Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:

NoProdogiy

What is your time zone?:

EST

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)

gunnatheevil

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I would consider myself very active within the community due to most of my free time at college, I mainly RP with friends or new people and am a bit of delinquent whenever I can, I do tailoring a bit but don't do many commissions

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I only have experience with roleplaying on SRP and some other Discord roleplays, my expertise on SRP has been bittersweet, I've had my good moments and my bad moments, my bad moments being my bans and mostly my good moments involving my brother and the rest of my good friends, though nowadays it's mostly in=between with my roleplay being restricted due to not being in any factions to make things interesting

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

Veganlaser - College
Noprodogiy - Adult
tuffluck - Adult
Nine peaks - Grade12

What is the subject you want to teach?:

Human Biology

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

My motivation for becoming a professor is both IC and OCly-based, ICly reason is to progress my character development since he is a person who studies biology due to his eye condition, and OCLY is due to wanting to better my reputation on the server, due to my past actions and behavior is has dimmed my chances of being accepted into any factions have applied for, and since I have experience with being a professor I feel like it is the best faction to start with since I have been accepted twice into the faction back in 2022 when Tippie was in charge of the professors a year after I joined the server, and because of this professor has been my favorite faction since then and has been my go-to choice if I were ever to re-apply to join the school as an employee

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Bullet ****ysis, students will come together to create a crime scene, giving each of themselves roles to play, such as the victim that was shot, the police officer and the suspect, and the forensic scientist, students will need to determine the trajectory of the bullet that hit the victim to determine the shooter's height, the distance they were from the victim, the type of gun used so and and so forth

Fingerprint ****ysis, students will all step out of the classroom and one by one come inside to input their fingers prints into a fingerprint scanner, afterward when all the students have submitted their fingerprints a fingerprint will be copied onto a prop gun in the classroom, the students will attempt to match the finger-prints with that of their peers, to try and figure out who was holding the prop

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

The field trip would have the class visit the morgue in the hospital or the K.P.D, there are a lot of roles you can get in forensics, and working in a morgue is one of them, so it is a good opportunity to show how bodies are kept after an investigation and where to go to if they need to back-track on certain samples if needed or get a look at injuries for clarification on some sorts

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

My character would be quick to dismiss the group of jocks from around the bobcat and then question the bobcat in question about why they were doing so since he would be un-informed about the ongoing rivalry, after he is caught up he would then keep an eye out for the behavior around the school

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

My character would go on to answer the questions to some extent, but after the fourth question or so he would ask a more experienced professor what to do since the student technically isn't doing anything wrong until they're told to stop disturbing the room and remain quiet

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

My character would ask them to stop the first time, the second he would ask them to turn off or put away their phones, or else they risk getting taken away and would be given a warning, or else they would face detention at the end of the day, for calling out students would be the same consequences

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

Of course, if the attempt to break a fight didn't work Yanaka would then threaten detention, seeing as exams are coming up, no one wants to get an excess amount of detention on their record right? But if that still didn't work then SLT would need to be contacted immediately as a last resort seeing as there would be nothing else he could do if it became that heated of a fight

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Yanaka is an interesting individual, he is often timid and polite due to his eye condition, he has bushy eye-lashes and his eyes-lids slightly down, giving off the impression that his eyes are closed, and often wears his old high school occult club uniform
His condition and look are what make him unique, he sticks out from crowds because of this, and his outlook on students is not different from everyone else, he sees them as people with potential and the ability to learn a lot about the human body that could help them in the future, he doesn't know any teachers personally to give his outlook on them, regardless he’ll be polite to anyone

His plans for the future is pretty normal, he wants to raise a family and plans to before he reaches his thirties with his partner

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

The Youta family is a Japanese family that has been studying Spirits and has been exorcising them for centuries and the fourth generation of the family is no exception, and the reason for the family tradition of Excorising spirits is that of a specific eye condition that appears in only a few of the family members, it's said that the condition only appears with every second generation child within the family that causes the eye-sight of the person to be slightly cloudy or foggy, causing them to be severely blind to most colors and objects that they are not directly looking at but it said that whoever is born with this said eye-condition would be able to consume knowledge better than the average person, for example, the individual with receive a photographic memory that's efficient, but at the same time its difficult to use this good trait of theirs to their advantage because of their terrible eye-sight. the family has developed a special lens to help with this condition a little better, clearing up the fogginess and allowing the individual to complete tasks that they originally would not be able to without them, but this lens can only be worn for a certain period, but with each generation, the lens gets developed to be more efficient, so of course when Yanaka was born he was treated as a treasure within the family, constantly having the priests within the family cast blessings on him and his parents with all of the family members present, but when he was born it had become difficult for the family to facilitate with his eye-condition so they had decided to move to Shinjuku, the Special ward of Tokyo, Japan, the city was perfect to raise a child who could only make his way around with bright colors.

For most of his life, he was homeschooled because his parents feared he might struggle with getting around the area and risk getting bullied for his eye condition, so up until he was about seven years old he was taught to identify bright colors he could see well, his parents taught him how to trail the places around his home with bright color lines and identify the rooms by the door-ways that was marked with different colors, he didn't go out a lot either, only if he was with his parents, and even if he did go out the colors would be overwhelming more than helping him. Regardless of his struggles, Yanaka was a smart child, he knew how to cope with his eye condition when he turned eight years old, his parents advised him to grow out his eye-lashes and to have his eyes slightly closed so that no one would be able to see his eyes since his pupils were mostly white and so that he wouldn't get picked on for it, he was also taught to always be polite to anyone regardless of who they are and with that, he was ready for grade school, grade school was pretty normal, of course, he got asked silly questions about why he had his eyes closed and it was grade school he started to study human biology and decided it was going to be his passion when Yanaka reached high school he decided to join the occult club due to his interest in Spirits as well, obviously with the influence of his family, he wondered if there was a connection between spiritual possession and changes in the human body, so he wanted to figure this out, he made some friends in the occult club and still wears its uniform to this day.

When he graduated high school at the top of his classes and went on to college and graduated with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Human Biology and a Minors degree in Sociology also at the top of his class since he figured the two would have some sort of connection, He had gone on to get a job in Forensic science in the Shinjuku P.D and went on to work there for five years, since he was only twenty when he graduated college at twenty years old, of course in the background he was still studying up on spirit possession and their relation to human biology, spirits weren’t common in Shinjuku but they appeared here and there with the Yout family being responsible with exorcising them, of course, Yanaka took no interest in exorcising spirits, since he had no interest in becoming a priest, what he did have interest in is spirits that are born from negative human emotions and because of this his research landed him on Karakura, a place known for spiritual apparitions, he decided to move to the strange place, at his age he had ofcours knew how to cope with his eye-condition, he wasnt worried about it at all. Landing in Karakura he attempted to see if there was a forensic position in the P.D there but unfortunately was not lucky, instead, he took an interest in the forensic science professor position after asking what positions were open, he applied, and with his intelligence and record and confidence he had landed the job as a professor

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Yanaka Youta

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.Youta

Given Name(s):

None

Preferred Name:

Gender & pronouns:

Male, He/Him

Religious Denomination:

None

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Shinjuku Tokyo, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

None

Working Experience (# of years):

5 years

Academic Degree:

Bachelor of Science (B.S.)

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Human Biology

Minors:

Sociology

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

None

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Forensic Science

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. This is usually because other applications stood out more to us, if you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread