Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
1672251738241.pngPLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
Frankuccine

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I've only been banned once, and this happened almost a year ago. Since then I have not been banned, nor do I intend to, I was warned once for spamming and have yet to been banned again— I learned about how bad of a mistake I made and got unbanned after making my second appeal for Malicious Behavior. It was a stupid mistake, a misunderstanding (in my opinion) that I will not be repeated, and I have learned my lesson from that incident. The person who made those mistakes in the past and I are not the same. I believe that most people do not perceive me in that light, which makes me happy. However, you are free to pass judgment on whatever you want. I’m still trying to change every day and to become a better person, and I think that should be taken into account while reading my application. This ban is still something I think about every week, it’s not something I take lightly at all and I can guarantee this will NEVER happen again.

Again, I am trying to make my reputation better, by trying to join other factions and trying to make my Roleplay better.

Discord Tag:
Frankie!#6485

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
My timezone is BST / GMT and I’m from Portugal.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a pretty active person on SchoolRP. I get on every day, whether it is from one account, or another, I always seem to get at least two hours of playtime per day, though normally that is closer to 6 or more hours, especially on weekends. Since I have two roles that require a lot of activity (High-School Councillor, College Male Basketball Co-Captain, and as of more recently, Professor), and besides this, also work for about three shops, being one of the higher-ups for one of them, therefore also being responsible for openings sometimes.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for Governor.

What is your motivation for applying?:
OOC MOTIVATION:
For a few months, I’ve been thinking of applying for something in the Town faction, whether it is owning a business, or being a government worker. From what I saw, from other people’s perspectives… the roles of Judge and Governor were the ones that caught my attention for being fun to play as, but Judge didn’t stand out to me as much as Governor. Judge for me is fun since you get to take care of several tasks, like being responsible for Warrants, Criminals trials, Law Suits, and distributing ID's to the citizens. As you may have guessed, Governor was not my first option, however, since I have been banned last year… getting accepted into other factions has been really difficult, so I want to start off fresh / “clean” again, my motivation is definitely to show everyone that the ban that is in my past, doesn’t define who I am today. But of course, I’m not applying for Governor just because “it’s easier to apply than the others”. Not at all. I can say I have looked over these roles in the past and sincerely thought about applying but never had the courage to do so. So here I am! Before Governor, I applied for Judge, and I can definitely say maybe Judge wasn't the right position for me, since I didn't choose the correct character for it either, I think. Now though, having a character that will definitely fit the role is also making my will to apply, grow.

Ever since the Government faction was introduced it was one of those factions that really caught my eye, and I thought of applying for it several times, but never got into it until recently, when I started looking at those factions that I 'put to the side' thinking there were more interesting positions to apply for as a player. However, since I have the much will to grow, I decided to start small and apply for other factions so I could have bigger chances and more experience to apply for these, and after a while, I can also say that this faction is one that I currently like even more rather than others.

IC MOTIVATION:
"My main motivation for applying for Governor here, is the fact that this is basically the Job I have always had the pride to do. I studied Law as well as Political Science and worked as a Judge in my past at London. It's something I always took pride in doing since I am following my parents' roots, those that I was always meant to follow. Now, even though I never worked as a Governor, I have the knowledge to put into it, since not only I was taught so in my studies, but also had my parents, specifically my father who was also a Governor at the UK."

"Besides this, other motivations that are not related to studies, or personal interests, are that I moved in to this city to finally meet my sister after some years, and I'm looking forward to fixing our family issues, as well as helping her / our family with whatever is needed."

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have read these in the past and reread them a few other times before making this application to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I already had a good understanding before, but now I’m sure I know everything.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I definitely want to further develop this character, that much is certain. He is very unlike any of my other characters in terms of personality. He is more serious than the average Karakurian, but also quieter and more reflective. He uses his words carefully and gives his actions a lot of thought before engaging in them. I'm prepared to tweak his lore and possibly even his demeanor to make him work as a Governor (even though I think It's already pretty much incorporated into it nicely). I want to improve my roleplaying abilities, and this is one method I plan to achieve it since I believe I already have the necessary roleplay skills to develop it further
Being relatively new to Karakura, not many people are familiar with Joshua, who has an interesting personality. Even though he is a reserved individual, he nevertheless wants to learn more about the area and get to know more people, particularly those who are connected to his field of study - I suppose you could call them work colleagues. He wants to meet people who share his interests because he loves his profession and wants to reduce crime in the city. He wants the people of Karakura to recognize him as a trustworthy person they can turn to with any problems, at the very least as a Governor. He will show enthusiasm for his work, as well as for trying to make the city a better place for everyone, trying to enforce laws that are beneficial for the citizens, as well as serving others when necessary.
As a result, I am quite eager to join a new faction in order to expand my social circle, have some fun, and gain some experience in a fresh role that will help me develop as a roleplayer over time.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
In SchoolRP, governors operate in a manner that is unquestionably a little different from governors in the real world.
As far as I'm aware, on SchoolRP, governors are mostly in charge of monitoring criminal proceedings (both private and public), as well as issuing IDs and occasionally giving statements in front of the public. They are instructed to maintain objectivity throughout trials, to keep things friendly and moving forward at a specific pace, to watch out for any possible conflicts of interest, and to have the judges of the supreme court present and listening at all times. If a certain member of the jury isn't there, another person may fill in to make sure the work is done as effectively as possible.

Governors are elected politicians who are responsible for advocating and upholding state law, primarily on a particular branch, in real life and possibly in SchoolRP as well (I'm not sure). However, governors can frequently be found in charge of a number of areas that require leadership, like legislation pertaining to agriculture and state insurance. They can even hold other roles like secretary of state. Furthermore, governors are often only permitted to hold office for a maximum of four years. While a mayor is essentially the "leader" of a certain city, the governor has authority over the entire state because the laws they will be enacting apply not only to that city but to many others as well that are part of that same state.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I am aware of this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, of course.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am aware.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have and I agree to follow the rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I am available most of the time. Only if something that is out of my control happens OOCly I will not be available, but this should only occur in very rare occasions. I will try my best on holding trials and will even do more even if my quota is complete (if my time allows me to do so, which I'm almost sure it will).

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Joshua Bell

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Bell

Current age:

Date of birth:
“I was born on the 5th of September of 1987.”

Academic Degree:
“I graduated with a Criminal Justice PHD at University Of Cambridge, took a Master in Law and Political Science, and also was a part of several other smaller courses, even ones that aren't related to Law and or Government, such as art studies. I also studied Sociology and Psychology as minors.”

Major(s):
Criminology and Political Science

Minor(s):
Sociology and Psychology

Work experience:
“Before finishing my studies, I was a part of the Supreme Court in London for some years. After doing so, I started working as a judge in Tokyo, where I worked for almost 3 years before finally moving to Karakura.”

Political background:
“I've always been really interested in politics. For those who don't know me, I'm from the United Kingdom, where the political system is very different from the one in Karakura and forces the majority of people to follow the laws at a young age. Given how rigid politics are in our nation (especially after the addition of a recent politic movement that essentially made the country's businesses die down a little), you need to be well-versed in them. Although I wasn't very interested in it when I was younger and I wasn't particularly interested in how it operated in the UK, I was interested in how it operated properly in many other Asian and European nations. I began to understand the reasons why some aspects of Asian culture and governance functioned the way they did. Seeing the corrupt ideals of my country, I chose to switch to the government elsewhere…
Therefore, as soon as I finished my education and became aware of the icy and harsh reality I was experiencing because of the government, I made the decision to go to a nation where I could actually advance human rights and where I wouldn't be living under a dictatorship. A place where my studies can be used to actually help people by solving many issues in the city, the main one being criminality.”

Nationality & born location:
“I am British, therefore I was born in England... more specifically, London, I lived there for a couple of years."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
“I’m natural from London, so my native language is English, however, I studied Japanese for a long period of time, and I'm very familiar with it."

Criminal record:
"Clean record. Never was arrested or fined on either of the countries I lived in."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“Because of the experience I've had working with a variety of people, including all kinds of citizens from criminals to serial killers, and because I know when to make the right decisions. I believe my past and present work experience make me an exceptional fit for this job. I listen to all sides of the narrative without making any conclusions about whether or not I know the persons involved. While I'd like to think that my viewpoint is important, so do everyone else's. I firmly believe that everyone has certain motives for the decisions they make in various circumstances. I've personally learned from past mistakes to always consider before I speak or act. As a result of my travels, I have observed a wide variety of individuals leading a wide variety of lives. I want to provide everyone with the best opportunities possible. In addition, I believe that all of my degrees have given me a lot of experience, and they have all really benefited my studies.”

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

I've decided to keep this application PENDING as we're currently full on slots for this position.

Thank you for applying for the Government faction, Please feel free to make any edits to your application in the meantime & it will be re-reviewed when we have spots open. If you'd like this removed, please DM me at oZinth#0001

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for applying for the Government Faction, after careful review, the higher ups and I have decided to ACCEPT this application. Please reach out to me on discord at oZinth#0001 to begin setting everything up.

Thank you for applying, feel free to DM me at oZinth#0001 if you have any questions/concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread