mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Fukui Saki for Lawyer Application!

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

SuitKink

Discord Tag:

DrainingFeeling

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes!

Timezone & Country:

CST, United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

COUNCIL APP - DENIED <-NEW

[/SPOILER]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mitsubas-german-application.53959/
Russian Application [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application [DENIED]
Katsuo Hakye Marie's Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
Chinese Application [ACCEPTED] <- Recent
Denied - YerPuppy STRAYS Shop Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Shop App - DENIED <-RECENT[/SPOILER]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mafuyus-italian-application.57524/
Council Application [DENIED]
Yuugi Santorini's JSL Application <- NEW[/SPOILER]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/seth-tachibanas-art-professor-application.66324/#post-227912

NOTE: As far as my other IGNS. Nothing has been applied for.

Describe your activity on the server:

The last few months, I had been super busy with getting used to my work schedule as I was working 2 jobs but now it’s back to one! But not that I’ve gotten settled, I’m very active on weekends, mainly Saturdays I'm pretty free! Sundays, I can get busy with friends wanting to hang out, but it's usually only for a few hours and I'm free the rest of the day! On the weekdays, it’s a bit before work and after work. After work, I’m pretty much free and online all night!

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for my character Fukui Saki to be a lawyer! That is my current goal.

What is your motivation for applying?:

Over the years of me being on SRP, that being 7 right now, I’ve wanted to explore and try my hand at a new faction. I’ve only participated within the school faction, being a nurse twice, counselor, college co-captain swim team, and professor! Along with being apart of EMS for a short time. I want to expand my roleplay experience and by doing so, I thought I’d give the law side of things a try! I’m all about new experiences, and I want to step outside of my comfort zone and what I’m used too. That being the school faction.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes! I indeed have an understanding for Karakura’s laws along with constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

My current goals are to step out of my comfort zone and continue to explore and embrace different parts of SRP. I am pretty dedicated and passionate when it comes to SRP as I’ve been on the server since late 2016. Being apart of this faction would be a huge change and a bit step outside of my comfort zone which is a positive thing for me. I am a pretty anxious person, so stepping outside my comfort zone is a huge thing. When it comes to my character Fukui, she’s only experienced the more medical side of things and has always enjoyed helping people. She is aiming to try out new ways to help others and she felt like being a lawyer would fit just perfectly. She is aiming for new experiences, meeting all sorts of people, and helping them in any way possible.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

Lawyer. A lawyer is an individual who is a licensed professional who advises and represents in matters that are on the legal side. They are trained in the law and are licensed to provide their clients with legal advice and to represent them in a court case. Their main duties are to uphold the law while also protecting the rights of their client. To carry out said duties, the lawyer has to thoroughly understand the law and be an effective communicator. Lawyers are mostly found in the office when not in a courtroom. Practice of the law most often involves researching developments, investigating facts, writing and preparing legal documents, giving advice, and settling disputes.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

I fully acknowledge and here stand by that upon acceptance, I can be removed at any given time if deemed appropriate.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

I fully acknowledge that it is to be expected of me to be 100% dedicated to the positon I am applying for if accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

I fully acknowledge that if I were to share any display of OOCLY bias towards anyone while on the job or in general, I will be given proper punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I have fully and carefully studied and agreed upon the government faction rules and plan to follow each rule precisely.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

I am available to attend weekly meetings and events as my schedule has cleared up compared to how it used to be over the past few months.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

“Hiya! My name is Fukui Saki, but I get called Fuu for short! But of course, when it comes to being professional, Fukui Saki will do!”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

“I was soon to be Mrs.Saki but as of recently due to some things changing, it is Ms.Saki”

Current age:

“I am currently 27! In my prime!”

Date of birth:

“I was born the year 1995! Which means I’ll be 28 here soon in december!”

“I am and identify as female!”

Academic Degree:

“I graduated college with my Masters degree! I worked hella hard during my college years, and I am still proven to be the same hard worker as I was. I recently went back to college to graduate with a PhD. “

Major(s):

“I majored in psychology and Human Sciences! When I went back to college, I studied criminal justice.”

Minor(s):

“My minors were Biology and Gerontology!”

Work experience:

“I’ve lived in Karakura japan for most of my life, and once I finished college in Karakura, I had applied and became a Nurse! I worked until promoted to head nurse and at some point quit, only to try the surgeon's work style! That ended up not being for me so I went back to being a nurse before switching departments over to the school counseling. After a while, I had quit and now I’m searching for a new job experience.”

Nationality & born location:

“I am half-Japanese dutch! I was born in the Netherlands before my father, my siblings and I moved to Karakura, Japan.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

“I used to be very fluent in Dutch as it is my native but as I’ve lived in Karakura japan, my Dutch has faded. Japanese is my second native as I am half dutch and Japanese. I also know Japanese Sign Language as it came in handy during my time as a nurse and counselor, along with knowing Spanish fluently.”

Criminal record:

“I have no criminal record! Im clean as one can be!”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

“I’ve been a part of the school faction for a while now, and I’ve seen maybe a few trials but nonetheless, I want to experience more and to expand my knowledge. I want to learn different ways to help and support others, other than the medical side of things. I have always had an interest towards the law as my mother was actually a detective in her time! Being surrounded by that has introduced me to so many things, but I originally followed in my father's footsteps and went for the medical side. But now that, that part of my life has come to a close, I’d love to experiment with my mother's side of things keep her legacy known, and follow into the legal side of things. Anywho, what makes me a good candidate would be my people experience. I’m a pretty social person with good values along with hardworking. I am goal-oriented and loyal to what I stand for. I believe having me on the job will increase positive reviews from the community as a whole, more than it already does. I will prove myself worthy of the title and prove my skills to be a lawyer representing any citizen that comes my way.”

NOTE:
I had some trouble with marking my applications as spoilers so forgive me as its a mess up there!

1700620731409.png

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread