Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

What is your Minecraft Username:

cho0ii [MAIN]
sho0ii [ALT]

Describe your activity as a player of the server:

As of now, I am an extremely active player on SRP. Currently being a member of KPD, I have to keep a very high activity, and go to calls often, along with logging on for emergency broadcasts as well as Code 0’s. Due to this, my activity is always high, and I usually sit at a whopping 6 - 7 hours (This may vary during weekdays) online per day. I do not attribute my activity to only KPD though, as even before joining KPD I was extremely active, and due to being homeschooled I have a much more lenient schedule and I am able to attend more events than I could’ve previously attended while in school. When online, I usually work on my KPD quota, go to calls, or roleplay with other KPD officers. However this is not the only thing I do online. Due to having an alt I do have a high school role, so more often or not I can be found attending school events, or trying out for teams that pick my interest.

ACTIVITY TIMETABLE
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
7:30AM - 2:30PM
BUSY
BUSY
BUSY
BUSY
BUSY
6:30AM - 11:00AM
ASLEEP OR BUSY
6:30AM - 11:00AM
ASLEEP OR BUSY
3:00PM - 11:00PM
ONLINE WITH BREAKS
ONLINE WITH BREAKS
ONLINE WITH BREAKS
ONLINE WITH BREAKS
ONLINE WITH BREAKS
1:00PM - 11:00PM
ONLINE WITH BREAKS
1:00PM - 11:00PM
ONLINE WITH BREAKS

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

ACCEPTED:

KPD Application | 17/08/22
Professor Application | 18/07/22
HS Council Application | 22/04/22
Ban Appeal | 9/01/23
Reporter Application #2 | 03/02/23
Governor Application | 02/04/23

DENIED:

Surgeon Application | 16/07/22
KPD Application #2 | 02/12/22
Chef Application | 06/12/22
Shrine Application | 10/09/22
Teacher Application | 07/06/22
Shop Application | 14/12/22
Reporter Application | 30/12/22
Surgeon Application | 20/11/22
Lore Team Application | 30/06/22
Lore Team Application #2 | 27/03/23
KPD Application #3 | 21/07/23

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:

My discord is rowannnnnnn. (7 N’s and include the full stop) and yes I do have a microphone.

What is your time zone?:

My timezone is GMT/BST.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

Yes, I am aware of this, and as you may of seen from my KPD activity, I have no plans to become inactive, and if I do have to go inactive for an extended period of time for any given reason I will be sure to make a inactivity log and make the Event Team Coordinator aware.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:

When event team applications were last checked, my motivation - while yes was good - was lacking compared to other players applying for the team. My motivation was mainly fueled by a passion for event planning. Yes, surprising to most but I do enjoy planning events, as many may have seen from myself participating as a commentator in the basketball tournaments of Summer 2023, but also being a higher up of the Zennix family (Which I have since stepped down as a higher up) which involved myself actively participating in events, but also assisting in the planning of them. My experience commentating for the event has since grown into a passion for event planning, as I got to see some of the behind the scenes of planning this large scale event, and to me it seemed like an enjoyable and fun experience for myself. And from my experience as a Zennix higher up, I was fully prepared to join the event team and engage in event planning to the best of my abilities. My motivation also came from past members of the team, e.g. my friend Ash, who seemed to have really enjoyed their time within the team. Knowing that people I am close with had enjoyment coming out of the team is a big motivation to join, seeing as most my friends have similar interests as me so if they enjoy it the chances of myself enjoying myself is high. However since first making my application, my motivation has grown immensely. When the last applications were checked, one of my friends (Sora) was lucky enough to be accepted into the team. Along with this, two other KPD members are a part of the team, and getting to know them more through the team would be beneficial to me but also the KPD, as being friends out-of-character can definitely play a big role in-character. And one of the biggest motivators was obviously, having Sora as a part of the team. Because she is a part of the team it means when I do join (if accepted) I’m not running around like a headless chicken and that I actually have a friend to help me through getting adjusted, but also help me learn how to manage the events I am asked to help in.

But other than the reasons stated, the event team just seems like a wonderful environment, with lots of kind people who I would love to make friends with, and a mass amount of people who share the same passions as me.

What makes you a suitable event team member:

Commentary for Summer Basketball Tournament
- For the Summer Basketball Tournament this year, I was given the opportunity to work with a couple other talented players to do commentary for the tournament. When commenting, we had to work cooperatively with each other so we didn't talk over one another, and we all had a chance to voice our opinions on the match. Because we worked so well together, the commentary went great in my opinion and I would absolutely do it again. Although this was only a short event, I have taken from it some things about working in a team; Allowing other people to say their opinion, and not speaking over other people.

Track Team - Over the year and a half I have been on SRP, I've been lucky enough to receive a position in track team twice. Working on the track team was an amazing experience, and I've gained some long lasting friends from it. But other than just friends and a fun time, I've also learnt how to cooperate with other people, how to manage my time to better improve how I support the team, and how to let others speak before me so everyone can have a say in things.

KPD - Since August of 2022, I am happy to say I have been lucky enough to become a part of the KPD again, and from this I have learnt so much. I have learnt how to work with other people better, how to organize others and myself, and probably most of all I have learnt so much about teamwork. From my experience in KPD my ability to understand others' ideas has become better, and I have become a much more understanding person from it. Being understanding and being able to work in a team are two crucial traits to have when a part of event team, and I think I definitely possess these traits from my experiences.

Lore Writer - Separate from SRP, I was extremely lucky to be offered to write Lore for my brother's SMP. When writing the lore, I had to work together with many of the players on the SMP, so I could fit all the lore together well, and have an understandable timeline. Working as a Lore Writer has given me a lot of skills when it comes to writing, but also how to work with other people and explain my ideas to the fullest, which has affected my ability to work in a team massively.

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

PIER PANIC | SEQUENCE FLASH EVENT
Server-wide

EVENT TYPE
3 sequence flash event, server wide.

EVENT DESCRIPTION
Ah yes, the pier. An old, rustic scape of wood, rotting and decaying with time, surely it is to collapse at some point? As the weeks continue in Karakura, day by day, citizens begin to notice a decay in the wood of such an elegant stable to the beach. Maybe a crack in a beam, a slope in the pier itself. As one lone citizen is walking past one day, one of the support beams collapse! crushing an innocent civilian. Due to this, KPD tape off the area from the public, shuttering the damage from the public eye, yet not from the news station, as a broadcast about the event is made over the news. A couple days go by, and the citizens become scared. What will happen to the pier? A news article, tells us some interesting information.. An interview with the commissioner tells the citizens the future of the pier, and the expected repair to the damage. He promises that soon professionals will arrive to fix such a staple to the town, yet days pass, and the pier begins to creak... As a week passes since the events of the pier support incident, a loud, crying BOOM! Is heard across Karakura, coming from the pier... As civilians arrive to see the commotion, the pier has collapsed! leaving rubble filling into the scape of the blue sea. The pier is completely tapped off, while anyone willing to help clean up the rubble from the sea will be rewarded, as they clean up the disaster, and rebuild!

HOW WILL THIS EVENT PLAY OUT?
This event will take place through the course of one week. Over the first 3 days of this event, the pier begins to look decayed, as builders add tiny details suggesting a soon to be collapse. On the third day, to add suspicion to the collapse, a news broadcast is brought to Karakura, to say a civilian (played out by an event team member) has been crushed and injured by a support beam of the pier, falling and crushing them. A news report is soon after put out (this can be prepared by a reporter in advance to the event), with an interview with the commissioner, explaining the current state of the pier and announcing its closure until further notice. A police tape build is placed around the pier, blocking it off from players. As four more days pass, and people start becoming bored, a crash is heard coming from the pier, announced through the /event command. Players will rush to the pier, to find it is no more, but just a pile of rubble, pouring into the sea. To make this event interactive for players, I suggest that similar to the christmas present heads used for the christmas present hunt, we place heads that look like wooden blocks around the area for players to find, which can be clicked on to receive a certain amount of yen, as they are helping clean up the beach after the collapse. These heads will stay for a following three days, before a new build for the pier is copied in, and the announcement of the piers reconstruction is announced. To wrap up the event, a speech can be given by the mayor, to announce the rebuild of the pier, and apologies for any damage caused to anyone during the collapse.

/EVENT COMMAND
/event &c&l[!] &f&oThe swaying of waves in the distance, the screeches of seagulls filled the air of Karakura, as such a peaceful island's quiet is destroyed by a loud &lCRASH! &f&ocoming from the pier…

/event &c&l[BREAKING NEWS] &fOne of Karakura’s pier supports has BROKEN, crushing a highschool student underneath. With EMS and KPD at the scene the pier is being tapped off. More to come within the coming hours and days.

/event &c&l[!] &f&oAs the chaos from the piers accident has settled, citizens return to normal, only for the normal broken, as a headsplitting &lCRASH! &f&oIs heard coming from Karakura’s pier… Well, what used to be a pier..

/event &c&l[NEWS] &fMayor Akai has gathered KPD at the town hall, as she gives a speech about the recent accident at the pier, and the piers inevitable collapse, as she asks citizens to assist in the clean up!

BUILDS NEEDED FOR THIS EVENT
Police tape line build, edits to the pier beams to indicate decay, a build for the collapsed pier, and a slightly modified version of the current pier.

WHY WOULD THIS EVENT BE GOOD FOR THE SERVER?
From taking part in many events, one thing events often miss out on is letting the players interact. Having this sort of easter egg hunt for the players, which rewards them with yen, I think will be very enjoyable for players. The pier has also remained very similar for a while, and I think a slight modification to this, like adding bunting, floating lights or anything to make the pier seem more interesting would improve players' thoughts on the pier, as it has been left unchanged for so long.

WHAT FACTIONS WILL BE INVOLVED?
KPD, News Faction, and the Government Faction.

‘WOE JICK’ WORKOUT | PLANNED EVENT
School Event

EVENT TYPE
Planned Event, school.

EVENT DESCRIPTION
Woe Jick? Who's that?! Sounds like a rip off Joe Wicks to me... But that's besides the point. As an effort to get students more active, SLT have hired the famous fitness influencer Woe Jicks to run a fitness class with students, and participate in different sports with them to win prizes! Wow, they're turning exercising fun!? From football matches to basketball games, Woe Jicks will be helping encourage activity among students, along with bringing more popularity to the sports that need it! And he's not only doing this, but students can win prizes from participating! But that's all in the side of this event, the main part of this event is a work out session with Woe Jicks in the gymnasium! Yoga mats gallor, students can join in to show off their fitness, and win prizes along the way!

This event will play out similar to any other school event, but with the inclusion of a knock-off Joe Wicks (A British fitness coach who many will know from lockdown). The event will include multiple booths, such as a booth to name muscle groups, a strong man booth (utilizes rolling), 1v1 football, basketball and baseball matches with Woe Jicks, Sports lessons with Woe Jicks & assistants (These can be event team members or sports team members), and a fitness session where Woe Jick can demonstrate different exercises, and players can follow along, using detailRP, basic actions or whatever they see fit to enjoy the event. These booths can be handled by teachers, student council or any other willing groups (cheerleaders, professors etc).

/EVENT COMMAND
/event &c&l[INTERCOM] &fIs this working…? Oh! Hello students of Karakura high, we have a special guest within the school today! Come down to the auditorium to meet the famous fitness influencer &lWoe Jick &f&oand partake in a fun day with friends, all involved with the one thing we all love - athletics!

Strong man booth, Muscle naming booth, Sports lesson booth, Yoga mats in the Gymnasium, and Photo booth.

WHY WOULD THIS BE BENEFICIAL TO THE SERVER?
Due to the involvement of sports, this may encourage some players who haven't tried out the sports plugins to give them a go, and bring more popularity to the less loved sports.

FACTIONS INVOLVED
Teacher faction, Student council, Sports Teams, Photography club (handles the photo booth), and the College and Highschool faction.

GHOSTLY GOVERNOR | FLASH EVENT
Government/Server-wide Event

EVENT TYPE
Flash event, Governor faction (Viewable by all players).

EVENT DESCRIPTION
BOO!! Did I scare you? No-? Oh... Well what's happening to these governors will! A poke of the shoulder, a breath on the neck, and the icey feeling of a hand, yet there's no one there? Hm... But what's this? Some of the governor's are claiming they've seen the ghost of a past governor!? But that can't be true, ghosts aren't real, or are they? Maybe they are, seeing as KPD are arriving to keep the public away from the area and evacuate the government workers. And what's this!? A priest has been called to make contact with the ghost!? Wow, this must be one crazy ghost. As players swarm, they can hear a bellowing ghostly like voice, shouting from inside the town hall! This is one strong ghost! As more priests arrive to deal with the spirit, the KPD begin to hurd the public away like a flock of sheep, while the governors wait for normal to return...

To start off the event, the weather is set to thunder, however more frequent lightning strikes than usual. To start off the event for the players, an event announcement is made in chat, saying that police have begun to congregate at the town hall, along with a few priests. The town hall is tapped off, while priests begin entering and performing rituals to get rid of the ghost, who can be played by an event team member. As the event continues, the ghost becomes more vocal, beginning to shout across Karakura, as the priests begin to get rid of the ghost. This continues to escalate throughout the duration of the event when it's released to the public, along with players close enough being thrown, or blown away by gusts of wind. Once over, a report can be released, where priests, and government workers affected by this event can tell them what they experienced. As for the government workers, this event starts a week before the ghost becomes violent, with it appearing suddenly for split seconds, actioning to tap a workers shoulder, throwing workers, breathing on them, the event starts soon on for them.

/EVENT COMMAND
/Event &c&l[!] &f&oAs the winds of Karakura settled, the silence of calm filling the streets, a loud, malicious laugh came from around the town hall, sounding lesser than humans…

Police tape build, ritual circle for the ghost.

HOW WILL THIS BE BENEFICIAL TO THE SERVER?
I feel as if the government and shrine faction don't interact much, and with this event, it can bring two completely different types of roleplay together, by the use of a past grumpy governor haunting the town hall, and the shrine coming to save them.

FACTIONS INVOLVED
KPD, Shrine, Government.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

I updated the format on my birthday so… Birthday luck!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for your application and congratulations! We're happy to welcome you as an event team member! You will receive your roles and all other information you need shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread