What is your Minecraft username?:

SuitKink

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

DrainingFeeling#6523

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

CST

Describe your activity on the server:

I’d consider myself a 9/10 - 10/10 for activity. I’m on every single day, after school, and all day during the weekends pretty much! I’m only on when I’m not in school or asleep pretty much! Friday I do have therapy after school so I’m usually on a little before therapy, but then I'm on for the rest of the night that Friday.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Nope and I continue to keep it that way!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I fully acknowledge that upon inactivity on my behalf, I will be demoted as a consequence. I’m pretty used to that rule by now from the multiple jobs I’ve had within SRP.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Nurse, a role within the high school and college setting. This role provides medical attention to students or fellow faculty members who encounter a situation to where they are in need of medical attention. They can treat basic wounds such as giving out ice packs to bruises, wrapping up a sprained bone with medical bandage wrap, etc. But, nurse’s will indeed need to call EMS if the situation is out of the nurse’s capabilities such as a broken nose, stitching coming undone, things like that! So basically, nurse’s provide first aid for those who need it in the school setting. Nurse’s also can accommodate to those with a chronic or acute health condition(s), communicate to the other faculty members to ensure the safety and well-being of the students. In a lot of these cases school nurse’s provide all the care that the individual needs on the spot if it is within their profession. Using the tools and knowledge they have with first aid and basic medical treatment, they can take care of those minor injuries and basic over-the-counter medications such as any anti-acids to help those with upset stomachs. So in basic words, nurse’s are a huge help and importance to the school’s environment. Nurse’s can also conduct different types of screenings such as hearing, vision, blood pressure, weight, and an overall scoliosis check-up! When it comes to accommodations, they can be pretty handy when it comes to special needs. Of course there will be certain students who need that special care to where they are in need of a certain medication every day to go on with there day to day lives. The school nurse can provide for that accommodation to make sure that these steps are taken care of on a school’s daily basis. In these certain cases, the nurse becomes responsible for meeting that students needs during school hours. With that being said, this role also requires the nurse to have a detailed, working understanding of the student’s condition and needs. Of course not everyone can have that treatment as the student must have a file set up within the school if it comes to the possibility of Karakura having these options in the future or possibly now. Nurse’s also need to have good communication and social skills as they need to communicate with a variety of parties to insure that all students or faculty receive the correct treatment that they are in need of. Overall, the role of nurse is a pretty responsible role. They are responsible for creating a healthy and safe school enviornment to the best of the nurse’s abilities, generally meaning to provide relevant information to those students or faculty members who are in need of medical care and sometimes parents when certain things come up. An example might be flu season or if a lice break out were to happen, the nurse’s would need to check fo those pesky pests!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

When it comes to general experience. I’ve been on SRP for a very long time. I first joined late 2016 and have been pretty consistent with it. I practically grew up on this server which is a little. .concerning but ANYWHO! I’ve basically grown up around roleplay. I’m a creative person outside of SRP, an artist if you will and have been creating characters and giving them story lines and eventually learning about roleplay through those youtbers like SirCutieYukie, Aphmou, you name it! So roleplay was exposed to me at a very early age in my childhood. I first started to roleplay on some pocket edition server that was mainly for little games like survival games and so on but there was also the option to just roleplay to your hearts content and thats what I was more interested in! So I started with that until eventually finding SRP in 2016 with an old school friend of mine, who no longer plays, but I still stayed!

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

My want to joining the faction is simply because I genuinely miss it. I more specifically miss the nurse role. I already am a professor on my PuppyFeeling account and was an ex-nurse on the SuitKink account. I was there for a while and I was eventually given the title of Head Nurse which was pretty rewarding! Anywho, being a nurse was honestly really fun, and I enjoy the school faction more than I do with other factions in SRP as it’s more of my speed. I’m aware of needing to balance out my professor quotas and nurse quotas but I’ve done it before when I first got accepted as professor on that other account, which was around the same time I was given the title of Head Nurse. Being a nurse was honestly pretty flexible and more of my speed like said. When I was a surgeon, it was a bit overwhelming with information along with a bit more difficult than being a nurse, but I'm still glad I tested the waters, but in the end, out of all the jobs you can apply for on SRP, nurse was my favorite and something I was able to feel most confident in. Coming back to the Nurse faction would be so refreshing and just comfortable if you will for me. It does has its challenges which I absolutely love, but it's not to much to where it gets overwhelming.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

DrainingFeeling:
Senketsu's Librarian Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Receptionist Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Dutch Application [ACCEPTED] <- OLD
German Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Russian Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Norwegian Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Kasper's History Teacher Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Yasuno's Korean Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Bo's JSL Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Izumi's French Application [ACCEPTED] <- OLD
Izumi's Student Council Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Finneas King's Korean Application [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Slot [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Slot [DENIED]
Karma's Student Council Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Montsuki's Student Council Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Hayden's Italian Application [ACCEPTED]
Hayden's Height Application [ACCEPTED]
+ Staff application but because those are private I will not be linking it. [Not Reviewed]

SuitKink:
SuitKink's Shop Application [DENIED] <- Most Recent
Fukui's Dutch Application [ACCEPTED] <- OLD
Fukui's Hospital Staff Application [DENIED] <- OLD
Marceline's JSL Application [ACCEPTED]
Marceline's Height Application [ACCEPTED]
Fukui's Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
Marceline Marie's KPD Application [DENIED]
Dallas's Spanish Application [ACCEPTED] <- OLD
Surgeon App [ACCEPTED] <-RECENT

PuppyFeeling:
Mitsuba's German Application [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application [DENIED]

Katsuo Hakye Marie's Professor Application [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

DrainingFeeling: [College] [M] [Swim]
SuitKink: [Adult] ← Account I’m applying with
PuppyFeeling: [Professor] [AP]
YerStalker: [Snail]
HvnnyBvnnie: [Grade 8]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Approaching the current situation, Fukui maintained a steady yet calm tone in her voice and actions. To get into more detail, Fukui took a quick breath, letting her fingers tap against her thumb in some sort of calming motion before her soft lips parted to speak. She’d quickly remove all signs of irritation or hostility from her body, seeing as there is no need for her to respond in an aggressive manner. "Hey love, I hear you. You're being heard. I don't want you to feel as if I'm ignoring you, my dear. It's just that, I have no need to respond to such words that simply aren't true." Fukui soon realized that the student was clearly just wanting the attention of trying to get some sort of irrational reaction from her as some sort of setup. She’d take this as an opportunity to show the student that she wasn’t going to be an easy one to get a reaction to something so small. She’d communicate with the student first, handling it on her own unless it gets out of hand and another faculty is needed to get involved but that is her last resort. Fukui will forever live by the saying “Treat others with respect, and in turn, you’ll receive the same.” Basically another way of putting “Treat others how you wish to be treated” If you will! Anywho, if the student simply continued to where it was affecting others around them, she'd simply talk the student to another area, letting them say all that they needed before she offered a small snack she held in her purse that was always carried on her person. "You alright sweetie? Got all you needed to let out? Good, now! Off you go! I've got work to do!" She smiled warmly despite being completely cursed or called names, she remained pretty peaceful and unbothered.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Assessing the citation at hand, a bit of disappointment came across Fukui’s expression. She stepped in between the two students, tapping her heel against the floor, taking a moment before pulling the two students aside. "Alrighty, you two! What's up? What's with all this unneeded fist fights, leg kicking, all of that? Let's talk it out hm? Now" The female paused for a moment before turning to the student to her left. "You first kiddo! What's up? What happened." She'd let the student speak their truths. Once the other was done speaking, she'd then turn to the other member and asked for their side of the story. "Now you," During the moments of her listing to each student at a time, she'd keep track of the other student that she wasn't speaking to, as to make sure they didn't try and make a run for it. As a faculty member, she must only result to communication. She’d have to remind them of how the actions of a fight was strictly prohibited within school grounds, no ifs, no buts, no nothing. Fukui would then proceed to check for any wounds on those who were involved in the physical involvement of the fight. If any were found, she’d quickly disperse the crowd to finally rush those who were injured to the nurse’s office to tend to them properly. Her first priority is the student's health and status condition being a positive above anything else as she is a nurse of course. And of course, being somewhat of a disciplinary adult, Fukui commented on how their behavior needs to be fixed and how said actions will not be tolerated with her, nor anyone else in the school’s faction as school, is a safe place.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Fukui’s attitude was clearly a disappointed one. Fukui herself in the past when she was first becoming a nurse has dealt with employees acting out of hand. So approaching this, wasn't something new for her which she hates to admit. Witnessing or even being the victim within the situation per say, she’d be quick to communicate with the employee, informing them of how their behavior is highly inappropriate and not needed within the schools environment. She’d keep her approach gentle yet effective. No matter if it was mistreatment towards students or just simply being inappropriate, she’d make it her goal to get them to fix their act. If the employee had made the situation get out of control, she'd of course see if there were any other witnesses to help defend her point on how their behavior was indeed out of line. She'd try to put the employee, who was acting out of line, into perspective on how their actions are seen as inappropriate and not something that should be done in the school/work environment. If it came to the situation getting more extreme or out of hand, she'd go straight to a higher power then where her place stood within the faction to let them be aware of the situation and how the co-worker's actions were highly out of hand and should be taken care of with them as, like stated, got out of her own control.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

When it comes to the break room, Fukui is always ready to brew up new connections. As an amicable individual, firing up casual discussions with others within the room would come easily for her. She reaches for goals of having positive connections and relations with her colleagues to keep her and others’ environment a good one. She will always offer any assistance if it is needed when others are in search of it, whether they flat out ask for assistance or just hint at it. She strives to make others feel comfortable with her. She is always willing to lend an open ear or an extra perspective on things when needed or simply to just make those around her smile. You never know if they are having an off day or not behind closed doors, so she strives to gain a smile from others from the simple task of asking how they are doing or offering small gifts such as snacks or coffee.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
made her way to the first bed in the nurse office, guiding the injured student to take a seat. A small smile came to her lips as she spoke, &f"What seems to be the issue, dear?" As the student explained what happened to them, Fukui took a close look at the student, examining them for their injuries. She noticed the student had a few cuts to the top of their knees. The student explained how they were tripped outside by another and landed on the rough concrete which caused the injuries to their knees. A look of empathy flashed across Fukui's face as the student explained before smiling once again, &f"Alright, dear. Let's get you cleaned up." Fukui took ahold of her medkit, placing it on the side table next to the bed, flicking the latches open. She grabbed out the following supplies: Gauze, wipes, tweezers, disinfectant cream and the properly sized bandages of various different cartoon characters. Fukui started by placing a fresh piece of gauze just above the wound, grabbing her tweezers. She proceeded with delicately picking out any dirt, rocks or debris within the wound and wipe it on the gauze. Once she finished with that, Fukui moved on to peeling open a wipe packet, tossing the trash and gently wiping the skin around the wound, cleaning the exterior from any dirt, blood and germs. Before moving on to her final steps, Fukui looked up at the student, holding up her various different kind of bandages with a smile, asking, &f"What character would you like? I have Paw-Patrol, Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse or just regular old Band-Aids." Once the student picked their desires character, Fukui proceeded to grabbing to disinfectant cream, unscrewing the cap and squeezing a pea sized amount of cream onto the freshly peeled Band-Aid pad before sticking it to the student's skin. &f"All done!" Fukui smiled at the student as she took the gauze, throwing it away in the trash bin along with the Band-Aid wrapper and closed up her medkit. &f"Now, dear, could you please describe the person who tripped you? I want you to feel safe here at school." She listened closely as the student described the individual who had harmed them before smiling once again at them and offering a treat from her variety of lollis and fruits before they made they way back to class.

/me as a fellow faculty employee entered the nurse office, Fukui flashed a smile towards them before seeing what they had brought with them. The faculty member had caught a student drinking on school grounds and has brought them to the nurse office to sober up. Fukui softened her gaze to one of slight disappointment as she watched the student stumbling across the hall towards one of the beds, collapsing in it. She sighed before walking away from the student and over towards the small bathroom near the corner of the room where she picked up a small cup from the stack on the sink's ledge. Fukui placed the small cup under the nozzle before flicking the lever up, letting the cup fill with cold water. Once it was filled, Fukui flicked the lever back down and made her way over towards the drunk student. On her way back, Fukui used her free hand to grab the back of the chair that sat at a small desk, dragging it over towards the side of the bed. Lowering herself down into the chair, she placed the cup of water down on the side table, neatly folding her hands into her lap as she leaned slightly forward. Her lips parted slightly as she began to speak, &f"Alright, love. You know it isn't proper to be drinking on school grounds, or drinking at all at your age. Please remain here and sober up, drink some water that I provided for you and let me know if you would like some pain medication for your upcoming headache. Once you are sober, we are going to discuss the rules our school has provided for it's students as a refresher." Fukui gave the student a curt nod before excusing herself, pulling the chair back to it's desired space and returning to the front room. Fukui made sure to keep her eye on the student via the back window, making sure they weren't endangering themselves or others during their drunken state. After a set amount of time had passed, Fukui made her way back out towards the student as they started to act less intoxicated. &f"Are you sober, dear?" As the student confirmed her question, Fukui knew she had to make sure before sending the student back out into the halls. &f"Please stand up for me and stand at this cabinet. I want you to walk in a straight line all the way down to that bookcase at the end of the room, without stumbling. Then, I want you to turn around and make your way back in the same fashion. Understand, love?" Fukui watched as the student performed her request, determining the student was indeed sober due to their lack of slurring and stumbling. Fukui handed the student a detention slip for their intoxication on school grounds and sent them on their way.

/me Fukui sat at the front of the office, watching the hall in front of her as she waited for students to come with their injuries, when one ran up in a distressed state. Fukui stood up out of her chair and reached over the desk, taking ahold of their hands. &f"Hey, love, I need you to breathe for me and tell me what's going on. Can you do that for me?" The student nodded and exclaimed how a student was just around the corner outside the nurse office who had suddenly collapsed on the ground and started to seize. Fukui knew this was a serious situation and immediately rushed out of the office, making sure to take her medit with her. As she came upon the student, Fukui immediately asked the crowd that had formed to give the student some space and herself some room to work, radioing her fellow faculty members to come help with the crowd. Fukui got down on her hands and knees next to the student before pulling them into the recovery position. Fukui did this by first grabbing ahold of the student's knee and pulling it towards herself until the student was laid on their side using the bending knee as support to not roll onto their stomach. She proceed with taking the arm on the opposing side and laying it out to the side, away from their face then taking the hand on the same side as the knee and placing it under the student's cheek to support their head and open their airway. As the student was placed in the recovery position, Fukui proceeded with removing any objects around the student or on the student's face to limit the possibility of the student injuring themselves further. Moving on, Fukui pulled out her phone and started to time the seizure, making sure to keep her eye on how long it lasted. If the seizure lasted for the duration of 5 minutes or more, she would need to contact EMS. As the student's seizure started to slow until eventually stopping, Fukui pulled out her penlight from inside her pocket and clicked it on. Gently opening each of the student's eyelids, Fukui briefly flashes the light in each eye, checking for dilated pupils. Seeing the student's pupils were equal and reactive, Fukui decided it was safe to transport the student to the nurse office where they could rest and recover.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Hello! The name I go by is Fukui Saki!

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Well, I'm currently holding the title of Ms but I will so be a title holder of Mrs as I'll be getting married sometime this year or next to my beautiful fiance Nikola Frankenstein who works at the school as a Science Teacher!

Preferred Name:

You can call me Saki or Fuu which is short for Fukui!

Age (Minimum is 25):

I'm currently 26 years old! Turning 27 next year!

I was assigned female at birth! But I do have a set of pronouns! She/Her They/Them! Or really any pronouns! But I mainly use the She/They!

Religious Denomination:

I'm a pretty laid-back Christian! I'm not super religious as well my first wife was a satanist but I won't get super into detail about that. Anywho~

Marital Status:

As stated earlier! I'm engaged! Soon to be married to the one and only Nikola Frankenstein.

Academic Degree:

I graduated college with my Master! I worked pretty hard during my college years, and I'm still a pretty hard work to be fair.

Year of Graduation:

I graduated in the year of 2019!

Major(s):

My majors I took in college were Psychology and Human Sciences!

Minors:

For minors, I took were Biology and Gerontology.

Nationality:

My nationality is Half Japanese and Half Dutch! My father is Dutch and my mother is Japanese, making me Half and Half!

Current Location:

I currently live in Karakura, Japan with my beautiful fiance!

Native Languages:

My native languages are Dutch and Japanese but it's been a long time from when I had to use dutch last so I've completely forgotten the language! Please don't tell my father.

Other Languages:

Other languages I've learned and still am pretty accurate with is Japanese Sign Language along with Spanish! Being a country hopper, I've had to learn a few things here and there!

Backstory

Fukui was born 1995, in Nara Japan. Growing up, she and her family were known for country-hopping, she’s been to many countries being accompanied by only her father as her mother had passed away back in 2001 when the female was 6 to a fatal car crash and the two realized that life was too short to sit around, so they moved around a lot before moving back to Nara, Japan for a few years for Fukui to grow into her education. Growing up, the young female had known that she wasn’t like most children, she would most likely stay the outcast and away from others, having been a rowdy troublemaker of a child. She had been into many problems with her schools and sometimes had to be suspended or even threatened with expulsion. She had gained this as a way to cope with her mother's death as she was so young and didn’t know how to handle her emotions. She was sent to therapy for many years until she was finally able to control herself and be a better and more responsible kid, even if it took a few years but she got there! Despite that little setback, she was still a smart kid and got pretty good grades over the years. After her therapy was fully completed, she was still able to keep up her grades but she was more focused on where she wanted to dig her pathway into the career life and had learned that the medical field would suit her interests most. She had started taking online courses along with classes to learn more about the medical field and career paths and once she was 17, her father had gifted her the chance to travel out into the world and be greeted with more opportunities than Nara, Japan had ever given her. She felt blessed and was grateful to have such a supporting father as she did. She had finally set out to move around to find the perfect place that would greet her with great opportunities and that's how she ended up in Karakura when she was 18. She applied for her last year of high school within Karakura Highschool and the next step would be to work on her college career within the city! She had made friends along the way and even her future wife! She had been so grateful to have the opportunity that she did and after finishing out college, finally decided to work within the school system. A high school nurse. As for religion growing up. She had grown up, being surrounded by all sorts of religion but when she was old enough to get more into it, she had seen that Christianity had suited her most. She had seen how some people could be within the religion, super strict, reserved, and old-fashioned. She didn’t want to be like that. Not one bit. So she kept a quiet religious life as she grew older. Next would be her sexuality. When she had gotten to 7th grade, she had grown these feelings that she had never grown before for well, anyone to be completely honest! She had grown feelings for a female, an old classmate. She had researched into it as she had never been educated on the LGBTQIA+ community and had seen people be disrespectful towards it which she always had a distaste for. The female had grown into thinking that she could potentially have those same feelings for a male, so she identified herself with bisexuality until her senior year, she finally found out who she was. She had identified herself as a lesbian the same year she had met her future wife. In 2021, Fukui had proposed to her girlfriend she had met that senior year named Vivian Luck Keigo who she then married. Eventually, the two had split on a mutual decision that in this universe, it wasn’t meant to be. Fukui was of course devastated but kept her mind on her work. She applied for nurse at Karakura’s school and did get accepted! She worked there for a while, eventually meeting her soon to be wife. She eventually was given the role as Head Nures which was pretty honoring but soon after she had decided to quit to focus a bit on herself before coming back into the work force. It is now the year 2022, and Fukui Saki is applying for Karakura’s Nurse role once again, wanting to come back to the faction that she so dearly missed.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

When it comes to wanting to join back within the school's faction, I had a blast and made so many great connections along with meeting my fiance. I had a pretty good and welcoming time and have been begged and begged by not only students but old-fellow faculty members asking things like "when are you coming back?" and "we miss you!" which is pretty heartwarming. Karakura's school has treated me so well and I'd be a fool to leave it again. I don't see myself working any other job or quitting until retirement. This is my forever job and something I will take pride in. Being a nurse is more my speed than trying out for a role over at EMS as my father did. What I enjoyed most about working at the school with how flexible you can be there with your schedules. I remember how hard I used to work and I plan on keeping that the same if I'm brought back in. I will keep my record of going over and beyond my required quotas, proving myself on being welcomed back in.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

OOC: I do! I currently am a professor on my PuppyFeeling account and have been since the end or start of July! And I was head nurse on the oh-so-famous SuitKink account a while back.

IC: I sure do! I worked at the school as nurse for a good amount of time! I eventually was granted the title of head nurse for a month before I sadly left. I do regret leaving but I needed to step away and visit some family back in the Netherlands! But anywho! I'm back baby! My father was a surgeon for a bit over on the EMS team and he showed me a few tips and tricks he learned over at the hospital for the job of nurse here at the school! Nothing to extensive like actual surgery! Just handy-dandy things to do when taking care of students injuries.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

When it comes to being accepted over other applications, I strongly believe that I would be acknowledged over different candidates as I will of course endeavor to establish a protected and well-disposed environment for others. Generally, I prove myself to invest my best energy, work, and exertion into making myself helpful. I keep myself occupied with trying to get all that should be finished before the school day ends. I strive to call each day effective and efficient along with ensuring to assist with trip the understudies however much I possibly can. I always take and give any input and use it for the potential benefit just for improvement. I always make sure to keep it a positive and effective environment as should be expected. When I was a part of the team last summer, most of the quotas I had done were over the requested amount. I plan to keep that act and continue to go over the required quota, showing my dedication to the role while still balancing it out with my professor duties. I don't plan on changing it even if I have other duties to accomplish with being a physical education professor. So you can always count on me to go above and beyond. I want to prove myself to others that I am deserving of the role, and will be productive within it.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread