KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
1688196024889.png
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

GingyzlovesEmma

What is your discord name & tag?:

Gingyz!,,#8588

Previous bans:

I currently have no bans and don’t plan on gaining any!

Describe your activity on the server:

I’ve recently picked up on my activity, I tend to try to be on SRP way more often. Due to it being summer break for me, I’ll finally be able to gain more activity, meaning that I can be on everyday for long amounts of time. I still do nowadays try to get on SRP for 2 - 4 hours a day, if not more. Even though it is summer break for me, I might still tend to be busy, which will most likely be the weekends, but on weekdays I should be completely free, which helps me gain more activity over time. I mostly am on from 5 pm - 12 am over weekdays.

What is your timezone?:

EST - Eastern Standard Time

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/maiden-application-gingyginz.58014/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vlukev2-art-professor.57867/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-application-vlukev2.57626/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-counselor-application-vlukev2.57496/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vlukev2-kpd-application.56883/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-vlukev2.56802/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-hatelukaspart2.54121/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hatelukaspart2-app.53219/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-professor-application.50273/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ems-application-surgeon.48158/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/math-teacher-application.45281/

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I actually have a lot of experiences within role plays since I’ve been into it for years. Within SRP I have been in many factions and tend to try my best to learn things from others. Speaking of factions I have been in Teacher, Professor, EMS, KPD, and Shrine. From these factions it has taught me more about role playing especially on SRP. Factions have made me take roleplays more seriously and be able to enjoy them more. I’ve been playing SRP for almost two years now. It also taught me the understanding of detailRP, which has turned me towards being a writer, but moving on from that. Factions where the biggest factor for me when it comes to learning about detailRP

Other than SRP, I have played in many other roleplay servers over the years, but I simply didn’t take the other servers seriously.

What is your motivation for applying?

My motivation for applying is the simple fact that I miss the EMS faction, as I was once in it before, I dearly enjoyed it but couldn’t enjoy it for long as I got busy with my life. I’m now stress-free and less busy and really want to return to EMS once again. The faction is very fun and enjoyable, from past experiences I genuinely liked the faction as it was very accepting to everyone and still seems to be that way! There's also many people who are in the faction that I completely adore, but they're not the full reason why I’m applying. One of the biggest reasons why I’m applying once again is because old EMS friends have reminded me of the fun I used to have during my wave and I just really miss that, so I felt as if I should try to apply once again.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

I am currently applying for Surgeon!

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

As there is lots of different things in the faction, these are the few things that I know,

RANKS

DIRECTOR

This rank is the highest and can only be owned by one person. They are the lead of the whole entire faction and keep control of everything. They control all applications, events, and promotions. They also make sure that everything within the faction is restocked. They make sure that everyone within the faction is active and keeping their quotas up.

CLINICAL MANAGER

This is the second highest rank, they are almost like the director but with less power. They help the director with applications, events and promotions. They also help keep track of what all clinicals are up to and how they’ve been.

CLINICAL LEADS

This is the third highest rank within the faction, they are the highest in all clinicals, they take care of everyone who is in the clinical, they make sure everyone within their clinical is keeping up with their activity. They are mostly set up for training people who come into their clinical.

SURGEON DEPARTMENT

HEAD SURGEON

Within the faction of surgeons this is one of the most trusted surgeons and or most active surgeon mattering of what they were promoted for. They help with trainings and are allowed to help with events for their part of the faction.

SENIOR SURGEON

This is the second most trusted surgeon, they have been in the faction for some time and are allowed to help with any training that is going on and are allowed to help with setting up in some things.

SURGEONS

This is the part of the faction that mostly works with doing our surgeries and taking care of most patients. They work on any surgeries but mostly are to focus on broken bones, missing body parts, and much more.

DOCTOR DEPARTMENT

HEAD DOCTOR

This is the most trusted doctor, they have been in the faction for a decent amount of time. They’re allowed to put their opinion in for applications, they also help with some events.

SENIOR DOCTOR

They also have been in the faction for some time but don’t do much the same as a head doctor, but they mostly help with trainings.

DOCTOR

Doctors; they’re people that get to put people on medication, do checkups, and work with broken bones only if surgeons are not around.

PSYCHIATRIST DEPARTMENT

Head Psychiatrist

They are the most trusted psychiatrist and are allowed to help within putting their opinion on applications they are allowed to help with events if asked so.

Senior psychiatrist

They have been in the faction for some time, they don’t do much as the same as a head psychiatrist but they are allowed to put in their opinions about applications and are allowed to give trainings and help with events unless told otherwise

Psychiatrist

They are almost like the******s but take care of medications helping set up therapy sessions and much more.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, I do acknowledge this and completely understand!

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I do acknowledge this and completely understand and will be dedicated!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

1688196024903.png
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Chi-Xang Tao

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female, She/them

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters in biochemistry, Bachelors in biology

Character’s Nationality:

Chinese

Character’s Marital Status:

Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Zhang

Backstory (100+ Words)

Chi-Xang Tao, born on June 5th, 1986 in Xi’an, China. She was raised in a very educated family, most of her family were either huge in law and or in the medical field. Her father was a very famous lawyer in their city, but Chi-Xang didn’t know much about him as he left at a young age. This leaves her mother, who was a famous surgeon in their city, which caused Chi-Xang to only look up to her. She was usually stuck with her mother when she had gone to work, meaning that Chi was always watching her mother doing something. Her mother’s work would always leave Chi by herself, so mostly Chi had to take care of herself which brought many issues.

Chi-Xang was always stuck focusing on school and taking care of her other siblings which stressed her completely. She didn’t care how stressed she would get; she still mostly cared about school, since she wanted to be like her mother at one point. Due to being a child so mostly didn’t know what to focus on during school, she didn’t know what she had to study to be a surgeon like her mother. Chi decided that she would go back to watching her mother work, thinking that maybe it would help her a bit more.

When Chi-Xang was finally in highschool she decided that she would ask her mother what classes she would need to take, in all thanks her mother helped her get into classes that dealt with the medical field. She tended to focus on her classes way more, she even started to get herself into medical programs which helped her a lot in knowing more about the medical field. She went through highschool without any issues, seeming to pass all of her classes.

Chi-Xang decided that she was going to go into college, thankfully she got into a very good college, she took a lot of medical programs within college. Which actually helped get into a very well made workplace. After college she got into a good place of work, she was finally put in as a surgeon. She worked there for over 5 years. She then decided to move to Japan, mostly she went to Karakura. This is when she decided to try to work as a surgeon there.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Chi-Xang has always been within the surgeon's work, so, flat out she works with surgery speciality. She has chosen this focus due to her mother being a surgeon herself, Chi was always interested in this due to always being around her mother. She had also always studied into this because she also wanted to help people, it was a goal of hers. She was already used to taking care of people so why not do it more?

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

After she finished medical school she went to one of the biggest surgeon residency programs in China. She was seen as an intern for some time until she was allowed to do full surgeries. She became one of the most well known in the residency. She learned way more than she already knew and was able to take on more serious things in her future workplace.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Yes! Yes she does, Chi worked within one of the biggest hospitals in China. She worked there for over 5 years and was the third highest rank within that hospital. She quit over time so she could move her family into a safer place. But she is planning on returning back into work as she is missing the old happiness it brought.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

She went to many different programs after school so she would be able to learn more over time. She was within these programs for over 3 years so she would be able to get better known before she became a worker anywhere.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Chi-Xang Tao, 37 years of age and height of 5 '7. Her skin would be very pale with some spots that have been a tad bit darker but it wasn’t all that noticeable. Her hair would be a decently bright blonde while her eyes would be a darker brown. She tended to look very tough and mean but she was the complete opposite of that, she is very kind hearted and tries to take care of a lot of people as that was something she was used to. Her voice comes off very serious but it also sticks to being soft at the same time.

How does your character act on and off duty?

Chi-Xang tries to be entirely serious when it comes to work, she wants to make people believe she's a very serious person, she also wants to be seen as tough so she takes on everything that seems to be difficult so people can trust her toughness.

When she's off duty she tends to act the same, but calms herself down more so people can find her as a fun person as well.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

She tries to function on herself, she doesn't like to trust people but she forces herself to work with others. Even though she does force herself she still tends to love being around the people she gets used to.

What plans does your character have for the future?

She mostly wants to be able to bring in good income for her family but also wants to be able to work in places that can bring her seriousness. She still wants to be able to have fun but she's like whenever she gets to be serious. At some point she wants to return to some sort of school to learn more things that she still hasn’t learned.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

People tend to see Chi as a very smart and serious person, but they also see her as wise. People tend to come to her for advice or are able to trust her a lot. This makes Chi feel as she could be able to be there for anyone, it makes her feel important to others
1688196024972.png1688196024986.png

Attachments

• 1688196099585.png
    1688196099585.png
    669 bytes · Views: 5
  • 1688196099629.png
    1688196099629.png
    602 bytes · Views: 5
  • 1688196099678.png
    1688196099678.png
    602 bytes · Views: 5
  • 1688196099599.png
    1688196099599.png
    669 bytes · Views: 4
  • 1688196223925.png
    1688196223925.png
    669 bytes · Views: 5
  • 1688196223940.png
    1688196223940.png
    669 bytes · Views: 3

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application. We highly recommend you try to apply again next wave!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread