mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What really annoys or gets to you with SRP?

DylanDeNewb

Level 35
Helper
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
when... people suggest buying your replacements... its not a joke guys

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I don't think I can say without getting banned off of the school roleplay forums again

Ecocide

Level 51
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
like others said

Ungreatfulness (this can come from events or things srp adds to itself)

Toxicity, Just because staff changed something that you and your friends liked doesn't give you the right to attack them. That's just an example but just please be kind to everyone.

People mixing up Opinions and being rude, you can have an opinion and still be respectful when speaking about that opinion. But also no one cares to hear about your opinion and just because people don't agree or don't care doesn't mean you have to attack them.

People judging others based off of skin shading (example, teams avoiding a namemc who is a grade 12 and an experienced player.) Quite literally you'll be unable to join any of the 'popular' things on srp if you don't have an SRP shaded skin. SRP shading is something you guys say doesn't exist but SRP shading is a style of shading and you can see that when you join different servers with your super soft shaded skin, the amount of times I've been asked if I play on SRP SPECIFICALLY because my skin is crazy.

Skin stealing...self explanatory, Skin making is an art form don't steal from people.
With that being said to add onto this Pallet stealing, you'd never steal exact colors off someone's digital art piece without crediting them...so hold that same expectation to skins...? it's not hard but people get so defensive about it. Like infi said just be nice to each other.

Events! while I do agree some are stale like prom, those dances and stuff are there for new players to get the experiences we did. With that being said it be nice to throw in some events for us old players :3

DetailRP is a thing a very real thing and it sucks that people feel judged just because they cant write as much as another person.

SaltyFollicles

Level 27
SaltyFollicles
SaltyFollicles
Notable
DetailRP is a thing a very real thing and it sucks that people feel judged just because they cant write as much as another person.
when the ppl who write a bit less are overall providing better roleplay because detailrp has been sucked of all roleplay due to stuff like 1715875899167.png
which just takes away from the core points of detailrp and makes it a basic way to flash your vocabulary

Users who are viewing this thread