Level 4

IGN (In-Game Name):
GodlyGay
Discord Name & Tag:
_gay4you_

Which time zone are you in?
Central Daylight Time [CDT]
List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
[!] These are my applications, I have lost almost all these accounts, but my Minecraft accounts are PookieeRP, PookieRP and Kiyuah DURING the time I took a break the Migration account thing occurred as I did not get a chance to do that to my Kiyuah account [!]

Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/insanerps-shinkan-application.39535/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kokirps-nurse-application.30105/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-college-professor-thread.30783/#post-98226
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ezayerp-professor-application-edited.71087/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-college-professor-application-kokirp.28681/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/elliotrps-art-teacher-application.28637/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/koki_1-professor-application.38595/#post-121163
https://schoolrp.net/threads/koki_1-professor-application.38595/#post-121163

Denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-afrns-college-professor-application.30616/[/SPOILER]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/insanerp-janitor-app.39006/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/afrns-tutuor-app.36204/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pookierp-ems-application-doctor-attempt-1.74942/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pookierp-governors-application-1-edited.74710/[/SPOILER]
Describe your activity on the server:
I can describe myself as a very active player in SRP after being gone for quite some time around maybe a year now. I was able to relearn all the rules for the past six months. Not only do I stay on for several hours day after day, but it's more of a fact that I try to involve myself in any roleplay that is available, I love to roleplay as an adult in SRP as I feel like it gives you a better chance to explore with others who have had experience with roleplay, and or even a job in SRP, I do not mind being a Highschool student as it can provide many different types of roleplays as well. I have been in several different types of roleplays. I have been a professor MANY times, and an EMS back then including other applications. I love to go into SRP and try to spark up any conversation I can, if not I try to be active in many of the SRP discords, this can lead from SRP Certified Discord servers to Tailoring servers. I'm on SRP and Discord for 10 hours daily when SRP isn't lagging or bugging. I always keep myself active and never lose the chance to learn a new roleplay experience. I do plan on keeping the streak of being online so much, but this will change within a year or two due to my moving, which means my activity in SRP will decrease.
What is your motivation for applying?:
Motivation can come from pretty much anything, My motivation is that I love KPD in SRP it is an enjoyable faction I see and I have even asked a few people in the faction and said they have enjoyed it, which encouraged me to write the application as I have also been in many factions before KPD is the only faction I haven't tried out before. I did have the courage to write the application before but by the time I did apps were already checked. I think the main motivation is that it is a very active SRP job and that I get to learn more about an experience which I haven't been able to do yet from a different perspective. I think that was my main motivation for this job as I also have a smaller motivation towards being able to roleplay with new people daily and get to detail rp whenever i feel like!
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
[Out-Of-Character]
This can vary as there are a lot of different aspects of police work, during police work you cannot be biased at all, you would be considered a corrupt cop for example, and you cannot have a sibling in your family get away with crime JUST because they are your family. you are to follow the law yourself and to make sure the citizens that live in the town you patrol are safe and protective even if you might get into danger, Once arresting someone for doing a crime you are to read them their rights as everyone has a right to know their rights, as for once they have been read you are to list what they are being charged with. Police are supposed to be role models to the citizens, they don't want to display something that is crime-worthy, for example Tasering a citizen who has done nothing wrong, Wrongly accusing people, and accepting bribes... YES, I know it's tempting to accept bribes! But it is against the law! Police carry several items in their duty belts. for example,

Police Baton:
A small plastic/ Metal stick they use can be for protection and or even use in the line of duty..

Handcuffs:
These are what officers use to secure their subject these are usually put on if you're being detained or arrested both resulting in a trip to the station.

Tasers
Tasers also known as [CED] Conducted Energy Devices are known as a less lethal tool that police use to immobilize a subject for a bit of time as the subject is hit with several bolts. Before hitting the ground or standing, usually, these tasers are with prongs as they will have two prongs attached to the base of the taser. Once people are tasered they are either having EMS or the officer pull out the taser prongs that lie within the subject being careful not to get one stuck! These are usually used if aggression is shown from the subject. it's another tool other than a non-lethal weapon.
Radios
This is how you communicate to your team, this can be for calls or if someone needs you, usually you will have a call sign for example [604] as you would first address the call sign and then address a certain cop lingo to make sure people understand what is happening and where needed.

Luminol Spray [ItemRP]
This is when a subject has a weapon on them this can be anything from simply a bat to a katana {Anything above a bat means you will get a ticket]
this special spray is used when an officer puts the spray on the surface of the weapon to check for any blood on the surface.
this cannot only be for weapons this can as well be for masks depending on circumstances..

Crowbar
In case you need to break down a door, they have crowbars! or to pry certain things open they are your best friend when needing to get to the bottom of something or someone..

Gasmask
usually these are used during riots as they are to prevent any type of gas
Yes, that can be intoxicating to the officer's face, as it is to hide the officer's identity during a riot or during a scene.

Riot Shields
To protect you from any attacks or to push back a subject in case of a weapon in hand!

Pepper Spray
Don't get too close to that! it doesn't taste good but it hurts in your eyes! used when a subject is too close and cannot pull the taser..

Breathalyzer
Ruh roh! Are you of legal age? These are to check how drunk you are! to make sure you are not too drunk for the public the drinking limit for Karakura

Tranquilizer Gun
These are if subjects decide to attack the officer or get too violent they are to put the subject in a sleep for some time doesn't cause harm to them at all!

Badge
how to get in and out of certain things, and to make sure people on duty and the citizens that you are an officer of the law. don't get too ****y with it.

Police Cruiser + Police bike
These two are pretty much the same. They are to drive around Karakura for fast access or to chase down some people who can't drive!
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detective Department
Detectives are there to look at cases that can vary from murder cases to attacks they are to find and to make sure they secure evidence, as they will inform the subject [Citizen] of what happens to make sure they are out of harm's way even if it means risking a bit more of their life, they go on patrols with another officer…
Police Department:
Can vary! From time to time, they will most likely be dealing with more arrests and less actual finding evidence they will be trying to access the citation as it is.
CADET!!:
Cadets are the most important out of all; it is how you will find your path within the KPD apartment! This means that being a cadet will give you chances to be an officer or to try out to become a detective, it may take time due to all the training but this is the first role you get upon getting accepted.
This can vary from the police station of course! While doing patrol you are to make sure anyone with a mask or that seems to be slurring or falling over themselves to get a I.D. and to search them if need be this has to be the probable cause of course, as it can be considered against their rights if you do an unreasonable search. If they are to be underaged you are to give them a fine as if they have a weapon with dents with current blood on it they are to be arrested!

[In Character]
“Yes I do know quite a bit about police work, I know it's a job that needs to be taken seriously, there is little room for mistakes because those small mistakes can be turned into big ones.. You have to know not to be biased and not be responsible for your work and equipment as you are pretty much putting the citizens of Karakura in your hands..”
"Never forget... you are always at risk..."
Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?

OOC
Police are important to SRP as it gives it a realistic feeling in the game, as it ties everything up. We have EMS and A school without KPD. I feel like we would be able to pretty much destroy everything without consequences! it also adds a better experience for players, for example without KPD Mafia/Gangs will not be able to get caught not experiencing a good roleplay that would be realistic!
IC:
Police in Karakura are very important because they help protect citizens from any type of danger.. no matter what! Without police, we pretty much don't have a town of safety more of a town of hell...
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I completely understand that If I don't attend training while I am online it can lead to IC punishment and OOC punishment.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
[!] Presenting her hand forth towards the person a sharp smile is on her face as she speaks in a mid-tone voice [!]
“The name Aurelie Sidorova De Bourbon Sir/Ma’am”
How old is your character (if accepted)?:
[!] Once sitting down crossing her legs over each other her eyes shine a bit while looking at them [!]
“I am 25 years old as of currently!”
What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
[!] nodding her head as the person before her speaks understanding the question that was being asked [!]
“I am a female and I go by she/her pronouns sir/ma’am”
Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
Grade 12
What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
JSL, and Korean
Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.

Looks:
What does Aurelie even look like to us? well Aurelie is a female with short hair, as the hair reaches her shoulder it would look like a wolf-cut most common cuts people do now a days, as once looking at her hair your eyes can see her face.. she has clear skin but with spots of black reviewing some type of skin condition, as her eyes are a russian green, they would be a bit narrow eyes not big or small near the middle, with that she would have a small nose and when seeing her nose a nostril piercing is seen it was in the shape of a heart, while her lips are small her facial structure is well built.. moving down to her body her figure would be slim more of a hour glass, her clothes lay loosely on her as most of the clothing she wears is a bit girly to show her feminine side, while looking at her arms you can see those same spots all over her.. her hands were decorated with rings and bracelets as her nails were a classical French tip style, looking her over once more she would stand around 5'8 without heels but with heels she adds about 2 inches making her stand at 5'10 she would smell like a rose perfume a very unknown brand. as a lovely aurora follows behind her everywhere she goes

Characters description:
A Korean female stands before you, her short wavy hair covers her eyes a bit as her eyes are a piercing green. She would stand at 5 '8 and her nails would be painted French tip style. With her light skin complimenting the darker skin on her she was a dazzling young lady. She would have piercings on her nostril that resembled a small heart. A rose smell would follow her.. An unknown perfume perchance?
Unique:
Whats so unquie abotu her? well from her looks you can see a darker skin color that is spotted over her she has vitiligo, a skin condition that is not contagious but it does just give her unique skin. while that is something external she does take pain pills due to a surgery she had to take around her last year in high school as the pain does come back a lot...
[Aurelie Art Made By skvllrot]

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Depending on the situation in any type of profession and or even casual event that occurs she tries her best to keep her most serious tone as she does take her work seriously and believes that if it is professional it should stay professional. Standing up straightened, talking when she is said to. All of the above pretty she doesn't seem much of an unprofessional lady though as she does keep this outlook on herself even out on professional occasions.
What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
She loves the idea! She loves to work with many people and loves to work as a team, she will most likely think they are family and risk everything she has for them no matter what. As she thinks teamwork will mainly involve solving things, and communicating the common things that can be considered actual teamwork!

What's your character's backstory?
In 1998 August, Ms. Yuri and Mr. Francis gave birth to a beautiful girl, who they named, "Aurelie". She lived alongside her parents in Paris. Paris was a beautiful and yet at times a gloomy place. (Young life) | As Aurelie grew older, she noticed how and why Paris could be gloomy at times... You see, her parents were quite busy a lot of the time, leaving her to have a pretty iffy young childhood. many of her friends were Korean, when she grew up with her family, she barely saw her parents meaning she had the freedom to run around and be with her friends, while doing so she heard them speak Korean a lot, and her eyes shone as she knows she has nothing to do she asked if she can be taught! they agreed happily as they began their journey they started off by pronouncing words towards her seeing if that would help her, but it didn't so they switched to library books pulling up the Korean language books, they gave her so many tips that she would need to use for it. while she did study a bunch there were struggles due to her family life she barely was able to study making it harder for her to understand, but once her family went on a trip for 3 months she decided to take that time to learn doing so, while doing so she did struggle the pronunciation asking her friends for help when she can whenever she can… struggling for a month and a half she finally was able to learn a good amount of Korean to talk to her friends! Despite that, Aurelie grew up to be a bright and kind young lady!! She had lots of joy and found ways to keep herself entertained when her parents were busy. Though it did annoy her at times of how busy her parents were... And before she could ask them what made them always so busy, it was very tragic... The incident happened before young Aurelie's eyes... Her parents were dead and she had witnessed a man entering her home forcefully… her eyes shook violently as she saw her parents get stabbed several times, blood seeping through their clothes. Dripping onto the ground she was hiding under the desk where she wouldn't be seen... Once the officers and paramedics found her parent's dead bodies, they saw Aurelie trembling tears strolling down her face she was as white as a ghost.. They brought Aurelie to a foster home in Karakura the officers thought it would be the best place for her to so she isn't in Paris anymore... And luckily they found a good, faster home that was looking to adopt/have a child for a while now.

17-18, 2007 (Teenage years)| She stayed in the foster home for many years, until she turned 17. When she was 17, she was adopted by the Sidorov family and has been with the Sidorov family for a few years now. Sidorov was quite the nice family towards Aurelie, a lot of them were supportive, welcoming, heartwarming, and just all around, the kindest and sweetest family for Aurelie providing her attention and help in the path she wished to go. Yakov and Anatoly Sidorov were two of the people that Aurelie trusted and understood the most; they were like actual parents to her even though Yakov is the father (and some might just say, the "leader" of the Sidorov family), he's very kind! And Anatoly is the understanding and trustful uncle. At the time, Aurelie was struggling badly in school, the homework and almost everything about school was just... Hard. struggling with understanding it from converting to French her mind still raced with the thoughts of the scene of her parents.. It got so bad that she was forced to get help from a tutor named Latte Finch. Which helped her enough to understand and finally figure out her homework.
(College years)| As Aurelie got a bit older, she finally understood what she wanted to do when she got older, what job she wanted... She wanted to become a police officer. Maybe because she wanted justice for her parents' deaths or maybe she wanted to help other people and bring justice to them... Or both. Either way, she wanted to help people and bring justice to as many people as she could!! That was her dream. That was something she lived for! Working hard in college and making it through it with some struggles, she got a bachelor's in law.. Making herself well-known for the law..
(Adult Hood)
When she finished college she moved out from the Sidorov’s house, working on herself she made a variety of friends in Karakura as she went through many courses through the police she still wants to be a police officer, and will always want to know she can know that she is smart enough too. She practiced hard, studied all the laws needed, and took up information she would never need.. She went for it..

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, karakura law states you cannot own/carry a pocket knife as it is considered “Possession of an Illegal weapon” which will result in prison time and or being fined.
Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
There is 9 medical items they offer in the hospital WITHOUT a prescription
(5/9)

Bandages
5 || 1,000 yen

They are an adhesive sheet that is usually used to put around the injured spot, they can be wrapped around anything, ankle, hand you can name it. It will hold the contents, stop the blood, and start the healing process. These bandages come in a pack of 5 they can only be used 5 times before you have to buy more. Depending on the injury, you usually want to change out your bandages every month or so.

Wooden Cane
2 || 7,000 yen

Used when a person can no longer balance as well or if they have gotten a injury even if its surgery, this can conclude rolled ankle that makes you lose balance, there is several different type of canes that are provided in this category as there is Standard canes, Offset canes, Multiple-Legged Canes and hemi canes, SchoolRP uses the standard canes in the Karakura EMS department, they don't need a prescription but they will most likely ask for a reason and a name just to keep records.

Paracetamol
3 || 1,500 yen

A medicine to relieve any mid to moderate pain within the human body, as many people use these as a painkiller pretty much, they don't have side effects if they do it's a rare occurrence. Usually, these are allowed without a prescription but some Paracetamol medicines do require it. in Karakura EMS they do not require a prescription for you to buy this medication.

Cough Syrup
2 || 6,000

Used when you have a cough or sore throat, usually calms the throat so it's not sore. It pretty much is like any typical medicine to help with a fever or minor illnesses...

Melatonin
3 || 3,000

Used when someone cannot sleep, or cannot STAY asleep, this is safe for kids as well as it is a medicine to help you pretty much help the sleeping cycle restart, it will allow your body to relax enough so you cannot wake up but during taking this it can be considered a bit depression as it usually isn't recommended
There are a lot of effects of Melatonin taking the medicine can make you feel more sleepy, give you headaches, stomach aches, etc majority of it is a minor side effect as its usually not as common to get but is still possible…

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
"Seeing a co-worker abusing an inmate...? Interesting question indeed..."
Firstly she would make sure her body camera is on as the body camera will capture such acts of the co-worker, as she does so she would step in and separate the co-worker from the inmate asking for backup, as she will suggest that an officer makes sure the inmate is okay, she would question the coworker seeming very confused on why they would do such acts towards someone, as she would soon pull the officer to another room letting the officer with the inmate escort the inmate out to safety.. once she was done due to her not being able to do much she would make sure to make a incident report as she would provide a filled out sheet informing the Higher-Ups about who and what happened. and that it would be on camera the whole time. letting the higher-ups deal with the situation correctly. even if she does need to help identify, and confront. or any of the such she will not be scared to step forward to make the citizens have correct treatment in the arms of the police even if they are inmates or citizens.
What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
"Oh! If my co-worker was getting assaulted well.. uhm"
Two different attacks can happen during this situation...
Weapon attack:
weapon attacks can mean several things, for example, this one would be with a knife, if the officer [Co-Worker] is being stabbed or slashed with a knife she would without hesitation tranquilize the person so once done she would make sure there is back up if there is not she would most likely call for paramedics to come to grab her partner once they have arrived she would arrest the subject making sure their weapon is secure and put into a page for evidence during this arrest she would most likely use gloves as so she doesn't contaminate the evidence. Once done she would make her way to the hospital to make sure her partner was fine and to assist if needed.
Hand Attack:
Usually, hand attacks can be punching, kicking, or choking in this one we would most likely go with punching or elbowing. as its most common, she would first call out a command telling them to quit it making sure her taser is out and ready if they continue she would either tranquilizer them so her partner can escape the attack or taser them depends if they run after hitting the officer, but either way she would put them in cuffs and arrest them making sure her partner is okay
BOTH acts would result in charges!
For example, weapon would most likely be
Attempted Murder and for hand it would be an assault on a peace officer.
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Depending on how I figure it out if it is visually in front of me as the act is going, I will make sure my body camera is on at all times during it, letting myself sit there and letting them speak of how/what they are doing after doing so she would make sure she gives it to a higher up or a detective to see if they can find more information for her doing so. This will make it a continuous thing they do so the officer can't hide any evidence of corruption. if she were to expose herself right there then it wouldn't end well for her as it means it could put her in danger. not only herself but possibly loved ones near her or even citizens.
How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
"I- ha? bribery?"
Seeing the bribe she would refuse the bribe giving the subject a chance to correct their mistake, but if they do decide to continue the bribe they could be possibly arrested for bribery as it is a violation. It can be up to around 4 years, once given the arrest they will assure the subject understands that bribing an officer of the law is not allowed and can possibly go down as a felony.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread