Accepted vee's prof app

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
1677367012145.png
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?: veebadoobee [please don't check this for activity, my main account is WETPAVEMENT where all of my activity is ;3]

Do you have any previous bans/warnings?: Nothing recently, and not for a while have I had anything more than a warning. My most recent warning is for spamming, however I do not deem this one-off to be that tragic.

What is your time zone?: GMT

What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666): vee✫bee#8860

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
COMMUNITY TEAMS:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/toranekos-lore-team-application.41136/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tori-toranekos-event-team-application.37005/#post-122084 - ACCEPTED
x3 staff application, unable to link - ACCEPTED/DENIED? [First has a questionable acceptance due to my age, got demoted shortly after for this reason! 2nd one denied, third accepted]

CITY APPLICATIONS:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mimbus-news-reporter-application.42569/ - ACCEPTED
x1 shrine maiden application, unable to link - ACCEPTED
x1 police app, unable to link due to conversation - ACCEPTED
x1 forensic application, unable to link due to conversation - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/funkyfreshmiku-s-police-application.20688/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/k249s-police-application.27109/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glaciereds-psychiatrist-application.32969/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mimbs1993-hospital-application.41923/ - ACCEPTED

SCHOOL APPLICATIONS:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twentyonetoriis-library-assistant-application.12396/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rainbowfreckless-library-assistant-application.12615/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/funkyfreshmiku-s-teacher-application.19935/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/funkyfreshmiku-s-teacher-application.19935/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-ouiee-college-professor-application.28610/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/highschool-6fruitcakes-councillor-application.36857/ - ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
In all honesty, I'm not insane about the server. If I have a spare moment, I'll log on. That spare moment tends to be 4 ish hours per weekday, give or take, and more like 6+ on weekends. Especially if I have some more days off, I'll be online. But, I spend a lot of time just wandering on my college account. I'm sure I could put in more time if I had something else to do. I definitely used to be more active, but I'm driven by a motive to roleplay.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I believe I joined the server in 2016, perhaps late into it or early into 2017. I've been developing my writing and putting my characters in all sorts of wacky and weird situations for the past 6-7 years on the server since then. I took two noticable breaks, one in I believe 2018 and the other just last year after being a loyal member for about 2-3 years. I needed a break, for myself, and I've come back reformed and managing my time better. There aren't many roles I haven't done, and I admit it got boring and tiring after a while - therefore I left. But now, playing a college delinquent is all I do. I have developed many interesting plotlines with the few dozen characters I've played, and intend to carry on doing that.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
I'm just on a college team. Right now, I'm the Co-Captain of College Football Females.

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Drama, I am not-so-humbly well-knowledged and would find it fun. Though if that doesn't work, I can get over my chronic fear of some sort of social study.

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

Roleplay, simple as. I have a vision for one of my characters and ever since being inspired by Oliver I think that I could put her on an interesting path. I devoted a lot of time to a single original character for a long period of time, and simply left her shelved with no future. I would like to explore her options in life, and I think placing her into a school scenario would be interesting. I believe I have the free time and energy to give professor another go, ever since the change of management. I had some slight hesitation prior due to my last experience being rather unpleasant, but I have full faith in the department as is now. Additionally, it's just something to do. I do not like not being productive, therefore some time and opportunity to roleplay a scenario I would not typically be able to experience on my other account is something I'm interested in. I want to further develop my writing style and be much more quick-witted with actions.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Whodunit?
I've learnt that students on SchoolRP will not listen to you if you make them sit and write. . Unless you're like a miraculous exception. Whodunit is typically a crime or detective fictitious story, and incredibly interactive! Simple. I hand out cards at the beginning, there are a number of witnesses / alibis, with a short description on the intended character, there is a murderer, a victim and a detective. After everyone reads their books, the detective will make themselves known. It's then up to the students to improv when questioned. Will the detective figure it out in time, or does the murderer's alibi seem true enough? They have one guess, to make things interesting.

2. Character improv
My inspiration roots on an actual drama class warm-up my teacher introduced to me. Everyone writes out a basic character card with NO name, an age, an occupation and a few desires, traits and weaknesses. I'll take these back in and give them out randomly, two students will be called up at once to play an improv scene with the cards they have been given, and at the end of the scene we must attempt to guess their occupation, age and one of their desires/traits.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
It's hard to do anything Drama-related on the server, due to the lack of anything quite theatrical outside of the clubs within school. However, if it was needed, I could whip something up.
For example, we could take the students out to the stage by the tree of Eden to put on a play, and invite a group of locals to watch it. This could be a performance devised by the students themselves, there would then be a character q&a. Alternatives to this would be visiting specific city departments and perform for them.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

It's probably rivalry. . So, I'd shout at them to scram, or get lost or something along those lines. There's no need to threaten SLT immediately, since that won't diffuse the situation. If they persist, I'll radio or call for help and then bring in SLT as the final option. If they feel like being delinquents, they can spend a lovely detention with me after school.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
Realistically? She'd ask them to write down all of those questions in a notebook and hand it in. It'd probably keep the student occupied and stop them from disrupting detention.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do?
I'd explain that this is not the time and place, and that if they don't feel like learning, they should leave my lesson immediately and choose to suffer the consequences of skipping, or continue and risk a detention; simply make it clear that being quiet is the best option for them.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
Call for help, likely SLT if the fight won't calm. They're not going to listen to me, clearly. Also, getting involved further could worsen the situation.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?
Miyu Masayoshi.. Not so much alternative anymore, but still gave you social reject energy. Maybe she'd matured in those few years. At first glance, you are utterly blinded with her fluorescent bangs, a vivid blue decorating her messy mullet hairstyle. If being that quirky wasn't enough, she sported a pair of contact lenses slightly lighter than her natural hair colour. Really, the epitome of a childhood in Karakura. Is it for decoration, or does she need glasses? I guess we will never know. You'd think it was her aim to stand out - and you'd be half right. Regardless, her chaotic appearance was muted by far more formal clothing these days. Though she still stood at an awkward 5'6. . . Seemingly the only average thing about her. In the past, she'd sworn upon a "YOLO" lifestyle, only getting a move on with her studies after a sudden passing within her family tree. Students, who in her teenage years may have been competition, were now unfamiliar yet nostalgic faces. She sees a bit of everyone she knows in students, and that is a reason to try. This would be her first stable job, should the department see her fit. It was a slow transition to normality.
Her personality?
Atypical. Miyu Masayoshi has no solid group she can fit into... The girl is very contradictory, indeed. Her radiating confidence can light up a room, though it can also scar her for eternity - it's debatable whether her bold demeanor is an asset or not. One thing is for sure, though.. Miyu Masayoshi lived in the moment and regretted it forever. No plans for tomorrow -- she only thought about today. That is how she went about her life. Of course, there is more to uncover than that. Her appearance would show a girl who looks fierce, agile and ready to strike. That would be correct. Miyu could have been one of the most vibrant people you have ever met. What she lacked in looks she made up for in outlandish energy. This woman is unpredictable, and that might just be what allows her to connect with people.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

It is the juvenile morning of the 19th of July,- as the silent hospital clock strikes precisely 2:49, two baby girls are brought into this world. If you were to google the angel number 2:49, you would find.. well, nothing. That is because there is nothing particularly intriguing or special about the delivery. Not identical twins, no birth defects, not even any special weather. It's just raining. Sheer remnants of a thunderstorm grasp onto the tinted glass, as if they held a grudge against the ground they were destined to fall to. Why then, must this moment be so memorable? Excellent question. Keep searching for your answer, for I will not tell you.

Nevertheless, this hospital in Okayama marks the start of a very extraordinary journey.

I guess it would be worthy of mentioning the dysfunctional environment that this story begins in. To spare the nasty details, they were an unprepared youthful couple.. You know, the type that fights over the salad being over or under seasoned.. shoes in the hallway, buying the wrong colour of paint. The list goes on. It's likely the star-crossed lovers yearned for responsibility, their own bundle of joy to spoil and cherish. How anticlimactic it was, for they received double what they wished for and regretted it for as long as they could remember.
Our mother figure in this setting was deemed infertile by one or two doctors. Adoption was a long-term consideration, as a result of backlash and shame of not being able to bear a child.. As strange as it was, criticism was given out free of charge for something the couple could not control. That is precisely why this pregnancy was so special. Ha-ha, I lied to you just 2 paragraphs ago.

Anyway.

Perhaps a gift from the gods? Not one miracle baby but two healthy twins! Christ, you would be overjoyed if you weren't a broke college student who lived on convenience store ready-meals.

Not going toooooooooooo.... much into detail. That family sure was rocky. Ruthless tantrums were a constant, though not from their offspring! That booming voice could tear a house down with enough willpower, a terrifying manifestation of early childhood trauma. There isn't much else to say other than the fact that eventually the dreaded climax was reached; just like you'd throw away some used toy, our protagonist and her sister were discarded to a foster system.

I'd tell you more about it, if only I knew.

Just know, deep in your heart, that eventually justice will come! In this case... literally.

And so justice came. The twin girls would be placed under the care of police captain Marion Masayoshi, legally being known as 'Miyu' and 'Mitsuha' Masayoshi.
Despite Marion being a single dad, he was more than ready to deal with a set of twins. Life without a mother figure would be difficult to adjust to, though it was more than an upgrade from their previous home setting. At last, they were safe after three years of torment with insufficient parents. Finally, a sense of security would flow into her life - allowing her emotional scarring to stop stressing. An instant bond with her father was created, they were like two peas in a pod.
Miyu quickly took after her father, seeing him as a role model and someone to admire. The social aspect of her life began to develop more as she copied his mannerisms carefully... The impact he made on her life was astounding. Motivation shortly entered the scene - though nothing could drive the girl to think ahead of time.. It is questionable if she thought at all! She did not think before she spoke before she did something and she did not think about it after. How foolish of her to only live in the moment... Contrariwise, she still had motivation and power left in her. So much motivation, in fact, that fights with children her age became more common than Marion would have liked.. He was still responsibly disciplining her and loved her nonetheless!
Academically, she placed average. Miyu made sure to score just enough to comfortably sit at passing grade whilst allowing herself to take as many breaks as she needed! .... There were in fact, many.
Disregarding an academic approach to her teenage years, she was interested far more in sports - more specifically gymnastics. Karakura had no place for her to learn such skills.. She had no choice but to temporarily move as an exchange student for a few semesters if she wished to fulfill her sports life fantasy. Thankfully, her family were all for this idea and supported her unconditionally.. And so, she departs to another region of Japan with the intent to return for college.

"The devil works hard but Masayoshi works harder!" Indeed, she does! This would land her a spot right onto the college cheer squad. Despite what Miyu considered a mess of a routine, Christine Adler and the Cheer Squad had deemed her experienced and co-operative enough to be granted a place on the team. Overjoyed, she instantly clicked with the girls on the team -- especially Delfina Soleil. Miyu had no idea what the life of a cheerleader was like, only being able to reference that time Hana Yagi and Marcus Rogers ran from a rather angry student.
Delfina Soleil would be Miyu's first roommate in the Sorority, otherwise known as Kappa Kappa Toa. After a few distasteful refurbishings and wise words from Christine, they settled for an average room with just enough space to fit the two of them. Unfortunately, all of Miyu's old friends would be left behind in the dust... It really got to her head, huh?
Life went on as normal, the quality definitely increased!

There's. . Definitely a lot to unpack in the next year or so.
To summarise it, a tragic break-up of college sweethearts resulted in her leaving the city. . But this is not the end!

One day, Miyu Masayoshi returns to Karakura.

Frequently, she saw her dad go to work and would be asleep by the time he came back. On a clear afternoon, she decided to check up on the man at work, after all he was all she had left during these tough times - the least she could do was show her appreciation. Upon asking to see him, it took abnormally long to get a response. That is when she got called into the office of Head Lieutenant Seb.
What she heard in that office broke her. The news of her father's passing stunned her, her eyes widened in shock as she heard he had died out on duty - protecting the city. There would be no more of her father upon some cruel villain taking his life. Instantly, she broke out into a sob right there and then in the office. Thankfully not having an ugly cry, she allowed herself to rant a bit to this random man who had explained her late father's situation to her. All that could be handed down to her was his police badge, which now hangs in her room.
Miyu began to question her lifestyle. Why did she not think ahead? There was so much left to do, so many trips to plan, so many jokes to make and so many opportunities that would be gone, all at the hands of someone who she deemed to be purely evil.
She did not cope with this death well, naturally - choosing not to believe her father's death. She speaks of him as though he is still alive, she believes he is always at work.. always working for her family and her.

And so, what's left? She's graduated now, without a purpose or direction. The obvious option is to go into law, however her school degree was definitely not high enough for that. Miyu desired nothing more than to fulfill her father's legacy - to carry on as the next K164. . But it just wasn't an option. Isn't that dissapointing? Living your whole life with one sole purpose, just for it to crumble before you? Ideally, we'd be ending this story just before this, and I'd make up some ending about how she did what she desired. . But happy things in Karakura come to those unaffected by it's history.

So, for the first time in her life - she really had to work for something. She'd visit job centres, reach out to friends and put hours of research online into something she could do with the qualifications it had.
And there it was: an online forum advertising the need for some more employees at the school. At the click of a button, a whole world opened before her. . But could she do it? Did she try hard enough? . . Is there redemption?

Well, that's up to the strange force that helps control her destiny. You

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

Fill in your answers on the lines ( _____________ )
To tick an 0 cross it or replace it with an X

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title: Ms Legal Name: Miyu Masayoshi Birth Date: 19 / 07 / 1994
Preferred Name: Miyu
Phone Number: (030)- N/A [I don't have a phone on the account lol]
X - Female
0 - Other, namely _________

Religious Domination: Shinto
Martial Status: Single
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject:
1st choice: Drama 2nd choice: Sociology/Social Sciences 3rd choice: PE
List other subjects you are qualified to teach:N/A
List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.:
Clubs

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION

Place of study (School, University, College, etc)
Date From
Date To
Fulltime / Partime
Qualification with Grade, Class / Division
Subject Specialism(s)
Age Range
Karakura High20062012FULL TIMEHighschool DiplomaN/A12-18
Karakura College20132016FULL TIMECollege Master's DegreeP.E + DRAMA19-22
U TOKYO20172021FULL TIMEQTLP.E + DRAMA23-26
EXAMPLE:
Karakura High
EXAMPLE:
2000-08-12
EXAMPLE:
2006-08-12
EXAMPLE:
Fulltime
EXAMPLE:
Highschool Diploma
EXAMPLE:
N/A
EXAMPLE:
12 - 18

4 - PROFESSIONAL CAREER - PRESENT SCHOOL (or another place of work, leave empty of not applicable)

Name of School: ___________________ School Type: _____________ Ages: ____________
Address of School: __________________
Date of Appointment: __ / __ / __
Post subjects taught and special responsibilities in the present post (where appropriate):
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Reason for leaving:

5 - PREVIOUS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (leave empty if not applicable)

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities:

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

6 - QUALIFICATIONS

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): MAJOR - DRAMA
Obtained on: 04/06/ 2016
Institution where obtained: Karakura Colege

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): MINOR - P.E
Obtained on: 04 / 06/2016
Instution where obtained: Karakura College

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): CERTIFICATION - QTL
Obtained on: 10 / 08/ 2021
Instution where obtained:U Tokyo

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): _____________
Obtained on: __ / __ / __
Instution where obtained: __________

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): _____________
Obtained on: __ / __ / __
Institution where obtained: __________

7 - CLOSING

Any extra notes about you or your application (if applicable):

Signature:

M.MASAYOSHI Date: 26 / 02/ 2023

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the professor faction! You have already received your roles in the Karakura Academics discord server!​

Users who are viewing this thread