atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
dFOOEE3 - Imgur.gif

IGN:
atoki

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
Ever since returning from my brief activity drop to move to university, my activity has been very good on both my main account atoki and my alternate account lumive, which I use for the KPD. I am on every single day, although this activity can be influenced by my involvement in lectures which are 10am - 12pm Monday, and 9am - 10am Tuesday. Those times are subject to change each trimester. It may also be affected by IRL social activities and work (rota can be confirmed in DMs if needs be), however, these can easily be discussed.

I have only received a single warning on the server, and have no bans to my name.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
OOC FACTIONS
| #1 Staff team application
| #1 Event team application
| #2 Event team application
| #2 Staff team application
| #3 Staff team application

IC FACTIONS
| #1 KPD application
| #1 College Professor Application
| #1 School Employee Application
| #1 Doctor Application
| #2 College Professor Application
| #2 KPD Application

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is atoki#7218, and I do indeed have a working microphone

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
My country of residence is England, therefore, GMT.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
I am aware of this.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I have been lucky enough to have been on the SRP staff team from June the 26th 2021 until June the 18th 2022. Throughout that time, I had been promoted to administrator as well as handled the roles of SLT and the captain of the college male football team for a short period of time. Throughout that time, I was happily in my element of working with a hard-working team to help moderate the community, manage the college teams and assist with events that happened throughout that time.

On an in-character basis, I have been part of four school teams and I am currently a part of one also. I have also been a member of the KPD on three separate occasions, although my most outstanding time was my first, which lasted from May the 23rd, 2020 until the 8th of September, 2021. Both being a member of staff and a member of the KPD has taught me a lot, and has especially improved my skills with team-working and communication, which I can say are probably the most important skills one can have. I have also spent time as the head receptionist in school, as well as a college professor twice. My time as both a staff member and in the KPD has taught me well with how to deal with stressful moments, how to interact with the community in a positive manner and handle very player-heavy situations, which can easily happen during events. I also have my fair share of roleplay experience, having been on the server for a good few years now. With the mentioned experience, I will be able to provide detailed and interesting roleplay for players who choose to interact with events.

Out of character, I have been part of a sports team during my secondary-school days as well as my many jobs I have worked; both requiring a hard-working mindset and the ability to work well in a team, which further proves my ability to do so.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
I am currently not a member of any community team.

Please provide a minimum of three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

SCHOOL | FACULTY vs STUDENTS SPORTS DAY

“You ever have that one student you wish you could just. . .”

Event Concept:

Finally, it is the day where you can get back at the teachers and faculty alike for all those detentions you were given. It’s the day where you can get back at the students for the countless times they’ve ruined your shift. It’s time for the faculty vs students sports day! Faculty members and students across the entire school will go head-to-head in a mixture of football, basketball, baseball matches and an obstacle course to see which team will outshine the other. Names will be put into a spinning wheel and chosen at random for both faculty and students who put their names forwards.

And what will the winners of each sport win? Well, people will just have to join in to find out.

Event Details:
The event will take place in the school at the football pitch, the basketball court, the baseball field and the track field where an obstacle course will be built. Two the exact same either side. A student and a faculty member will race to the end, one member on each team with the fastest time will go head-to-head at the end to see who will win.

Games will run at the same time, so a lot of students and faculty will be needed.
- Football will take teams of five each side
- Basketball will take a 3 players for each side
- The obstacle course will take the same, 4 for each team.

- Each game, other than the obstacle course, will last until one team wins the game.

- The obstacle course will be the final event, where everyone will be able to gather and cheer on whomever they wish.

- Stalls will be dotted around the event areas selling refreshments such as water and hotdogs, being manned by members of the school council. These stands could even include Bobcat and Spartan merchandise.

Resources needed:
- Multiple stands will need to be put up next to the games area where the refreshments and merchandise will be sold
- A obstacle course will be built at the track field
- Access to the school announcement system
- An announcement in the K.A discord prior to the event with the google form link, as well as an announcement on the server once the event begins

Event Posts:
These event posts will both be mixed between an event action, and a commentator for each sports event. Said event actions will consist of actions such as describing crowd movement, the progress of each game that would be going on at that time, special mentions towards specific members of the teams, and more.

/event [hexcode] Head over to the school for the first student vs faculty sports day that’ll begin in 15 minutes! Come along to cheer on your friends and colleagues alike. Refreshments will be sold in stalls dotted around the area.

/event [hexcode] The games have officially begun! The sounds of yelling and crowds roaring as the ball was kicked off on the pitch, as the baseball soared high, and people threw themselves across the course and as people screeched about the basketball court. Truly, it was a day dedicated to the culture of sports.

/event [hexcode] The blast of a horn sounds across the school campus to signify the beginning of the obstacle course event. The final game has begun! Now, the question is, who will win?

Additional Details:
Cheerleaders could get the opportunity to cheer for the games, maybe even before they begin. This can also result in a rival team of cheerleaders being created by members of the school faculty.

Teams can create their own uniforms for their games.

A google form will need to be made and posted in the KA discord for players to submit themselves into the random selection. Said selection will be done through a spinning wheel, separated between students and faculty. These players will be DM’d, stating the details of what will happen.

This event can also be split up to be college students vs college faculty, and high school students vs high school faculty.

SERVER-WIDE | SCAVENGER HUNT
What will you find?

Event Concept:

A duo of “event planners” will come to the city where they will pretend they hold an event for the city-folk where they will have to solve different puzzles that are dotted around the city which will earn them a prize once completed. Little do the citizens know that the puzzles they solve will eventually lead them to a long lost treasure, one which the event planners had set out to steal.

Once taken, however, this will unleash an angry spirit that had been cursed upon the treasure. This spirit will wreak havoc on the city until the treasure is returned to the tomb.

Event Details:
This event will last for a while, lasting a few real-life days, up until the treasure is returned. The idea is that once the treasure is taken by the thief, they will go into hiding with said treasure until someone manages to take it off of them and return it.

The removal of the treasure will trigger different events that will happen throughout the city. This can consist of constant bad weather (Rain, thunderstorms, wind), light tremors, streetlights failing to turn on at night.

The event will last up until the treasure is returned to the tomb. This would probably last four days, unless someone takes the treasure from one of the thieves and manages to return it. The two thieves will be played by event-team members, one will flee after the curse begins and anyone will be able to steal the treasure off of the remaining one (Without the usage of weapons. It must be mugged, and anyone will have perms to mug it.)

Resources Needed:
- A few puzzles dotted around the map in accessible locations that will lead the players to the tomb.
- The tomb located at the back of the Karakura graveyard will need to look more run-down, and a nameplate possibly placed down as well.
- Damage to be dealt across the city | Broken windows and lampposts. Debris from the wind. Possible areas affected by little bits of flooding.
- Both the assistance of the KPD in searching for the thieves and EMS for anyone injured by the storm.

Event Posts:
/event [Hexcode] Wow, did you hear that? A well-known event-planning company has chosen Karakura for its next city-wide game! This time, it’s going to be a scavenger hunt. Head over to the [Location] where you will find a stand with all the details!

/event [Hexcode] Angry-looking clouds fill the sky, blocking out the sunlight/moonlight. A freezing heavy wind picks up, blowing leaves and loose debris down the streets of Karakura.

/event [Hexcode] Heavy claps of thunder echoed throughout the city, like someone above was screaming out in rage that a certain . . Treasure had been stolen. Coincidence?

Additional Details:
The lore-team could possibly be contacted for help to give the tomb and the spirit a background, why the curse was placed down in the first place and any reason why said spirit would be so furious and strong enough to cause the aforementioned natural effects to the city. This would only last for a maximum of a real-life day, and as the sting of the hornet is not actually deadly, there would be no long-term effect unless the player is allergic to bees, then appropriate reaction should come from the player.

This could also include the news faction, where a reporter will be able to bring up and talk about the recent events as well as explain the above-mentioned information if provided.

SERVER-WIDE | HORNET INFESTATION
“Oh, buzz off!!”

Event Concept:

On a bright sunny summer day in Karakura, all hell breaks loose. An infestation of Japanese murder hornets have decided that Karakura would be a nice place to hang out for a bit. So, what does this mean to the citizens? Stay inside as much as you can, close your windows, doors and if you must go outside, wear protective clothing so you don’t get exposed to that excruciating sting.

Event Details:
This event will be quite simple. Of course, the information about the whereabouts of the hornets would have to be described through a /event as there is simply no way to portray a large swarm of hornets in minecraft. The hospital will be asked to remain on standby and this event could potentially include the KPD, having them roam the streets and tell anyone they see out to remain inside or covered.

Multiple members of the event team will travel around the map, /ita’ing to sting any player who is not fully covered, or those who have left their doors or windows wide open (Of course, some player-housing and apartments have entrances can’t easily be shut off, so players will have to find a way to block it off).

Resources Needed:
- The assistance of both the KPD and EMS. KPD to patrol the streets and keep unprotected players inside, and for EMS to treat bee-stings. This could also spur a news report containing what to do if stung.
- If possible, doors to buildings with large openings shut.

Event Posts:
/event [Hexcode] A low rumble reverberated across the city. Citizens would finally come to recognise the noise as an incredibly loud buzzing that seemed to be coming closer and closer. . Until it struck. Massive hornets began dive-bombing from the sky, stinging any poor citizen who stood in their way.

/ita [Hexcode] A loud hum would be heard from outside your open window. Is it a good idea to investigate, or not?

/its [Hexcode] The officers would suddenly get swarmed by a rather angry-looking cloud of bees, stingers at their ready. Minute dinks of stingers landing on their protective gear could be heard to those with the best of hearing - Although, there would be no damage. The officers were too well protected.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
N/A​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Good application and organization! Unfortunately, we did not find you suitable for the event team at the present time and we would've liked to see more unique/spiced events given your experience.

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread