IGN (In-Game Name):
RexLobo

Discord Name & Tag:
rexypoo

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Describe your activity on the server:
Since I joined in early 2022, I have been a very active member. I spend at minimum 3 hours daily on the server, but usually spend much longer online. Depending on the day, I have much more free time, which gets devoted to the server. Along with this, I am almost always available on discord if I am needed.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation for applying for KPD is to experience more of what the server has to offer. I have been active on the server for around a year and a half and have taken the time to experience a lot of what it has to offer. During this time, I have joined many factions to experience different types of roleplay and meet new people, but mostly to gain more experience roleplaying with various types of people. While I have been a part of many factions, remaining in them for a few months, the police faction has always been something I have wanted to participate in since I began playing on the server. I decided against applying when I started the server to get more experience, knowing how much work goes into being an officer on the server. Now, I want to take the step forward to join the faction to do what I have wanted to do for a while, but also be able to meet and roleplay with more people and overall experience a whole new aspect of the server.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Most of my knowledge of Police Work comes from interacting with them in game, witnessing them in action, or researching the role. Below is information I have acquired.

Ranks of KPD
Main Division
Commissioner
Captain
Lieutenant
Sargeant
Corporal
Patrol-Officer
Cadet
Detective Division
Detective Superintendent
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Inspector
Detective Constable

Equipment
Pepper Spray - A device accessible to both all of KPD and EMS. It is used to temporarily blind a target for 60 seconds. The effects can be negated by a gas mask. It cannot be mugged.
Breathalizer - A device accessible to all of KPD and EMS. It can used to check how drunk a person is. It cannot be mugged.
Radio - A device both KPD and EMS have to communicate with each other. Must be broken by either a sharp or blunt weapon. It cannot be mugged.
Baton - A melee weapon all officers possess. It can be mugged, has 2 block range, and is a two-hit knock-out weapon
Stun Blaster - A ranged weapon all officers possess. When a shot is successfully hit, targets are stunned for 60 seconds. It has a range of 8 blocks.
Riot Shield - A tool accessible to all officers. In the main hand, it can used to push people out of range and protect from front and side damage. In the off hand, an officer can use offensive devices, but do not have the defensive qualities of a shield. It can be mugged if the officer is unconscious and the officer has proper mug perms. It must be actioned to switch hands.
Handcuffs - A tool all officers have that can be used to restrain someone’s hands. It has one block range
Gas Mask - A tool accessible to all officers to protect them from biological threats. Can be mugged with proper permissions.
Crowbar - A tool accessible to Corporals and above used to pry open doors and containers. It can be mugged with proper permissions.
Tranquilizer - A ranged weapon accessible to sergeants and Detective Inspectors and above. It has two darts ammo, and when a target is hit, they are unconscious for 120 seconds.
Luminol Spray - A tool given to all on-duty officers to identify blood on surfaces. Its unmuggable, but blood can be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide to nullify its effects.
Latex Gloves - Disposable gloves that all on-duty officers have. They prevent fingerprints being left. They are worn by default while on duty.
Body Camera - All on-duty officers have a body camera that is always recording the officer’s actions when out of the station. It can be destroyed with two blunt hits or one stab. All footage is stored in a database.
First-Aid Kit - All on-duty officers carry a small medkit when EMS is not available, and it adds 5 minutes to a bleedout timer.
Fingerprint Scanner - Accessible to all officers to scan a suspects fingerprints to see if they match the sample of fingerprints on a surface/item.

Emergency Hotline
The number to get into contact with both EMS or KPD is 110. These calls are then answered by the proper emergency service. Dangerous calls are responded to by KPD, and if severe enough, KPD must change into riot gear. There are some cases where both KPD and EMS show up to a scene, if there are injured people at the scene.

Detains and Arrests
A person is detained if they are suspected of being involved in a crime and needs to be further questioned.
A person gets arrested when there is enough evidence to convict them of a crime. When someone is arrested, all of their illegal items are taken.

Fines
There are many offenses that are finable, such as jaywalking, loitering, bribery, etc. Along with some fines, items get confiscated. An example is the illegal possession of a ballistic mask or bat, or un-prescribed medication.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
KPD is important to SchoolRP because they keep the town safe. Due to the high crime rate of the town, KPD is tasked with subduing criminals and stopping criminal acts, such as vandalism, assaults, and murder. Without KPD, crime would run unchecked and rampant, and the mortality rate would skyrocket. The threat of police adds a level of realism, as crime is mostly done with the intention of not being caught, and if police presence was not around on the server, then crime would end up being shown all over in public. This allows the server to remain in a healthy spot.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that I must attend training if I am online or I will be punished.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Kure Kaseya

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Female | She/Her

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Masters

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Icelandic, Jin, Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Kure Kaseya is a female who stands at the modest height of 5’8, weighing a meager 130 lbs. Her hair is medium length, reaching her mid back and chest. Its color is jet-black, with a slight wave. Her gaze is soft, peering through slate gray eyes. Her expression remains neutral at most times, with a slight smile to make her seem more approachable. Her tone of voice remains soft and calm at most times, but she can alter the tone to hold more authority if a situation calls for it.

Kure is a very charismatic person. She enjoys interacting with new people and learning more about anyone she comes into contact with. She prefers to listen to others and speaks only when she needs to. As a people watcher, she takes in everything around her and takes note of as much as she can.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, she makes sure to stay as receptive and respectful as possible. She will stay quiet, listen to whatever she needs, and speak when spoken to. She remains as mature as the situation calls for, and remains as calm as possible in the scenario. She will also make it known that she will help anyone around her if they need it, and all they have to do is ask her for assistance.

When in a more casual situation, she is more easygoing and approachable. She comes off as more joyous but remains mature so as to not lose the respect of those around her, and damage the reputation of her job. She is more talkative when the setting is casual, though she still listens twice as much as she speaks.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Kure has a very positive view of teams and co-workers. She knows that a lot can get done as a group and that the position she is applying for requires cooperation. She has a deep sense of loyalty to those she is close to, and she will extend that to her co-workers and team. Kure chooses to listen to her team and give her own thoughts on a situation. If in a leadership role, she will wait until everyone voiced their thoughts and worries and make the most effective course of action she could in the moment, and if she cannot, she will pass leadership onto someone who is more fit, while also taking responsibility for the change in leadership if something goes wrong.

What's your character's backstory?
Kure Kaseya was born in the rural district of Karakura, Japan on May 13, 1991. She was the second child of Suko and Kase Kaseya. After her birth, however, the family moved closer to the main city to make school more accessible for their children. Growing up in Karakura had its ups and downs, as it was a town infested with crime and corruption, but most wouldn’t find their way into those crimes unless they looked. Kure was always warned to stay out of it and remained in her family’s rural home. He and his family spent much time in the fields or bonding otherwise. His parents would often take the kids into the town to buy the necessities, but that was enough to give Kure the urge to make a change.

During her earlier years of school, she strove to be at the top of her class. This desire only grew the more she noticed the corruption as she grew up. This is when she first had her desire to work in the government in hopes of bringing change. However, she knew that studying in the same environment that she wanted to change was not for the best. Following her first two years of university in Karakura, she moved to Kyoto for a better environment to learn, remaining in school until she was 25.

Once she completed her education, she pursued a career as a judge on the mainland, becoming a district judge in Kyoto, where she studied. For seven years, she remained as a judge in Kyoto, ruling over many cases. However, she grew homesick and moved back to Karakura. During her transition period back to her hometown, she worked at Karakura Community College as a professor for a year before resuming her duties as a judge in Karakura.

As a judge in karakura, she worked fairly close to the officers, writing warrants for the KPD along with ruling over cases of criminals that were captured. This side of the criminal justice system drew her attention more as she helped the police over time. She remained as a judge for another year before resigning, wanting to take her chances in the police force.

General Knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
You cannot legally own a pocket knife in Karakura.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
1. Paracetamol
2. Cough Syrup
3. Eye Patch
4. Bandaids
5. Wooden Cane

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would first make sure my co-worker was actually abusing an inmate and not fighting an inmate who was trying to escape. After being sure that they were harming an inmate, I would make sure my bodycam was on and would then approach the co-worker. I would break the two up and make sure the inmate was secure in the cell before telling off my co-worker for what they said. I then would ask what they thought they were doing and why. I would already have some evidence on the bodycam, but their confession would also be enough. Afterward, I would tell them not to do it again, but also submit the evidence to my higher-ups so they can properly deal with my co-worker.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I were to see my co-worker being assaulted, I would immediately radio for backup and inform them of the threat and that I was going to help. I would then look around to see if there were any more possible threats before approaching my co-worker with my taser in hand. I would then tell them to back away from the co-worker and to get on the wall. If they were to listen, I would wait for the backup I called and make sure my co-worker was safe, checking their wounds. If the attacker did not listen and I knew it was safe to, I would tase them and handcuff them, then check my co-worker to see if they were safe.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If I found out my co-worker was corrupt and helping a criminal organization, I would gather as much evidence as I could. I would make sure it was irrefutable and unarguable, and before I submitted it to my higher-ups. However, before reporting, I would try to tell them to stop and turn over a new leaf. However, this would just be to gather more evidence of them either admitting their wrongs or denying it entirely, which at that point the evidence would prove them wrong. I would then turn everything over to my higher-ups to deal with however they saw fit.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If a criminal was trying to bribe me as a way to get out of their crime, I would quickly shut it down. After denying the money, I would give them a fine, as it is a finable offense. Following the fine being given, I would then continue the rest of the stop, and most likely arrest them as there wouldn’t be much reason else for them to bribe if not to get out of an arrest. If the original crime wasn’t worth being arrested for, I would let them off with the fine after they answered any questions I may have had for them.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

Alternative Roles
-
While we did enjoy reading through your application, we decided to deny
this application due to the fact that you possess several other faction roles
and we do not wish for you to sacrifice that faction worktime for this one.
Feel free to re-apply in the future, though!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread