Bug fixes & New features
3rd September 2021
- The appending messages plugin has been completed and made available for donators with the rank RichKid and above. [CLICK HERE]
- We have finally fixed our grading issue with a brand-new custom plugin created by our developer Tippie_ [CLICK HERE]
- The forums has been completely updated to a new version of xenforo & all staff (including community teams) have their own forum roles.
- We now have a trello board with live updates for server changes, updates & expansions [CLICK HERE]
- Houses around Karakura have be re-built to better fit the style of theme of the server.
- Karakura's forest has gone through a large re-work with new trees and cabins being introduced.
- We've now made Shrine an official faction as we acknowledge the monastery and religions to be a large part of Karakura. [CLICK HERE]
- We have re-added the Family Store as a 'social hotspot' to encourage players to venture out of spawn.
- Player housing availability has largely increased, creating over 50 new apartments for players to claim, alongside more to come in an upcoming project located by the business park.
COMMUNITY TEAM UPDATES
- Players can now apply for a third language under Character Authorisation. [CLICK HERE]
- The Discord partnership programme has been brought back and made active again. [CLICK HERE]
- Lore team are working on pushing out more town lore regarding Karakura & the School.
SCHOOL FACTION UPDATES
- Professor & Teacher member caps have been upped to 30 instead of 25.
- ALL school faculty have been moved into one lounge to encourage more roleplay.
- College have progressed their first 50 students to College Master this month.
- Elevators have been added for faculty / students accompanied by them.
- Caretaker & Chefs now have their own uniforms to wear during school hours.
- Selected Qualified Teachers+ can now train newly accepted applicants.
- Club leaders can no longer pass ownership of their club to prevent unsuitable candidates; application formats have been created for people wishing to run a pre-existing clubs. [CLICK HERE]
- Council now runs off of an activity point system to reward councillors for their activity.
- Councillors now have their own block lockers, eliminating the need for a second detention room door.
- Clubs have an activity requirement where they must host a minimum of 2 activities per month.
- Council presidents now have access to their respective intercom system.
CITY FACTION UPDATES
- The Hospital's pharmacy has been completed re-booted.
- An official post has been made for the Hospital's equipment/medication legality requirements. [CLICK HERE]
- Hospital staff attires have been updated.
- The 'Nurse' role has been brought back to the Hospital.
- Hospital & Police faction have been separated once again due to previous management issues.
- IC Communication channels have been created for Hospital & Police factions.
- Court cases have been made available for those who have proper reasoning, the fee is ¥100,000 per case.
- A new payment system for bails has been added for Police to avoid mass amounts of money cylcing back into the economy.
- Police sentence guidelines are due to be changed this month.
- The Dojo has been moved to the Monastery.
- Shrine / Monastery has been been made a faction.
- Small paychecks have been added for Shrine staff to encourage activity.
- Shrine staff now have their own training guide.
- Shrine roles have been updated.
- Black Market Dealers are limited to two character changes whilst occupying the role.
- Reduced all unnecessary spray areas and replaced them with newer ones.
- Bloodsucker Masks have been removed from the weapon profiles
- Naginatas & Kurikara Katanas are now the only weapons able to slice a Kama in half.
- Black Market room signs have been re-added with proper protection.
- The weapon profiles have been completely re-done.
- Crime's previous hotpot (The c****) will soon be moved elsewhere.
- Governors now hold the role of 'Bailiff' during court cases.
- Reporters now have their own application section on the forums.
- Government workers & Reporters now have a paycheck.
- Karakura News now have a news station managed by the Head Reporter.
- The organization roster has been re-added to the Town Discord. [CLICK HERE]
^ KimiNoUso has been promoted to Owner
^ Tippie_ has been promoted to Senior Administrator
^ Minobu has been promoted to Senior Administrator
^ Prosthettics has been promoted to Administrator
^ ryahb has been promoted to Administrator
^ toranekos has been promoted to Moderator
^ itsmariav has been promoted to Moderator
^ demurity has been brought on as Trial Moderator
Loooper and oph have resigned from their positions as Senior Administrators, we thank them for their time and effort whilst on the team. We wish them luck on their future endeavours.