremely passionate about everything about Law, Society, Morale, Criminology and so on! I've always wanted to become something like this even if it never existed in Karakura but I've always wanted to learn how I could be that, how I could do that. Even though, I have my downfalls, I can still get up and learn from my mistake, I have always wanted to have a role like this. I want to changed that experience from one to another and being able to show that makes me feel extremely excited for myself even though, it might take me a long time or a short time to learn everything becayse it depends on what I learn.

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread