KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

vet.png
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

ktysani.

What is your discord username?
souljagirl6969

Describe your activity on the server:
If I'm being completely honest, my activity has been erratic lately because I haven't been a part of any faction, I recently resigned from my role as shopkeeper, and my activity has been declining. That being said, I think that when I join a faction, I tend to be more active and maintain my activity much more! In addition, I've been on this server for around 4 years now, taking on roles like Head College Professor to Head Physicist! I consider myself a very devoted user on the server because I consistently join factions and intend to continue doing so. I am confident that if I join a faction like EMS, my activity will grow greatly because I am active in roleplaying, EMS, factions, and so on! To summarize, I've experimented with a wide range of roleplaying aspects, including sports teams, EMS, teaching, and others. Overall, my experience on the server has allowed me to develop a diverse skill set and adaptability in various roles. I believe that joining EMS would not only enhance my activity but also provide me with new opportunities to contribute and engage with the community once again!!

What is your timezone?:
KST: Korean Standard Time.
GMT +6.

List your current and past applications:

Age 18 Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Nurse Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Nurse Application x2 (ACCEPTED)
Lawyer GOVERNMENT (ACCEPTED)
Lawyer GOVERNMENT x2 (ACCEPTED)
School Nurse (ACCEPTED)
College Professor (ACCEPTED)
Sign Language (JSL) (ACCEPTED)
Account hacked (ACCEPTED)
EMS Psychiatrist Application (ACCEPTED)
Shopkeeper Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Doctor Application [DENIED]
KPD application [DENIED]
AUFFALLEN Shop Application [DENIED]

List your current roles on the server:
Grade 12. ! ‍⬛ ྀི woho!!!

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have a lot of roleplaying experience, ranging from EMS to lawyer, college professor, and school nurse. All of my roleplaying experiences taught me a lot about roleplaying and how to do it properly! This has been going on for more than four years, so I've gained a thorough awareness of roleplaying skills. I've learned how to properly represent numerous characters, adapt to different characters, and interact with other players genuinely and engagingly. These experiences have not only honed my roleplaying skills but also taught me the importance of teamwork, communication, and problem-solving within a roleplay setting. Roleplaying has also helped me develop excellent improvisational abilities since I frequently had to think on my feet and make rapid decisions to move the tale along. In addition, I've developed a stronger understanding of storytelling and character development, both of which are essential components of a fascinating roleplay experience at SchoolRP!!! Overall, my roleplaying experience has been quite beneficial, improving both my creative and interpersonal skills. Furthermore, DetailRP is one of the most critical things to know when roleplaying. I host college classes, and I utilize DetailRP to make them more interesting. To put it bluntly, I use DetailRP to interact with my pupils and deal with issues even in EMS, as a Head Psychiatrist! My DetailRP has increased dramatically as I've worked as a psychiatrist, a school nurse, and finally as a college professor. Detail RP, which entails chronicling every action or thing I do in SRP, is something I've always enjoyed doing. In addition to strengthening my creative talents and interpersonal skills, DetailRP has aided me in boosting my interactions with students and navigating numerous obstacles.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation of applying is the NEWWWW role!! VETERINARIAN DEPARTMENT! Well, to begin, I love EMS so much, and this new department has piqued my interest even more, I LOVEEE animals so much, and the ability to be able to treat them and provide care for them is incredibly fulfilling to me. I have always had a passion for animals and their well-being, and becoming a veterinarian would allow me to combine my love for medicine with my love for animals. I am excited about the opportunity to make a difference in their lives and contribute to their overall health and happiness. Additionally, working in the veterinarian department would provide me with new challenges and opportunities for growth, allowing me to expand my knowledge and skills in a specialized field that aligns with my personal interests!!

Which role are you applying for?
Doctor but VETERINARIAN DEPARTMENT!

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have a lot of knowledge of hospital work; however, I will not go in-depth. Here's an overview.

Hospital Director:
A hospital's director (aka alex's job!) oversees and manages each department, making sure that everyone is doing their jobs and that the staff members are qualified to conduct any medical tasks. Directors also make last-minute decisions.

Clinical Manager:
The normal activities that take place inside the hospital are evaluated by the clinical manager, regardless of whether they are related to medical or other outpatient concerns. They also assist in the recruitment and training of new staff. They are sometimes referred to as the right-hand directors' people because of how much they assist the director. They also make appointments for the patients.

Clinical Lead:
The clinical lead is in charge of new hospital staff orientation. They evaluate the applicants to determine whether they are fully qualified to take on the role of EMS since they are the ones who test the candidates to become EMS faculty. Additionally, they make sure that each trainee receives training and information on how to carry out their daily tasks.

Surgeon:
A surgeon is a doctor or medical professional who focuses specifically on surgery. Operative procedures are used to cure illness, and wounds, or to replace or repair damaged bodily parts like bones or organs. Their main duty is to perform surgical procedures or surgeries on an animal or on a section of the human body.

Doctor:
Doctors' use of the knowledge they learned throughout their training to diagnose and treat patients is equally crucial. Aside from treating ailments, doctors will also do MRI scans, x-rays, and other treatments. Doctors are accountable for their patient's health and well-being as well as for upholding their ethical standards. People will seek them out when they require assistance, and we will be able to guide them to the most appropriate resources.

Psychiatrist:
Psychiatrists evaluate every patient's mental and physical symptoms, as well as their worries, and then they lead them along the path to wellness by offering a treatment plan. Psychiatrists are medical professionals with a focus on mental health. They also offer psychological therapy and prescription drugs. The patient relies on the medical expert to guide them on the proper route to getting healthy and disease-free; therefore, the duty of a psychiatrist is considered seriously.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Of course.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yeah, I agree.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Yujin Jeonghee

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, she/her.

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
Yujin's profound passion for animals has led her on an astonishing journey. Her journey began with a passionate pursuit of environmental studies and ended in her desire to become a veterinarian. During her college years, she immersed herself in the world of animal shelters, discovering a deep affection for animal welfare that fueled her interest in veterinary care. Yujin then decided to pursue a master's degree in animal science, concentrating on veterinary sciences. Throughout her academic career, she actively participated in internships at veterinary clinics, gaining firsthand knowledge in the care of a wide range of animals. Her resilience grew as she witnessed the effects of veterinarian intervention on the animals and their caretakers. She is now ready to go on to the next stage of her career, having built a solid foundation in environmental studies, animal science, and practical veterinary experience. Her one-of-a-kind journey has transformed her into a tender-hearted and determined woman, set to make important contributions to animal welfare in her future role as a veterinarian.

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Yujin earned a bachelor's degree in animal science, with a focus on veterinary sciences. She is now prepared to apply to veterinary school and realize her ambition of becoming a veterinarian.

Character’s Nationality:
Vietnamese.

Character’s Marital Status:
Single.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English, Vietnamese, Korean, and JSL!

Backstory (100+ Words)
Yujin Jeonghee has always had an affection for animals, starting from her years in a community that embraced both Vietnamese and American traditions. After following the path, she decided to focus on learning how to provide care for pets! Her journey took her to animal shelters, where she not only helped animals find loving homes but also developed connections with them. Driven by her desire to do more, Yujin pursued studies in animal care and health during her college years. This positive experience motivated her to pursue a master's degree to deepen her knowledge further. While studying, Yujin gained hands-on experience in care by working at animal hospitals. Now, at 36 years old, she finds herself at a juncture in life. Yujin is preparing herself for the step of attending a specialized school to become a veterinarian. Yujin's path, from nurturing animals to studying their well-being and providing assistance when needed, has shaped her into a devoted individual. She eagerly looks forward to making an impact on the lives of animals as she fulfills her dream of becoming a veterinarian in the future.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

She chose this focus because during her time in veterinary school, she developed a deep fascination for unique little tiny pets. Yujin believes that by specializing in animal medicine, she can make a significant impact on the conservation and well-being of these often misunderstood creatures. Additionally, she is passionate about educating others on the importance of preserving biodiversity and hopes to inspire future generations to appreciate and protect all forms of life.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Yujin Jeonghee pursued her passion for animals rather than attending medical school. After completing degrees in animal science and veterinary sciences, she spent her time interning at veterinary clinics. There are no medical residencies for humans, only a heart full of love for our animal companions.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
N/A, just interships!

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
N/A.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

She has pink, gorgeous hair that d****s loosely about her shoulders. Her eyes are a stunning shade of emerald green, filled with friendliness and curiosity. She is small, but emanates strength and perseverance. What genuinely distinguishes her is the genuine warmth that radiates from her, pulling others in like a magnet. Her contagious grin and kind personality make her unforgettable to anyone who encounters her.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, they are one of the most caring and passionate people to exist, they treat everyone with respect and dedicate plenty of time to doing so, they are so caring and is loved by many of people just by the first sight, when you see someone and you're like oh my gosh!! She looks so cute. Yeah, that is the type of person she is, always radiating kindness and compassion. She goes above and beyond to ensure the well-being of animals under her care, providing them with the best medical attention and nurturing environment possible. Off duty, she continues to demonstrate her love for animals by volunteering at local animal shelters and participating in community outreach programs to educate others about responsible pet ownership. Her dedication and genuine love for animals make her a role model for aspiring veterinarians and an inspiration to those around her.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
She works better with others; she's a people person! She enjoys engaging with a variety of individuals and excels in social settings. Her cheerful personality and ability to connect with others make her an ideal team member.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Just be a lovely vet who cares for the pets of Karakua!

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Others see her as warm, engaging, and sympathetic. They perceive her as someone who is always eager to help others and goes above and beyond for both animals and people. However, she may see herself as someone who still has a lot to learn and improve on. She may believe she falls short of her own standards at times, despite the great influence she has on others.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread