It was a mistake, I was a bit dumb.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do, It’s maeussy#2763

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 15 currently

What is your time zone?:
BST, However at a later date it will change to GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on daily, I usually use my main account (maeussy) since this is a new alt account but overall I’m very active- maybe too active. My main account is used for high school cheer activities and overall getting more experience, I’d like to think that I can uphold activity on both accounts. Most days I'm online for at least an hour, this is only the case when school work keeps me busy, but usually I'll be on for several hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I’ve only ever been warned about once for UnseriousRP, and I plan on keeping it that way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I acknowledge and understand this possibility; It’s a completely fair punishment however I’ll try my best to continue to be active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Like all school employees, It is important for receptionists to make sure that students are behaving properly and are going to class on time, while making sure that they aren't distrupting others or the educational environment.. Receptionists are often at their desk where they will be able to give a range of support for students, to the best of their ability. They should be able to answer any/most school related questions asked to them and just generally be a helpful cheery guidance to anyone who needs assistance.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have had a LOT of roleplay experience, and not just on SchoolRP. However to keep it relevant, a few different roles I have had on this server would be: Trainee Psychiatrist, Police Cadet, Teaching Assistant, College student and High school student on the Bobcat Cheer team. As a result of this I’d like to think that I am fairly good at detailRP but there’s always new ways to improve, I think that the experience that I am getting from the HS cheer team is good but It has been a while since I’ve been able to experience something different and I would also like to put what I've learnt into good practice/use.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app.48581/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-application.45839/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ems-hospital-staff-app-psychiatrist.36259/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/slovakian-app-2.35831/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.36232/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app-3.34133/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ta-application.29438/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlexs-kpd-application.27587/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlexs-library-assistant-application.26743/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/slovakian-app.35607/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-student-council-application.24372/#post-82661 DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Currently I only have two accounts: Cheerleader Grade 12, and a new account which is Grade 9 still.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Fumie would calmly try to educate them upon this matter, telling them to not disrespect school staff again, or anyone else no matter what. She’d also state that it is not acceptable to cuss on school grounds, especially to an adult. If the student persisted on, then Fumie would send them off to after school detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Naturally, Fumie would swiftly step in and try to stop the fight; to prevent any further conflict or injuries. Then they would ask for the students to explain what happened, and why they were fighting. Depending on the response from either students, Fumie would either tell them to leave and not fight again or call over an SLT. In the instance that one of the students (or a bystander) got injured, Fumie would send them off to the Nurse’s office for further inspection.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Fumie would approach her colleague and try to educate them on why what they are doing is wrong, inappropriate or dangerous and not professional for them to be doing, especially while at work. After this they would head back to the front desk and she'd contact an SLT regarding this employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Although Fumie is a kind spirited individual, this does not mean that she is ‘timid’ by any means- despite her looks. Often they could be referred to as a bunny or a lamb, but Fumie is a rather social person and enjoys other people's company; henceforth she’ll often interact with her colleagues in the break room and try to form new bonds. Fumie is not so fond of Coffee or caffeine in any form- although it could help their lack of energy from bad sleeping habits.. Instead, she’ll settle with a sweet herbal tea with exactly two cubes of sugar. After brewing said tea, they’ll often sit where her friends are or talk to someone while taking small sips every so often.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me pulled up her seat slowly.. it appears that her lack of sleep is catching up with her. They would plop themselves down sluggishly and attempt to sit up straight- emphasis on ‘attempt’. Instead Fumie would end up slouching; practically half asleep as she watched students walk past.

/me carefully placed her favourite mug down (yes she brings it to work separately in a bag..). As per usual she’d watch students walk past, anticipating someone to approach her as she.. spun in her chair, sorta' like a little kid?!

/me looked about suspiciously; slowly pulling her mug out as while grinning… continuing by pulling out her favourite brand of herbal tea. This was their favourite part of the day. Her hand grabbed onto the kettle, pouring hot water into THE mug (yes ‘the mug’) waiting for the tea to infuse.

/it while waiting, Fumie stood idle while dunking the tea bag in and out and scouting the room.. Target spotted, they’d shuffle over to the bin, flinging the tea bag in before diverting her attention to someone else.. A WIILD SLATER HAD BEEN SPOTTED!

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Fumie Mura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Fumie, Miss Mura

Age (Minimum is 25): 30
Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2003
Major(s): Art History, English
Minors: History, Psychology

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

Born in Tokyo, Japan 1992 to her single mother, Fumie had a very average life, but this doesn’t mean it was necessarily boring. They never had much of a father figure in their life at all, the closest she came to having one was her form tutor in her later years of high school. Her home life was fairly good, they only had the odd few arguments with their mum over small insignificant things. However at the end of the day, they both knew that they only had each other, which led to Fumie feeling very responsible for her mother. Even up until she became an adult, she never likes to make herself anyone else’s responsibility and is overly independent.

In their later years of high school, she made a decision that she deems as a mistake. Fumie fell in love. Looking back at it, it was likely puppy love but nonetheless it still hurt her. For once in their life, Fumie depended on someone when she probably shouldn’t have; both of them were too young and couldn’t fulfill each other’s needs. To make things worse, he left her dry and high, completely cutting Fumie out of his life after she depended on him and trusted him so much. Deep down, Fumie is aware that it was silly but the situation stuck with her and fuels her co-dependency issues, meaning that she struggles to rely on others. However she is always willing to be handy and support others with whatever they need.

Throughout her teen life, up until being a young adult, Fumie had always had a passion for art and even persued it to higher education. However many of her teachers disapproved of their work and Fumie got little to no support with it. This was extremely disheartening as she thought that her teachers were there to support her education, but clearly this was not the case. Although they still enjoy art, Fumie decided to not take it on as a job route although she was fully qualified, this was because no matter how much she looked at her art, she was embarassed of it. In fact, Fumie didn't deem herself as good enough to take art seriously again, so even though she continued it as a hobby, no one will see her compositions.. This may have been a key event in their life as to why they have chosen to go down the receptionist route.

In their later years of high school up until college they only ever had small jobs, such as working at convenience stores.. However it did not provide enough for her and she was struggling by the end of college to afford things. However she passed with flying colours with the degrees she had worked hard and hoped for; but like most students, was now in debt. Fumie didn’t want to be in the same financial crisis that she was in before and wanted to pay off her debt, her mother wanted to help however Ms Mura was unable to provide fully and so all responsibility was on Fumie as per usual. So she moved to Karakura in her late 20s, mainly doing small jobs while searching around for a more sustainable job- until she saw an open position for a receptionist at Karakura High. Now all she could really do was go on about her life, checking her inbox daily for any updates, fingers crossed!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
''Although I am not limited as far as jobs go, this would likely be my best bet. I don’t think I would be suited for teaching but I’d still like to have a job in a school environment and I think that being a receptionist would be a fitting and comfortable job for me. Not only would I enjoy it, but I’d like to be there for other people- even if it’s just needing help getting around the school, or finding a class. High school could be classified as the most important time in a child’s or teen’s life since it is when they develop the most.. and sometimes just seeing a smiley face first thing in the morning can help! I know that I might sound a bit naïve or like I am getting ahead of myself. However I, Fumie Mura, believe that this can not only benefit myself but also the school as a community.''

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
''I believe that I could bring extra support into the school environment, whether towards students or my fellow colleagues. I’d like to think that I could bring more new and interesting conversation to the break room, and overall contribute like everyone else to make the environment healthy and comfortable. As far as work goes, I am highly capable to do a good job at whatever is thrown at me, and I won’t disappoint anyone!''

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?: No, not really.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- This account hasn't been online for the past 12 days
Next time follow the formatting rules on the application

Users who are viewing this thread