Criminal & GangRP Updates
Over the past couple of months, the staff team have been working on the criminal aspects our server.
We've overhauled our Gangs system to integrate more with the server and its current features. This includes a specific plugin for the Criminal aspects of SchoolRP with features that I'm sure will excite some of you. In addition to this, we introduced a faction leader to the Criminal faction for Gangs; this will overtime increase activity with the faction with events, monitoring and involvement, we're looking forward to the additional ideas the current Black Market Lead and the new Gang Lead will present to you all in the coming months. Lastly, parts of the Sewers are being slowly updated by our build team.
Below is a list of implemented changes made to SchoolRP within the last month.
- Gangs now have their own in-game system.
- Gang Managers now have permissions to edit turf (if their gang has one).
- Gangs will soon have more integration with Discord, including live stats and logs.
- More & Existing Gang Turfs will be made in, or connected to the sewers to encourage criminal activity underground.
- Gangs will soon receive an activity & strike system, similar to other factions.
- @P3RK3 now leads Gangs.
Black Market System
- Black Market Dealers no longer order from signs, meaning their job has even more increased risk.
- When ordering from the dark net, Dealers will have to follow GPS coordinates to find their shipments!
- With the new shipment system, Dealers just have to find the shipment and click it. However, if they take longer than 2 minutes to reach the shipment, players can steal the shipment and loot it! (shipments can contain verified and unverified gang exclusive weapons).
- Dealers will automatically be able to detect what level of gang a customer is in to save on time.
- Dealer tax is now variable and changes depending on how much they earnt during the order.
- IKIGAI (a crime business) has now become specifically targeted towards Criminals after the new ONRAIN update.
- The Black Market are working on releasing the 'Dark Auction' where exclusive weapons and masks will be sold.
You can apply to be a Black Market Dealer, or a Gang Leader here: https://schoolrp.net/forums/criminal-applications/
As advertised above, Criminals and Civilians can steal shipments from the Black Market during openings, however there are over 50 possible locations. Here is what stealing a shipment looks like:
Below is a list of changes to our server rules relating to Criminal Roleplay.
9.1 To act on any permissions, a valid in-character motive must be present.
9.1a Common sense: Although “crazed” behavior is allowed, a character being “insane” is not a valid reason to act on gained permissions above minor assault permissions.
9.1b Punishment: Fear of getting caught should also be present; your character should not attempt to kill someone or act on permission if they are likely to be caught.
9.6 With kill permissions, you are allowed to kill another character.
9.6a Kill permissions can only be acted upon by members who have OOCly consented to it unless both parties are members of a verified or an unverified gang and have obtained kill permissions (Refer to 9.6c).
9.6ab KPS obtained without OOC consent cannot be passed outside of your gang.
9.6b Kill permissions require in-character motive to be acted upon. Someone agreeing to KPS OOCly is not a valid in-character reason to kill their characters.
9.6c Members of verified and unverified gangs are allowed to act on kill permissions if the character they obtained KPS on is also in a verified or unverified gang.
9.6d Police officers do not require OOC consent to kill a character; they can shoot and kill a character if the character has a weapon or is deemed to be life-threatening to others.
9.6e If you have consented to your character’s being killed, and the other party attempts it, you will obtain kill permissions on those involved in the attempt.
9.6f Kill permissions can be obtained for the following reasons (this is only true for members of verified and unverified gangs, BMDS, and Criminal Associates, both parties must be members for the kill permissions to be valid):
9.6fa Weaponry: If a deadly weapon is used against your character in a physical way (weapon threats, stabbing, etc.), your character obtains Kill Permissions.
9.6fb Gang Leave: If a member leaves a verified gang, the current gang lead will obtain kill permissions on the leaving member. However, a valid in-character reason to act on those permissions is required (leaving the gang itself is not a valid reason).
9.6fc Shots fired: If a police officer has attempted to use or used their Glock-17 for Combat purposes on you or a fellow gang member, you obtain kill permissions on the said officer.
9.6fd Black Market: If you resell any of the black market exclusive items currently available in the Karakura Black Market, any dealers that witness it will obtain kill permissions on your character.
A huge thank you to our Staff Team and The Criminal Faction for their efforts.
NOTION BOARD | DISCORD | TWITTER