Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Cho0i

Discord Name & Tag:

r0wan_1

Previous bans:

OOC Scamming | 09/01/23 [APPEAL]

Describe your activity on the server:

Currently I am homeschooled, so I have a lot more free time and a much more flexible schedule in which I can be online on SRP. I currently get online from around 4pm until 11pm on a weekday, and from 12pm till 11pm on a weekend (Allowing breaks for eating, taking breaks, and doing other ooc things in between). I attend as many events as possible, from flash events, school events, planned events, I'll try to come along and interact with people.

TABLE OF ACTIVITY

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
7am - 2:30pm WORK7am - 2:30pm WORK7am - 2:30pm WORK7am - 2:30pm WORK7am - 2:30pm WORK9am - 12pm BUSY9am - 12pm BUSY
4pm - 9pm ONLINE4pm - 10pm ONLINE4pm - 10pm ONLINE4pm - 10pm ONLINE4pm - 11pm ONLINE12pm - 11pm ONLINE12pm - 10pm ONLINE

Which timezone are you in?

GMT/BST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

ACCEPTED:

KPD Application | 17/08/22

Professor Application | 18/07/22

HS Council Application | 22/04/22

Ban Appeal | 9/01/23

Reporter Application #2 | 03/02/23

Governor Application | 02/04/23

DENIED:
Surgeon Application | 16/07/22

KPD Application #2 | 02/12/22

Chef Application | 06/12/22

Shrine Application | 10/09/22

Teacher Application | 07/06/22

Shop Application | 14/12/22

Reporter Application | 30/12/22

Surgeon Application | 20/11/22

Lore Team Application | 30/06/22

Lore Team Application #2 | 27/03/23

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation mainly comes from my love for the work in KPD. Having been a year since first applying to KPD, I realise how much I enjoyed he faction, and how much I regret leaving it. Although I did leave and I do regret this, I think this allowed me a lot of time to reflect on how I roleplayed and conducted myself while in KPD. I do now recognise how badly I roleplayed, and how I made it extremely difficult for some of the people in KPD. Now being a year since being in KPD, I have realised how I roleplayed was utterly terrible, and I have improved. Now having improved my roleplay from being in Track team, and the reporter faction, along with growing a better understanding for how to properly roleplay, I find myself motivated to rejoin KPD. I want to enjoy the faction again, and make friends with the current KPD, along with showing how I have improved in roleplay and making it enjoyable for others.

Not only is my enjoyment for KPD motivating me, but I also am applying alongside a OOC friend, who I would love to be in a faction with. I also have a friend in KPD who's character I would love to get to know more and befriend ICLY. I also want to get to know the other officers in KPD, who seem extremely nice and like lovely people to be around and I would love to become closer friends with them. The promise of meeting other people also means I can enjoy some character development, as the character I play isn't very social and I would enjoy to watch my character talk to people and see how she is in a workplace, along with growing her social skills ICLY.

Speaking of my character, I also found it very motivating to join because of my characters backstory. The character is meant to be a daughter of a long line of working officers, and I find her wanting to continue this long lineage of police officers as a KPD member. The character's consideration of both sides of a story is also something I found to motivate me when applying. The character often won't make judgement without hearing both arguments, and I find this to be a key trait that should be found in KPD members, so when thinking of what to apply as a job for her, KPD immediately caught my eye and motivated me to make an application to fit with the character.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I'd say I have a much better knowledge of KPD due to being in it in the past.

KPD was made to combat the large amount of CrimeRP and GangRP on the server. . KPD have to complete a set amount of quota (30+) to receive their payment at the end of the month, this payment being between 300k-400k. To earn quotas, officers have to do different tasks, some having a higher number of quotas you can receive from that task, and also a limit to the amount of that activity you can log as quota per day. Some examples of quota tasks include making arrests, tending to the front desk, going on patrols, doing mugshots, doing prisonRP/JailRP, along with multiple other activities such as raiding houses or making non-guilty plea logs. KPD also are a full time duty job, where they have to work all day, and are only allowed certain days where they're off-duty. When they wish to go off duty they need to creat what is known as a off-duty log, to allow higher-ups to know they are both off duty, and have used one of the off-duty days. When Joining KPD, the Cadets will have to go through both physical and informational training. Physical training goes through multiple different scenarios you may encounter while working as a KPD officer, such as someone approaching an officer masked, patting someone down, someone approaching you while on patrol, water chases etc. Informational is used to make sure the cadets understand the different crimes, how to charge someone based on a situation, along with how to understand commands bailing, etc. Both physical and informational training will have evaluations (also referred to as Evals) and will decide if the cadet understands everything they've learnt. Depending on a officers rank, they can receive certain items, such as a police cruiser (possessed by higher-up officers and detective inspectors), Badge (possessed by patrol officers and higher), police bike (possessed by corporal+ and detectives), crowbars (possessed by corporals and higher), and a glock-17 (possessed by higher ups, sergeants and detective inspectors). KPD also have items such as tasers, batons, breathalyzer, handcuffs, pepper spray and a police radio. They also have multiple itemRP items, such as luminol spray, body camera, latex gloves, fingerprint scanner, first-aid kit, keys for handcuffs, a key holder, a baton holder and a flashlight. KPD also have access to CCTV, which they can access when looking for someone, or when they need to see if someone entered somewhere such as an apartment. KPD also have different uniform dedicated to different roles in the department. They are banned from gangRP, and crimeRP, however have the opportunity to become 'Corrupt'. Although being a very strict faction, those who are in KPD are free to roleplay with friends, IC family, and talk to IC friends as much as they want during off-duty hours. They do have to keep a good reputation for KPD though, so acting mature is imperative.

EQUIPMENT INFORMATION
ITEM NAME
INFORMATION
BATON- Illegal to carry (Legal under Police)
- Muggable
- Two hit K.O.
- Has to be actioned to use
- Close-range weapon
HANDCUFFS- Restricted to Police
- Non-muggable
- All officers have Handcuffs
- Resisting being cuffed is permitted (must be rolled for)
POLICE RADIO- Restricted to Police
- Non-muggable
- Action needed to use IF in range
- Can be broken with blunt weaponry (Major assault permissions or Kill permissions needed)
BREATHALYSER- Restricted to Police
- Non-muggable
- Must be actioned to use
- Tests the amount of Alcohol in breath
POLICE BADGE- Restricted to Police
- Non-Muggable
- Must be actioned to show (right click to show)
- Only possessed by Patrol Officer and higher
X26 TASER- Restricted to Police
- Cannot K.O.
- Stuns for 1 minute
- Non-muggable
- Must action to fire unless moving
- Grants Major Assault permissions if stunned/attempted
PEPPER SPRAY- Restricted to Police
- Cannot K.O.
- Non-muggable
- Has to be actioned to take out (roll) and used (honour).
- Grants Minor assault permissions
- Blinds for 30 seconds
- Four block range
CROWBAR- Illegal (Legal for Police
- Two hit K.O.
- Has to be actioned to take out and use (roll)
- Two-block range
- Only possessed by Corporals and higher
GLOCK 17- Restricted to Police
- Can K.O. if shot to head (starts 10 minute bleedout timer)
- Disables use of arms while aiming
- Slows down target if shot once and stuns if twice
- Non-muggable
- Has to be actioned to take out and reload
- When in range must specify who they're shooting and can only use one bullet per turn
- When out of range, officer must specify where they are aiming, if not they will shoot the leg
- Thirty-block range when firing
- Two-Block physical range
- Only possessed by HU, Sergeants & Detective Inspectors
RIOT GEAR- Restricted to Police
- Hides identity of wearer
- Supplies an additional magazine to officer with Glock 17
- Non-muggable
- Cannot be removed by force (unless K.O.)
POLICE BIKE- Restricted to Police
- Non-muggable
- Only holds one person
- High speed
- Only possessed by Corporal+ and Detectives
POLICE CRUISER- Restricted to Police
- Non-muggable
- Holds four people
- High speed
- Only possessed by Higher-up Officers and Detective Inspectors

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Having had my fair share of experiences on SRP, it isn't all just school roleplay as the name would imply, but the server also offers GangRP and CrimeRP who wish to experience the thrill of being a criminal. To counter the amount of such roleplay, the KPD is a necessary piece to the puzzle. ICLY, Karakura is littered with thousands a spray areas, abandoned areas for crime activity, and a high crime level. Without the KPD on schoolRP, CrimeRP and GangRP would be the majority of the server, and be extremely overrun by gangs, The KPD is there to combat that

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do acknowledge such, and understand the reasoning as to why this is a rule expected of me.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I do, and I plan to give 100% priority and dedication to my role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I do acknowledge this, and will attend any and all training held whilst I am online.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Hanae Domen

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Female, She/her.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in Psychology.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Mandarin, Gaelic, Spanish.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Hanae Domen | 道免ハナエ

Hanae; Blossom. Hanae is of Japanese descent, a family of past officers across Japan, from Tokyo to Sapporo. Her skin tinted olive, a plain expression crossing her features, like they were painted with the steadiest hand. Her eyes we're a blue tinted grey, contrasting to her orange tinted brown hair. She was young, yet looked aged an extra two years by the lack of sleep, and he reliance of caffenation. Her face was an oval shape, with monolid eyes. Her features seemed soft, although a small scar ran across the bridge of her nose. She stood 5'4, above average for Japan, and weighed around 138 lbs in total. She'd have a slightly muscular body, having a enjoyment for exercise. Eyebags formed under her eyes, like markings of a tiring life. across her back she would have a tattoo of flowering blossoms, to honour the meaning of her name. She'd be emotionally intelligent, but her lag of attention breaks down her own academic intelligence. She'd be quiet. She wasn't shy, she was in fact the most confident compared to her counterparts, but a desire for solitude draws her from social interaction. Although solitude is her best friend, she does not lack kindness, and can understand people well, read the room like it's a book.

Hanae is unique, but how. What she considers the most unique about herself is her family. Her long line of Japanese officer inheritance, gives her an understanding of crime far further than any other person. But because of this, she also emphasize with the criminal, for she has a unique trait of understand both sides of a story. But uniqueness comes in many ways, she considers herself unique because of her own goals too. Most want a job in this field to protect people, and yes she does desire to keep people safe, but to also grow a better understanding of why people commit crime, which is something unique from many people.

ID EXAMPLE:

My project-1 (4).png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Professional
Being a more quiet character, Hanae can usually deal with professional situations well. Her quiet behaviour allows her the time to reason with her words, allowing her to achieve the best professional tone possible. Yet quiet, she isn't unconfident, and isn't scared of input, she will speak to achieve the main goal in a professional situation. She's able to keep calm, having time to think about her words with the excuse of being a quiet person; able to process emotions easier. Sometimes hints of anger slip into her tone, but she can recover easily, pressing down emotion and reasoning with herself.

Casual
Casually, Hanae is more open to her own emotions. There is less pressure to not allow anger or intense emotions, so she will occasionally lose her temper with friends and have arguments, but all in the private of their own properties. She is less worried about making the best impression possible, only about upholding the KPD's reputation. She mainly stays in the solitude of her own home, friends only visiting when socialization is necessary. Other than such, she keeps her reputation well, not attempting to make a scene, but simply being in an area, there to socialize when necessary.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Being a more keep to yourself person, co-workers and teamwork isn't Hanae's usual cup of tea, but she knows what being a police officer entails, and it is both teamwork, co-workers, and social interactions. She may not enjoy it, nor may she ever, but she knows it is necessary for her to succeed in her field of work. Her outlook stays the same, it may be something she dislikes, but she thinks she can grow to enjoy it, and knows that she won't succeed in work, or life without teamwork, and the help of co-workers.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

A follower, but one with opinion. I'm not a leader, and I hope to never be one. The pressure of upholding to the standards of others isn't for me. I do not want to make the decision that leads to a mistake, I do not want to be the one to blame for a problem. I may want to follow the leader, and be the one to carry out command, but I am not one to stand for idiotic ideas. I am outspoken at times, yes quiet and not one to socialize often, but if I see a flaw, I point it out. The only way to get rid of a possible mistake is the source, that source being the idea. So I will follow as a follower, and listen to the leader, but I am not one to listen to easy mistakes, and if the time comes, as a follower, I will point of the flaw.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Hanae Domen

Birth - 14
Hanae was born June 20th, on a early summers day of 1998. She was born to the Domen family, a well known family in Sapporo, known for having a long lineage of successful police officers. Hanae looked strangely off to her parents. Both with dark black hair, yet and orange tint came to her chocolate coloured hair. Her grandmother had the same type of hair as her, a bright colour like fire, yet delicate like a flower. Hanae, was her grandmother's name, and soon did it become hers. Soon after Hanae's birth, her parents split up for unknown reasons, and her mother gained full custody of her. Her mother wanted to live somewhere remote, and close to the sea, and so she came to Karakura, with her baby of odd resemblance. Her and her mother decided to settle in a small apartment, close to the town hall. Hanae's mother decided to homeschool her for the first few years of education. Although obviously intelligent, Hanae's focus was abysmal. She couldn't sit still, like she was propelled to move and fidget, without stopping. Her mother struggled to teach her, but found ways of making the lessons able to keep her focus for long enough.

Age 7, Hanae's mother remarried to a older man of the name Tsuyoshi Hao. He was lesser than a kind man, but loved Hanae's mother with all he had to give. Hanae was never fond of Tsuyo, considering him, off, or, in better words, disturbed. But she brushed such off as simple paranoia, from a lack of father in her life for so long. Around this time, Hanae's mother was trying to get her to socialize more, taking her to the plaza and forcing her to talk to people, but she disliked it, having a harsh distaste for such interactions. Her mother was at the end of her tever, having dealt with her refusal to focus, her dislike of her stepfather and her refusal to interact with others. It worried her how her child could have ended up so different than she had hoped. During Hanae's 10th birthday, she got her first glimpse of the KPD in action. While walking around the town, she spotted two officers, patting down an individual whom had been masked. Such an interaction from the KPD stuck in Hanae's mind for unknown reasons. The simple events of that day, changed Hanae's future, with just one simple viewing, her eyes were released to why her family, loved their work as officers so much. Around 14, Hanae's mother had grown more frail, her brain becoming weaker, and so she made the decision to send her to Karakura High school, changing the course of her own life.

15 - 18
Adjusting socially was the biggest struggle for Hanae; Quiet, difficulty focusing, it made interacting hard. Because of the sudden force into socialization, Hanae grew resentment for her mother, as she knew her difficulties, and knew school was the worst for her. She struggled to learn, and got into trouble a lot for not paying attention in class. Eventually, her mother consulted medical guidance for Hanae, fearing she may have a attention disorder, however they simply ruled it out, saying she's perfectly normal, just struggles to pay attention. Half way through grade-9, her mother made the decision to leave to work in Sapporo, as a police officer, as she'd been out of the field since the birth of Hanae. She requested that Tsuyo adopt Hanae, and with reluctance, he decided to adopt her to become her legal father. Hanae herself wasn't made aware of such an arrangement prior to the decision, and having grown resentment for her mother over the year, lashed out very violently. A lurid scene lay in front of her, shocked by the pure damage she had managed, and she was only left with a singular incision to her cheek. Astonished by the macabre scene in front of her, Hanae left soon after, not bearing to see the face of her mother. Hanae refused to return home for days, travelling between the houses of the few who were able to make acquaintance with Hanae.

Hanae, disgusted by her own actions, began working on controlling her own temper. She began to try focusing better in school, and although difficult, she was achieving better levels of education. Around 18, 2 weeks before her college exam, she made the decision to move out of her mother's property, and live by herself in a small apartment, to the left of KPD. There, she watched as cadets came and went, her interest in the force growing. around a week after her exam, Hanae received news she had passed her college exam and could study in Karakura Community College. She was overjoyed, thinking of the future ahead of her. She began thinking of her own life in a couple years, and having become fixated on the KPD, the idea of being a police officer crossed her mind. She thought of the possibility, she had police officers across her entire family, yet felt she wasn't adequate for such a role. During the summer before beginning to attend the community college, her biological father, moved to Karakura. He wanted custody of Hanae, permanently. And so, he took it to court, fighting for custody of his only child, and finally, receiving full custody, weeks before Hanae started college.

19 - 25
Hanae, who at this point, had lost all hope of rekindling her relationship with her mother, was overjoyed to be with her father. Telling him of her wish to become and officer, her father swiftly began training her in the best ways he could think of. Training her in different types of disarming weapons, how to pat someone down, physical training, he wanted to raise the best officer he could possibly give to the town of Karakura. As Hanae trained her body, she trained her mind, taking on Psychology as a College Major, after achieving a high enough grade in her exam to achieve this level of education. Her physical strength grew fast, her father putting her on a diet to help build muscle, helping her understand how the police works. She wanted the best shot at becoming her officer, knowing selection is very picky. Training, learning, trying to focus on it all at once, was stressful for Hanae. Her father was of great help, although, he like her mother and step-father, began to grow old, nearly of age 70, but he continued to train her, he wanted her to have the best shot at her dream. By the time Hanae was aged 23, she heard news of her mother, being admitted to a nursing home, and as the idea passed her mind, she decided it may be time for her father to finally rest.

The day Hanae graduated, aged 25, her father and mother watched proud, assisted by a carer, as they watched their daughter achieve her dreams. But what now? Graduated, with no job, Hanae looked for open positions, but one caught her eye more than the others. KPD Applications. She was planning to travel elsewhere to achieve the goal of police officer, however, having seen an opportunity, she grabbed it by the throat. Bringing Hanae, to where she is today.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No. Pocket knives are classed as Illegal weaponry and if found with one in your possession you will be arrested and given a bail of 300,000 yen, with the addition of 100k per every extra weapon you have on you. If charged with additional charges, 15k will be added on for every additional charge..

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatch, bandage, cough syrup, glasses, wooden cane.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would separate the co-worker from the inmate, then see if the inmate needs medical attention. Soon after I would make a higher up aware of what happened between the inmate and my co-worker.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I'd first try to defuse the fight. I'd attempt to separate the assaulter from my co-worker, and keep them at a distance. If the assaulter continues to make an attempt to assault my co-worker, I would immobilize them through either the means of tasing or the use of a baton. I'd after arrest them for assault on a government official.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Immediately I would inform a higher-up of the corruption and provide any evidence I may possess, but also keep myself at a distance from my co-worker during work hours and off-duty to ensure my own safety. I'd then wait patiently for action to be taken.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would immediately refuse the bribe, warning them against it. I'd then inform a higher-up of the attempted brib
ery to allow them to take action against it.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES