Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Cho0ii

Discord Name & Tag:

Chooi#0001

Previous bans:

None, I've kept my record clean!

Describe your activity on the server:

I've just taken almost a month break from SRP (I came online once during this to see FRP when it closed), and have returned for KPD. Now that I've returned I will be resuming my regular activity. I will be on for around 5-6 hours every working day (Monday-Friday) and during the weekends from 7-8 hours of activity (this time is subject to change due to work, school etc.). I will usually spend as much of my time as I can interacting with players, or going to events.

TABLE OF ACTIVITY:
SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
AM
Online 10am - 12pm
BUSY
BUSY
BUSY
BUSY
BUSY
PM
Online 16pm - 10:45pm
Online 14pm - 10pm
Online 14pm - 10pm
Online 14pm - 10pm
Online 14pm - 10pm
Online 14pm - 10pm
Online 16pm - 10:45pm

Which timezone are you in?

GMT/BST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

ACCEPTED:
KPD Application | 17/08/22

Professor Application | 18/07/22

HS Council Application | 22/04/22

DENIED:
Surgeon Application | 16/07/22

Chef Application | 06/12/22

Shrine Application | 10/09/22

Teacher Application | 07/06/22

PENDING:
Surgeon Application | 20/11/22

What is your motivation for applying?:

When I was in KPD around August time, it was one of the most memorable and enjoyable times I've had on SRP over the year. I enjoyed it a lot, and I at the time didn't realize how much I would enjoy being in the faction until I had to leave, due to school. It was extremely fun, I enjoyed the training, evals, and socializing with co-workers ICLY and OOCLY. I got to meet and get to know talented individuals of the SRP community and got to speak to some people who had inspired me when joining the server when I was only a green tag and wanted to role-play better (Pancake, BearDucky, etc). I utterly loved my time in the faction and if school hadn't gotten in the way, I would still be hopefully working in the faction. Now that I'm back on SRP, and active again, I would love to return to the faction and have as much fun as I did last time. I also never passed my evaluations, or my exams meaning I never got the opportunity to get out of the station and enjoy myself. Rejoining means I would get that opportunity that I never got and would finally see if the month of training paid off.

Secondly, similar to last time a lot of my motivation came from my character's backstory, as well as role play planned to go ahead. My character's backstory and what she wants her life to be like
completely supports the KPD idea, what they do, and what their goal is, and working in the faction as my character will be very beneficial in role-play aspects, and will also support a role play myself and a close friend have planned with the two characters. With role-playing as an officer, I would also extremely enjoy it and would have a lot more to fill my time playing SRP with. I'd also say that already being a member of KPD in the past, and as I have expressed how much I had enjoyed it, I would also be benefiting the KPD faction which a lot of people who I am friends or know personally are in, and role-playing with them would also make me very happy but hopefully them too.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

The KPD is a large faction, made up of 31 police officers, made of 2 divisions; Main Division, and Detective Division. The Detective division is mainly governed by the Detective superintendent, the Main division is bodily governed by the Commissioner and Captain. The Commissioner is the main governing body for KPD, they decide what goes through, and what happens in the faction, who is promoted, demoted, and overall manages the faction.

Within each division is a role, and you work your way up through your divisions until you reach the highest possible rank.

MAIN DIVISION RANKINGS
Police Lieutenant [HIGHEST RANK]

Police Sargent

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer [Graduated Cadet]

Police Cadet [LOWEST RANK]

An officer will always start in Main Division and will be given the opportunity to join the detective division after passing Evaluations and Examinations.

Officers when joining KPD are given a set of equipment when being given their introduction; A taser, two sets of handcuffs, a baton, a breathalyzer, a Gas Mask, and a radio, and are given permission to wear the cadet uniform. The cadet over the course of 2 weeks are given the training to prepare them for ICLY situations. During this time they will receive informational training, and physical training, followed by evaluations and examinations. When the cadets are brought to the station, they are not permitted to leave the premise, until their training is completed and they are brought into the patrol officer rankings. During their time in training, they are trusted to follow out tasks, such as retrieving CCTV footage, jailing inmates, and performing inmate care. The cadets may also be trusted to come and guard doors during apartment raids, attend patrols, and will usually be found at the front desk during working hours.

The KPD in their time run into many dangerous situations, so these training are designed to help them. The KPD is given 200 rolls due to the intense training they receive, so they would inherently be stronger. KPD will be given their badges after passing cadet exams and will receive other items as they climb the ranks.

General Summary
The KPD are officers, tasked with protecting Karakura from the crime and gangs that inhabit it. The KPD is paid between 300,000 - 400,000, for completing over 30 quotas. These 30 quotas are gained from completing tasks (assigned with a certain amount of quota) and this will be paid to them at the end of the month. Each KPD member is given a call sign (e.g. K001) that will be used over the radio for easier conversation and faster reaction. The KPD is expected to be respectful, well-rounded individuals who abide by the law put in place for themselves and others. KPD is prohibited from gangRP and must ask permission for a character to become corrupt (taking bribes, helping criminals). Each KPD is given 2 weeks or more of training to prepare them for the situations that will be thrown at them throughout their job. The KPD are given access to CCTV, and information on any character after their arrest. All of KPD are automatically given access to the criminal records of any character on SRP. The KPD when off work are expected to act responsibly, as their actions will impact the public image of KPD. KPD are allowed to do many things though; Meeting friends, adopting children, visiting the school, and more! They are never limited to only their job. All KPD workers depending on their rank are given certain responsibilities, such as Training new cadets, patrolling streets, so on and so forth. The KPD has a handbook, that is given to cadets to help them develop in their faction. They are also given a sentencing guideline, which helps them determine the bail and jail time for a character. KPD are often trusted in rescues, such as kidnappings, and will also be present in court cases to keep bystanders, and other in line.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

As many know, GangRP, and CriminalRP are very large parts of SRP and make up a large percentage of the server. If we didn't have the KPD on SRP sooner or later the players would be overrun by gangs and the millions of problems that would arise without officer protection. The KPD also adds another aspect to role play, giving high school and college students jobs that their characters can look forward to. The KPD has also introduced an enemy to those who gangRP, giving them an ultimate opponent to take down rather than just aiming to destroy the city. As well as giving another aspect for role play, it also makes Karakura more realistic, giving them protection for the city which in a realistic city, is essential.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I understand this, and I am prepared fully for demotion to happen any time during my work.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I agree, I love the faction and will be fully dedicated all the way through

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes I understand, and I will show up to any and all training's held for myself and fellow cadets.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Ottilie Bauer

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Female, She/they.

Character's Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD.):

Majors:
A Major Degree in Crime Scene Investigation, as well as a Major Degree in Religious Education.

Minors:
A Minor Degree in Forensics, along with a Degree in History.

CURRENT ACADEMIC DEGREE:
Major Degree graduate.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

French, Gaelic, and JSL (Japanese Sign Language).

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique?

d599c2885a9cf530a9d2861d0fea5540.jpg
[CHARACTER REFERENCE]

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Ottilie Bauer -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Ottilie; A young German girl. The Female weighs 165 lbs, and has a tall stature, standing at 6'4 with a very lean, muscular body. She female would have almond eyes, featuring bright Hazel eyes, slightly sunburned cheeks, and a very pale skin tone across the rest of her body. Across her entire body, she featured multiple scars; Knife, stone, animal, who knows how and when. Her hair was a grayish-brown color, although appears almost green when seen from a distance. Her hair would be short, scruffy almost, very messy, and unkempt. The female carried a confident face and a fierce smile. Ottilie has a strong attitude, she doesn't take insults and knows when people need to be put in their place. People describe her as kind and easy to talk to, although at times she can be arrogant, or irritant. Ottilie is always outspoken, she doesn't hold back on putting her opinion into the conversation, and it makes her rather unique. The most unique thing about Ottilie is how she handles herself. She'll help others, and make sure they're okay when they need it, but she is always first, she knows what she's worth and doesn't let people tell her otherwise. She's always ready to put her head down and get the job done, no matter how much effort.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Professional
Ottilie would remain calm and collected, keeping her confident, yet professional tone. Every second of work is professional, so she keeps a straight face, being kind, honest, and a generally considerate person. She'd give assistance to those who need it, and makes sure that she delivers to the best of her ability, always being concise, and confident in herself, to always appear in control, and making sure to be kind and considerate.

Casual
Ottilie will still keep her confident and calm tone, yet less tense, and more easygoing. She will usually joke around with friends, and spend time with family, however still keeping a good tone. She'd keep in mind that she is a government member, and her actions have an impact on her work, and the reputation of not only herself but her job and co-workers. She'd consider others, and make sure she is an enjoyable person to be around when outside of work.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Co-workers to Ottilie are an opportunity for friends. She wants to get to know her co-workers and their amazing personalities. Every person has a new story to tell, and for her each one is interesting. Teamwork has been a key factor in Ottilie's success and has helped her to the point she is currently. Teamwork is what makes the KPD function, and going into this field of work she knew this, so she knows that teamwork is like glue; it holds the KPD together and is what makes up the basis of the team.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I see myself as a leader more than a follower. I want people to know that I can commit to a group and that I know what to do. I don't want people to see me as a slacker, or too scared to act, I want people to see me in action and know that I can manage myself, as well as my team. I know that when I'm put to the test, I can lead, and I will show others how to manage, how to act, and how to get the results we desire.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Ottilie; No one knew where she was from, who her parents were, or how she ended up the top fighter and queen of the ring in the biggest German fight club, but all people know is as much as she knows. Ottilie when she was born, was left. Her parents left her on the side of a road, hidden in the leaves of the bushes when she was less than 3 days old. No one knew why they left her, or how she survived 2 days there, but somehow, she lived. Ottilie was born sometime in August of 1996, she wasn't even born with a birthday. When Ottilie was found, she was beaten and blue, almost
malnourished, like her parents, who hadn't even fed her before they left. Ottilie was found by an older man; German, with black hair, a very fancy sort of man. He brought Ottilie into his care, and for years just called her 'girl', her birth wasn't registered until she was 16, and she didn't even exist legally for 16 years. The man who brought her up was called Gerwin, but to Ottilie, he was 'Papa', the closest thing she had to a father. The man brought her home, he lived in a lavish house and usually left her with a babysitter all day.

When Ottilie turned 6, she asked Gerwin what his job was, and all he said was he was "A businessman of sorts". Ottilie was always curious about what he did as a business, so she asked him if she could come to his work. Gerwin over and over refused, saying every time it wasn't "safe for a girl". Ottilie nagged and nagged for Gerwin to let her come to his work, and finally, on her 12th birthday, he gave a simple gift. "Girl, as your birthday present, I will let you come to my work. But if you do anything out of order, I will take you back home, understand?" he said, Ottilie didn't even listen, she just nodded, and was so excited, until she got to his work. It wasn't what you expect; Unless you were expecting teenagers and adults in a fighting ring. It wasn't exactly what she expected, but she listened to Gerwin; she sat tight and watched, and she did that, for years and years.

It had been 10 years since she first went to her father's work, and she was more social with regulars now. She worked as a bartender for her father,
****yzing the fights, and watching every move they made. "You sure seem absorbed in the fights, eh girl?" Gerwin would always say, and she'd just chuckle away. She'd watch and watch until Gerwin offered an idea. "You stare and stare, at all this brute force, so why not give it a go?", and with that, she did. After an hour of waiting, her fight came.

"AND NOW FOR THE LONG WAITED FOR FIGHT!" Gerwin shouted, Ottilie, felt the shouts drumming in her ears. "THE LEGENDARY KLAUS, AGAINST THE NEWCOMER, GIRL!" and the fight commenced, and bloody hell, did it go well. After 10 years of watching fights, Ottilie had managed to ****yze every detail of a fight, she knew almost everything, even practicing, and it paid off. "Girl, your name is Ottilie now, you will forever be known as Ottilie." Those echoed in her mind for years; Ottilie, prosperous in battle. And for at least a year, she was Ottilie, that was only her fight name, until, it all happened; The end of Gerwin's chapter, and a new one for her.

"Yes, Klaus- Yes I know- OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE KLAUS SHE WON'T FIND OUT!" The shouting lasted for hours until Ottilie heard, and what she heard was enough. "She won't find out Klau- OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE I'M ON ABOUT HER PARENTS? THE DEAD ONES? YOU KNOW, WHO I KILLED?" And that was enough, enough for the life she had built up for herself to topple, like building bricks without cement. After that, she left. She stole Gerwin's card, picked a random flight and left, and didn't come back.

When she got to her plane, she was headed for Karakura, a lone Island in the middle of the sea, off the coast of Japan, fitting. When she arrived, she was left without care, and so she walked around, got aware of her surroundings, and came across KPD, who put her into the foster care system, where she was finally given a name; Ottilie Bauer. She was put into school at around 18 and was given a new shot at life. She tried so hard and did great, although the mental and physical scars never left. It came to her college years, and she thought long and hard before picking her minors, landing on Forensics, and History; She felt like she owed it to the officers for helping her, and to her parents, to bring what happened to light. So she put her past behind her, and moved forward, she was going to be an officer, no matter how much effort, time, and energy she needed.

When Ottilie turned 22, she graduated, at last. A degree in Forensics, History, and Crime Scene Investigation, as well as a degree in Religious Education. She now lives by herself, in a small apartment within Karakura, happy, and excited to see what the future holds for her.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, any possession of a pocket knife will result in arrest, being charged with illegal weaponry, and a 300k bail.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Band-aid, birth control, eye patch, paracetamol, and a surgical mask.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

You should immediately prevent the co-worker from being in physical contact with the inmate, removing them from the area and making sure there isn't any major bodily harm upon the inmate, before taking the co-worker away and reporting to a higher-up or the commissioner.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

You should immediately contact some sort of backup, your co-worker may be injured so they may need assistance from EMS. After you need to try to defend your co-worker, get the attacker off your co-worker, and try to neutralize the opponent by knocking them out via baton, a taser is useless in close combat. Once doing so, remove your co-worker from the area, and arrest the individual for assault on a government official.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would report the act to my higher-ups or commissioner, giving any evidence I have and urging them to take a further look into it. I would then keep my eye on them to make sure nothing can happen until they are removed and arrested.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would decline, then fine them for bribery and report the attempt of bribery, for the inmate's sentence time to be raised.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread