1696808057318.png

What is your Minecraft username?:
UhmMoe.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
skm8747.

How old are you? (Optional):
Sixteen.

What is your time zone?:
United States of America, and my timezone is MDT.

Describe your activity on the server:
As of currently, I have been consistently logging on at least 1 hour a day at the very least. As far as my current activity goes for being online and the time frames I’m available: MDT 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Monday through Thursday; MDT 2:00 PM - 12:00 PM, Friday through Sunday. Things out of the server that restrict my activity are; School and extracurriculars, work, and mental health! Currently, I am a part of the community team (SRP) Event-Team, and as it goes for in-character factions: I am a part of KPD and College football and hoping to be a Shopkeeper. Through my three accounts (Butterolls, UhmMoe, AntiLobo), I manage the playtime quite well, I try my best to make sure their reputation is kept above par and often try my best to patch wounds rather than worsen them!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, and I am completely obliged by this rule.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Butterolls | Police “Asha Silvija” | Grade-10 “Bradley Ramirez”
UhmMoe | College-Football B “Jordan Vuitton” | Adult “Yoshiro Parker”
AntiLobo | Fox “Pickle” | Grade-10 “Yaeko Komorebi”

1696807964906.png

Discord invite?:
N/A, Currently in the making.

What shop are you applying for?:
Shizukesa

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I would like to become a shopkeeper because of the overall experience, I was once given a glimpse and a description of the “Shopkeeper” experience, and it’s something I’m genuinely interested in. Though as of now my motivation stems from different areas, the greatest or rather one that shines brightest to me is to familiarize myself with something so close but yet so far. The thought of a new role completely different from things that I’ve tapped into might discourage most but exploring new waters is something that I thrive in and would never shy from. Organization and communication are things that I believe I thrive in and when looking at the shopkeeper role from an outside perspective I see these as one of the most important parts. When it comes to the shop itself, I have never seen nor heard of something like this being implemented, and correct me if I’m wrong, but I would love to see it. Currently, we do not have an Art Gallery building on the map. However, it's not used (To my knowledge) and to see something intertwine with the new furniture plugin which in my eyes makes something like this possible would also be a plus to appreciate the intricacies of running a business. When it comes to the rules of this role I am fine and have no issues, and despite the 12 quota minimum, I believe that I will be able to meet this quota without fuss, as is, restaurants are a sought out shop throughout the player base, as its something that promotes roleplay scenarios I believe this is the best option.

My overall experience in my real life has also led me down this path to apply for shopkeeper a second time. My mother is a business owner herself and she is my motivation for doing most of the things I do, when I ask her about her job she says it is something that you can’t predict what is going to happen next, something that although it might be hard at times yes, though if you fix your situation and get everyone organized and communicate proficiently things go smoothly. Taking a step back and even sometimes stepping up to help her has given me the time to appreciate the intricacies of running a business. I've seen firsthand how important it is to maintain a balance between being hands-on and delegating tasks effectively, with trust playing a big factor as well.

My mother's experiences have taught me valuable lessons about the challenges and rewards, the give and takes, and the overall compromise of entrepreneurship. I've learned about the significance of customer service, inventory management, financial responsibility, and the need to adapt to changing market conditions. Furthermore, these insights have not only deepened my understanding of the business world but have also fueled my passion for becoming a shopkeeper regardless of it being on the server. During my previous application, although it was denied for good reason I still sought out the shopkeeper role, with the new gained valuable feedback and insights into the requirements and expectations of the position. I have taken on myself a learning experience, and I have since taken steps to further develop the skills and knowledge needed to excel in this role.

I firmly believe that my: combination of real-life experiences and visual indirect/direct ln game, my desire to learn and grow, and my dedication to delivering exceptional service make me a strong candidate for the shopkeeper position. In conclusion, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the server in the business portion, as I've witnessed business thrive through dedication and hard work I plan to put my all in as well.

I enjoy the opportunity to re-apply for the faction and I look forward to the possibility of joining your faction as a shopkeeper and applying the lessons I've learned from both my personal life and feedback and indirect/direct learning to create a thriving and customer-focused restaurant environment. Thank you for considering my application.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
Logo?:
SRP LOGO copy.gif

Discord?:
Within my shop’s discord server, I would establish a dedicated section where players and artists can come together: Generate themes for the months, bounce ideas off each other, showcase their portfolios, and share their ongoing projects. Furthermore, I would like to take inspiration from many tailoring servers and offer artist services for commission. Players can request personalized art pieces, whether it's character illustrations, in-game artwork, or any other creative endeavor.

To incorporate smoother interactions, I would assign each artist their own channel, though a format will be an issue, I would still like it to host their personality. Lastly, to make it simpler for my artists and give them less of a stress/hassle I would like to implement a structured ticket system for requests, where a thread is created and it becomes simple for the artist and the players can easily connect with the right artists for their specific requests. Additionally, you can encourage artists to host art-related events, such as live streaming their creative processes, conducting art challenges, or offering tutorials to foster a sense of community and learning.

Idea?:
The overall Idea of the “Art Gallery Restaurant” stems from and embodies the harmonious blending of my appreciation of fine cuisine with the celebration of all the different art styles. In this unique dining environment, guests are immersed in an atmosphere filled with creativity and a place where the walls serve as dynamic canvases for a rotating collection of local artists' work, including paintings, sculptures, and multimedia installations. The dining area will be greeting whilst the players walk in and a wall to their right divides them from the actual gallery where people can do as they like and roam for perhaps their art. This art-inspired setting elevates the dining experience, with each dish on the menu meticulously crafted to reflect the colors, textures, and themes of specific art pieces. The interior design is thoughtfully curated to enhance the overall artistic ambiance, with a white backdrop complimented by different assortments of lighting, decor, and seating arrangements all chosen to showcase the artwork. Patrons are encouraged to engage with the art through informative displays and interactive elements, fostering a deeper connection with the artists and their work. Beyond this, the restaurant aims to actively support and promote local artists, creating a sense of community and collaboration. Art-themed events and exhibitions further immerse guests in the creative and cultural richness of the space, all while enjoying a high-quality culinary experience that complements the artistic theme. In essence, the Art Gallery Restaurant invites diners to savor not only delicious meals but also the beauty and creativity of local artistry.

Interior:
Upon entering, guests are greeted by an open and airy dining area adorned with a rotating collection of local artists' work. The walls act as a dynamic gallery, showcasing a diverse range of art styles, from contemporary paintings and sculptures to multimedia installations. A wall separates the two sides of the building, The lighting is carefully curated to highlight each piece, casting a soft and inviting glow that enhances the overall ambiance.
The seating is a combination of comfortable booths and tables with artis****, custom-made chairs that not only provide a cozy dining experience but also serve as functional art pieces themselves, they make a statement and though they are meant to be chairs they aren’t meant to be regular, they are meant to prove a statement. Tables may feature art-inspired tabletops, perhaps custom-made with their own twist of creativity onto, and the subtle incorporation of artistic elements in every detail, from tableware to menus, creates a cohesive and immersive experience.

The bar area is a focal point, featuring a mesmerizing art-themed backdrop and a skilled mixologist crafting artistic ****tails. Behind the bar, shelves display an array of premium spirits and locally sourced ingredients with colors and tags for direction, as well as reinforcing the connection between art and culinary creativity. Throughout the space, there are interactive touchscreens or QR codes on tables that allow diners to explore information about the artists and their work, even giving players the chance to join the server for their own artwork to be either published or created, thus fostering a deeper appreciation for the local art scene. Live art demonstrations, workshops, or art-related events can be hosted in a designated area to engage guests further.
The overall ambiance is one of sophistication and creativity, where patrons can savor artistically inspired dishes from the menu while surrounded by a captivating array of visual art. Combining culinary excellence and artistic immersion makes this “Art Gallery Restaurant” a unique and memorable destination for art enthusiasts and food connoisseurs.

:

Exterior:
The overall exterior of our “Art Gallery Restaurant” is a vibrant canvas colorful but well-put-together space that reflects the artistic spirit hosted within its walls. A striking, artistically designed sign welcomes patrons with a bold display of our name and logo, while large windows offer enticing glimpses of the captivating artwork adorning our interior. An eye-catching mural or outdoor art installation graces our walls, serving as a dynamic focal point that underscores our commitment to creativity. We've carefully selected a harmonious color palette that complements the art and interior decor, while artistic lighting adds a touch of magic during the evening. With outdoor seating and inviting furnishings, our exterior beckons guests to dine al fresco amidst the artistic ambiance. As you approach our uniquely designed entrance, you'll feel the artistic energy and excitement that awaits within our Art Gallery Restaurant.
Interior:

Events?:
Advertisement 1
- Grand Opening Event: "Join us for an unforgettable evening of culinary artistry and visual inspiration at the Grand Opening of the Art Gallery Restaurant! Indulge in artistically crafted dishes inspired by local artwork and enjoy live art demonstrations. Date: [Grand Opening Date] | Time: [Event Start Time].

Advertisement 2 - Art Showcase Event: "Experience the fusion of fine dining and local artistry at our Art Showcase Event! Join us for an exclusive evening featuring the work of [Local Artist's Name]. Enjoy a special menu inspired by the artist's creations and engage with the artist in a live Q&A session. Date: [Event Date] | Time: [Event Start Time].
Advertisement 3 - Local Artist Spotlight: "Discover the talent of our local artists at the Art Gallery Restaurant! This month, we're proud to feature the stunning artwork of [Artist's Name]. Come dine amidst their captivating creations and enjoy a 10% discount on your meal. The exhibit runs from [Start Date] to [End Date]. Don't miss this opportunity to savor art with every bite!"

Who will be your shopkeeper character?:

• What's your character's full name?:
"Chikaki Tojo"
  • How old is your character (if accepted)?:
"I'm currently 42."
  • What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
"I am male, and I go by He/Him"

• Please select your highest academic role :
"My Highest academic role is Master, I was following through and have experience in my previous major which I finished was Business accounting at UIBS, otherwise known as United International Business Schools before I switched over to Culinary major, at Southern Maine Community College in the United States."
  • What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
"I speak Icelandic and Japanese."

What will you sell in your shop?:
Though these lists aren't finalized, these are the groups of food and drinks that I plan to sell, with as well the art canvases. This is again not finalized and is open to change.
1696806080302.png
1696806208533.png
Potential Custom Items.
SRP Customs copy.jpg
How many employees do you plan to have?:
1/1
| Shopkeeper: The shopkeeper (Me) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including managing staff issues, ensuring quality service, maintaining stock issues, and maintaining the artistic theme and ambiance of the establishment. They are also involved in decision-making related to the menu, art displays, and promotions.

2/2 | Manager: The manager or even superintendent assists the shopkeeper in supervising the restaurant's operations. They handle administrative tasks, such as scheduling staff, managing inventory, and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations. Managers also work closely with the kitchen staff and front-of-house team to maintain efficient service.

0/12 | Waitress/Waiter: These people are responsible for showing off our hospitality, creativity, and dining experience. During the shifts, these people will wait for individuals to walk in before seating them at tables, where they will then be given a canvas followed by a menu. Though in specifics: they greet and seat guests, take orders, serve food and beverages, answer questions about the menu, and ensure that guests have a memorable dining experience. They also handle billing and process payments.

0/? | Artist: The artist role may not be a full-time position but can involve collaborating with the restaurant on creating a curious but enjoyable environment for everyone, the artwork they create for the space will be shown throughout the area. This role may also include hosting art-related events, such as workshops or exhibitions, to engage the community.

Give three examples of Adverts:

Art & Dining Experience:
  • Headline: "Elevate Your Senses!"
  • Description: "Discover a symphony of flavors and creativity at our Art Gallery Restaurant. Savor delectable dishes inspired by local artworks while dining amidst captivating masterpieces. Join us for an unforgettable art and dining experience!"
Monthly Art Showcase:
  • Headline: "Celebrate Local Talent!"
  • Description: "This month, we proudly feature the incredible artwork at our Art Gallery Restaurant. Immerse yourself in a world of visual wonder as you dine, and enjoy a 15% discount on your meal. Don't miss the chance to dine with art!"
Special Event - Art & Wine Night:
  • Headline: "Sip, Savor, and Create!"
  • Description: "Is this thing on. . . OH- Join us for an enchanting evening of Art & Wine at the Art Gallery Restaurant. Enjoy a selection of wines paired with artistically inspired dishes. Participate in a live painting session with local artists and take home your masterpiece!"

Rules & Regulations of your shop?:
Customer's Regulations.
1. There will be no mask policy implemented. Individuals who wear masks and enter the shop will be turned away, expectations include religious matters and medical reasons. This is to protect the customers inside the storm from panic and feeling uneasy at any given time, as well as a protection effort for the shop's workers. Security will guide you out if you refuse to take off your mask.
2. There will be no commotion and or disturbance for no apparent reason. This includes: Yelling, starting a panic and or uproar, fighting the residents/guests of the shop, and lastly no instigating the fire.
3. Refunding requests will be denied upon asking. There will be no trading of items as well.
4. Follow the rules and terminology of SRP.

Employee Conduct.
1. Do not serve those in masks, unless as said, they have given a medical reason and proof of that reason, and or lastly religious matters.
2. Log all payments onto the website, if you are found keeping payments and not sticking to conduct you will be punished.
3. Do not steal from the shop's Inventory, the inventory and amount sold will be checked after every shift. If you are caught stealing, it will lead to a greater punishment.
4. Be respectful to everyone. This includes customers and your co-workers, if you are found ruining this hospitality rule you will be punished.
5. Follow the rules and terminology of RPH.

Additional notes about your application:
If accepted, I would like to change the name and location of the shop. (1275 17 818)

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread