players online

~Yasuko Saitō Murakami~

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
Biography Format Credit:@Gamma Rose

God, I seriously need to remake this bio..
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Yasuko Saitō Murakami-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
村上靖子
"戻って始まりを変えることはできませんが、今いるところから始めて終わりを変えることはできます。"

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending."

Please note that none of this should be taken ICly and that most of this biography is subject to change according to my whims and updates.
(Text copied from the Arisu Mishimi biography) @D3_sp41r

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪
Untitled4_20230322204811.jpeg

Basic information
Suko
"This is what my Mother had planned for a nickname before I was born, although it never really stuck."
Su
"This is better than Suko, it's quick and straight to the point."
YasuQueen (or other variation of)
"This is hilarious. Occasionally a confidence booster though!"
Koko
"This is actually a really cute nickname, thanks Ari!"
Yasu
"Pretty typical
nickname
for
me"

Hypothetical theme songs
This song is generally really sad, and that makes sense due to her anxiety. she fears disappointing everyone, and relates to the line "I see the worst in me, like no one else could."

Just to clarify, Lithium as a song is a metaphor - No, Yasuko does not do lithium. It's.. sort've a metaphor about numbness and happiness and looking at happiness in a negative way because of being afraid to be happy. For Yasuko, that fear would have rooted from being homeless for her whole life - she'd have moments where she'd be happy, yet know she'd end up back in misery just moments later. Now, I’m sure you’re still confused.. “what’s her Lithium?” The songwriters wrote Lithium about music writing, however, i’d say Yasuko’s Lithium, along with other things, (this is very cheesy) would have to be her relationships with all of her friends, along with her love of music and poetry.

This is yet another one about her anxiety, and her fear of being forgotten.

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀
A G E | 18
H E I G H T | 4'8, , or 142.24cm (Her desc In Game says 4’10 because she is wearing 2-inch heels.)
"Did I REALLY HAAVEE to be this short? gosh!"
W E I G H T | 85Lbs, or 38.5Kg
B I R T H D A T E | December 15th.
"Too late in the year. I don't like it."
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Osaka, Japan
R A C E / N A T I O N A L I T Y | Russian - Japanese
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
R E L I G I O N | Christianity
S E X U A L I T Y | Heterosexual
O C C U P A T I O N S | Student at Karakura High
"I've thought about getting a job.."

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H
Considering she was on the streets most of her life, she is currently quite healthy. She has scars scattered about her body, but nothing that hurts her or holds her back in any way.
M E N T A L • H E A L T H
[Diagnosed] Complex
Post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD)
Let's be honest here, we all know what PTSD is. but what is C-PTSD? C-PTSD develops due to prolonged trauma rather than a singular terrible/traumatic event.
C-PTSD is a condition where you experience some symptoms of PTSD along with some additional symptoms, such as: difficulty controlling your emotions. feeling very angry or distrustful towards the world.

"What's past is past, why cant I just get that?!"

Click for more information on C-PTSD

[Diagnosed] Generalized anxiety disorder [GAD]
Generalized anxiety disorder is a condition of excessive worry about everyday issues and situations. It lasts longer than 6 months. In addition to feeling worried you may also feel restlessness, fatigue, trouble concentrating, irritability, increased muscle tension, and trouble sleeping.

Click for more information about GAD

[Diagnosed] Post-Traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.

Yasuko's PTSD is not as bad as some, only being triggered by the bowling alley. This trauma routes from her and her mother going to the bowling alley for warmth, hiding from the freezing winters. Her symptoms include severe anxiety, and, when bad enough, flashbacks. She could also be caught saying things during the flashbacks, as if she thought she was still there. (E.g "It's so cold..")

Click for more information on PTSD

Character Descriptions

[] + Positive Traits + []

Sympathetic
"I wish I could just BE RUDE for one time in my life."
Curious
"nyehheheh"
Tolerant

Wholesome
Independant
"I mean.. I've never really had a choice. it was either independency or.. death, I suppose."
[] - Negative Traits - []

Forgetful
"Why cant I just remember things.. it gets infuriating, quite frankly."
Fanatical
Nosy
"When I dont invade on others space I always fear that they're not being truthful. I'm sorry."
Scatterbrained
"not like I can change that, so.."
Impatient
Personality Type

View attachment 41140

Take the personality trait test for yourself! (click)

Physical Description
(Lengthened)

Alrighty then, let's attempt to go head-to-toe. Kana's hair was about waist-length, and straight. She had face-framing layers. The color was black, but she had an under color,(A peekaboo hair color, if you will) a dark pinkish-red shone through from underneath.
Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 7.22.41 PM.png
(But longer, and less of a vivid-red)
Her skin tone was quite light, being quite the contrast from her hair. Her eyes were a pale icy shade of blue, surprisingly matching her facial structure.
t3bmm1983ug21.jpg copy.jpg
Eye color, not shape or skin color etc
Her lips were often covered by a clear gloss. Usually covered by her hair, she had a small tattoo on the back of her neck, reading
"
企及.”- directly translating to "Try."

Not much else noticeable other than a few small scars here and there until you get to her hands, which are covered in old scars and callouses. Nothing anywhere under a few months old, though. Her knees are scarred in a sort of scratch-mark due to living on concrete. She wore quite a few different outfits, the most notable one and the one she wore the most during the warmer seasons being a stylish black shirt and red plaid skirt being securely held up by a silver belt-chain. Her arms and left leg partially covered by fishnets, her right wearing a thigh-high white sock. Her shoes were some black short-healed shoes that had been marketed as "gothic".

Statistics
O V E R A L L:
–– 79.5/130
Credit: @Totoro_Sam
Summary: These S.P.E.C.I.A.L+ statistics help you keep limits for what your character is capable of. It is advised that you keep most statistics at an average number given the age of your character (if your character is a teen, it's normal to be average in most of them.) In addition, each statistic affects the other. For example, a character with low luck and privelege but high charisma, intelligence, and social can create their own luck and privelege. Another example is… Low morality, high charisma, and high intellect can lead to a manipulative character who has the ability to charm people and is intelligent.

S T R E N G T H – 6/10
P E R C E P T I O N – 6/10
E N D U R A N C E- 7/10
C H A R I S M A - 6.5/10
I N T E L L I G E N C E - 6/10
A G I L I T Y - 7/10
L U C K - 3/10
H E A L T H - 9/10
M O R A L I T Y - 7.5/10
P R I V I L E D G E - 2/10
O B J E C T I V I T Y 4/10
S A N I T Y - 9/10
S O C I A L - 6.5/10

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Preferred~Fashion=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Alternative/grunge? (totally not emo :o )
thumb-3 copy 2.jpg
thumb-2.jpg

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Outfits!=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
everyday-wear.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 10.11.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 10.11.16 PM.png
Formal/"Spring ball" look
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 10.12.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 10.12.12 PM.png
Character Voice

JUST Kyoka Jirou, MHA English dub

Relationships and history

In Karakura

If you/your character is/are not listed in this, don't feel bad. I just hate to add names that I do not remember the last name of. please leave the full name of your character, how our characters know each other, and the alive/deceased status of the character in the comments on this biography.
(Whatever names are in a different color have a link to their biography, click the name!)

(..YES I KNOW I HAVE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE I NEED TO ADD.. I'M LAZY..)
[Positive, friend] Rhona J. Sung | 19 |[Alive]
"I haven't seen you in so long! I hope you're still doing well.."
[Positive, friend] Hinami Aqua Shimizu | 19 | [Alive]
"Oh, Hinami fish! blub"
[Neutral, misses? Ex-fiance] Nikolay Mogilevich | 20 | [Alive]
"We were supposed to be married forever under the moonlight.. what happened, my love? What happpened to us?.."
[Very Positive, Best friend] Kenji Akiyama | 18 | [Alive]
"I love talking to you, Kenji!
[Positive, friend] Rohan H. Hasuke | 18 | [Alive]
"He's an awesome dude, We were pen pals when we were kids til' he moved to Karakura and we met up in person."
[Very Positive, friend] Arisu Mishimi | 18 | [Alive]
"You're a wierdo, but a good one!"
[Positive, friend] Haruo "Ruo" Akiyama | 18 | [Alive]
"I'm rooting for Halili all the way"
[Very Positive, friend] Kahili "Lei" Ginger | 18 | [Alive]
"You're great, Lei! you give good advice."
[Neutral, ex-boyfriend] Kaito "Kai" Shirogane | 20 |[Alive]
"It's been a while, Kai. I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry things ended how they did."
"Part of me wishes we were on good terms. I mean, are we? Sometimes I feel like a good conversation with you could do me well, as odd as it sounds. I've tried to not hold on to any resentment against you i may have once had."
[positive, Friend] Julio Adler | 18 | [Alive]
"you seem like a good person, really."
[Neutral, friend?] Morimoto Takahara | 20-something? | [Alive]
*:shrug:*
[Positive, ex-boyfriend] Qiu-Feng Zhong | 18 | [Alive]
"I really hope you get better. Focus on yourself. I could never be mad at you. Until we meet again, Qiu.."
"I wonder if he's.. okay."
[Very positive, Cousin] Nicolai Volkov | 18 |[Alive]
"Yo Volt"
[Positive, Friend] Boje E. Viklund | 18 | [Alive]
"I wish I still hung out with him, he was cool!"
[Positive, Friend] Miranda Hirasawa | 18 | [Alive]
"It's been a while, Vampire Girl!"
[Positive, Acquaintance] Klaus Wagner | 16? | [Alive]
"Ye, met that dude that one time"
Out of Karakura

[Lightly negative, Mother] Asami Murakami / 36 / [Imprisoned/alive]

Arrested for stalking, possession of illegal substances, and redistribution of illegal substances.
"I change my opinion of you every single day, Mother. I do wish to see you again, but I will not visit you in prison. You deserve every bit of time you spend in a cell, and I simply wish you come out a better person."
"Nobody could hate their own mother, right?.."
[Positive, childhood crush] Sasuke Tanaka | 18 | [Alive]
"pppppft, I haven't seen him since the move in 4th grade!"
[Very negative, biological father] Takeshi Saitō | 37 | [Alive]
"I never met him. all I know is that I hate his guts."

Backstory

"Homeless people are not the problem, rather, the result."

Yasuko was born into a life of struggle in Osaka, her mother having just turned 18, not anywhere near prepared for a child, not being in contact with her fatherland living on the streets.

Yasuko's mother always sent her family photos of her to prevent their worry, but Yasuko was never told a single story about her family - as far as she knew, she had none.

After Yasuko was born, her mother got kicked out of her two-room apartment after not having been able to pay rent, along with the extra anger of the landlord for the yellowing ceilings from smoking.

she and her mother ended up living on the streets of Osaka up until Yasuko was in the second grade - They then moved into another small apartment.

"Addiction is the disease that makes you too selfish to see the havoc you have created."

Her mother got a small job at a cafe, which she quickly lost. Asami continued spiraling out of control, - i.e. The over usage of drugs and alcohol - causing her to neglect her child.

once Yasuko got into 3rd grade, she began writing to someone named "Rohan Hixton" who presumably lived in Tennessee.

Once Yasuko was in the 4th grade, they got kicked out of their apartment and ended up using their money on a ride to Karakura, where Yasuko continued her life on the streets, Asami using what money she had to buy and deal drugs of sort.

Surprisingly, it took until Yasuko had just turned 18 for her mother to get arrested for the possession, usage, and distribution of drugs, along with the stalking of Yasuko's father.

After Yasuko's mother was imprisoned, Yasuko managed to find out about some of her family. She has a cousin from her mother's side, named Noboru Makino, who now lives in Karakura.
She also has a cousin on her father's side, Nicolai Volkov, who now lives in Karakura. As Nicolai's name implies, he is fully Russian.. which led to Yasuko finding out that her father is Russian, making her half-Russian half-Japanese.

When her mother was Imprisoned, she only had a few things to her name, most of which she ended up being given to Yasuko to look after while her mother was in jail. It took Yasuko quite a few months to have the courage to go through these items, but when she eventually did, she was incredibly shocked to find her birth certificate, her name marked "Yasuko Saitō-Murakami".. Meaning she had not only been given her mothers last name but also her fathers. She was decently outraged by her not yet knowing this and now feels burdened by not only her mother's last name, but her father's.

Now, Yasuko has been brought off of the streets and is enjoying her current life. She has quite a few horrible memories that will stay with her forever, along with the aftermath of living on the streets her entire life - including scars, the interesting ability to endure the cold, PTSD, C-PTSD, and the constant fear of the people in Karakura due to seeing their cold hearts.
"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending"

Last edited:

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
Birdwing2, I hope you're okay with the Pen Pals instead of childhood friends.. uh.. they wouldn't have been able to meet if it was childhood friends, Rohan is from Tennessee ROFL she was born in Osaka

Baubled

Level 6
Baubled
Baubled
Rich
Birdwing2, I hope you're okay with the Pen Pals instead of childhood friends.. uh.. they wouldn't have been able to meet if it was childhood friends, Rohan is from Tennessee ROFL she was born in Osaka
I'm alright with it, and the bio looks good, btw!

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
Recent edits:

Fixed Yasuko’s height. Her shoes make her 4’10

Edited her opinion on a few people

Edited to 89% introverted

Edited the reasoning behind having “Lithium” by Evanescence as a ”potential theme song”

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
SHAWTY HAD THat extreme shortness, what a cutie patootie! bOOTS WITH THe height supplement. GOT THE WHOLE CLUB LOOKIN' AT HEr limb enhancers
FRFR.. just realized her parents were supposed to be like intimidating people .. but then.. her dad had to be like 5'2 and her mom like 4'8.. seems like it'd be hard to be intimidating at that height. whateveR maybe her mom wore some nice stompers

D3_sp41r

Level 21
D3_sp41r
D3_sp41r
Notable
FRFR.. just realized her parents were supposed to be like intimidating people .. but then.. her dad had to be like 5'2 and her mom like 4'8.. seems like it'd be hard to be intimidating at that height. whateveR maybe her mom wore some nice stompers
Idk, short people are said to be meaner.

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
Recent updates:

Updated her oppinion on a few people

updated her mental health section

updated nicknames

updated personality type

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
Biography Format Credit:@Gamma Rose

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Yasuko Saitō Murakami-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
村上靖子
"戻って始まりを変えることはできませんが、今いるところから始めて終わりを変えることはできます。"

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending."

View attachment 40362

Please note that none of this should be taken ICly and that most of this biography is subject to change according to my whims and updates.
(Text copied from the Arisu Mishimi biography) @D3_sp41r

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪
View attachment 42528

Basic information
Suko
"This is what my Mother had planned for a nickname before I was born, although it never really stuck."
Su
"This is better than Suko, it's quick and straight to the point."
YasuQueen (or other variation of)
"This is hilarious. Occasionally a confidence booster though!"
Koko
"This is actually a really cute nickname, thanks Ari!"
Yasu
"Pretty typical
nickname
for
me"

Hypothetical theme songs
This song is generally really sad, and that makes sense due to her anxiety. she fears disappointing everyone, and relates to the line "I see the worst in me, like no one else could."

Just to clarify, Lithium as a song is a metaphor - No, Yasuko does not do lithium. It's.. sort've a metaphor about numbness and happiness and looking at happiness in a negative way because of being afraid to be happy. For Yasuko, that fear would have rooted from being homeless for her whole life - she'd have moments where she'd be happy, yet know she'd end up back in misery just moments later. Now, I’m sure you’re still confused.. “what’s her Lithium?” The songwriters wrote Lithium about music writing, however, i’d say Yasuko’s Lithium, along with other things, (this is very cheesy) would have to be her relationships with all of her friends, along with her love of music and poetry.

This is yet another one about her anxiety, and her fear of being forgotten.

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀
A G E | 18
H E I G H T | 4'8, , or 142.24cm (Her desc In Game says 4’10 because she is wearing 2-inch heels.)

W E I G H T | 85Lbs, or 38.5Kg
B I R T H D A T E | December 15th.

P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Osaka, Japan
R A C E / N A T I O N A L I T Y | Russian - Japanese
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Taken - not married
R E L I G I O N | Christianity
S E X U A L I T Y | Heterosexual
O C C U P A T I O N S | Student at Karakura High

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H
Considering she was on the streets most of her life, she is currently quite healthy. She has scars scattered about her body, but nothing that hurts her or holds her back in any way.
M E N T A L • H E A L T H
[Diagnosed] Complex
Post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD)
Let's be honest here, we all know what PTSD is. but what is C-PTSD? C-PTSD develops due to prolonged trauma rather than a singular terrible/traumatic event.
C-PTSD is a condition where you experience some symptoms of PTSD along with some additional symptoms, such as: difficulty controlling your emotions. feeling very angry or distrustful towards the world.

Click for more information on C-PTSD

[Diagnosed] Generalized anxiety disorder [GAD]
Generalized anxiety disorder is a condition of excessive worry about everyday issues and situations. It lasts longer than 6 months. In addition to feeling worried you may also feel restlessness, fatigue, trouble concentrating, irritability, increased muscle tension, and trouble sleeping.

Click for more information about GAD

[Diagnosed] Post-Traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.

Yasuko's PTSD is not as bad as some, only being triggered by the bowling alley. This trauma routes from her and her mother going to the bowling alley for warmth, hiding from the freezing winters. Her symptoms include severe anxiety, and, when bad enough, flashbacks. She could also be caught saying things during the flashbacks, as if she thought she was still there. (E.g "It's so cold..")

Click for more information on PTSD

Character Descriptions

[] + Positive Traits + []

Sympathetic

Calm

Honest

Independant

[] - Negative Traits - []

Forgetful

Disorganized

Nosy

Scatterbrained

Personality Type

View attachment 41140

Take the personality trait test for yourself! (click)

Physical Description
(Lengthened)

Alrighty then, let's attempt to go head-to-toe. Kana's hair was about waist-length, and straight. She had face-framing layers. The color was black, but she had an under color, a dim shade of red shone through from underneath.

View attachment 38693
(But longer.)

Her skin tone was quite light, being quite the contrast from her hair. Her eyes were a pale icy shade of blue, surprisingly matching her facial structure.
View attachment 37410
Eye color, not shape or skin color etc
Her lips were often covered by a clear gloss. Not much else noticeable other than a few small scars here and there until you get to her hands, which are covered in old scars and callouses. Nothing anywhere under a few months old, though. Her knees are scarred in a sort of scratch-mark due to living on concrete. She wore quite a few different outfits, the most notable one and the one she wore the most during the warmer seasons being a stylish black shirt and red plaid skirt being securely held up by a silver belt-chain. Her arms and left leg partially covered by fishnets, her right wearing a thigh-high white sock. Her shoes were some black short-healed shoes that had been marketed as "gothic".

Statistics
O V E R A L L:
–– 79.5/130
Credit: @Totoro_Sam
Summary: These S.P.E.C.I.A.L+ statistics help you keep limits for what your character is capable of. It is advised that you keep most statistics at an average number given the age of your character (if your character is a teen, it's normal to be average in most of them.) In addition, each statistic affects the other. For example, a character with low luck and privelege but high charisma, intelligence, and social can create their own luck and privelege. Another example is… Low morality, high charisma, and high intellect can lead to a manipulative character who has the ability to charm people and is intelligent.

S T R E N G T H – 6/10
P E R C E P T I O N – 6/10
E N D U R A N C E- 7/10
C H A R I S M A - 6.5/10
I N T E L L I G E N C E - 6/10
A G I L I T Y - 7/10
L U C K - 3/10
H E A L T H - 9/10
M O R A L I T Y - 7.5/10
P R I V I L E D G E - 2/10
O B J E C T I V I T Y 4/10
S A N I T Y - 9/10
S O C I A L - 6.5/10

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Preferred~Fashion=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
View attachment 35447

View attachment 35448

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Outfits!=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
everyday-wear.(spring, summer,fall)
(outdated SS, might update it idk)
View attachment 38692
swimwear.
(Outated)

View attachment 35286
Everyday-wear (Winter)
View attachment 38982

Character Voice "

JUST Kyoka Jirou, MHA English dub

Relationships and history

In Karakura

If you/your charecter is/are not listed in this, dont feel bad. I just hate to add names that I do not remember the last name of. please leave the full name of your character, how our characters know each other, and the alive/deceased status of the charecter on the comments on this biography.
(Whatever names are in a different colors have a link to their biography, click the name!)

(..YES I KNOW I HAVE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE I NEED TO ADD.. I'M LAZY..)
[Very positive, boyfriend] Nikolay Mogilevich | 20 | [Alive]

[Very Positive, Best friend]
Kenji Akiyama | 18 | [Alive]

[Positive, friend
] Rohan H. Hasuke | 18 | [Alive]

[Very Positive, friend] Arisu Mishimi | 18 | [Alive]

[Positive, friend]
Haruo "ruo" Akiyama | 18 | [Alive]

[Very Positive, friend] Kahili "lei" Ginger | 18 | [Alive]

[Neutral,ex boyfriend] Kaito "Kai" Shirogane | 20 |[Alive]

[positive, Friend] Julio Adler | 18 | [Alive]

[Positive, friend] Morimoto Takahara | 20-something? | [Alive]

[Positive/misses, ex boyfriend] Qiu-Feng Zhong | 18 | [Alive]

[Very positive, Cousin] Nicolai Volkov | 18 |[Alive]

[Positive, Friend]
Boje E. Viklund | 18 | [Alive]

[Positive, Friend]
Miranda Hirasawa | 18 | [Alive]

[Positive, Acquaintance] Klaus Wagner | 16? | [Alive]

Out of Karakura

[Lightly negative, Mother] Asami Murakami / 36 / [Imprisoned/alive]

Arrested for stalking, possession of illegal substances, and redistribution of illegal substances.

[Positive, childhood crush] Sasuke Tanaka | 18 | [Alive]

[Very negative, biological father] Takeshi Saitō | 37 | [Alive]

Backstory

"Homeless people are not the problem, rather, the result."

Yasuko was born into a life of struggle in Osaka, her mother having just turned 18, not anywhere near prepared for a child, not being in contact with her fatherland living on the streets.

Yasuko's mother always sent her family photos of her to prevent their worry, but Yasuko was never told a single story about her family - as far as she knew, she had none.

After Yasuko was born, her mother got kicked out of her two-room apartment after not having been able to pay rent, along with the extra anger of the landlord for the yellowing ceilings from smoking.

she and her mother ended up living on the streets of Osaka up until Yasuko was in the second grade - They then moved into another small apartment.

"Addiction is the disease that makes you too selfish to see the havoc you have created."

Her mother got a small job at a cafe, that she quickly lost. Asami continued spiraling out of control, - I.e The over usage of drugs and alcohol - causing her to neglect her child.

once Yasuko got into 3rd grade, she began writing to someone named "Rohan Hixton" who presumably lived in Tennessee.

Once Yasuko was in the 4th grade, they got kicked out of their apartment and ended up using their money on a ride to Karakura, where Yasuko continued her life on the streets, Asami using what money she had to buy and deal drugs of sort.

Surprisingly, it took until Yasuko had just turned 18 for her mother to get arrested for the possession, usage, and distribution of drugs, along with the stalking of Yasuko's father.

After Yasuko's mother was imprisoned, Yasuko managed to find out about some of her family. She has a cousin from her mothers side, named Noboru Makino, who now lives in Karakura.
She also has a cousin on her fathers side, named Nicolai Volkov, who also now lives in Karakura. As Nicolai's name implies, he is fully Russian.. which led to Yasuko finding out that her father is Russian, making her half-Russian half-Japanese.

When her mother was Imprisoned, she only had a few things to her name, that of which she did have ended up being given to Yasuko to look after while her mother is in jail. It took Yasuko quite a few months to have the courage to go through these items, but when she eventually did, she was incredibly shocked to find her birth certificate, her name marked "Yasuko Saitō-Murakami".. Meaning she had not only been given her mothers last name, but also her fathers. She was decently outraged by her not yet knowing this, and now feels burdened by not only her mothers last name, but her fathers.

Now, Yasuko has been brought off of the streets, and is enjoying her current life. She has quite a few horrible memories that will stay with her forever, along with the aftermath of living on the streets her entire life - that including scars, the interesting ability to endure the cold, PTSD, C-PTSD, and the constant fear of the people in Karakura due to seeing their cold hearts.
"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending"
MORE UPDATES!
(There's also possibly more to come, depends on how lazy I get..)

Decently large update on the backstory/lore!

Small updates on the "relationships section"!

Large update on the statistics! went from a 68 to a 79.5

Perception went from a 5/10 to a 6/10
Charisma went from a 5/10 to a 6.5/10
Morality went from a 5/10 to a 7.5/10
Sanity went from a 10/10 to a 9/10

Social went from a 4/10 to a 6.5/10
The long-awaited "outfits" section update

Updated her "Traits" Section!

Last edited:

stressolalalala

Level 2
stressolovessado
stressolovessado
Rich
GIRLL WHERE DID MIMI GOooO. Every bio I’m looking Mimi’s always forgotten. (Is this revenge for Mimi not wanting to socialize with Xo LMAO /j)

Users who are viewing this thread