UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
OOC SECTION

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

AntiLobo

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
As for punishment on the server, I have 4 bans (I believe) the duration of two was for two weeks and the other two were for twenty-four hours (Both appealed for and accepted), I do not remember what the first two were but the other two it was for glitching and max warnings. All four were in the middle/late dates of 2020-Early 2021 and appealed on a separate forums account that's been lost.

What is your timezone?:
MST.

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
skm8747.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server has improved dramatically, due to the summer time apart from my extracurricular activities and work I have a lot of free time, I'm more free on weekdays and weekends with the exceptions of Tuesdays and Thursdays.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[N] UhmMoe | College Football/Adult
[Event] Butterolls | Police/Grade-12
[F] AntiLobo | Fox/Grade-10

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes, and I am completely obliged by this rule.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a representative body of students within a school or educational institution. Its primary purpose is to serve as a voice for the student body and to advocate for students' interests, needs, and concerns. Student councils vary in size, structure, and responsibilities, but their general functions include. Representation, student council members represent the diverse interests and opinions of the student population to school administrators, teachers, and other relevant parties. They act as a liaison between students and the school administration, or otherwise the piece keeper/translator. Advocacy, student council members advocate for changes or improvements within the school environment. This can involve voicing concerns about policies, facilities, curriculum, or other issues that affect students' well-being and education. This can follow with many things some being promoting inclusivity to better school life, often to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all students, regardless of their backgrounds or interests. They may address issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion within the school showing that they have communication, the council also facilitates communication between students and school administrators. They gather feedback from their peers, convey information about school policies or changes, and ensure that students are informed about important matters where decision-making is needed by the leading figure. Depending on the situation, student councils may have the opportunity to participate in decision-making processes that impact student life, such as budget allocations, event planning, or policy discussions and this finally leads to school Improvement, the council may propose and implement initiatives to enhance the overall school experience. This could involve suggestions for improving the physical environment, academic programs, extracurricular activities, and more.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
OC
Recently, I've developed a strong desire to become more deeply involved in the school faction of our server. With many of my close friends branching out into different areas and reflecting on the experiences of previous individuals before making my decision, I've come to realize my genuine passion for the intricate school dynamic within the server. It has ignited a motivation within me to delve further into the realm of 'School Roleplay' and to truly embrace what the server was initially meant to be. This might sound mundane to some, but there's a profound determination within me to immerse myself in the genuine school experience that the server offers. I'm captivated by the idea of exploring the dynamics of student life, friendships, challenges, and achievements in this SRP school's environment. Becoming a councilor is not just about a title; it's somewhat more to me about growing an environment where every player can share in the joys and that I've been fortunate to experience.

I'm determined to gain the enjoyment and sense of belonging I've felt from my interactions within the faction towards enriching the experiences of other students. I firmly believe that every student deserves the opportunity to forge connections, engage in meaningful interactions, and find their place within the servers school community.
Moreover, this is something that I'd like to take deeply to me. Joining the council represents a commitment to my own growth and development. As I begin roleplaying with this role, I aspire to evolve not only as a counselor in character but also as an individual. I see this experience as a chance to hone my leadership abilities, refine my communication skills, and nurture a strong sense of responsibility toward the welfare.

Ultimately, my vision for becoming a councilor is grounded in the genuine desire to enhance the overall experience of each student, to uphold the spirit that defines our faction, and to contribute to the authentic and immersive school roleplay that drew me to the server in the first place.

IC
Yaeko Komorebi has an intense interest in leadership. Many students are motivated to join a council because they have an interest in boosting their own personal reputation, though me personally I know my motivation derives from a genuine interest in leadership and my different approach to my responsibilities that allow them to make a positive impact on the school or community regardless of the difficulty. I find myself a problem solver and have been told so as well I enjoy and strive to make a difference, to make a difference is like making a ripple in the water that affects the water around it, so if I can make a difference that will change others perspective on the situation than it counts as a win in my book. Some individuals are driven by a strong desire to make huge amounts of change but I'd rather make a difference and contribute to improving the student experience bit by bit, making sure they have no confusion and the specific ideas for initiatives or changes they'd like to see implemented are met (With exceptions). as well as a passion for a cause, meaning things such as community service, environmental sustainability, diversity, and inclusion, or arts and culture, these are subjects that motivate me to join a council that aligns with their interests. and along with Inspiration from witnessing the positive impact of previous council members or being inspired by the work they've done has motivated me to follow in their footsteps. And finally, I see this as an extracurricular enhancement. Joining a council can enrich the overall extracurricular experience. It's a way to engage with school life beyond academics and broaden one's horizons.

Are you aware that you’ll have to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, and I am completely obliged by this.

Can you list the council's roles and other roles that might be important to the council?:
Four that come to mind are some that are very important to the council, and that is because I believe they can not do without them and they all hold a valuable role in the council as a whole.
  • President/Vice-President: The leader and vice-leader of the student council who presides over meetings, represents the student body, and provides overall direction, in other terms they are the ring leaders. Anything regarding events should be completely run through them with the obvious input of the other council members. This role takes the most responsibility and it takes up a lot of activity due to being the overall face of the student body.

• Council Commitee team: The students that fall into this role are the newest/oldest of the council team. They work alongside the training committee and the Vice/President. These are the councilors that can be met and seen across the school grounds where they do what they were trained to do, making sure that the safe environment is kept as so. They are to be mediators in situations and help both faculty and students when in need.

• SLT/Faculty: The school factually is a HUGE role that plays along with the school's authority which rests right above the council’s President and Vice President, they're are the authority that most councils can turn to during a situation for guidance or aid when things are surely getting out of control. The faculty and council work together in unison making sure that the school time runs as smoothly without violence and such. And for the school board consists of the highest-ranking positions such as; the Principal, Vice Principal, Dean, and Vice Dean. They are also in charge of making executive decisions regarding the school and its well-being, and they are the ones in charge of maintaining the school’s faculty members' roles and upkeeping the name and reputation as a whole.

IC SECTION SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?:

Yaeko would approach the situation calmly before making her presence KNOWN. She'd take haste to stop the verbal battle between sides before taking an authority position giving them each a warning whilst leaving bias out of the question before allowing them to take turns to speak their mind, of course, this would take a bit of time to understand both of the girl's frustration, though, once the issue is figured out, she would ask the two to resolve the situation and apologize before sending them separate ways. Though, if this fude continues and the warnings have all been met with a senseless continuation of the verbal assault Yaeko would turn to a faculty member and make sure to follow her training.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Yaeko after approaching the masked person in question and giving them a few warnings to remove their mask and result if they don't, would haste and forget the Idea of chasing them at the start rather quickly unholstering her radio and making sure to notify any potential people patrolling and school staff that might have seen the individual in question. After this, she would patrol herself in hopes to help the endeavors that she started.

There seems to be a counselor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Yaeko would approach the individual (Councilor) immediately and disrupt the fude, telling them mc to stop excessively stepping over the lines of their boundaries. She would then ask what could have possibly sparked this and what the different perspectives overlooking the situation were. If the councilor was and is truly abusing their powers she would make sure to quickly inform the head of the councilors (The president) as it's not ok to let them abuse their powers and rather they could get in greater trouble if this problem leads to out of school, therefore hopefully that would prevent future instances like this.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Though Yaeko's reaction time isn't the fastest she'd make sure to double-check the paperwork before and after the meeting, and any lack of information would be reported to a fellow counselor, making sure to get all the information she had missed and quickly apologize for her lack of attention and consideration on the matter, regardless she would make sure to get everything down from then on, to prevent instances such as this from happening again she would make sure to keep her focus on nothing but the meeting and make sure to double-check with her fellow council members!

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?:
Briefly Yaeko would take time to understand her wrongs whilst understanding it from the teacher's perspective as it could have looked like a misunderstanding. But without fail Yaeko Komorebi would profusely apologize to the teacher and ask for forgiveness, next she'd fix herself up and ask what she could have done better to make sure she did not make the same wrong again.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

FOR THE GEEKS!
Anime and Manga Trivia Night: Host an anime and manga-themed trivia night for your server members. Prepare questions covering various anime and manga series, characters, and storylines. You can organize the event in a text or voice channel where participants can compete by answering the questions. Consider offering prizes or rewards for participants who answer the most questions correctly. This event is a great way to engage anime and manga enthusiasts within your server and foster a sense of friendly competition.
Introduction: Calling all anime and manga enthusiasts! Get ready for an exciting trivia night that will put your otaku knowledge to the test. Join us for a fun evening, while you compete in challenges, and a chance to showcase your expertise in the world of anime and manga. Whether you're a casual or seasoned fan or not one at all, this event promises to be a thrilling experience for all.

Title:
Anime and Manga Trivia Night, Test Your Otaku Knowledge.
Trivia Format: Our trivia night will consist of questions covering various anime and manga series, characters, storylines, and trivia related to the anime and manga industry. The questions will be presented in a text or voice channel within your server, allowing participants to compete by providing their answers.
Competition and Prizes: Participants will compete against each other to see who can answer the most questions correctly. At the end of the trivia night, participants with the highest scores will be recognized and rewarded. Consider offering prizes or rewards such as custom prizes, server currency, or bragging right!

Trivia Topics:
The trivia questions will cover a wide range of anime and manga series, including popular classics and recent releases. From iconic characters and memorable quotes to intricate plotlines and behind-the-scenes trivia, our questions will test your knowledge and challenge your memory.

Personal Information

Name:

"My name is. . . is- er, Yaeko Komorebi don't wear it down!"

"I'm female, and. . . I uh- OH, I go by She/Her."

Phone number:
(030)-685-9679

How would you describe your personality?:
Yaeko Komorebi's personality is a delicate blend of strength and exhaustion, woven together by a resolute spirit and a sense of purpose. Her perpetual fatigue doesn't dampen her resolve; rather, it fuels her determination to carry out her responsibilities with unwavering dedication.
She exudes a calm and collected demeanor, reflecting an inner maturity beyond her years. The quiet determination in her gaze reveals a young woman who's no stranger to challenges and responsibilities. Her fatigue doesn't define her; instead, it's a backdrop against which her leadership qualities shine even brighter.

Despite her tired appearance, Yaeko possesses an innate authority that draws people to her. Her role as an aspiring student council member showcases her commitment to guiding and organizing her peers. She's not one to shy away from her duties; instead, she takes charge with a touch of weariness that's intertwined with a profound sense of experience and wisdom. This juxtaposition of weariness and authority creates a compelling presence that commands respect.
Yaeko's choice of practical yet comfortable attire underscores her down-to-earth nature.

Her unassuming style and tired visage might deceive those who judge solely based on appearances, but those who delve deeper will uncover a passionate and capable leader. Her dedication to her club and her peers is a testament to her character, revealing a resilient individual who pushes through challenges and fatigue to achieve success. In essence, Yaeko Komorebi embodies the strength that emerges from adversity. Her personality is a mosaic of determination, leadership, and hidden fortitude, making her a truly captivating and inspiring character.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What distinguishes me from other applicants vying for this position is a unique blend of qualities and experiences that align perfectly with the responsibilities and goals of the role. My passion for growing positive change and my track record of taking initiative set me apart. This proactive approach, coupled with my strong communication skills, allows me to articulate the concerns and aspirations of my peers with clarity. Moreover, my dedication to collaboration and inclusivity ensures that I can work harmoniously with fellow council members to drive initiatives forward.

Additionally, I have a unique ability to blend creative thinking with strategic planning. This enables me to generate innovative ideas and actionable plans that yield different results. My experience in organizing successful events might be slim now though I'm working effortlessly to improve it every day, coupled with my attention to detail and organization positions me to excel in planning.

Above all, my unwavering commitment to personal growth and continuous learning paired with my determination to fulfill the responsibilities of this role. By leveraging my strengths, experiences, and enthusiasm, I am confident in my ability to make a lasting and meaningful impact as a valued member of the council.

Why do you want this position?:
I personally want this position just like I said in my motivation, to better myself and improve my writing and reputation. Additionally, I see this position as a chance to further develop my leadership skills, which I believe are essential not only for my personal growth but also for my future endeavors. The responsibilities associated with this role align perfectly with my goal of refining my organizational, communication, and problem-solving abilities. I'm drawn by the opportunity to roleplay as a part of the school faction because of how much it impacts the server, although it's not a huge power-wielding role I think of it differently as the server was based around this! I want more opportunities to experience a different side of the server that is so inviting, I believe that my character Yaeko Komorebi would be an amazing addition.

What interests you the most about student council?:

Joining the student council offers a multitude of various branching experiences. Things such as; Leadership opportunities are a driving force attracting individuals who are eager to embrace the chance to assume prominent roles and create a positive impact within their school community. Beyond this, the student council serves as a hub for community engagement, growing connections and relationships pridefully students, facilitating collaboration on meaningful projects, and actively contributing to the creation of a vibrant and inclusive school environment where every voice is heard. Advocacy and representation lie at the heart of council membership, providing a platform for individuals to pridfully voice their peers' concerns, cause transformative changes, and play an active role in shaping decisions that resonate throughout the entire student body. As participants dive into the responsibilities of the council, they acquire valuable organizational skills by orchestrating events, fundraisers, and activities, thus honing their abilities in effective project management. However, the journey extends beyond practical skills—personal growth grows as council members refine their communication problem-solving, and public speaking abilities, nurturing a sense of self-improvement that will undoubtedly extend far beyond their time within the council's ranks.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I am dedicated to making a significant contribution towards growing a safer, supportive, and enjoyable school environment. My multifaceted approach focuses on both physical safety and emotional well-being.
Firstly, I propose to collaborate closely with school administrators, teachers, and fellow council members to establish and promote clear environmental tools. By organizing workshops, seminars, and awareness campaigns, we can educate students about important safety measures, such as emergency procedures, health guidelines, and respectful behavior.

In addition to physical safety, I am committed to promoting a nurturing and inclusive enviroment that tends to students' emotional needs. Through initiatives like peer support and mental health awareness campaigns, I aim to create an environment where students feel comfortable discussing their feelings and seeking help when needed. Furthermore, my enthusiasm for organizing engaging events aligns to make the school experience enjoyable. I plan to coordinate a different range of extracurricular activities, from themed social gatherings to interactive workshops. These events will not only enhance school spirit but also provide platforms for students to bond, develop new skills, and express themselves creatively.

Continuing, ultimately, my dedication to creating a safe and fun environment stems from a genuine desire to enhance the overall school experience for every student. By actively addressing both safety and enjoyment, I am committed to contributing positively to the community and ensuring that every student feels empowered, engaged, and valued.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
PENDING
Your application is great but unfortunately, you cannot be on a sports team while in council; Message me on Discord, @jawhyla with your final decision.

Users who are viewing this thread