toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
1693828906692.png

IGN:
toranekos
That's the account I'm applying for, my alt is veebadoobee.

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
My activity has been pretty flawless, recently. But, that's not going to stay the same forever. I'm beginning school from the 6th, but it won't totally kill my activity! I'm going to have 4-5 hours every weekday to dedicate to SchoolRP. On some days I may have 2, another 3.. Another the whole 5! The point is, I will log on.. And I will be on discord! It'll be typical acitvity, just significantly reduced from my Summer activity which was 8+ hours every day. . Shudders.
On weekends, it'll probably be quite horrific too, with 7+ hours to dedicate every day in the evening, when I'm not out with friends or staying over somewhere.
My history is pretty squeaky clean. I've had a temporary ban of a few days once - but it was.. I don't actually know. I have only been warned like once or twice since that for spamming, because I was a little disgruntled that someone didn't feel like getting off the pitch for my practice! .. Woops. But, yeah. I don't break rules, I have no need to. I'm content, and you'll be happy to know I don't plan on breaking any, either.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
COMMUNITY TEAMS:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/toranekos-lore-team-application.41136/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tori-toranekos-event-team-application.37005/#post-122084 - ACCEPTED
x4 staff application, unable to link - ACCEPTED/DENIED

CITY APPLICATIONS:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mimbus-news-reporter-application.42569/ - ACCEPTED
x1 shrine maiden application, unable to link - ACCEPTED
x1 police app, unable to link due to conversation - ACCEPTED
x1 forensic application, unable to link due to conversation - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/funkyfreshmiku-s-police-application.20688/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/k249s-police-application.27109/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glaciereds-psychiatrist-application.32969/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mimbs1993-hospital-application.41923/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/veebadoobees-doctor-application.63792/ - ACCEPTED

SCHOOL APPLICATIONS:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twentyonetoriis-library-assistant-application.12396/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rainbowfreckless-library-assistant-application.12615/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/funkyfreshmiku-s-teacher-application.19935/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/funkyfreshmiku-s-teacher-application.19935/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-ouiee-college-professor-application.28610/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/highschool-6fruitcakes-councillor-application.36857/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vees-prof-app.58165/ - ACCEPTED

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
@veebster
You will be very happy to know I have a microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
BST, England

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Aye aye, captain.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
Well, Event Team - of course!
I was on Event from May 15th, 2021, for a considerable period of time. I was taken under hebwig's wing and begun working on and helping out in a multitude of events. The other event team members and I worked closely together on flash events, offering to help each other out and bouncing off of ideas in meetings to create the best possible experiences for the community!
I'd like to think I did a very good job on the event team. It was really fun, as well. There was a long standing history of me being a reliable player in terms of events and I do not see why this should have changed! I created many concepts which are actually often referred to today, still! Below, you'll find a list of events which I either created or believe I had a significant part in:

- Karakura Music Festival [Original event concept by me] - MAJOR EVENT
- School Culture Festival [Original event concept by me] - SCHOOL EVENT
- Monsoon Season Rain Dance Party [Worked closely on this event] - FLASH EVENT
- Halloween Event Magic Show [Had a part in this event] - MAJOR EVENT
- Christmas Tree Lighting Cheer Show & Shop [Had a part in this event] - MAJOR EVENT
- Smoke Bombs in School [Original event concept by me] - SCHOOL EVENT

Overall, I wouldn't change my time on the event team for the world. It was great, I made many friends through it and worked alongside a group of people I heavily respect to this day. I would like to be selfish for a moment and say that I do believe my work on the event team has impacted how the server is today, be it through contributing my ideas or creating an event still annual to this day.

Next, would be my Captain experience!
This is definitely the most notable 'teams' I've ever been on, apart from maybe the staff team.
I was highschool cheer captain for just under a year, appointed from the college team to try and revive it - and I think I did a pretty good job! I listened to my team members as if they were my friends, taking in every bit of criticism and advice to better our team and just make it a fun experience. With help from Kelvin and May, we managed to restore the Bobcats to an excellent place for the era we were working in. Part of our notable achievements include re-opening the Kitipara icecream parlour, setting up a Bobcat hangout in the basement of the bowling alley & taking part in a series of fun events to get the player base motivated.
Now, the elephant in the room. Spartans!
After taking a huge break from teams, I rejoined the college female football team upon a close friend motivating me to. Thanks to my grinding a day before, I secured the position of a goalie! Anyways, skip forward.. I'm a co-captain! For a while, I was Shishi's right hand man. . We created many amazing concepts for the team, and only started what would be a wonderful journey. When I became captain, I decided it was time for a big change! With atoki being my male counterpart captain, I felt more than confident that it was time to get to work. I'll say that him & I have done a wonderful job so far, but we're only scratching the surface!
I'm happier with my team than ever. I believe I set a good OOC example in leading them, and try my best to listen to all of their advice and whatnot. We work great as a group, is what I'm trying to say. When Kyle or myself have an idea, both of our teams are always here to contribute and give their hard work and attention to our concepts. I'm most proud of us for working on a school flash event in under an hour and managing to present it that same day! So, to any Spartans reading this. . GOOD JOB GUYS!
I'm going to list the events I remember working on. There were loads, so let me try and find the best ones!..

- MAMMA MIA! Here we go again.. Spartan Flash Mob [Original event concept by me] - SCHOOL FLASH EVENT
- Summer Dance Band Performance [Had a part in this event] - SCHOOL EVENT
- "TWO OF HEARTS" Band Performance [Co-hosted] - FLASH EVENT
- Lucio & Ramona's Prison Bash [Co-hosted] - SPARTAN EVENT
- Female College Football Icecream Truck [Co-hosted] - FLASH EVENT

In addition to everything I've already said, I've also been on the staff team.
I was recently denied upon putting in my second application, which is totally fine! I'm not really fussed and understand the decision, but I still want some responsibility. The time I spent on the staff team was pretty great, and it aided me in a lot of event creation! Honestly, it was pretty fun and maybe I'd try again. However, I do want to talk about the professional aspect. When I wasn't having fun, I sat in meetings and worked with the team, discussing or contributing suggestions and overall working like a little mini minecraft office. It taught me a lot of responsibility, to be honest.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
Nope!!!!!

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

1693831606152.png
SPIRIT WEEKEND!

This event would be a MAJOR SCHOOL event.
Preferably announced a week in advance, Fri-Sat-Sun

CONCEPT:
The Spartans and Bobcats.. Like water and fire. The two are total opposites, which hardly ever attract! Maybe the saying is wrong. The point is, almost every single student in school supports one of these two teams. There are no others, after all! We've celebrated our team spirit with a pep rally. . But let's give EVERYONE a chance to join in!
The school will host a 2-3 day Spirit Week, with themes for each day and a closing ceremony for the Bobcats and Spartans. . There will be activities and a whole weekend of fun!

DAY 1:
SPARTANS V BOBCATS

This day is typical, starting off the spirit weekend with a bang! On this day, students will be expected to rep their school pride. I'm talking war-paint, outfits, props and whatever else comes to mind! We'd have them gather in the gymnasium with a speech from any SLT to announce the beginning of the [OOC] weekend!
* Note that a basic outfit should be provided in the announcement. Perhaps a toga for the Spartans and a red and black themed outfit for the Bobcats.
CHEER OFF
On the first day, after the speech, the two cheer teams would go head-to-head in a cheer off, performing a fierce and snappy routine to show their pride for their beloved teams! Let's see who comes out on top. . Make some noise!

The rest of the day would simply go toward.. Well, whatever the players want to do! Teachers could be permitted to host special classes related to the spirit weekend.. Try a poem about how you love being a Spartan, maybe? This day would be the perfect start into a weekend of fun.

DAY 2:
TWIN DAY

As many typical schools do, we'd have a twin day! If you fancy it, come dressed the same as one of your pals and see if everyone can figure out who your counterpart is! Show in costumes... Camouflage.. Sports clothes - whatever you please! There'd be no provided outfit for this day, it's all free reign - up to you and your buddy.
COMPETITION
Oh, here's the fun part! The best and most creative twin outfits, judged by multiple members of council or SLT will have a ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity to send a message over the intercom shouting out either the Bobcats or Spartans!.. [Approved first, obviously..]

DAY 3:
PYJAMA DAY

It's time to get lazy.. The spirit weekend is pretty much over! Today, come dressed in some funny little pyjamas, and laugh along with your friends. It's the final day of celebration, and it's time to wind down. .
* Note that a basic pyjama skin should be provided in the announcement.
CLOSING CEREMONY
There would be a final message from the lead of Highschool and College teams, talking about how great each side of the school is and how this event has unified us together. We'll get any team members present up on stage, and have a huge shout n' applause for Bobcats, and another for Spartans. Then, everyone will be dismissed.

RESOURCES:
- SLT, and a lot of them
- Council
- Skins for the public
- Cheer Teams routine

WHY WOULD THIS EVENT BENEFIT THE SERVER?
Simple, people love rivalry!
Rivalry is something that motivates almost the whole player base. If they've got an opportunity to start some drama or get their character some spotlight, they'll take it. In addition to this, it'll be a great way to motivate the Bobcat-Spartan rivalry that they've got going with each other. It'll be a trick to organise, but once we do it, it'll be great!

1693833203160.png
FISHY BUSINES...

This event would be a FLASH event

CONCEPT:
Karakura beach HAS been subject to a lot of rocky events in it's history.. What's one more?
It's only natural that the raging sea surrounding the island of Karakura would have something menacing creeping in it's waters. There could be a gentle rainstorm, I mean.. It does rain here quite often. A bit of pitter-patter wouldn't be too.. shocking?
[NEWS] Good evening, everyone! We're advising you to either stay inside or bring an umbrella. . There's going to be a forecast of heavy rain and wind.

- Then, after a short while..
/event Things have begun washing up on the beach.. Some old shoes - a couch..? A whole load of driftwood. The storm ensues.

Staff members could put down little items here and there, potentially some treasure for players to find like hats or maybe a backpack. Just something simple to keep the player base interested. . Give them time to look around n' explore, until -..

/event A shark washes up on the far shore of the beach. . That's one piece of treasure you've never seen before!
To be fair, this could either be done with some blocks placed to look like a shark, or an actual shark model. Maybe just edit the dolphin, or something. Anyways, it's totally possible, I think.

Now, this event could go one of two ways.
THE PEACEFUL ROUTE:
The KPD and EMS rush to the scene, guarding the area intently and making sure no one crosses paths with the shark. After discussing a plan of action, one of the officers has an idea! Why doesn't everyone help to push the shark back into the water?
So, all of the citizens keep pushing, and eventually the shark begins to skid along the sand and lands right back into the water. He flops gratefully, before swimming off.
/event With the help of the citizens of Karakura, the shark is reunited with the water, swimming back into the deep blue.

THE VIOLENT ROUTE:

In this version of the event, someone is bitten by the shark. The players are instructed to evacuate by all of the officers, and a beach patrol begins. EMS are called to the scene and immediately dispatch a team of paramedics to help the injured person. They will either die or survive, that is up to the chosen player. However, the situation will escalate with news reports.
[NEWS] This is a live update from the scene of the beach, an un-named citizen has been bitten by the shark! All authorities are demanding that people evacuate immediately.
[NEWS] A team of paramedics have been sent on-scene, taking the individual back to the hospital, there are no updates on their condition as of now.

[NEWS] The individual is confirmed to be [NAME], and have been officially pronounced dead despite Paramedic's efforts / [NEWS] The individual is confirmed to be [NAME], and has been documented as being safe and sound at the hospital, with major injuries.

/event The shark eventually wiggled it's way from the sand, circling the shore a few times before disappearing into the deep blue.

RESOURCES:

- Event Team or Staff to play the shark
- EMS
- KPD
- News Reporter
- Items

It's a unique event regarding the beach that isn't a simple storm. The storm events have been great, but this is a random way to cause some chaos without anyone getting too hurt.

1693835574013.png
..MAYOR?

This event would be a FLASH event
This has been written with permission using atoki's event character 'Nothing'

CONCEPT:

The Mayor would host a speech to the crowds of Karakura. It could be about the recent events going on in the city or just something completely random that they want to talk about! The point is, the masses would gather, with the mayor at the podium.
They would open their mouth to speak.. until.
/eventradius A strange breeze mists through the crowds. Like someone is trying to push past you.
The mayor hesitates, but carries on with their speech regardless.

"Dear Citizens of Karakura. . I have gathered you all here today because.."

And then, they fall silent.
The officers guarding the event become concerned, as the mayor stands unresponsive at the podium. They clutch the microphone, beginning to breathe heavily into it. The crowd becomes alarmed, watching them struggle to utter words. They look from one side to the other, as if something is speaking to them.

"The.. Fffforest.."

An officer attempts to come to the mayors aid, but they thrash them away and begin to speak frantically.

"BE WARY! BE WARY OF THE FOREST. . "

/eventradius There's a huge gust of wind into the crowd.

The mayor slaps their hands over their ears, and begins panting. . They're overwhelmed and officers rush to their aid. The speech is hereby cut short and crowds disperse..

The players will likely be lured to the forest due to the mayor's speech. Once the disappointment settles, it'd be a perfect opportunity for.. Something to happen, right 'Nothing?'

/eventradius What's that.. sound? The gate to the forest suddenly creaked shut.

Either that, or some sort of object or blockage so that the players can't get out! There'd be some mild ghost taunts, completely up to the player in charge of the event. . And everyone would get a bit of a spook!

From then on, the players would have to find.. some way out of the forest.

/eventradius There's another strange gust of wind, leading you toward the right side of the forest.

There, the players could eventually find a hole torn in the fence. . Managing to escape! By now the spirit would be pretty angry, perhaps even speaking to certain citizens and urging them to leave.

RESOURCES:
atoki
The mayor
KPD

Players LOVE ghost events! This would be a good way to have everyone get a tiny taste of ghosts without pestering one constantly to log on. It'll be a fun experience for characters who don't typically interact with ghosts, as well as giving all of the citizens a good spook.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
Thanks for reading my application! If you have any feedback or questions don't hesitate to shoot a DM.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. Your recent activity is not good enough. If you decide to reapply please make remain active,

Users who are viewing this thread